Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Duel Academy: Entrance Exams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 am

"Submarineroid! Direct attack!" Mahad ordered as his roid torpedoed the test examiner. It had been a close one, but Mahad passed by a hair.
"Thank goodness."

"Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, finish him if you would." Sapphire requested as his toon inflated and spat out an attack winning his duel on another platform.
Sapphire clicked the stop watch.
"Three minutes? I'm losing my touch."

"Lightning Golem. Show no mercy." Jade said as the Evil Hero ended his duel as well.
"Child's play." He mocked.

All around, applicants were trying their best in the practical exams. They had already taken the written exams and were ready to show their potential.
Credit goes to Leon (Fayt) for the idea of creating a Duel Academy thread here. It is in the AU section so nothing here will affect the main storyline. This will likely have a more relaxed plot as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

"I'm surprised we passed."

"Yeah, me too. But who cares, we did it!"

"True. It was just barely though."

"Again, who cares? The whole point of this is to LEARN, right?"

"Touche..."

The twins had finished their matches earlier, barely winning both of them. Now the two were just sort of wandering around, watching the others. They thought it was cool, but for very different reasons.

"Dude that monster looks awesome!"

"And the strategy the duelist uses to bring out its potential is as well."

"...Can't you just enjoy the fact that there are two huge monsters fighting?"

"I do. I just enjoy the tactics as well."

"Nerd."

"Dork."

"I'm your dork though."

"And I'm your nerd."

"Touche..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm

"Cyber End Dragon.......end it." A near monotone voice called from the dueling fields, a giagantic three-headed robotic dragon letting loose blue beams of pure energy from it's various maws, the beams combining into one and obliterating the remainder of his opponent's Life Points. The smoke kicked into the air, clearing away to reveal a man in all black.

The gust from the attack moved his mid-length blueish-black hair along his face, his baggy pants doing the same. He adjusted his neck, deactivating a black duel disk that closed as if it were an angel's wing, removing it from his arm and placing it on a holster on his thigh. His slightly muscular frame rested behind a tight muscle shirt, his arms bare. From behind him, a man in a suit made his way onto the field, holding out a long trenchcoat, and placing it on the victor.

"Congratulations, Master Drakemore."

The young man in black paid near no attention to the kind words, only responding with:

"It was to be expected."

Across the floor, on another field, a large fireball crashed into a procter, his Life Points reaching zero as well.

"YEAH! Way to go Inferno!" A punkish looking man threw out a thumbs up at his Elemental Hero Inferno before it disappeared, his duel ending in victory too.

"The Gaijin Godzilla claims another one!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Kotan walked in and he saw doctor crowler. Crowler said "Ah, the slifer dropout. Back to join the academy again."

--------------THE LAST TURN OF THE DUEL---------------

Kotan was panting. He had on his aura armor, with only 100 life points left, and red eyes and junk synchron on the field, and a face down, and 3 cards in his hand. Crowler had his ancient gear golem on the field, and still had 2000 life points. "My move crowler." Kotan drew his card and said "Ok. I activate red eyes transmigration! Sacrificing my aura armor, and red eyes on the field to create LORD OF THE RED!" Flames surrounded kotan, as his armor changed. He was wearing armor that was similar to red eyes. Crowler said "You have improved dropout."

Kotan smiled and said "But thats not all. i play my boost warrior. Now, synchron summon! Junk synchron and boost warrior, create armory arm! and i will equip it too my lord of the red, bringing his attack points up by 1000!" The arm came onto his right arm, as a new gauntlet. Kotan said "I play my face down card, called the ritual. I will remove 2 spell cards from the grave to gain 2000 life points." His life points rose to 2100. "Next i draw one card. And i will activate rush recklessly, bringing me to a total of 4100! And since 2 spell cards were played, i can destroy all other monsters with my lord of the red's effect!" Ancient gear golem was destroyed. Kotan leapt at crowler, and punched him in the gut. Crowler said as he gasped for air "You pass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

"All right, time to finish this! Blue Eyes White Dragon, attack!"Zeiya cried as she pointed at her victim. The dragon let out a mightly roar as it raised his head and fired off a lightning attack at their opponent, dropping their life points to 0. "Yay! We won!" She turned around and smiled as she made a V sign. "Did ya see that, Seiki?"

