Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

PostSubject: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 am

Kotan was in trouble right now. He was in a shadow duel, but the duelist was using the seal of orichalcos, and he had taken red eyes away by using a monster called "Darkness outsider." Kotan also only had his aura armor on, with only 400 life points, and red eyes on the field, and one card in his, and one face down. His opponent had no face down cards, and red eyes on his field, and also Darkness neosphere on the field. Kotan drew his card, but he saw alex and jessica come in. He said "Guys, stay back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 am

Alex looked at Kotan and had that puzzled look on his face, as Jessica wondered what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:13 am

Kotan looked around at the seal and said "Ok, i plan to turn this duel around on my next turn." His opponent glared at Kotan, and Kotan drew his card. He said "I activate pot of avarice. I return blockman, swordsman of landstar, rocket warrior, queens knight and baby dragon to my deck. Then i shuffle my deck, and i can draw 2 cards." Kotan returned the 5 monsters to his deck, and shuffled his deck and drew his cards.

Kotan grinned and said " Now, i activate SUPER POLYMERIZATION! So i discard one card to activate it!" He discarded gilford the legend, and said "I merge Red eyes with my aura armor, and my sparkman! To create RED EYES SPARK KNIGHT!" The 3 monsters merged, and in there place, Kotan stood, in bright armour, with dragon wings and red eyes on his helmet. He said "My knights attack points are equal to half my red eyes and sparkmans, added together with the aura armor attack points i had, and the same with his defense. So my attack points are 2400."

Kotan said "Go, call of the haunted! I revive gilford the legend." Gilford the legend rose again, and Kotan said "Now, you only have 700 life points, and that darkness neopshere has 4500 points due to the seal. So i activate gift of the martyr! Sacrificing my gilford, to give his points to my spark knight!" Gilford left again, But now Kotan's attack points reached 5000.

Kotan grinned and said "Now i activate the last card i am holding! DIVINE SWORD PHOENIX BLADE!" Kotan picked up his new sword, and his points rose to 5300. He yelled as he leapt at darkness neosphere "Red eyes spark knight, attack with INFERNO SPARK ATTACK!" He sent the inferno spark attack into his sword, and slashed through the neosphere, winning the shadow game. He said to alex and jessica "I want to prove i could win without red eyes giving me advice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am

"I hate that effect of the seal..." Jessica muttered as she looked at what was the shell of Kotan's opponent. "I don't think you really needed Red-Eyes help on any one particular duel. You got the skill you needed already. How many times do you think I get duels won without needing Brionac's help?" Alex said, as Brionac listened in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:35 am

Kotan said "Well, i am not sure. But i think i have a way to see if we have the skill. Jessica, would you like to duel me? That way, i can see if i have improved without red eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 am

When Jessica looked around to him, Alex could feel something dark around her. "Of course!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 am

Kotan smiled and shuffled his deck. he said "Ok, lets do this." He activated his duel disk and put his deck back in it. "Do you want to take the first move or should i?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 am

"Normally, it's ladies first, but not this time." Jessica said, as Alex looked on, getting a chill down his spine. "You feel it too? Something's not right about her." Brionac said, appearing in his head. "Yeah, I know, but I can't put my finger on it!" Alex said, frustrated as they both watched on, hoping to get a glimpse of what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:56 am

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok. I summon Blue flame swordsman in attack mode!" Blue flame swordsman arrived in a torrent of blue flames. (1800/1600). "Thats all for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 pm

"You're going to hate me for this, but I activate Soul Exchange! Now I will tribute your Swordsman to bring in Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto!" Jessica said after she drew as the swordsman disappeared, and with a very strong breeze entered a girl with Twinrova-style green hair and wielding Wynn's staff in her hands. (1900/1400) "The good news for you, I must skip my Battle Phase, but I'm not concerned. Then I'll set two cards and finish my turn." She continued as she indeed ended her turn.

*Just found out that there's some name changes on the Gusta and Ritua. Gusta is now Gusto and Ritua is now Gishki.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Kotan grinned and said "You see, when my blue flame swordsman is sent to the grave, i am able to call out flame swordsman." Kotan then drew. "Now, i tribute him for JINZO!" Flame swordsman left, and jinzo came forth. "Now traps don't work. Jinzo, ATTACK!"

Last edited by Kotan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:16 pm

"Sorry, but Jinzo's not goin' to be around for very long. Activate Quick-Play spell, Rush Recklessly, which is something Alex would do." Jessica said, as Alex fell down in surprise that she dissed him again.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Kotan grinned and said "You see, on my turn i can activate a quick play from my hand. So i activate rush rucklessly from my hand! Jinzo now has 500 more attack points then your monster once again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 pm

*Gah, this is tough to figure out, as I can't find any good cards to help out in this situation!*

Right before Reeze got hit, Jinzo suddenly exploded. "Activated it just in time. You don't think I was expecting Jinzo, do you? I had Quick-Play Spells down, not traps, and my second one, I was hoping I didn't have to use, was Offerings to the Doomed. It destroys one of your monsters at the cost of my draw phase." Jessica said, sighing a sigh of relief, as Reeze did the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 am

Kotan said "I place 3 cards face down. Thats all i have jessica." He now only had one card in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 am

"Since I sacrificed my Draw phase to survive, I don't have much here, other than this one face-down." Jessica said, playing her last card from her hand, as Reeze looked at her, concerned for her friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 am

Kotan said "What? Your not gonna attack." He had figured out something was wrong with jess, and he wanted to help her. He said "Come on, attack me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 am

"You must be confusing me with Alex. Only he'd be that stupid to walk into an obvious trap." Jessica said, taking yet another jab at Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 am

Kotan sighed and said "Well, fine." Red eyes was screaming for Kotan to use his power, but Kotan didn't want to. He said "Lets keep going."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 am

"I'm done already, so it's your turn Kotan." Jessica said, crossing her arms a little impatient.

*Should we let Mahad in here?*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:16 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I activate the trap card jar of greed. I draw one more card." He drew his card. "Now i set 1 more face down, and call out swordsman of landstar in attack mode!" Swordsman of landstar appeared. "Your move."

(OOC: Nah, let it just be kotan, jessica and alex.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Jessica shook her head in surprise. "I know you're planning a trap to destroy my monsters, but I'm not going to fall for it!" Jessica said as she drew. ~Watch that be the trap. To get me NOT to attack. Then I'll look like a fool, or worse, like him!~ She thought, taking a quick glance at Alex, who was still knocked out from her verbal jab. "There's not much I can do other than play my only card in defense mode. That's all I can do." She said, as a new mystery monster appeared next to Reeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 am

Kotan drew and grinned. He said "I tribute my swordsman for silent swordsman LV5!" Silent swordsman took the place of the weaker swordsman. He said "Now, attack her attack mode monster my swordsman!" Silent swordsman leapt at her and slashed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 am

As she was hit, Reeze let out a blood-churning scream that really got to Jessica. "Have you got no heart? Is that how you treat your friends?!" She said, not happy in the least little bit, seeing her friend get fatally wounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 am

Kotan said "i'm sorry. But there is something dark around you and i have to find out what. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)   

Back to top Go down

Learning how to duel without the dragon (Alex and jessica/open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next