Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm

"Eh?"

He was broken from his thoughts by the voice. The Blackdragoon turned around slowly and then blinked once, gazing at the man with his light blue eyes. The pigtailed duellist rubbed the back off his head and then crossed his arms, speaking lightly after a few seconds

"Pass something? You have something for me?"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:30 pm

The man grinned and went into his jacket, pulling out a envolope. "Yes, I have this for you," he said. "This is an invitation to teh Fortune Cup Duelist Tournament which will be held one week from today. Director Goodwin has expressed particular interest in your attendence, as well as certain others..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:17 pm

"Hmm?"

Kai took the envelope and glanced over it with his blue eyes, humming. He couldn't stop the almost battle-interested smile from spreading across his lips at the news. Fortune Cup Duellist Tournament? Maybe he would meet up with the others there, and get to duel some of the greatest opponents around at the same time. This....

...This....

...was awesome.

He almost smirked as he scratched his marked cheek.

"Sounds sweet. I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 pm

"It's good to see you're agreeable to this Kai Blackdragoon," the man said with a slight bow. "Only the top duelists will be there, and the winner will have a chance to duel the Turbo Duel King, Jack Atlas."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"Gah!" Zeiya cried, covering her head with her arms as the attack went through and her monster was destroyed. "You jerk! That was my favorite too..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"Heh..."

Truthfully Kai didn't give a damn about some title, but a chance to duel someone of that skill? Well, lets say he couldn't pass up that much fun. Still, he'd have to prepare. He was counting on meeting some extremely powerful duelists at the Tournament, and that included Zeiya. The pigtailed duelist couldn't help but smile as he nodded

"Don't worry about it, I ain't backing out."

With that he turned away and began to walk off. He had some thinking to do.

&&&&&&

(OOC: Thats probably it for Kai till the tournament XD)
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 pm

The man grinned as he said, "That's not the end! Remember, Dragunity - Brandistock allows the monster equipped with it to attack twice. I attack you directly with the Dragunity Knight!" The monster turned back to Zeiya, throwing all the Dragunity weapons it had at her one by one. (This won't end the duel even if it hits)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man grinned and began to chuckle slightly. He placed his hand to his ear and said, "Director, they've all agreed to enter, like you requested..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm

"WHAT?!" Zeiya cried, bracing herself for the second attack and her life points dimishining almost to 0. "N...Now that was just cheap!!! You think you've won?!" She shouted, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 pm

"That guy's stronger then he looks," Shuho said, starting to worry for Zeiya and her ability to win.

The man grinned and said, "Is that the limit to your strength? I set one card face down on the field. Turn end!" With his hand now empty, he simply glared at Zeiya, awaiting the final move.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Zeiya put her hand on the top of her deck, narrowing her eyes. ~This is it...All or nothing!~ She thought as she closed her eyes and drew. When she opened them, a smirk appeard on her face. "I Activate my facedown, Heavy Storm! This card destroys all spells and traps on the field! That goes for your stupid equiped mosnters too!" A giant storm started to sweet the man's cards away.

"Now I activate Monster Reborn! With this, I can special summon a monster from either of our graveyards." She said. "Now you're going down! I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!" The legendary dragon rosed to the field before letting out a roar. "Attack his monster!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 pm

The man's eyes widened as he was hit, his life points fell by 1000, leaving him with only 900 remaining. He glared at the monster and said, "Is that... where did you get that card?!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:55 pm

"Will it matter whethr I tell you or not? Probably not~" Zeiya said. "I end with a facedown!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:04 pm

The man drew his card and said, "It looks like this battle could go either way. That monster... is by far your ace. I will be sure to defeat that card. I summon Dragunity - Legion in attack mode!" A Winged man with white robes and green wings appeared onto the field. (LV:3 Atk:1200) "Now I equip the Dragunity - Pilum to this card! Now I have either the option to use Dragunity - Pilum's ability to direct attack you for half my monster's attack, enough to end this duel. However... I activate Dragunity - Legion's monster ability! By removing a Dragunity equipped on this card from the field, I can destroy one monster on the field. I desroy your Blue Eyes White Dragon Spirit!"

"Spirit monster?" Shuho said. "That's what that big thing is? I was wonderin' where she got that thing too."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 pm

"Well too bad, so sad!" Zeiya said as her facedown flipped. "I activate Divine Wrath! with this, I just have to discard one card from my hand to the graveyard to both Negate your monster's ability AND destroy that monster!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm

"Yeah! Now ya got 'im Zeiya!" Shuho yelled out. "Now ya got him next turn!"

"It looks like I have all the information I need of you," the man said with his arms crossed. "You rely on this monster's power for your victories. Now I'll show you error of abusing the cards. Blue Eyes White Dragon, can you truely strike me down? I'll free you from your shackles in due time!" The dragon roared out, hesitating as if it didn't want to srike. "I end my turn... Make your final move!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 pm

"My turn!" Zeiya cried. She frowned. ~What exactly doe he mean...?~ she thought. "I...I Summon Luster Dragon in attack mode!" A sapphire covered dragon appeared on the field (ATK 1900) "Attack him directly and end this duel!" The dragon roared as it flew over and swiped its claw at him.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:37 pm

The man gave a grin and said, "Wavering heart..." As he spoke, his life points were reduced to zero. He turned, going to his Duel Runner. "Kariya... That is my name. The next time I meet, I won't hold back, and I'll take your Blue Eyes White Dragon and set it free from your abusive grasp..." He closed his eyes as he revved his Duel Runner.

Shuho ran up to Zeiya and said, "Zeiya, that was awesome! But, why didn't ya attack with that big blue dragon? It's not like ya couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 pm

"I know...but.." Zeiya muttered. She perked up at the sound of Kariya's duel runner. "Wait! What do you mean by 'abusive grasp'? I'm not abusing my cards at all!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 pm

The man, Kariya, stopped at that saying. He turned to her and said, "You expect me to believe a lie like that? You may not abuse the card, but when have you ever seen the monster as anything more than an image on cardboard?"

"Of course the monsters are more than just pictures,"Shuho said. "Zeiya knows that as well as any duelist."

"That's the problem," Kariya said. "Duelists abuse their monsters constantly, all the time. It's not even a game to them, but you can't think of anyone from yourselves. Humans don't know anything about the suffering of their own monsters. You don't deserve them."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Zeiya froze, her eyes widen as she took a step back. "That's not...That can't be true!" she cried. "Wouldn't the monsters do something about it themselves if they were being abused?! Whatever you're talking about, it's just a bunch of made up crap!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 pm

"That talk is exactly why you don't deserve what you have," Kariya said. "You close your mind off to their pain, can't understand them. Don't think about it too hard, as your monster will be free soon enough..." Wiith that... he rode off, away from them.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Zeiya glared at Kariya as he left, before letting out a sigh. "Shuho...have any idea what that guy was talking about "She asked her friend, tilting her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Shuho shrugged and said, "I dunno... At least ya won. That means ya get DP for the duel, right?" He looked at his own Duelist Card with a grin. Looks like the tourney's gonna have a lota tough opponents? Ya scared Zeiya?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 pm

"Of course I'm scared....shouldn't you?" Zeiya said. "I mean, if this was just a tournament, I wouldnt be....but..." She frowned. "Rally and the others...we have to duel for their sake too...I wonder if Yusei is in it too?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:19 pm

"This is real excitin' for me!" Shuho said with his fists clenched. "I'm gonna rock this thing... THen again, I won't really be satisfied till I take you down, since I owe ya one." He gave he a smirk before walking to his Duel Runner. "So, where ya stayin? I only just got in town today!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next