Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

Meeting new people(open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Kotan was walking down the street of new domino city, wearing his duel disk, and also wearing a new outfit. He was wearing a dark green t-shirt, and some blue trousers, with black trainers. He had picked this new outfit because his old one made him look to serious. He sighed, as red eyes tried to encourage him to find a duel. He sighed and sat on a bench, thinking about all the times he was with his uncle joey and aunt serenity.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm

"Damn, still can't get the hang of this thing!" ranted a rather odd looking teenager kicking a motorcycle. It was a Runner, yet it seemed almost bored of having the teenager trying to ride it. The teen is question was a certain pigtailed boy, known as the "Black Dragon Duelist" at the Fortune Cup for his use of the Red-Eyes family. He seemed almost fearful about getting on the Runner, crossing his broad arms as he pouted,

"Aww man, how can that tomboy do it..?" muttered Kai as he flicked a crimson licked bang over his shoulder, his bright blue eyes blinking in the sun. It was then that the amused on watchers noticed he was carrying his duel disk, without a deck. He threw up his hands and sighed,

"Screw it, I give up. Maybe another time.."

A laugh was heard, a rather beautiful silver haired woman standing next to him with her hands in her pockets. This woman seemed more gathered than the Blackdragoon, wearing a business suit with a delicate tie. Her feminine features were crossed with laughter as she chuckled, bringing up a pale palm,

"My, you really are scared of them."

Kai twitched,

"Yeah, laugh it up while you can, Fayt. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later."

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Kotan looked at the men and said to the one who looked like he couldn;t ride a duel runner "You should learn to ride one of those things. Oh, and i am kotan. Kotan wheeler." He stood up, and smiled at him. Kotan had his deck out and was shuffling it without thinking. He said "Would you like to duel me? I think it would be a good duel." He kept shuffling and then placed his deck in his duel disk, and activated it.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm

"Eh, think I should?" asked Kai as he perked an eyebrow at the more experienced duelist next to him. The feminine boy chuckled and nodded, leaning on the duel runner as he gave a gesture with his pale hand. "Sure, go ahead. Keep it simple though."

The Blackdragoon laughed and scratched the back of his head, bringing up his duel disk. His pigtail waved in the wind, his blue eyes falling upon the newly gained opponent. "Guess I'm in! I'm Kai Blackdragoon, nice ta' meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Kotan smiled and said "Cool. I will start." He drew the first 5 cards, and he then drew his first card. "Come forth, blue flame swordsman!" Blue flame swordsman appeared in front of him. "Also, i play polymerization. To fuse the alligators sword, and baby dragon in my hand. So now, i call forth alligators sword dragon!" The alligator on the dragon appeared beside blue flame swordsman. "I throw one face down card and thats all."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:46 pm

The watching Rutherford raised an eyebrow, assessing the skill Kotan before sighing. He rubbed his forehead and kicked back on the Runner, noting a few things. "He's already made a fatal mistake, Blackdragoon. Use that mistake to your advantage."

"Aye, I see it!" grinned Kai as he held up a single drawn card, speaking sharply "I'm playing Future Fusion, and setting down one facedown. With Future Fusion I send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, and select that one Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck. Two of my turns after this I can Special Summon that Fusion to the field."

He then nodded, then swiped his hand while speaking. "I'm ending my turn, activating the effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern in my graveyard, to bring forth Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" He threw out his palm, shouting the name as a vortex of light exploded around the current area of view.

The air turned thick in a blink of an eye, and a cracking light began to howl down upon the area. Surprisingly, this didn't seem like a mere hologram. Crimson eyes flashed, a mighty form phasing into view. Its body was steel-like, painted in a cold darkness filled black, with streaks of blood licked crimson flowing over it. Its wings towered over the area, huge and casting shadows over all who dared to be before it. Its maw was deadly, drooling and snapping open, letting out a chilling roar.

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400)

"Your move," grinned Kai as he crossed his arms, his blue eyes glowing in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Kotan gulped. He was in trouble. He drew his card and said "Thats a good monster. But i have something." Kotan looked at his hand, and assesed the situation. He smiled and said "I play my rush recklessly, to increase my blue flame swordsmans attack power to 2500. Then, he is getting a new weapon known as salamandra. This brings him to a total of 3200! Now, blue flame swordsman, attack!" He leapt at the dragon, and stabbed for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:34 pm

"Not so fast, reveal Trap Card!" shouted Kai as his face down card flipped over without another word. "Sakuretsu Armor. This card stops your Blue Flame Swordsman in its tracks before completely destroying it."

&&&&&&&

OOC: Didn't want to be a bastard and just use Mirror Force. Using Sakuretsu Armor on the other hand leaves you with Aligator still there, but your BFS ash.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Kotan said "When my Blue flame swordsman is destroyed, his sibling, the flame swordsman comes out. Come forth, in defense mode." Flame swordsman, appeared in defense. "Next, i am changing my alligator's swords dragon to defense mode, and throwing this face down card. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm

"First I'm activating Cold Wave." Kai grinned and held up a finger, wagging it back and forth. "This puts an end to all those pesky Magic and Trap cards until my next turn. Sadly, this stops me from using any myself." He then smiled and struck a poke, a light flowing over his only monster.

"I activate ol' Red's ability. This allows me to Special Summon a single Dragon monster from my graveyard or hand each turn. Guess what is coming from the grave!" A shroud of light fell over the area, a pillar of shadows forming as two crimson eyes snapped open. A might roar echoed, two large wings forming into play.

