Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 am

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?! I gotta duel Sludge again!?" Zeiya cried before covering her face with her hands. "No no no no no...this has to be a nightmare!"

"Shuho!" Kazu cried as he put his neck into an arm lock. "I didn't think you were entering too!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 pm

"Ruka...?"

Kai could only pause and cross his arms, putting on a comical thinking pout for a moment. He ran over the name for a few seconds, wondering where he had heard it before, only to stop a sigh, shrugging and grinning as he glanced around. Either way, the whole thing didn't matter, as long as the duel was a blast.

Finally he took a step forward and glanced around, smiling

"Err, heh? Anyone named Ruka here? I'm Kai, your opponent."

He blinked, realising that his name was announced beforehand.

"Wait..! Crap, there goes my secret. Ah well!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 am

(I'm assuming I have to play both characters, so here it goes.)

Officer Trudge walked up to the girl with a sinister grin. "So, you ARE here after all. As soon as I got word the Director hand picked you to be a part of the Fortune Cup, I entered myself so I could give you a taste of payback. What do you say we spice up this little rematch and make it a Turbo Duel? The Officials won't care as long as we still duel."

Shuho blinked and sai, "Kazu? Wh...what the heck're you doin' here?!" He gave a small smirk and said, "Doesn't matter, cuz we've still got unfinished business."

A blue haired child turned and saw Kai. The child's eyes lit up and a grin lit the kid's face. "Ruka, that's me! Right here!" The child said, with an obviously fake female voice.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 am

OOC: LMAO!! I can't help but laugh when i saw Ruka XP Rua's a baaad actor~~~ o3o im tempted to somehow get Seiki in here...but meh Surprised

IC:

"Why me...?" Zeiya said, not removing her hands from her face. "This is a nightmare!" she turned to Trudge, a pout on her face as she balled her hands into fists. "All right, I'll match your little rematch! A Turbo Duel it is!" She pointed her finger at him. "I'll defeat you easily, Sludge!!!"

"Trudge was entering the tournament so i pestered him to let me go too once I found out you were entering to!" Kazu said as he let go of his neck before smacking his back. "You cheated your way, hitting that crack and crashing into the water. Now I'll defeat you for real!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Trudge gave a grin as he rode to the start of the Highway, preparing to ride. "You're gonna regret that choice, girly." He gave a sinister grin as a thought crossed his mind. "By the way, this duel's gonna be with the auto-pilot system turned off. In the Fortune Cup, you're gonna have to do it anyway, so let's get this started!"

Shuho gave a smirk as he held up his deck in his hand. "That's what you think," Shuho said. "What I was back then is nothin' compare to what I am now that my deck's just about complete. See, back in Satellite, I wasn't able to get what I really needed to make my true deck. I just got the cards that people discarded and said weren't worth a thing. Since bein' here though, that's all changed and I'm just geared up to show ya what I mean!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 pm

"fine by me!" Zeiya said as she hopped on her duel runner and went to the start. "Whenever you're ready to lose!"

"Even so, that doesn't mean I'll lose to you!" Kazu said. "So what'll it be? wanna have an old fashion duel or ride it out with a Turbo Duel?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Trudge gave a confident grin and the screens lit with the duel field. "Speed World, Set On!" he declared as the area turned light purple for a moment. A duel was about to begin. He revved his Duel Runner once as he prepared to take off. "Riding Duel... Acceleration" (We've had so much build up to this, its best to just let em go at it.)

Shuho looked at the path to the Neo Domino Highway, the path different from what Trudge and Zeiya were about to take. "Our Turbo Duel never got a conclusion. Why don't we settle things on the track, for old time sake?" He got on his Duel Runner and said, "Either way, I'm gonna show ya what I cna really do!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 pm

"..Huh?"

Kai could only stare at the kid, blinking in confusion. This was his opponent? Finally he sighed and shrugged, shaking off any further thoughts. Don't judge a book by its cover and all that jazz felt rather fitting here. Either way the teen grinned and held out his hand, gesturing to himself as he put out a small introduction, his duel disk coming alive

"Well, I'm Kai, Kai Blackdragoon, nice ta' meet you Ruka!"

