Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 pm

"Your face!" Zeiya said. "I end my turn!"

"Draw!" Kazu shouted as he drew. "I'll just put this monster in defense mode and call it a turn then."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Trudge drew his card and looked at it. "Hmm... That Armed Dragon can keep attacking my monsters as long as they're weaker than whatever she discards. Then again... if she doesn't know how strong they are... I set a monster in defense! I'll play a face down and end my turn!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No attack? Shuho thought as he drew his card. "I'll play my Speed Spell card, Pot of Avarice! I'll bring back five monster's in my grave to my deck, shuffle and draw two cards!" He drew his cards and looked at what he had to work with. "I'll play a face down monster and a Spell/Trap card for two. Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:15 pm

"All right...draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I flip summon my monster, Man Eater Bug! this monster destroys a monster on your field!" A green/brown bug appeared on the field and lunged towards Trudge's facedown, desetrying it. "I activate Angel's Baton. When I have two or more Speed counters, I can draw 2 cards and discard one." Zeiya drew her two, then discarded one. "Now I special summon Dark Armed Dragon in attack mode!" A giant, ominous dragon appeared on the field. "I can only special summon this if I have exactly three dark monsters in my graveyard, and that i do! Now I can remove a dark dragon to get rid of that facedown!" the dragon roared as it swished its tail down on the card.

"My turn, draw!" kazu cried as he drew. "I summon Ancient Gear Soldier in attack mode! Now I'll have him attack your monster!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Trudge's eyes widened as his monster was destroyed, followed by his face down card. "How'd that brat get such rare cards?! Looks like I underestimated your luck, but it'll take more than that to beat me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuho watched as his Ryko was destroyed, leaving him with only his face down monster to protect him. "Sorry, buddy. I'll make up for it right here! Promise!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 pm

"Funny for you to say that for someone with nothing on the field." Zeiya said, sticking her tongue out. "Guess this is bye bye~ Dark Armed Dragon, attack him directly!"

"Now I'll attack your other monster with Trushula!" Kazu cried as his three headed dragon lunged forwared.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Trudge gave a grin and sad, "I'm sayin it because... even if I lose here, you're still no match for the big boys. Enjoy your victory while you have it!" As he spoke, his life points were reduced to 0 by the attack, causing his Duel Runner to smoke and stop.

Shuho frinned as his monster appeared. It was a small, brown machine, almost like a Jar in shape, but closed and with a number 5 on it. "You flipped my Flash Generator 5 monster! That measn we both draw until we've got 5 cards in hand!" He drew five cards, looking at his hand. "I didn't have anythin' before, so looks like I lucked out with ya doin' that."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 pm

"Whoo!!!" Zeiya shoutt as she continued past Trudge before stopping. "All right, I won!"

"Oh, a wise guy, eh?" Kazu said as he drew. "Well that'll be your down fall! I put down three facedowns and end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Shuho drew his card an dlooked at his new 6 card hand. "First things first, right? Let's start with this! Speed Spell - Overboost!" As he played the card, his Duel Runner increased in speed rapidly, as if he'd used a Turbo Booster on it. "This pumps up my Speed Counders by 4 for the turn, but I go down to 1 when it's all said and done! Here's where I strike back! I play my Tuner, Hyper Synchron in attack mode!" A blue machine appeared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1600) "Now I'll let loose my speed with Speed Spell - Power Baton! I can't draw next turn, but it let's me send a monster in my deck to the grave. After that, my Hyper Synchron gains attack equal to half the attack of that monster! How about I discard my pal, Light and Darkness Dragon for a 1400 point boost to my Hyper Synchron!" The dragon roared out and went into Hyper Synchron in the form of a spirit, boosting its power to 3000. "I'll finish it in one shot! Hyper Synchron, attack his Gear Soldier!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"I activate the trap card, mirror force! This destroys all of your attacking monsters!" The tuner's attack was stoped by an invisible force and flunged back at him.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:08 pm

"Think I'd fall for that twice?" Shuho said with a grin. "Go, Trap Stun! This negates all other traps for this one turn! That means Mirror Force too!" Shuho gave a grin as his monster attack continued. "Then again, it only works on traps on the field. I got Skill Successor in my grave! If I remove it, my monster gains 800 more points this turn! This one's over!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:32 pm

"What?! WHAT?!" Kazu cried as the attack went through, turning his life points to zero. His runner smoked, forcing him to slow down. "I'll get you for this, Shuho!!!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Shuho stuck out his tonuge as he looked back at Kazu. "Next time, don't get so cocky, Kazu!" As he spoke, his Duel Runner hit a pot hole, causing him to bump and slow down. He gave a small chuckle as he quietly went back to the start of the Highway where everyone was. "Don't want karma comin' to get me too..." he said lightly to himself as he looked for Zeiya.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 pm

"Says you!" Kazu said as he made it to where Shuho was. "I wont lose next time!"

