Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:26 pm

After a few moments a unseen pigtail flashed by along with a figure. Kai could only grin as he began to blend into the competition, his arms crossing as he awaited for the whole thing to start. He couldn't wait. Heh, what could he say? It wouldn't be long till the whole thing kicked off, and he got into the main section of the tournament.

'I hope' mused Kai in his mind
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Shuho gave a small whistle and said, "Looks pretty crowed. I'm gettin' fired up just thinkin about it. C'mon! Let's go to the other Turbo Duelists..." He started to ride off to a line of Turbo Duelists all on Duel Runners.

At the front of the line, there was an official looking man speaking to everyone. "Everyone, by arriving here, you have proven you were invited to participate in the Fortune Cup tournament. However, being called here is also proof that your Duelist Rank is not at the level of the Pro Turbo Duelists allowed in the tournament. Therefore, to prove yourselves, he have a stream of challenges for you all." He held his hand out at the highway behind him. "What you see is an abandoned area of the Neo Domino Highway, the perfet stage for Turbo Duelists to display their riding abilities. Of all the duelists here, only the top four Turbo Duelists will advance beyond here."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 pm

"Whoa, only four?!" Zeiya said, her eyes widen. "Out of all these people too...This is gonna be a challenge..." She punched the air. "We gotta make it in, for Rally and the others!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 pm

"Sounds like things just got interestin'" Shuho said with a grin. "No one here'll be able to take me down in a duel, so I got nothin' to worry about."

"Now then, the format will be an Obsticle Race, testing your speed and riding abilities," the Official continued. "The firs four to complete the course shall advance. Detals on what happens from there will come later."

"Riding?!" Shuho yelled out. "But, I'm not that good at riding and balance yet... Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Kai silently shifted out of view to the side of the area, sitting down on a nearby stone and bringing up his duel disk. Without a word he drew his deck and then took a few glances through it, nodding to himself before taking a few cards from his back-pocket and placing them with the deck itself. Silently he placed the deck back within the disk and then relaxed, yawning slightly.

He should of ate on the way here. Damn he was pretty hungry. Ah well, least the races would be amusing to watch. Hey! Maybe something would explode, that'd be pretty cool to see!
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

"Then you better learn quick!" Zeiya said. "Ya can't be a good Turbo Duelist without knowing how to do the driving!" She crossed her arms. "Still, is it just driving? No duel?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

"Upon the whistle, you will all begin..." the Official said. He lifted up a whistle, causing everyone to get ready. The whistle blew and everyone rode off.

The Official then walked over to the Non-Turbo Duelists. "Now then... everyone who remains must now participate in a Single Elemination duel to determine who will advance with the Riding Duelists. Everyone is allowed to choose an opponent. If you have not dueld by the time the first Duel Runner has crossed the line, you will be disqualified automatically."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 pm

"All right!" Zeiya said as she drove off. "Bet I'll be the one to cross the finishing line~ See y later Shuho!!!" She started to speed up and turned at the curve.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Shuho gritted his teeth before he rode off at full speed. He leaned in to turn the corner, almost leaning too much. He regain his balance and looked on as he saw a few of the road blocks. "Aw man... shoulda practiced with Kazu more before I left..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm

"Kazu?!" Zeiya said, nearly crashing into a roadblock. "I haven't seen him ever since he joined up with Security!" As she dodged to the side form one road block, another one was right infront of her. She barely made the turn, letting out a sigh of relief. "I never got the chance to practice so be glad!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Shuho was barely able to dodge the raod blocks, one after another. Ahead was a brick wall with a singe narrow ram as a passage. Shuho glared and aimed sraight for it as he rode. He looked back for a moment, noticing people starting to pass him.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

"Jeez...what, do they expect us to be in the Sattelite, being chased down by the Security goons?" Zeiya said as she started to go faster. She went through the passage, give or take a few scratches n the side of her runner. "Come on, Shuho! If you can't catch up, there's no way You'll duel!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Sometime later...

