Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Brionac said the exact same thing to Alex, as Aino, Jessica's Harpie friend floated in, giving Jessica a nice good morning greeting. "Sounds good to me. I recently found a new Mist Valley card and I'm itching to try it out." She said, as Aino gave her a kind hug.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Kotan grinned and said "Well i've got a new rare card i wanna test out. And instead of a tag duel, lets make this interesting. You me and alex in a 3 way duel. We can be each others enemies, or our allies. Mahad could join, and we could keep it a tag duel."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Mahad woke up last. He sat up and rubbed his eyes to see that the sun was already shining through the windows.
"Guess yesterday took alot out of me." He groaned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 am

Kotan said "yeah, you probably did use a lot of energy after that duel. SO, whatdya say to a tag duel, you and alex vs me and jessica."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 pm

"Why not?" Mahad looked over to Koten sleepily.
"Oh. Good morning." He said as he remembered that they were at Koten's place.
"Yeah why not." He said as he slid off the bed and pulled his duel disk out of his backpack.

Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 pm

"Alright. Who's gonna start?" Alex asked, activating his own duel disc, which now looked like an icy blue dragon's wing. Obviously, he must have woken up very early to design this, or this was an on-going project that he had just finished.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Mahad stretched and yawned.
"Guess I will." He said drawing his opening hand. he rubbed his eyes again before looking over his cards.

"I'll set a monster and activate Stumbling. Turn end." he stated concluding the first turn.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm

~I guess I'll have to wait until after Jessica's turn to surprise everybody with my new card.~ Alex thought, as he watched his sister drew. "I'm activating my Mist Valley Divine Wind! This field spell allows me to special summon one level 4 or below WIND monster from my deck when a WIND monster returns to my hand! This effect can only be activated once per turn however." She declared, as a rather calming wind kicked in. "Now I'll summon a new friend of mine! Gusta Squirrel!" She continued as a squirrel jumped onto the field, chattering away, surprising Alex. (0/1800) "Now a face down card and that will do." She concluded, as Alex grinned. "This is going to annoy everyone except me! I've been wanting to surprise you with this for a while." He said, as he drew and played a card when his Main Phase 1 began. "I activate my Continuous Spell Card, Terminal World!" He declared, as surprisingly, the Duel Terminal arcade unit appeared right next to him. "This card is based off of the arcade game here. It pretty much blocks all Main Phase 2s! So no more of that setting cards face-down after attacking junk! At least while it's on the field! Then I'll summon the Dragon Dwelling in the Cave!" He continued, as his signature defensive dragon appeared. (1300/2000) "Two cards face-down and that's all!" He finished with a smirk, knowing that they had to play Spell/Trap cards before they could attack while his unit was on the field.

*Before you blow a circuit, Fayt, this is a real card. You want proof? Here's the link. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Terminal_World It'll be around when Storm of Ragnarok is released. And yes, I know, Alex is such a nerd.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 am

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok. I'll start things simple, with gearfried the iron knight!" Gearfried stood, but then he stumbled into defense mode, due to stumbling's lingering effect. (1800/1600) "Now i'll place 2 cards face down." Kotan smiled and said "Just wait. Your gonna meet my new monster soon."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 pm

(OOC: Okay, looks like the order is Mahad-Jessica-Alex-Koten. )

"Guess I'll summon Drillroid (1600 ATK). Then I'll set a card." Mahad yawned.

"Thanks to Stumbling, all your monsters are in Defense Position, so I'll have Drillroid attack Gusta Squirrel. Drillroid's effect automatically destroys Defense Position monsters when it attacks them." He lazily pointed at the squirrel sending the drill into battle.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Jessica smirked at this, as Alex didn't like the look in her eye. "I must thank you for doing that! By destroying him with an effect rather than battle, you triggered his effect! When he's destroyed and sent to the graveyard via a card effect, I get to Special Summon one Level 5 or higher Gusta monster from my deck! So come forth, Wynndarl, Sage of the Gusta!" She declared as in the squirrel's place stood a psychic monster which was wielding the staff of Wynn the Wind Charmer, as he glared at Mahad. (2000/1000) "I knew that squirrel had some kind of effect that would hurt us..." Alex said, shaking his head in disbelief, as his sister drew. "Now I'll play a new monster face-down and switch Wynndarl to ATK mode! Wynndarl, rip that Drillroid to shreds!" She declared, as Alex looked at her new found intensity with complete fear and amazement, as Wynndarl whipped up a spell that brought forth a mighty hurricane that ripped through Drillroid, and continuing into Mahad. "Now for Wynndarl's effect! When he destroys a monster in battle, I get to Special Summon one Level 3 or below Gusta monster from my graveyard! So welcome back, Gusta Squirrel!" She continued, as her squirrly friend reappeared next to Wynndarl. "Wow..." Alex said, completely shocked at his sister's sudden improvement. ~Nothing I got at the moment can even dent Wynndarl! So I'll need to figure out a back up plan in a hurry!~ He thought as he drew, now panicking inside. ~I've never felt this helpless before!~ He thought, as Brionac appeared in his head. "What happened to the confident person I knew? You going to let someone like her intimidate you?!" He said, as Alex snapped back to the duel. ~She's improved so much since the last time I dueled her... She's not to be taken lightly now...~ He thought as he started his turn. "I'll just play a new card face down and a monster face down. That's gonna do." He said, a little intimidated by his sister. "Wimp." Brionac muttered inside Alex's head again.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm

