Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding Duel: Acceleration!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm

"Oh really...?" Zeiya said as she got on her duel runner. "Kai, Yusei, and I JUST got out of the stupid facility today...so we have no idea." She opened up her bag and took out a pair of goggles, putting them over her eyes. "By the way, have you seen either of them? I've been trying to look for them."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"Haven't seen Yusei, and never heard a Kai before," Shuho said. It was true. He'd yet to meet Kai as of yet, and he hadn't seen many people since coming to Neo Domino City. None of the faces being familiar, he was lucky to find Zeiya. "I'll just have to find us a place. C'mon! Follow me!" He started to rev his Runner, riding it out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 pm

"Well, you're very useful..." Zeiya said as she revved up her duel runner and went after Shuho. "Are you sure you can find us a place? I doubt people would want me in their house."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 am

"Just let me do the talkin," Shuho said as he revved his Duel Runner once again, speeding off into the broken portion of the city.

Three days past since that day. During this time, Shuho and Zeiya were increasing their skills with their decks, cards, and riding. During this particular day, however, Shuho and Zeiya each recieved a particular E-Mail. Shuho opened it up to see something very surprising. It was the Public Security Director Rex Goodwin.

"To all who recieve this message... You are the few duelists who have been invited to attend the first ever Fortune Cup Championship tournament. However, you're duelist rank is not at the level of a Championship tournament duelist. Therefore, to prove your ability, there will be Preliminary Rounds for a select few people later today. Directions and a map will be included. Remember, those who want to participate on the main stage MUST proceed through the Preliminaries."

With that, the screen blanked. Shuho grinned and said, "Show my stuff, huh? Okay! Hey, Zeiya!" He ran to the room Zeiya was in, not particularly cautious about going into a girl's room.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 am

"... those who want to participate on the main stage must proceed through the Preliminaries?" finished Kai as he silently read the notice within the invitation. He blinked before shrugging, taking a sip of his drink as he relaxed on the edge of the rooftop. Preliminaries? Well, made sense. Time to head off. With that thought in mind the pigtailed duelist swung over the edge and darted down steps, landing on the road and dashing down the road

His voice could still be heard in the far reaches

"Ah crap, wrong way! Gah, I hate maps!"

Onlookers sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 am

"IDIOT!!!" Zeiya yelled, forcing him out and closing the door. "Don't you know NOT to come in someone's room when they're changing?! I just woke up!" She yelled. "Now I wish I never left the sattelite, sheesh..."After a few minutes, she came out, fixing her shirt. "So? what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 am

Shuho blinked as he looked at her, having never seen a girl change before. He shook his head and said, "Oh yeah, check your Mail, Zeiya! I just got a message that there's another catch to the tournament." He ralked to his Duel Runner, opening the E-Mail to show it to her.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

"Yeah yeah, I saw already." Zeiya said, wavig her hand at the email. "So, you too chicken to do the tournament any more?" She said with a smirk as she went over to her duel runner.

OOC: ANOTHER FREAKING POWER OUTAGE! RAGE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Shuho gave a smirk in return and got onto his Duel Runner. "Me chicken out? Sorry, you're not gonna be that lucky," Shuho replied. "Looks like we better head to those prelims while we still got a chance. Let's see who makes it to the main event."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:33 pm

"Lets see who makes it to the areana, first!" Zeiya said, putting on her goggles. "Race You! If I get ther efirst, I call dibs of half of your food for the next week!" She revved up her runner and sped out ontot hte streets.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Shuho gave a smirk before he revved his Duel Runner. He raced off, holding on tightly as he soon caught up to her. Speeding through the streets, he yelled out, "Do ya even know where we're goin?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Elsewhere...

"This 'walking oh-so-many miles thing' can certainly be a bitch." muttered Kai as he trailed down another road, his eyes glancing back at the map every now and then. He had no idea where he was going, and thus was just running on luck, that, and the useless map. Oh well, he couldn't complain, he doubted he had much longer to go.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 pm

"Sure I do!" Zeiya said as she turned a corner. "It should be right-hey! Watch out!" She cried as she forced her duel runner to skid past Kai, crashing into a bunch of boxes. "O-Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Shuho turned his runner, skidding into circles before he hit the curb and fell off. He rolled forwards for a moment and asid, "Man, was that a road block on the course? Hey who was that who can't stay outta the way?!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm

"You know, there's a reason some people don't drive those things. They can be, ya know, dangerous to use." The pigtailed teen commented as he stood gazing at the fallen duellists. He took a few steps over to the two and the stared, shaking his head as he sighed once. Finally the male put his hands on his hips and asked

"You two okay?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:36 pm

"Dangerous, my butt!" Zeiya said as she got up.. She blinked, staring at Kai, before removing her goggles. "Kai! I didn't expect to see you so soon! How ya been"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"Tired. Do you know much of a pain in the ass walking this far is?"

Kai sighed and shook his head, grinning slightly. He didn't bother to question his seemingly out-of-the-world stamina, just to save his insanity, and to stop any plotholes ripping through the cosmic universe. He silently forgot that thought and his blue eyes blinked before they felll upon the girl and the guy not too far behind her

"So, what you and your friend doing down this way?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 am

Shuho crossed his arms, looking at them. He stood up with a jump and said, "We're headed to a Dueling Tournament! It's invitational, so sorry ya won't be joinin us. By the way, I got a name, and it's Shuho."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 am

"You don't hve to be so rude, you know!" Zeiya said, punchiing Shuho's arm. "We're heading to the Fortune Cup. Like Shuho said, it's invitation only." She pout. "Have you seen Yusei at all, Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 am

Kai hid the small grin on his face at that. They were invited too? Heh, this was going to be a blast. Best keep his invitation a secret for now, as it be would be a kicker to surprise them at a later time. Either way the pigtailed duellist smiled and crossed his arms, looking at them with his piercing blue eyes for a few seconds

"I've not seen Yusei since we split up, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 am

"I'm guessin' he's somewhere around," Shuho said as he looked up for a moment. "Oh yeah, Zeiya, we gotta go! If your boyfriend wants to see me rock the tourney, he's free to tag along." At that, he got back on his Duel Runner, starting it up.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 pm

"B-Boyfriend?!" Zeiya said in disbelief. "He's not my boyfriend, you idiot! We're friends, you hear me?!" She hopped on her duel runner. "If you see Yusei, tell him we'll be at the arena, will you?" With that said, she started up her runner and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

"Heh..."

Kai bowed his head and stood there, his arms down by his sides. His pigtail lashed wildly behind him the wind, a small grin licking across his lips. This was growing fun. Without another word the duellist turned away and shook off the thought, narrowing his eyes before he began to dash in a certain direction. Luckily, he knew short cuts.

Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm

It didn't take long to reach the area of the Fortune Cup Preliminaries. The first part was on the Neo Domino Highway. A lot of people were already lying in wait. Some had Duel Runners, some didn't. It seemed like they were just about to begin when everyone arrived.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:22 pm

"Wow~~~" Zeiya said in amazement, looking around with a smile. "There's so many people here! Look at those duel runners, too!" She turned to Shuho with a grin. "Looks like we'll have a battle in our hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Duel: Acceleration!   Riding Duel: Acceleration! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Duel: Acceleration!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next