The Psychic duelist could only facepalm as she shook her head. "Why am I here...?"

"Yaaaaaaaay!!!" The sound of a high pitch girl's voice echoed in the area as another duel has finished. Jumping up and down in joy was a young teenage, the same age as Zeiya, with long red hair braided into a ponytail. "Nee-chan, I won! How was that?" She said as she turend to an older girl with long black hair.

"Ehh...I've seen better." she said, turning her head as the red head walked up to her.

"Wahhh!!! You're so mean, nee-chan!" she said as she immediately shrank to the size of a chibi, no higher than her knees, and started to hit the girl with light punches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm

(OOC: Looks like a good turn out.)

As many of the duels ended some duelists were already being issued their boarding passes for the plane. Mahad looked to many of the others being enrolled. He was surprised to see one girl wielding Blue-Eyes. She'd be well known very quickly. Another guy seemed to wear a duel monster like armor. Yet another had Cyber End Dragon. Two other twins were...insulting each other. Well, they can't all have epic wins.

View user profile
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

"Wahhhh, the plane's so big!!!" Mimi exclaimed as she pushed the seat in front of her forward....the same seat that Mahad was currently occupying in. She leaned even more forward as she saw her sister. "Nee-chan, over here!"

"Mimi, if you move any more forward, you'll crush the kid in front of you..." The girl said as she sat next to the red haired girl.

Mimi blinked before looking down and quickly letting go of the seat. "Wahhhh!! I'm sorry!" she cried.

"Seiki, isn't this great?" Zeiya said. "I can test out how much i know! I'll show everyone in the academy that the Sattelites aren't as empty minded as they think they are!"

"Oh joy..." Seiki said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm

The next student to enter the plane was the man in all black, his trenchcoat falling down beneath him. He scoffed at the sight of the others.

"Public transportation, who do they think they are?"

He narrowed his eyes before taking a seat in first class.

"HEY OH!" A voice called out behind him. The boy who had utilized the Elemental Heroes made his way onto the plane. He adjusted the bandana headband he wore, a big grin on his face as he made his way to the seat behind Yuki and Mimi.

"Yes, this is what I've been waiting for!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm

"Ho? The great and almighty Drakemore attending the academy? What a surprise." Yuki said as she spotted Seth as he sat down in the First Class seat.

Mimi turned around and saw Shane before shrinking and hiding behind her sister."Nee-chan, that guy's scaring me oAo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Seth leaned back in his chair, placing his shades back upon his face. He opened his suitcase he carried, going over the various deck set-ups he had brought with him , trying to keep his mind off of the simpletons around him.

"Oh, don't be afraid" Shane said, lowering his energy a bit, trying to calm Mimi "I didn't mean to seem like a psycho, I'm just really excited to be going to the academy. I've been dreaming about this day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Mahad was shocked when he felt his seat get pushed.
"Hey!" He objected turning around. He stopped when he saw it was a little girl.
"I meant, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 am

Aside from all of this chaos, two figures walked into the plane and then took a few seats while chatting with each other. One of the two boys was a rather rough looking teenager with a yellow mark crawling down the side of his cheek. His bright blue eyes and broad shoulders stood out from the rest, a twitching pigtail falling down the back of his red Chinese shirt.

He seemed much more active than his companion, joking around while making amusing poses to his friend. Said friend seemed to be the oldest and most mature of the two. He wore a rather odd looking formal suit, a emerald accessory standing at the top of his black tie. His long silvery blue hair fell over his extremely feminine and soft features, a chuckle running through the air. All in all, he gave out a raw confident held aura, one that was filled with an unending emptiness.

-Flashback-

“Time to kick it up!”

“Sorry, luv, but this game is set.”

The two males threw out their hands as two great monsters roared and dove down upon their opponents. Screams echoed as holographic dust rose through the air after being shattered by the raw strength unleashed. Five God Dragon, and Exodia the Forbidden One instantly faded as life points turned to zero.