"Duel!" Kai called as he drew his first hand, gazing at his opponent. Without a word he began his first turn and took a step forward, bringing up a Spell Card with a grin painted across the end of his lips "I activate a Spell Card from my hand, Future Fusion! With this card I can discard the Fusion needed Monsters from my deck to the graveyard, to summon that Fusion Monster to the field in the folowing second stanby phase of my turn!"

The pigtailed duelist quickly selected his fusion monster, shocking his opponent, before sending five monster cards to his own graveyard "With that done I end my turn by summoning Decoy Dragon and placing two facedown card. Your show!" finished Kai as he placed the three cards onto his duel disk without another word. His opponent narrowed his eyes back at him, bringing up his own duel disk as he drew his sixth card with an almost wanton grin, a chuckle echoing

"I activate the Spell Card, Mystical Space Typhoon. With this card I can destroy a single Spell or Trap Card on the field! Say goodbye to your Future Fusion!" The card vanished in an instant, yet Kai didn't seem all that bothered, still hiding a small grin behind the locks of his black hair. His opponent could only growl

"What are you smiling at!? You know what, I don't care! I summon Battle Ox (1700), and attack your only monster! Crush it like a bug." called the opponent as he threw out his hand, the monster launching forward and slashing down upon the monster. Suddenly the Blackdragoon grinned and cut in with a swipe of his hand

"Bad luck! Decoy Dragon (300/200)! has an ability in exchange for attack and defence! When this little biter is selected as an attack target, I can select one level seven or higher Dragon-Type monster from my own Graveyard! Not only that, I can Special Summon it and switch the attack target to that monster! So, Battle Ox, say 'goodbye' to the Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000)!"

A massive boom of fire exploded over the area and Kai's opponent screamed as his lifepoints dropped down to 3300. The pigtailed duelist could only watch as the opposite male grit his teeth and stood up, speaking with a slight snarl in his throat, and a strangely twitching eyebrow. Kai could barely hold back a laugh as his opponent finished

"I place down two cards and end my turn. Go!"

Kai grinned and drew, glancing at his cards and bringing up his duel disk once again. With a smile he held up a card and began to speak "I play the Spell Card, Inferno Fire Blast! I can inflict damage to my opponent equal to the original attack of a single face-up Red-Eyes Black Dragon I control!"

His opponent froze and his eyes flew open

"W-what!?"

BOOM

The pigtailed duelist rubbed his nose and grinned cheekily, watching as his opponent's life points fell to a mere 900 in an instant. Finally he stopped and took a step forward, glancing at his cards before giving a stiff nod and trilling out "I'll end my turn! Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and Decoy Dragon, stand down for now!"

&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: This post = storyline filler XD

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 pm

As she spoke, she unknowingly tripped a wire. Ouside the passage, random debris began falling from the sky. As Shuho exited the tunnel, his eyes widened at what he saw and said, "Are you friggin' kidding me!" He saw as some of the riders were getting his and spinning out of control. He did everything he could do dodge the falling matter.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 pm

"Bastard! I summon Twilight Rose Knight (1000/1000) to the field!" said Kai's opponent as he placed the selected card into the field, smirking as he began to continue, a light flowing over the area slowly

"Not only that, when this card is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster from my hand! I choose Dandylion!" Kai could only gaze on as the two beasts phased alive without another word or say on the matter. His opponent took a step forward, still grinning as he threw out his hand and began to continue

"Now watch, as I crush your hopes! Synchro Summon!" Kai froze and watched as the two beasts were overtaken by an overwhelming golden light. A roar shook the air and a large form phased alive onto the field, two eyes gazing down to his own dragon, as if almost comparing strength and power.

"Iron Chain Dragon (2500/1300)"

"Yet I'm not finished! When Dandylion is sent to the graveyard, I can Special Summon two Fluff Tokens in Defense Position!" In a flare of light two tokens came into view next to the towering beast that was was Iron Chain Dragon. Kai frowned and watched as his opponent stepped forward and smirked darkly

"Now, blow up that Red-Eyes Black Dragon!"

