Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 pm

On the wake of the second day of classes each dorm had a posted for an upcoming "welcome event". The new students could elect to duel in teams of three. Unlike a regular tag duel duelists would compete one by one. When one duelist is defeated the next duelist on that team takes over with the current turn proceeding to the End Phase. The new duelist would inherit the defeated duelists cards on the field, Graveyard, and Removed from Play and would draw five cards (like at the beginning of a duel).

The motivation was simple. A team duel would be less intimidating to new duelist as it doesn't feel as much like that duelists own skills are being tested alone. Or at least that's how much of the academy staff saw it.

Mahad walked out of his room lazily rubbing his eyes. As he cought sight of the poster he stopped for a moment.
"Well, at least I know what the talk of the day will be."

Jade entered the dorms as the sun rose. It wasn't like he exactly needed sleep. He tore one of the posters off of the wall to read it.
"They don't miss a beat."

Sapphire exited his room freshly showered. He was still trying to get used to the uniform. If felt so different from the clothing he was accustomed to. He stopped to read the poster on his way to get breakfast.
"Sounds fun." He commented to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 am

Kotan was up and about. He saw a person he had seen on the plane here. He ran over to mahad and said "Hello. Do you wanna be on my team for the tournament? I mean, i want to meet a few new people."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 pm

"A tournament? Cool!" Zeiya cried, adorned in her new Slifer Red uniform, as she saw the poster. Her eyes practically GLEEMED at the site of the poster. Suddenly, a hand lashed out and grabbed the poster, tearing it off the way before wrapping it into a ball and tossing it away.

"Load. Of. Bull Shit." Yuki simply stated, obviously not pleased she was still stuck in the lowest of the three dorms before walking.....err....STOMPING away.

--------------------------------

"Wahhh! Why did you have to rip it off?" Mimi whined at Jade, her body chibified. She jumped on to his shoulder and waved her arms around. "I wanna see! I wanna, I wanna, i wanan!!!!"

Seiki let out a big yawn as she walked along the halls, rubbing her tired eyes. "I actually got a decent amoutn of sleep for once..." she muttered to herself before spying the poster as well as Sapphire. "A tournament, eh?" she muttered before shrugging it off. "Screw it...I rather watch."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Kotan didn't wait for an answer from mahad. He saw a girl by the poster and walked over to her. He smiled at her and said "Hello. I am kotan wheeler, a fellow slifer red to yourself. Would you like to be on my team for this tournament."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Mahad clucked a bit amused at Zeiya's reaction. But when Yuki appeared he shrank back.
"She's in this dorm?" He said worried. He saw Koten approve.
"We could all be on a team. From what I understand each time requires three players."

Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 pm

AT first, Zeiya seemed to ignore Kotan, her eyes still gleeming at the thought of another tournament. Shaking her head, she turned to Kotan with a giant grin.

"Sure sure! I'll be with you!" Zeiya said. "I'm Zeiya Hisaki, nice to meet you!"

Something wizzed by, hitting Mahad rather hard on the head. As it fel lto the floor, it was revealed to be a small book.

"I herad that, ya brat!" Yuki shouted from a distance.

--------------------------------------

"Nyaaaa!!!" Mimi cried, jumping off his shoulder and grabbing the paper ball. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at him before un-crumbling (my brain died to think of a word) and reading the contents. "Cool!" She finally said.

--------------------------------------

"Trust me...if you were me, you wouldn't want to duel, either." Seiki said, crossing her arms and turning her back to Sapphire. "Not to mention, I never really had a chicoe coming here...Zeiya's too absent minded to be left alone ANYWHERE."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Kotan said "Yes. We could all be on a team." He smiled and said "I mean, i will happily help you guys if you need it during this tournament. I mean, us three could do good if we help each other. So, whatdya say zeiya, and you mahad? Shall we be a team?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 pm

"Yeah." Mahad said rubbing his head.
"Let me just get a band-aid first."

The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm

"A band-aid? Did you hurt yourself?" Zeiya said, walking aroudn Mahad.

"Hey, that's not very nice ono" Mimi said before standing up. "I can be your team mate!

"If she was, she would be here with me, talking till the end of time." Seiki muttered, rolling her eyes. "No, she's in the Slifer Dorm. It's mainly because she is a Sattelite."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 pm

"no, ummm, someone threw a book at me." Mahad explained. Not that he was really bleeding.
"But anyway, we just need to decide our dueling order and I think we're set." the boy said to his new teammates as he straightened out what was left of the poster to double check the rules.