"Shuho, you did it! Now we're both able to go in the tournament!" Zeiya said, wraping her arm around his neck. "Kai, did you see us?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

"Sure did."

Kai gave a brief nod before glancing around, chucking his can into a nearby bin as he spoke with a grin "So, what now? We climbed the great tower, confronted hordes of beasts, defeated the final par of bosses, and now..? Yeah, what happens next, where's the extra level, or the credits!?" He chuckled to himself, unable to resist the tired joke “Maybe a princess?”
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Shuho smacked the back of his head lightly with a sour look and said, "No one's laughin' at stuff like that..." He then looked around and sad, "Anyway... was I the last one duelin'? If that's the case, I guess we should just go, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm

"I guess so...but what do we do? does the Fortune Cup start right away?" Zeiya said, tilting her head to the side.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Kazu said, crossing his arm with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

The Official looked at his notes, jotting things down before he called everyone's attention. "It seems one duel still hasn't been settled as of yet! Aki Izayoi...and Seiki please come to the center and begin your duel!"

Shuho's eyes widened as he turned to what was said. "Seiki?! No way! It's gotta be a different person with the same name, right?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

"Wait..? That girl from before is a duellist..?" muttered Kai as he scratched his head, blinking as he thought of that woman from the time of his arrest "Huh, somehow I'm not surprised as I'd thought I'd be. Ah well." He gazed over at the area and hummed, rubbing his chin in thought "Yet...this whole thing doesn't feel right.”

He blinked once

“That, or I'm just really hungry.”
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:07 pm

"Seiki's at Satellite! Why is she here!" Zeiya said, not believeing what the announcer said.

"Kazu, I'm going to kill you and that Security guy you call a boss." seiki said as she walked up to them, obviously not happy.

Kazu sweatdroped, backing away with his hands up. "Hey, it's not our fault! we were doing what we were told!"

She glared at him with a lazy glare. "....whatever..." she said as she grabbed Zeiya's Duel Disk. "I'm gonna borrow this." she said, putting it on her arm, puting her deck into it and walking up to the area.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

A girl with red hair and a well made dress walked to the center until he was within a few feet of Seiki. The red duel disk on her arm activated as she stared Seiki down, not saying anything.

Shuho turned to Kazu and said, "What exactly did ya do to get her here? Seiki didn't wanna go on her own. She made it pretty clear when I offered."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Seiki stared at the girl before her, raising an eyebrow. "So you're my opponent..." she said. drawing five cards, she looked at them. "Its best that you forfeit. I don't want to hurt you by accident."

Kazu sweatdroped. "I didn't do anything! Trudge threaten to arrest her if she didnt comply! we even had full rihts to!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Aki drew five cards without saying a word. One person could be heard from the crowd saying, "I know that hair. It's the Black Rose Witch!"

"The one that creates real life damage to her opponents? That can't be real, right? Right?!"

Shuho blinked looking at her. "Why's Seiki so hesitant... and what's with that other girl?"

Aki drew her sixth card as she said, "I'll begin... draw. I play a monster face down in defense... Set 2 cards face down... Turn end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

"My turn...draw." Seiki said as she drew. "I summon Neo the Magic Swordsman in attack mode." A swordman appeared on the field, his sword ready at hand. (ATK 1700) "I end with two facedowns."

"How should I know? I never seen her duel before!" Zeiya said, her eyes glued to their duel. "Maybe she's some kind of pro duelist?
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

".. creates real life damage to her opponents? The hell? Did I walk into a bad fanfic?" muttered Kai as he observed Aki with a keen gaze, before blinking his eyes in a shock. What was with this chick? Most duellists he had met, even those in the slums, had a hint of aggression and battle excitement in the depths of their stance and eyes.

Yet, this girl....

The pigtailed didn't like this thing one bit, whispering to himself as he watched on

"...When did duels turn into cage matches....?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 pm

"Pro Duelists shouldn't be in the prelims, should they?" SHuho said as they watched on.

"Draw..." Aki said as she drew her card. "I Flipi Summon my monster, Ivy Wall! Ivy Wall's monster ability... an Ivy Token is now Special Summoned to your field..." With the appearence of Aki's monster, a small token appeared on Seiki's field, next to her swordsman. "I sacrifice Ivy Wall to summon Rose Tenticles in attack mode!" A large rose with long green tenticles appeared on the field. (LV6 Atk:2200) "Rose Tenticles' monster ability... at the start of the Battle, for each Plant monster the opponent controls, this monster can attack in addition to its normal attack. Also, with it destroyed a Plant monster in battle, 300 damage is inflicted. With that... each time an Ivy Token is destroyed by battle, 300 damage is inflicted on its owner, you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next