The shock from the attack woke Mahad up.
"Bad move" he whispered to himself. His Life Points decreased to 3600. He triggered his face-down Supercharge to draw two more cards.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 am

Kotan drew his card and smiled. He said "Frst i'll activate polymerization, merging baby dragon with time wizard! Come forth, thousand dragon!" Baby dragon flew in, and then time wizard aged him, disappearing after he did. Thousand dragon breathed steam out his nostrils as he stood in defense mode (2400/2000). "Then i'll place 2 cards face down, and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:10 am

But much to his surprise, Thousand Dragon suddenly got stuck in a glue-like substance. "When you summoned Thousand Dragon, you triggered my Adhesion Trap Hole trap card. Now I would seriously recommend keeping him in defense mode, as his ATK is now halved!" Alex declared as he was the one who activated the trap.

*Now I'm seriously confused about the order...*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:40 pm

"Draw" Mahad said pulling a card.
"I'll revel my face-down card, Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive (1000 DEF)." The angry freight train appeared.

"By his effect I draw one card-" Mahad drew again.
"Then I sacrifice Dekoichi to summon Rescueroid (1800 DEF)." The paramedic vehicle appeared.

"I equip Rescueroid with Mist Body and set another card face-down. Turn end"

(It's Mahad-Jessica-Alex-Koten. I suppose with you controlling characters on both sides is what makes it confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:56 am

Kotan said "Go, my trap hole! It only works when one of your monsters is summoned, so rescuroid is going down!" A hole appeared beneath the rescuiroid.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 am

"In that case I'll just set a second card face-down. Turn end." Mahad concluded.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 pm

*Was about to jump. I'm still trying to figure out my complete move.*

"My turn then!" Jessica said as she drew, then eyed Mahad. I'll flip summon my Copy Plant monster, and then summon my Gusta Thunbolt!" She declared as the small Plant monster appeared next to what looked like a combination of a tiger and a unicorn. (1500/1200) "This is a risky move, considering that it's DEF is low, but I'm willing to risk it! Copy Plant! Tune with Thunbolt to bring forth one of the great birds of the Gusta tribe!" She added as the two monsters disappeared and from the sky came rushing down Gusta Garudo with Wynnda, Miko of the Gusta riding it. (2200/800) "Meet Daigusta Garudos! And you're darn lucky I only have one Gusta monster in my graveyard, dear brother. If I had two, your dragon would have been dusted!" She declared, pointing a finger at the Dragon Dwelling in the Cave, as Alex gulped, relieved that he escaped by the hair of his chinny-chin-chin. "Wynndarl! There's your target!" Jessica declared, looking at Mahad again, as the psychic monster prepared a hurricane spell again to throw right at Mahad.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Kotan smiled and said "Nice move jessica."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Jessica didn't answer, as she was expecting a counter.

*Please excuse me for being grumpy. I'm in a bad mood right now thanks to the stupid BCS. Those morons are so blind and stupid, they don't realize they need a freakin' playoff to make things right! I do NOT want to see Cam "the Sham" Newton in the BCS Championship after his greedy father got in trouble! The NCAA is all about the money, and it's pathetic! I want Oregon/TCU for the BCS Championship! Not Oregon/Auburn! Overall, I WANTED BOISE STATE!!! Thanks. I needed to get that out of my system.*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"I pay 400 Life Points!" Mahad said as his score dropped to 3200.
"-to activate Life Force. This Trap Card makes battle damage to my Life Points zero.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 am

kotan said "woah. Now he can just stop the damage"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 am

Jessica smiled at this. "Figures you'd have something like that planned." She said, not countering the counter. After this, Alex drew. "Not much I can do again. I'll just set a monster face down and that will do." He said, ending his turn rather abruptly.

*FYI, the reason why everyone is skipping their Main Phase 2s due to Terminal World is actually quite simple. The Duel Terminal has no Main Phase 2.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 am

Kotan drew his card and grinned. He said "Ok. Time to be amazed! I tribute my thousand dragon, and gearfried to call forth GANDORA THE DRAGON OF DESTRUCTION!" The two monsters disappeared in a flash of blue light, and out of the light came forth gandora. "Gandora's got a cool power. I pay half my life points, and he destroys every other card on the field, and for each card, he gains 300 attack points." Gandora roared.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:43 am

"Thanks a lot, idiot. Why'd you have to hurt me too?!" Jessica snapped as Wynndarl and her Diagusta Garudos were both destroyed, as the Duel Terminal started to malfunction and explode. "Man, no love for the arcades?!" Alex asked, astonished at the move his ally made, as Brionac was the only one really amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next