"Magic Cylinder, activate!" called Kai

BOOM

"NO!"

Dan's LP: 0

Kai's LP: 4000
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm

"Whoa!" Zeiya cried as she swerved through the debris. Unintentionally, she turned her duel runner so that she was going backwrds. "Huh...neat!" She said as she turned back and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Shuho blinked at her ability to control her Duel Runner. That settled it. There was no way he was gonna lose. He sped up, noticing his Duel Runner was faster than he thought. "Kizai, looks like I owe ya one..." He sped off as they were all coming to the final obsticle. A doorway at the end of the Highway that was slowly closing. Not many people would be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Kai grinned and turned away from his downed opponent. Suddenly he felt something tap his shoulder, causing him to blink before shifting around. It was Dan, the duellist he had just defeated, and he was holding up three cards with a resigned expression. The pigtailed duellist could only stare for a moment before he asked

"What's up?"

Dan shook his head and held out the cards

"Here, take em'"

The pigtailed male's eyes went wide as the cards were pushed into his hands.

"Huh? What?"

"Where I come from we give our opponent our rarest cards if we lose. If we win, we take their rarest cards. That's our law, now take em!" snarled Dan before he turned away and began to stomp away from the area without so much as another word or gesture. Kai could only look at the cards and blink, nodding stiffly

"Dandylion? Twilight Rose Knight? Iron Chain Dragon?" muttered Kai before placed them in a side pocket silently, unsure how he was going to apply those cards to his deck. But, hey, they might come in handy sooner or later. That, and he might find a decent trade for them if he was lucky enough.

Now to watch the end of that race!

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Kai doesn't have a DP chip, so he gets his card through other ways. This is not saying he is going to use these cards, let alone even hold them for long, but its just an alert to show that he has collected them.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm

"You got to be kidding me!!!" Zeiya cried, her eye twitching at the closing door. She started to speed up to her limit, biting her lip. "Crud...I'm not gonna make it." she muttered as the door was halfway clsoed. "Screw it!" She turned her runner sideways and leaned towards the right so that her runner would slip past the closing door. She skid along the road before getting it straight up, trying to maintain control. "Phew..." she said as she finally managed to control the runner.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw Zeiya move under the falling door. He gave a slight glare and said, "I ca do i too..." He saw two others go under the door as it was closing more and more. Only one more would advance. Shuho tilted his Duel Runner, leaning to his hide as much as possible, his leg his only support from falling. He looked over as one other rider was trying the same. It happened in an instant. Shuho made it through while the other rider missed by his back wheel. Shuho spun out, falling out and rolling, but it didn't matter. The other side of the door WAS the finish line.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"Shuho!!!" Zeiya cried as she stopped her duel runner and rant ohim. "Are you ok? That looked like a nasty fall."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Shuho's eyes spun a little and he shook his head. He stood up and said, "Did I make it...?"

The Official walked to the center of the new area. All the ground duelists that walked up to the area as well. It looked like something was starting. "Everyone in this area right now has advanced to the las phase of the preliminaries! We will now pair up the remaining Duelists based on your current stats we obtained from duels and race. The winners of these duels will be the ones going to the Fortune Cup in Kaiba Stadium!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Zeiya grinned as she smacked the back of Shuho's head. "We both made it! now we just gotta duel and see if we both make it or not~" she said. She turned to the official. "So, do we know who we;re going up against yet?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm

"..Heh.."

Deep within the crowd Kai couldn't hold back the strange smirk that crossed his pale face. Win or lose, he was about to have one hell of a duel anyway. Slowly he crossed his arms and simply waited for something to happen, and that something best had come soon. He could barely contain the hidden excitement.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:01 pm

"The duels will be, Zeiya vs. Tetsu Trudge! Shuho vs. Kazu..." the Official said.

Shuho's jaw dropped at hearing this. "He's in the tournament! And I gotta duel him too?"

The Offical continued as Shuho freaked out. "... and finally, Kai vs. Ruka! You may begin your duels immediately. All duels will happen at once for the sake of time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next