Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

At that moment, Alex stopped in his tracks at the duel, as Brionac felt Red-Eyes emerging. Almost on a whim, Alex turned around, being possessed by Brionac again, heading towards where Kotan was, not happy with the interruption. "So, another rival for me, huh?" Brionac said, through Alex, not impressed by Red-Eyes. "Oh, brother, not again!" Jessica said, shaking her head in disgust... again...
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:07 pm

They're trying to consume eachother to make themselves stronger. Mahad thought at seeing the display.
"Jess, get Alex out of here. I'll handle Koten." Mahad insisted.

(BTW, check the AU Duel Academy: Enterence Exams if your interested.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 pm

"Get over here and help me contain him!" Jessica snapped at Kai, as she struggled to keep her brother under control.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Mahad looked back and saw Jessica and Kai busy with Alex. I'll have the make this quick. He turned to face Koten. The seal is on Red-Eyes itself. But thankfully that might mean he can't manifest it as a card yet. Mahad redeployed his Duel Disk as the monsters reappeared on the field. Mahad drew for his turn.

"I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior (1600 ATK)." A sword wielding wizard appeared.
"When Breaker the Magical Warrior is summoned he gains a Spell Counter. And he gains 300 ATK for each Spell Counter on him." Mahad explained as Breaker ATK increased to 1900.

"I remove three Spell Counters from Endymion to destroy three Spell or Trap Cards by Breaker's effect, in this case your two face down cards and your Salamandra.

"Now Breaker, attack Blue Flame Swordsman!" Mahad ordered while putting enough magic into the attack to force Koten back into the private duel arena to get them out of sight.

(OOC: I'm assuming they went outside to have been able to see Alex's duel.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:45 am

Red eyes was thrown back, and the attack had jolted Kotan back into control. Kotan then pushed red eyes into the deepest part of his mind. Kotan said "Mahad, we can't duel anymore. Red eyes will try and take control at any time." Kotan deactivated his duel disk and put his cards back into his decks. He said "Mahad, i am sorry. Its just, i couldn't let him duel you, as he might have manifested the seal of orichalcos as a card." Kotan rubbed his forehead. "I can't use his power anymore. Not until i learn to control it."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 am

Mahad walked in and closed the door behind him.
"You can't control a duel spirit infested with the seal. If I can hit Red-Eyes with an attack form a legendary dragon. I might be able to set it free." Mahad suggested.

"I'm activating Mirage of Nightmare-" Spell Absorption boosted Mahad's Life Points to 4000 whist Endymion gained a Spell Counter.
"-and end my turn." Mahad concluded.

"During your Standby Phase, Mirage of Nightmare lets me draw until I have four cards in my hand." Mahad explained drawing three more cards.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Kotan drew his card, and during his standby phase, mahad got to draw his cards. "Ok. I will use your spell sanctuary to add my red eyes transmigration to my hand. Now, i'll play it. I sacrifice my flame swordsman, and my red eyes in my hand to create lord of the red." The lord came infront of kotan. "Now, Lord of the red, attack breaker the magical warrior, with the red eyes fist!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:32 pm

The longer Red-Eyes was out, the more fierce the thrashing that Brionac was giving Kai and Jessica got, until Brionac forced off Kai and Jessica to follow the source of power that Red-Eyes was coming from, freezing the door that was keeping the duel private, shattering it, before the Thunder Lord of Mist Valley materialized at Jessica's request to keep Brionac down.

*JSYK (Just So You Know), Brionac does have its own version of the seal, but it's much different and less sadistic. It's called the "Frozen Seal".*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Kotan looked at the people and said "You guys really need to go. I am holding red eyes back, but i can't keep this up much longer." Kotan winced as red eyes screamed at him inside of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Mahad's Life Points fell to 3500 as his monster was destroyed. He saw cracks on the floor where the attack had impacted.
"Quick Play Spell open! I use Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Mirage of Nightmare!" Mahad declared as he took out his own Spell Card.

(OOC: Spell Sanctuary only allows players to add Spell Cards from their Deck when it is activated. But we can just say he played it from his hand.)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Kai blinked.

"....I question your sanity."

He then sighed and scratched his head, unimpressed with flashy light shows and cliché' dialogue,

"Where's Fayt when ya need him...?"

With that he shrugged off the pillars of chaos and then focused back onto the normal duel, his blue eyes snapping open. His dragon gave a roar as his British voice boomed over his lips. "Exploder Dragonwing! Roar and strike with all your might, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

But it was Thunder Lord who actually stepped in and stopped the duel, dragging Alex with him as they still struggled with one another. "I swear, Alex, if you don't keep him under control, I swear, I'm kicking you in the cahones!" Jessica said, promising pain to Brionac, who still was struggling.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:28 am

Kai twitched.

"Are you all high....?"

He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head, his blue eyes snapping open with annoyance. "Exploder Dragonwing just attacked your Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier, and you have yet to respond because of this bloody charade."

The Blackdragoon sighed and pointed straight at Alex,

"Continue the duel, or I shall take this as a win and leave."

He grinned sharply,

"I'm starting to think your sister would be a better challenge anyway."