He then paused and scratched his head, wondering if this was a girl or boy

"Err, you wanna duel here?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

The child Ruka gave a grin and sad, "Yeah, right here and right now's just fine!" He lifted up his arm, showing a small blue duel disk, obviously customized. His deck shuffled as he said, "Don't go easy on me just cuz I'm a girl! My deck's a force to be reckoned with!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Kai stared.

With a shrug he held up his disk and blinked, drawing his five cards before landing on the sixth without another word. He trailed over each card before holding up a single one, placing it on the monster field with his voice echoing "I activate a Spell Card from my hand, Ancient Rules. With this card I can Special Summon one level five or higher Normal Monster from my hand. I choose the Red-Eyes B. Dragon (2400/2000)"

Within a torrent of light the large black dragon roared to life and stared down at Ruka with a sinister crimson gaze, its large maw opening to show licking flames and teeth the size of fists. The Blackdragoon grinned and nodded to himself, holding up two more cards as he continued "I'll place two cards face down and end. Your move..err, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Ruka drew a card and looked at her hand with a smile. "Alright! I start with my Morphtronic Celfon in attack mode!" With that, a dark yellow Cellular Phone appreaed on the field. It quickly transformed, taking the shape of a robot. (LV1 Atk:100) "Morphtronic monsters have different effects depending on the mode they're in, and since this one's in attack mode, I can use his ability to look at random card in my deck. If one of them is a low level Morphtronic monster, I can special summon it right now!"

The button's on the robots chest began to flash from 1 to 6. It stopped on 3, causing Ruka to look at the top three cards. Ruka grinned and said, "It's here! My Morphtronic Slingen in attack mode!" With that, a purple slingshot took the field. Like the phone, it quickly bacame a monster of its own. (LV:4 Atk:1200)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

"Looks cool, what's it do?"

Kai blinked as he crossed his arms and looked over the monster newly summoned. He seemed to be expecting something, his smile almost excited in its own way. The pigtailed duellist's blue eyes gazed at the monsters opposite of his own dragon, silently humming and grinning at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Ruka gave a smirk and began to spin her arm in circles. "Now it's tim for Morphtronic Slingen's monster effect! If I sacrifice one of my monsters, I can destroy a card on your field. Your dragon's goin' down!" The cell phone turned robot transformed again into a ball of light. It went onto the Sling of the other monster which retracted back. It fired out, launching the ball directly at Red Eyes Black Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 pm

"Heh.."

Kai could only smile and hold up his hands in front of his face as his dragon blew up in a blaze of glory and smoke. His blue eyes gazed back and he slowly brought down his hands to his hips, his grin never leaving his face as he spoke, stepping forward "Sweet, destroyed ol' Red already, eh? Nice work, I can tell I'm gonna have a blast duelling you."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm

"That's not even half of it," Ruka said as she pointed at Kai. "Red Eyes went down by a monster effect, so I haven't attacked yet! This one's comin' straight at ya! Slingen, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm

"There's no way you're gonna win!" Zeiya said as she sped off. "First one to pass that curve gets the first turn, all right?"

"oh really?" Kazu said as he got on his runner, putting on his security helmet on. "This duel WILL have a conclusion...and I'll be the one to do it!" He got to the start and waved. "Come on! I'll get the first turn at this rate!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

"Trap, activate. Dimensional Prison."

Kai held out his hand and watched as one of the cards flipped up, forming a large howl of dark light over the entire area before coming to focus on the attacking enemy monster. The pigtail duellist scratched his cheek and smiled cheekily, speaking in a almost light tone "I suppose you know what this does?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Trudge gave a grin before he moved to the side, crashing his own Duel Runner into hers. He sped forward and sad, "That's just fine by me, but it looks like you can't keep up at this rate!" He gave a mocking laugh at her as they came to the turn.

Shuho gave a small glare as he looked at Kazu speeding ahead. He grinned as he leaned it, moving towards the inside at full speed. As they came to the curb he still didn't slow down in the least. He actually managed to catch up to Kazu at this point.