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000)!" His blue eyes flashed as he threw out a fist, the two dragons roaring as they gathered energy with their maws. "Go, attack now! Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Kotan winced as both his monsters were destroyed. "Thats a nice move. I say, some time you and me should duel again. But lets keep doing this match."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:58 pm

"You have one turn, use it wisely dude." Kai smiled and held up a single finger, pointing out it wasn't long until his strongest monster rose up into the field. "Well, I can't do much else now, so I guess you can go ahead and throw out what you know."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 pm

As Mahad walked back from another day at Duel Academy. Though a duel caught his attention out of the corner of his eyes. He vaguely recognized a one of the duelist as the guy he met very briefly in Satellite. It was then that he felt a presence call from his Deck. He pulled the card from his Deck.

"Timaeus?" He started as he looked to the duelist below. One of these must be destined for a legendary dragon. He had already met the Satellite duelist, so was it the other guy? Regardless he'd have to wait until the duel ended.

(OOC: We'll do the whole Hermos thing here after all.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 am

Kotan gulped and said "I guess its my turn." He was about to draw, when his deck started to glow. He appeared in a palace, and saw the dark magician girl. She said "You have been chosen as a legendary duelist." She pointed to a dragon crystal, and he floated to it and pulled the sword out. He reappeared in the real world and said "Ok. my move." He drew his card and stared at it. It was the same dragon he had been looking at. He said "I drew nothing good right now. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 pm

"Hey, no problem, you're pretty good! Still, two turns have passed," said Kai with a grin, pointing to the single activated Spell on the field. He spread out his arms, a great tsunami of light falling upon the field as his voice boomed. "Witness the locked strength within, five dragons unified into one great beast!"

Suddenly a unmatched roar shook the land and a single massive form that towered over the entire view phased alive, five sets of sinister eyes gazing downwards at all who stared back. The creature was huge, bigger than any monster summoned thus far. Its feet alone made it seem like the pigtailed duelist was standing next to a building wall.

Five heads lashed wildly about on a muscular form, growls and echoing roars shaking the very foundation of the earth. It seemed to be made up of bits and pieces of dragon monsters, and each head had a mind of its own. Unlike the Red-Eyes Black Dragon and its counterpart, it seemed more like a mindless juggernaut than a friend to the pigtailed male, let alone an ally. Slowly a fist was brought up, and Kai roared,

"Welcome the Five God Dragon (5000/5000)!"

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: A bit dramatic, but Future Fusion has no choice but to activate upon two of his turns after the activation
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Kotan looked at the dragon, and grinned his dragon grin. Suddenly, one of his eyes changed to red. He roared "BRING IT ON!" As he grinned savagely.

(OOC: Least give me a chance to make a come back dude. That means i want the chance to at least attack me fairly.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 pm

"Sure." grinned Kai Blackdragoon as his pigtailed waved in the wind, his shoulders hiking as his three dragon creatures roared to the skies above. He struck a cheesy pose and his blue eyes snapped open, his voice booming across the land.

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon, attack with Inferno Fire Blast!"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Funny thing is, Kai has been playing extremely fairly. "Future Fusion" is the only one that might seem a bit iffy, but I've got it on the first draw many times. Hell, Kotan could of activated something like "Torrential Tribute" right then, and Kai would need to rethink.

Keep it simple.

Kotan has one facedown card left, with Cold Wave now faded it can be used....

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 am

Kotan smiled and hit a button on his duel disk, activating his face down card. "Go Mirror force!" The face down card was mirror force. A invisible barrier was in front of kotan, and the hit was blasted backwards, and it destroyed the dragons. He smiled and said "I was hoping this would work."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 pm

*Are we going to continue the other storylines? And I have no idea how I should put my characters in... again!*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 am

(There was a planning conflict with the other storyline. But I think they are about to start the Dark Signer storyline so I'll be cool.)

Mahad couldn't help but feel excited and relieved when he saw powerful cards like Five-Headed Dragon and Mirror Force. For a moment he forgot why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:34 am

Kotan grinned and said "Is that your turn over Kai? Because, i think i will pull it around in my turn."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:14 pm

"Mirror Force, eh? Not bad." grinned Kai as his three dragons exploded in a rain of pieces. He held up two cards and then placed them on in his disk, his voice echoing. "Well, if that is the case then I'm setting one monster, and one facedown. Turn End!"

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Sorry for the two day wait, just got back from Hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok. I play the spell card known as fusion recovery. I bring back to my hand my alligators sword, and polymerization. Next, i summon my alligators sword." Alligators sword appeared in front of him. "Thats all i got."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Kai looked at the card he just drew and then grinned, rubbing his chin in thought as he studied the Alligator Sword. He knew on instinct that summoning a powerful monster now would damage his opponent greatly, and it would also leave the duel in a seemingly easy favour for him.

But he wouldn't get to see what Kotan was planning.

What could he say, he was interested.

Thus, the Blackdragoon couldn't decide on what to do.

"Hmm..."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Help me decide either to have Kai do a full frontal, or lay back on the fierceness a bit. What do you think would be best?.

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 am

(OOC: I think he should lay back on the fierceness. Cos i have a plan.)

Kotan smiled and said "Lets see what you got." Kotan was excited to see if he could pull of a move his uncle joey had told him about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next