Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm

"Then why do you not attack already?" Seiki said. "Action speaks louder than words, so make your move."

"No no no! I mean a really strong duelist we never heard about! That has to be why she's in it!" Zeiya said. "Sludge, don't you know anything? you brought her here!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Aki gave her opponent a slight glare before she held out her hand and called out, "Rose Tenticles, attack Neo the Magic Swordsman! Tenticle Thorn Whip!" The monster raised its tenticle up high, aiming it down towards the monster.

Trudge gave a grin and sad, "Heh, as if I'd tell you Satillite Scumbags anything... We're all only here under Director Goodwin's orders, so even if I was in a talking mood, I've got nothin to say."

Shuho gave the man a glare before he turned back to Seiki's duel.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

"Truthly, I don't care how good she is." Kai leant forward over a wall, his eyes narrowing behind the black bangs of his hair "Seiki better not get overconfident. Not only has this thing skipped the so-called 'first test' of this façade, it also came out of nowhere." He pointed offhand at Trudge as he spoke dryly "Also seeing as James Bond here won't spill the beans, we know for certain the 'higher-ups' are screwing us around for a reason."

He gazed at Seiki and Aki as they fought

"All of us.”

He felt quite worried to the keen eye.

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Soooo tired. I go sleeepy sooon.............Zzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 pm

The swordsman was destroyed, his sword swung from his hand and towarsd Seiki. "Trap card activate, Defense Draw!" Seiki said as the sword hit an invisible wall. "Battle damage received turns 0 and I draw a card from my deck." She said as she drew. Glancing at her card for a second, she stared back at Aki. "So? are you oging to attack again or no?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Aki gave her a glare as she extended her arm and called out, "Rose Tenticles, Thorn Whip 2!" The creature extended its vines onto the Ivy Token, preparing t ocrush it.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm

The attack connected, destroying the token. the shards left behind went past Seiki, dealing 600 points of damage. There was a cut on her cheek as she reached over and touched it, looking at it. "So...you about done yet?" she said, wiping of the blood as her attention went back to the duel.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw the cut on Seiki's face. "How did she get that?" Shuho said in disbelief.

Aki closed her eyes and simply said, "Turn end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm

"My turn...draw." Seiki said as she drew. "I summon Night's End Sorcerer in attack mode." a young boy with tatered clothes and a yellow scythe appeared on the field (LVL 2 ATK 1400) "Next, I activate the spell card Monster Reborn. This will revive one of my fallen monsters to my field so I summon Neo, the Magic Swordsman. Now I'll tune my Level 2 Night's End Sorcerer with my level 4 Sworsdman." The boy faded away and surrounded the swordsman in green rings. "Synchro summon. Rise and face your enemy, Tempest Magician." An ominous womah carrying a scythe appeared on the field. (ATK 2200) "When this monster is Synchro Summoned, I place a spell counter on her. Each turn, I can send any number of carsd from my hand to the graveyard to put a spell counter on any monsters I controll." She took a card from her hand and sent it to her graveyard. "With this, she has another Spell counter. Now attack her Rose Tentacle!" The magician started to chant something, holding her scythe upright. She swung it down, causing a shockwave to go towards the monster.

"What the audience was saying just now..." Zeiya muttered, bitting her nail. "Real damage...is it really true? This duel has to stop then! Seiki could get really hurt!" She turend to Trudge, punching his chest even though it didnt really affect him. "Cmon! You're an officer! Can't you stop the duel?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Aki opened her eyes swiftly to reveal one of the cards he had in wait. "Trap card, Plant Food Chain activates. When activated, it equips to a Plant type monster, increasing its attack power by 500." The Rose began to glow as its power increased. (Atk:2700) At the attack hit, Aki's monster was clearly the most powerful.

Trudge gave a smirk and said, "Even if I wanted to, its an Official Fortune Cup duel, and we've got strict orders not to interfere in the tournament no matter what happens. Besides, watchin' Satillite scum get wipped up like this is pretty amusing."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

"....."

Kai was silent as he gazed at the duel with unfocused blue eyes. He simply stood there, watching on without a word, or even a breath. His hands twitched down by his sides, his arms growing limp as spied the cut across Seiki's face, and the damage dealt. His head peaked at Trudge's words and he slowly turned away, his marked cheek overshadowed by his bangs

"Hn..."

Without another thing to say he span on his foot and began to walk away, holding up his hand to bid the fact that he was simply leaving for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 pm

"Trap card, Overworked. This card destroys all monsters whose attack is higher than their original attack." Seiki said as a light overcame Aki's monster.