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Kai really isn't impressed with this "two sides of a hero" thing. If you want Kai to express awe, let alone fear, then you're gonna have to do better than that.

Edit: Your "castle" field spell should have one effect or the other. It shouldn't save your ass from everything. Choose an effect, I'll review it, and then go from there.

Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 am

At this, Alex threw off Thunder Lord, now ticked off at Kai. But this time, Alex was in full control again, but he didn't know for how long, as Red-Eyes was still coming out. "Don't even start with me now." He said, as the Dragonwing froze in mid-attack. "I'm using my Gravity Bind to restrict all attacks from monsters higher than level 3." He continued, still fighting off Brionac's desire to go after Red-Eyes. "About time that moron finally decided to get serious..." Jessica said, as she and Thunder Lord ran back to Mahad to support her friend.

*I already fixed it. It's now an Ice Barrier version of Ancient Gear Castle. I dropped the protection effect.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 am

Kotan gasped, as red eyes gained control again. He laughed and said triumphantly "FINALLY! Kotan's gone. Completly gone! He shouldn't have summoned lord of the red! That gave me all the force i needed to break through and take over his body. I can't make the seal of orichalcos though." Even though the seal was not in play, the seal appeared on Kotan's forehead, and Kotan's eyes completly turned red, since Red eyes had taken over."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 am

At the exact same time, a snowflake-like seal also appeared on Alex's forehead, indicating that Brionac was in full control... again... but he knew he couldn't get at Red-Eyes until he dealt with Kai. "Oh, lord... not again! This time, I think he's more dangerous than ever!" Jessica said, as Alex's eyes turned icy blue, as did his hair, and Brionac's wings started to appear on Alex's back. "Watch out! He's being controlled by Brionac! A power-hungry, rude, disgusting..." Jessica started to warn Kai, before Brionac interrupted. "SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU! SO IF YOU VALUE YOUR SOUL, LITTLE GIRL, YOU'D BEST KEEP QUIET!" Brionac said, through Alex, in a seriously dark and ice cold tone, which chilled Jessica to the bone. ~This can't be good!~ She thought, now really worried that the worst was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Red eyes put his cards back, and turned to alex. He yelled at mahad "WE WILL FINISH THIS LATER!". Red eyes looked at brionac and said "Hello fellow spirit." He drew a card from his deck, and using his power, he made the aura armour real. He smiled and said "Oh, and by the way, i can manifest certain card combos into reality. Like a lord of the red armour get away." He activated red eyes transmigration, merging red eyes and his armour into lord of the red. "Bye bye." He laughed and flew upwards, breaking through the ceiling and flying away.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Brionac fired an icy beam to try to stop Red-Eyes, but Red-Eyes was just too quick to hit, missing Red-Eyes completely. "You won't get away!" Brionac said, ticking off Jessica now, who swiftly gave Brionac a kick to the family jewels to try to get to Alex. "Told you I would do it. Nothing personal brother." Jessica said, as Brionac roared in pain, as Alex started to return back to normal again, the seal on his forehead disappearing completely. "Owwww..." He moaned, clutching his man-region in total pain. ~And I thought Brionac normally was a pain, but that was ridiculous!~ She thought again, still upset at Alex, who was still on the ground in pain.

*She hit Brionac, but Alex still felt the pain. And that reminds me of when Brett Farve of the Minnesota Vikings got hit in the cahones with a football at practice. True classic Farve moment!*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Red eyes landed on a different building, smiling as he was free. Except, his hand moved on his own, and played aura armor again. He felt his shadow split, and in the 2nd armor, Kotan appeared! Kotan had used Red eyes's own power to get into his own armor.

Kotan said "Now, hermos!" Hermos came forth. Red eyes leapt at hermos, but Hermos fired a blast at him, purging his power. As red eyes screamed, the seal on his forehead was broken and kotan leapt at him and as their armours crumbled, Kotan immediatly played polymerization, to merge them back together. A few minutes later, Kotan was back to normal. He found his way down and went back to them. "Mahad, i got him. i fixed it myself." Kotan turned to jessica and bowed. He said "Sorry for that miss. I had to deal with my other spirit." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

"Trust me, I got my own spirit problem I have to deal with, as he was close to going after Red-Eyes, before I took matters into my own hands. What I did was kick Brionac right where it hurts most. Only problem... well... a picture's worth a thousand words." Jessica reassured, as she looked at Alex, STILL in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

So I guess this entire duel was pointless. Mahad thought undeploying his duel disk yet again.

"That's great." He called exiting the building. He looked to see his other friend.
"Is Alex okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 pm

"I think that it's more than his pride that's hurting right now. I had to crush the jewels to get Brionac to release him. Hurt me to do it, but I had to do it." Jessica said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 am

Kotan said "That's gotta hurt. I should get going." He bowed to jessica and alex and said "Nice to meet both of you. We should meet again sometime." Kotan then left, heading out.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 pm

~Brionac's going to keep going after the power inside that kid, I just know it.~ Jessica thought, as she watched Kotan walk away.

[b]Did I mention how much I despise that seal?[/b]

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:18 pm

When kotan got home, he saw an envelope for him. He opened it, and saw a card inside. He pulled it out and gasped. It was the seal! He was scared now, but put the card away with his deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next