Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 pm

"Her life is only at 400 now..." Shuho said. "One more attack and she's done for..."

"Turn end," Aki said as a glow of flames lit the field. "Phoenixian Cluster Armarillys' monster ability. When in my graveyard, I can remove a Plant in my grave from the game to Special Summon it in defense mode." Her Rose Tenticles left the grave and her monster returned in a rush of fire. (LV8 Def:0) "Now, it's your move..." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 pm

"My turn, draw." Seiki said as she drew. Her eyes widen for a split second before returning to their usual dullness. "I send a card to the graveyard to add another spell counter to my Magician." she said as she put the card in her graveyard. "Now I remove all three of my spell counters. For each one removed, you get 500 points of damage." Small orbs appeared in front of the magician. She pointed towards Aki and the orbs flew straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Aki's eyes widened slightly and she covered her face defensively as she was hit for 1500 damage all at once. Her life points dropped to 1800. She panted slightly as she looked at her opponent. "Your power is strong... however, I only have two monster to choose from in attacking. Ivy Wall, which will give you another Ivy Token, or Phoenixian Cluster Armarillys, which will end your life upon its destruction."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 pm

"Please...does it even look like I care about winning this duel?" Seiki said, crossing her arms. "End it if you like, won't bother me one bit. I won't hold a grudge for it either. Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Aki's response was simple. She drew her card and switched her monster into attack mode. With a slight glare she called out, "Phoenixian Cluster Armaryllis, attack Tempest Magician!" The monster fired out flaming petals at teh Magician, who was forced to answer back with a strike of its own.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

The magician blocked the attack with her scythe and pushed back the monster, causing her to be destroyed. "So I guess this is the end." Seiki said, crossing her arms, prepared to take the damage. "I never really had a choice with this duel anyhow....hell, I would have forfeited earlier if I did."

OOC: I THINK monsters with same atak points destry each other
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC: Yeah, they both are destroyed.

As the monsters collided, the Phoenixian Cluster's flames fell onto Seiki, causing her life points to fall to zero. Aki closed her eyes and muttered, "Don't think ill of me. I also have no choice..." With that, she turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 pm

"I hold no grudge." seiki said, shrugging as she turned and walked back to the group. "here" she said as she tossed Zeiya her Duel Disk back.

"wah!" she cried, almost dropping it. "Seiki, you need to get those wounds saw, right now!"

"There's no point. They'll heal on their own." she said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 pm

"Seiki, why didn't ya tell us you could duel like that?" Shuho said, still amazed at what he had saw.

"Tell it to your cellmates," Trudge said as he grabbed Seiki's arm. "You lost, so now you're goin right to the Facility for multiple Assault charges! It wasn't hard to get people to press charges against you. After all the people you hurt back in Satellite before you stopped dueling, we've got a wrap sheet big enough to throw the book at you, lock ya up and throw away the key!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm

"Will you just..."Seiki started before jerking her arm from his grip and kicking his crotch. "shut the fuck up!" she scratched her head and sighed. "I hurt no one in Satellite...I stopped dueling as soon as I got there, you moron. Those guys are probably the same one that I kick out of the area around my home."

:why didnt you tell us you can duel, though?" Zeiya said

"You saw what happened." Seiki said. "I didn't want to risk others getting hurt for what I have."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Trudge grabbed his lower area as he knelt down, doubled over in pain. "Even if that's true..." he said weakly. "The facts are still fact... With that power of yours and our warrents, you're headin' out whether you like it or not. Kazu, grab her! And you can add Assaulting an Officer to the charges."

Shuho clenched his fist and yelled out, "You're really gonna send her away for somethin' she can't control?! Kazu, I know you wouldn't do that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:00 pm

"Hell, I couldn't no matter how hard I try." Kazu said, backing away. "When I tried to convince her to duel before, she kicked my butt so hard, I couldn't go near her for weeks!"

"As if I want any trouble." Seiki said, glaring at Trudge. "I haven't done a single thing wrong. It hasn't been my fault that I had this nor is it my fault for dueling."

"Sludge, just stop it!" Zeiya said. "She's hurt and she says she didnt do it, so leave it!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Trudge grinned and raised his hand. Security guards quickly surrounded her. "Director Goodwin's orders. But he said if ya don't like it, just win the Fortune Cup and she's all yours again. Till then, we'll take her off your hands."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Seiki narrowed her eyes in a deadly look. "Give me a marker and I'll kill you." she said.

"No worries! I'll definetely win this cup, just you wait Sludge!" Zeiya said, stomping the ground. "Just tell us when it starts and I'll be all oer tthem!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:21 pm

"And if she doesn't, I will!" Shuho said with a grin. "Seiki, you'll be out in no time."

Trudge gave a smirk and said, "Didn't ya know? The Fortune Cup's tomorrow, so ya got all this time to get yourselves ready, and don't think the small fries here are half of what you'll get there. At your skill levels, you'll never beat the Duel King Jack Atlas!" He started laughing out as the Security grabbed Seiki and took her away.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:29 pm

"Grrr...Sludge makes me so mad sometimes!" Zeiya said, kicking the ground.

"He means well, ya know." Kazu said with a frown. "I mean, he's just doing his job."

"Yeah, bt he doesn't need to be so happy about it!" Zeiya shouted before sighing. "I hope Seiki wil be ok..."

"Don't worry, Zuzu. I'll personally take care of her!" Kazu said with a grin. He slapped his hands on both hers and Shuho's shoulder. "You guys gotta win, though. Otherwise, she'll be out of control when we try to put a marker on her."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Shuho gave a small chuckle and said, "Zuzu..." He tried his best not to laugh out loud as he knew what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 pm

"Don't call me Zuzu!" Zeiya said, pouting.

Kazu laughed out loud as he ruffled her hair. "Sorry, ZUZU. Anyways, I'll take care of her, dont you worry...se eya!" he said as he ran off.

"Shuho...I just thought of something." Zeiya said. "You...you think Yusei's in this, too? I mean, that clown freak said they did something to Rally and the others..." She frowned. "That means we might have to duel Yusei..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Shuho sighed and gave a nod. "Yeah, bu now Seiki's on the line so we can't just back down. It's already past the turnin point, so I hope you're ready for the long haul. I got a lot stronger since our duel, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Zeiya sighed. "Yeah...." she muttered. "just....what is that Goodwin planning? It's too suspisious..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 am

"..."

Kai simply stood in the shade of the area, gazing at the fellow duelists before shaking his head. A small smile licked his lips as he chuckled, his blue eyes growing ever firm as images ran through his mind. Without another word he began to walk towards the two, his pigtail whipping him behind him wildly as he spoke

"Who gives a damn what he's up to! I'm gonna punch him the first time I get for putting people through crap like this. Still, this event is over, so I'm getting outta here. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the tournament with your friend here, Zeiya." He gave a grin and turned on his foot, dashing away without another a word.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 am

"Hey! The name's SHUHO!" Shuho yelled out to him before he crossed his arms. "Well, time to gear up for this thing. Let's head back." He turned to his Duel Runner, walking ove to it. I shouldn't have known how to ride this thing while duelin' without a problem like that, Shuho thought as he got onto his Duel Runner. I wonder why I didn't fall off... He gave a grin as he revved his Runner and started to ride off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10