"Sludge, I hate you! You're so useless!!!" Zeiya pout, turning away from him and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Aki closed her eyes and stated, "Then I activate Seed Of Deception. From my hand, I special Summon Dark Verger in defense mode!" At that declaration, a small sprout with an eye on each leaf appeared. (LV2 Def:1000)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 pm

"Fine then...one facedown and my turn ends." Seiki said, putting down a facedown.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Aki drew her next card, looking at it. "I activate the spell, Fragrence Storm. I destroy Dark Verger and draw 1 card. If it is a Plant monster, I can draw once again.!" She drew her card as her monster was destroyed. "The monster is Lord Poison. Again, I draw a card..." As she drew again she looked at them both. "From my hand, I play the tuner monster, Twilight Rose Knight in attack mode!" A white haired man appeared on the field. (LV3 Atk:1000) "When summoned, a Plant monster in my hand can be Special Summoned. I choose my Lord Poision in my hand!" (LV4 Atk:1500) With the two monsters on the field her arm began to glow red.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 pm

"Trap card activate, Trap hole. This activates when a monster is norma summoned. If that monster has 1000 or more attack points, its destroyed." A hole appeared underneath Twilight rose Knight.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Aki's eyes widened slightly. They narrowed again and she said, "You're beginning to annoy me... I set 1 card face down. Turn end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

"do you really think I would let you synchro summon a monster with that magnitude?" Seiki said as she drew. "I activate the spell card Pot of greed. This card allows me to draw two additional cards." As she drew, she glanced up at Aki's arm. "It seems you have something more than being a Psychic Duelist, Izayori. I activate the spell card, Heavy Storm. This destroys every trap or spell card on both fields" A huge storm started to swirl around, destroying Aki's facedowns.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 pm

One of Aki's cards flipped up before it was destroyed. "You destroyed my Ivy Shackles trap, and since I activated it before you did, it allows me to draw one card." She drew her card, looking at Seiki's monster.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 pm

"All right then...I'll just attack your Lord Poison in the meantime." Seiki said, pointing at the monster. Her magician began to chant and send out another shockwave at Lord Poison.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Aki was hit, causing her life points to fall and her clothes to tear from the impact. "Lord Poison's monster ability... When destroyed, a Plant type monster is Special Summoned grom the graveyard. I play, Ivy Wall in defense mode!" The wall of green thorned vines returned to the field. (LV2 Def:1200)

Shuho looked at Aki's clothes and said, "Hey Zeiya, Aki took real damage too! What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 pm

"Persistant, aren't you?" Seiki said as she took the last two cards from her hand. "Two facedowns and i'm done."

"I...I don't know! It could be that Aki's power affects them both..."Zeiya said. "Or maybe Seiki has something like that? This is all just confusing..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Trudge gave a grin and said, "Why do you think we picked her for this? Your friend there's the same as the Witch girl. That's why we've got full juristiction to arrest her if she loses this duel!" Shuho immediately turned to Trudge upon hearing that, wanting to punch him, but he was still Security.

Aki drew her card and said, "I summon Phoenixian Seed in attack mode!" A small one eyed seed appeared on the field. "With its ability, I sacrifice it to summon Phoenixian Cluster Armarillys from my hand!" The seed opened, sprouting a large red flower. (LV:8 Atk:2200) "Battle... Phoenixian Cluster Armarillys, attack Tempest Magician!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 pm

"What?! That's hardly fair!" Zeiya shouted, glaring at Trudge. "She hasn't done anything wrong! Why arrest her?!"

"Trap card activate, Absolute end." Seiki said. The attack went through her monster and hit her directly for 2200 points of damage. She was covered in wounds. "All attacks are direct during this turn."

"Is she crazy?!" Kazu shouted. "Not only will she lose the duel, she could get herself killed!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Shuho quickly turned to Seiki and yelled out, "Seiki! Don't lose no matter what!"

Aki extended her arm and said, "Phoenixian Cluster Armarillys' monster ability. After attacking, it is destroyed. However, each time this monster is destroyed, 800 damage is inflicted..." The monster exploded in flames, flames that spread out and struck Seiki with 800 more damage.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:43 pm

"Tch, how annoying." Seiki said, blocking the flames with her arms. They died away only to leave small burn marks on her arms. "Is that all?"

"Oh no...look how hurt she is already." Zeiya said. "If this keeps up she might...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next