(OOC: Maybe when Shane gets back on we can finish the teams.)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

"Hmmm...."Zeiya closed her eyes and crossed her arms, thinking hard. She paused and opened her eyes, a smile on her face as she hit her fist on her hand. "How about Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

----------------------------------

"What?! I'm not a child! D:!" Mimi said as she stood up, no longer in her chibi state. "I'm 16, you know!" she pointed at herself wit hher thumb and stood there, proudly.

----------------------------------

Seiki merely rolled her eyes. "You'd be surprised at the reason why they forced bme in this dorm..." she muttered. "Regardless, I'm not going to participate in this tournament."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

"Simple enough I guess." Mahad agreed easily. Though he partly wanted someone else to go first so he would know his opponent's strategy. But then again the opponent may start with a field advantage. Maybe it was best to decide randomly.

Seth Drakemore
The Cyberworld Emperor
The Cyberworld Emperor
Seth Drakemore

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 am

"Oh c'mon!" a disappointed voice called out from behind the other slifers. Shane had been heading to the sign-up, but was too slow. "Man, I wanted in on this!"

-----------------------

"Hmph" just as the slifers, a voice spoke out behind the set of Obelisks, but much less enthusiastic. Seth Drakemore had leaned against the wall behind them, his arms crossed. At his feet rested the briefcase he had been carrying with him. "I assume you want to win this tournament......" Seth turned his face to Sapphire "Then you've found your first team matee."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 am

Kotan said "Well, i have an idea. I could go first, then zeiya goes, and finally mahad goes. That way, if one of us loses, the next team mate will have some good cards on the field."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Two figures walked out of a pair of shadows, blinking at the shining rays above as they glanced at each other. Blue eyes met before coming to focus upon the plot, a pigtail and a flash of silver hair flaring into view. Fayt Rutherford and Kai Blackdragoon had finally arrived, if a bit late to the party.

The Rutherford was decked in a blue/white combo uniform, a rather odd matched tie around his neck. Next to him stood a sharply yellow clothed Blackdragoon, his yellow marker standing out in the light and colour combination.

Kai waved his arms up and down rapidly, pouting

"I look like a freakin' chocobo!"

"..I'm blue," sang Fayt sarcasticly as he sighed.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: I'm..back? Kinda. Shit load of problems these weeks, but I'm getting thar! XD

Side Note: Guess Kai and/or Fayt are in need of teams?
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:02 pm

"Sounds good to me." Mahad agreed. Now just to get through the rest of the day.

"Agreed." Sapphire said without hesitation.
"Now we need but one more. Perhaps we will find someone qualified during the school day." Sapphire suggested as he turned back to the dorm.

OOC: Here are the teams so far.

Team 1: (order decided)
1.) Koten
2.) Zeiya
3.) Mahad

Team 2:
Jade
Mimi

Team 3:
Seth
Sapphire

Now that they are going to the school building they can meet people from other dorms to join.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 pm

"All right! This is gonan be fun!" Zeiya cheered. "Come on, we gotta get to class!"

---------------------------------

"Yeah, yeah!" Mimi said. "We better hurry or Crowler will be on our tail!"

---------------------------------

Seiki's eye twitched slightly. "On second thought, I'll just call in sick." she mumbled. "If Zeiya spots me, she'll practically beg me to be in the tournament as well...sheesh..."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:00 am

Kotan said "Yeah. Lets go to class." He ran off, planning to do better this term than he had when he was here before.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:14 pm

(OOC: If you guys want to team up during the school day we can start the dueling soon. Refer to my previous post to see which teams don't have three members yet.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:04 pm

(OOC: ok)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

"Think we should join?" questioned Fayt with a single arched eyebrow.

"Meh, why not?" grinned Kai as he crossed his arms.

Now they just had to find a team each.

&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Fayt and Kai will join any team, long as they're not on the same side.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 pm

(OOC: Seriously, we need to start this soon)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

(Well if Fayt and Kai join Team 2 and Team 3 we will have three full teams. I might just have to make up the fourth team (was expecting more characters I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 pm

(OOC: sounds good.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 pm

(OOC: fayt, post please. its been a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament    Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy: Triple Team Tornament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next