Ruka took a step back and said, "Oh no.. that's a card that removes my monster from play, isn't it?" As she said this, a dimentional hole opened in the path the Mortronic monster was taking, causing it to disappear. "Aww! Fine, I'll set two cards face down to end my turn!
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:54 pm

"Wah!" Zeiya cried as her Duel runner started to wobble a bit. "That's cheating!" She said as she sped up. She was next to Trudge and stuck her tongue out as she started to go faster. She leaned over to turn the curb without slowing her speed.

"Sorry buddy, but you're not gonna get this turn!" Kazu said as he sped up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Trudge's eyes widened as he saw her about to turn the corner. He moved over, attempting to crash into her one last time, but is was already too late. Zeiya was able to turn the corner forst.

"Sorry right back..." Shuho said as he released the gear and shifted it, causing him to speed through the turn and pass Kazu up. "I got a first class machani friend that boosted this baby to full. Looks like the fiest move's mine!"

Shuho: 4000

Kazu: 4000

Shuho drew his a card to start his first turn. "I'll play two face down and a defense monster. Take it from there, Kazu!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:11 pm

"Ha!" Zeiya said as she got her runenr straight. "Looks like cheaters never preveil! draw!" She drew her card. "I summon Armed Dragon Lvl 3 in attack mode and place 3 facedowns! I end my turn!"

"Even if you got the first turn, I'll beat you!" Kazu said sa he drew. "I summon Ancient Gear Knight in attack mode!" A robot made out of old gears with a lance and shield appeared on the field (ATK 1800). "I'll just end with two facedowns...show me what you got since our last duel!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 pm

"A run't like that's nothin compared to what I've got in store!" Trudge said as he drew his card and both player's Speed Counters went to 1. "I'll start things off with Search Striker in attack mode!" A large man with guns as hands and police colors appeared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1600) "I'm pretty sure you remember him from before, but not to worry, I'll be sure to keep the trip down memory lane short and sweet! Attack that dragon Search Striker!"

Shuho gave a grin as he drew his card and both player's Speed Counters went to 2. "You want it, you got it," Shuho said as he placed his card with the others. "I'll bring out my face down monster!" He flipped his monster, revealing a small white wolf-like dog. "Say hello to my Ryko - Lightsworn Hunter! His FLIP effect let's me take out a card as soon as he's flipped if I send three cards in my deck to the grave!" His beast gave a loud howl before it lunged at the Ancient Gear Knight, preparing to take it out.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 pm

"Draw."

Kai nodded and did just that, taking a card out of the deck, leaving him with three cards on hand, and one on the field. He held up a card and began to speak, grinning "I'll begin by activating the Spell Card, Monster Reincarnation. I must discard a single card upon activation, but this allows me to add one monster card from my graveyard to my hand."

The Blackdragoon did just that, taking his Red Eyes B. Dragon out from the graveyard as he discarded a single card. Suddenly a light overtook the field and he grinned "The card I discarded was Dandylion, which has a nasty ability to generate two Fluff Tokens when Dandylion is sent to the graveyard."

He grinned and took a step forward, holding out a monster card

"Finally I'm summoning a monster, Lord of D (1200/1100) and activating The Flute of Summoning Dragon in turn, to bring my Red Eyes B. Dragon from my hand to the field!" He explained, watching as his dragon arose without a word. He grinned and stepped forward, pointing at the child opposite him

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon, attack with Inferno Fire Blast!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Ruka's eyes widened as the attack connected. A yell was heard as the child lost 2400 life points to the blast. "No way... I can't believe I got hit that hard so soon..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:45 pm

"Sorry, but it ain't over just yet, little dude...err, dudette?"

Kai took a step forward and then glanced at his Lord of D on the field, nodding once before announcing his intention "Finally, I'll attack with the only other able Monster on the field, and that is my Lord of D." In a flash the monster launched forward, dark hands appearing from beneath robes and generating a large howl of flashing power, which launched towards "Ruka" without another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next