“H-He summoned E-Exodia!?”

“He's soooo dreamy!”

“What's with the goofy marking?”

"Tell me about it, they have odd acents...."

“Is it a he, or she? I can't tell...”

“For that matter, what's with the pigtail?”

Kai Blackdragoon and Fayt Rutherford just looked at each other, shrugging at the crowd.

-Flashback End-

&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Lul. Guess who's coming back? -dances-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 am

"Huh?" Mimi said as she turned back to Mahad before smiling. "Oh, I'm Mimi Flames! This is my sister, Yuki nee-chan. Sorry about pushign your chair like that!"

"KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

Zeiya suddenly (and ninja-ly) glomped at the ponytailed duelist, a giant grin stretched on her face. "It's been a while! Wehre did you disappear off to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 am

Kotan looked outside of the window of the plane, rubbing his temples. He had come back to duel academy to understand why red eyes had lately been trying to take over. He sighed, and said a bit out loud "Well, least i've got better cards."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:58 am

"Mahad Truesdale. No problem." Mahad responded.

Sapphire wasn't much more pleased with the plane then Seth was. But he said nothing. Jade sat in the back somewhat annoyed.

At last the plane departed. The city of Neo Domino vanished from sight and was replaced with an island with a smoking volcano on it. The different buildings that made up duel academy could be distinguished at this point. The three dorms and the buildings were classes were held along with the offices.

"We'll be arriving at our destination in a few minutes. Please be seated and fasten your seat-belts." The pilots force drones over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly
The Twins
The Twins

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm

The twins had stayed quiet for most of the trip. Ne, having fallen asleep and leaning against her brother's shoulder, and Ko not wanting to wake her. However, the sound of the intercom woke the female twin up, and after realizing where they were pressed her face against the window.

"Ko, come look! This place is so awesome!"

"I can't."

"Eh? Why not?"

"One, you're in the way. Two, we're supposed to stay seated and have our seat belts on."

The teen pouted but sat down and did as her brother said they were supposed to. Ko smiled and patted Ne's head, to which she pouted more. "Don't worry." He said. "I'll see it when we land. And you know I'm not that fond of heights anyway."

She gave in and chuckled. "Yeah, I know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Kotan looked at the academy, where 1 year ago, he had left because he had felt like he was done with it. But now he realized he wasn't. He said "I;ve missed this place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm

"Eh, I've kinda been training to Turbo Duel," shrugged Kai while he flipped his pigtail over his shoulder, his grin becoming cheerful as his blue eyes fell upon the girl. "Not much success though, fem-boy here is better at riding one of those bloody things than me."

Fayt merely rolled his eyes and chuckled, bringing a hand up to his mouth to hide a smile. "So, you've been curious about this academy too, have you? I'm surprised. Kai only came because he found out there would be Runner Training, and cute girls."

The blushing Blackdragoon just huffed and turned his head away, hiding his tinted cheeks,

"Shut up..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:18 pm

"Oh? I see your face turning red, Kai!" Zeiya said, smiling as she poked his cheek before letting go. "I wanna show people just how good I am! Not only that, I could learn somethign I wasn't able to learn b ack in the Sattelite."

"I'm going so she doesn't get in trouble." Seiki said, raising her hand.

"Wahhhhhh!!!! Nee-chan, look over here!" Mimi cried as she leaned over the small window, seeing the island.

"I can't see if you're going to hog the window liek that, Mimi." Yuki said, rolling her eyes. "I don't even know why I'm here in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 pm

"Wow." that was all Shane could power out as he looked down on the academy island. He had made it, his story has just starting to begin, and he knew it was his time to make it memorable.

Seth on the other hand, could care less. Building sizes didn't impress him, he owned bigger. The fact that the island was owned by the Kaiba Corporation had no effect on him, they were his rivals in the world of game development. It was, however, the intrigue that he could, in theory, find what he was looking for on the island that made it all worth while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Entrance Exams   

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy: Entrance Exams
Page 1 of 1