Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Life (Open/duel if possible)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

A new Life (Open/duel if possible) Empty
PostSubject: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Kotan was walking home from his great uncle joey's house. He had been there talking with his uncle, and practicing his dueling skills. He had his customized duel disk on his right arm, one of the wings around as it would be on a battle city duel disk. Kotan was rubbing his temples, having one of his lightning bolt headaches from embracing the power of red eyes. He had used his power to show his uncle joey the power. The only problem with this was that the other spirit gave him lightning bolt headaches.

He opened his eyes, and looked around. He was in a different part of the town then he was used to. He saw a portal open beside a building, and saw an evil duel monster spirit come out. Kotan saw that it was the spirit of airknight parsith, and then his eyes changed, and one of them became red. He activated his duel disk, and as the knight charged, Kotan drew a card and said "Come forth, red eyes!" The dragon appeared beside him, and blasted an inferno fireball at the knight. It disappeared, and kotan started running, his eyes changing back. He had gotten a worse headache.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm

"You are quite a gifted individual." Sapphire congratulated him.
"Not many could dispatch a rouge Duel Spirit so quickly." The mid teen added walking up to him.

"My name is Sapphire Peguses. Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Kotan looked at the teen and shook his hand. He said "I am kotan wheeler. So, your related to maximillion pegasus? Thats cool. And thanks. I just happen to have some inner power." Kotan smiled at his joke, not revealing that he had the spirit of red eyes black dragon inside him as well. Kotan said "Are you a duelist too? If you are, do you wanna duel?" His duel disk was deactivated, but not in its original position.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:03 pm

"By all means." Sapphire agreed deploying his duel disk.
"If you don't mind I'll take the honors." He said drawing his opening hand.

"And for starters I'll activate a Spell card so devastating it demands a cost of 1000 Life Points to unleash it." Sapphire announced as his Life Points fell to 7000.

"One that still strikes fear into duelist since the dawn of the game. Behold, the magical Toon World card!" He declared cheerfully as the pop up book graced the field.
"Then I'll summon Toon Masked Sorcerer (900 ATK)." A cartoon man in a mask appeared snickering wildly.
"And a face-down card as an afterthought." He said as the card appeared before him.
"That's it for my turn."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 pm

"My my my...more freakos and their powers." Someone said nearby as a young teenage girl walked up to the two boys, her arms crossed and a lazy stare falling upon them. She had a punk-ish sort of look that basically complimented her pink hair and hoodie (hoorah for fail/lazy descriptions of my characters!!!). "Now who are you two?"

Behind her, another girl practically flew past her, being nothing more than a blue streak as she past her friend and nerely attack-glomped Kotan. A giant grin was painted on her face as she put her arm around his neck in a semi-headlock. "Hey, that was really cool! Are you some kind of Psychic Duelist like Seiki is?" She said, poking the boy's cheek.

"Damn it, ZEiya, how many times do I have to tell you NOT to mention stuff about me...?" Seiki said in response, facepalming as her blue friend kept pestering the poor, young boy. "Oi, you realise they're starting a duel..."

"But but but.....I wanted to duel him ;A;"

"Too bad. Crystal boy here already called dibs" Seiki said, pointing to Sapphire.

";A;" Zeiya refused to let go/pestering Kotan to answer her questions, regardless of the duel.

OOC: boredom strikes me to RP :U
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC: also, quick FTW, the RP board has the 4000 life point system rather than the 8000 Neutral gonna delete this once you make the change or somethignz
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:53 am

Kotan blinked at the toon. He said "My mouth." He drew, and said "Come forth, my elemental hero sparkman!" Sparkman appeared in a flurry of sparks. Kotan looked at the girl and said "I am kotan wheeler. Who are you? Well, anyways, sparkman, attack that toon!" Sparkman sent a swarm of sparks directly towards the toon monster. Oh, and no i am not a psycho duelist. I have the power of red eyes black dragon in my soul. So technically i am part human, part duel monster spirit." (Letting sapphire counter.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm

"Astral Barrier." He responded as the trap card flipped up. The attack became a direct attack further reducing his Life Points to 5400.

"Part duel monster? How is that possible?" Sapphire inquired curiously.

(I just started it out at 8000 to be fair since higher level Toons could end a 4000 match in two turns.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Kotan said "Funny story. You see, a year ago i was in a shadow game. and i had the aura armor card, and only 200 life points from using it. I had red eyes on the field, and also elemental hero bladedge. I used polymerization, and when i fused my armor and red eyes, my soul and his spirit merged as well. A red eyes black knight was born, and i gained a new spirit." Kotan groaned and said "Wait, you should only have 1400 life points cos we are playing with 4000. But, i end my turn with this face down."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 pm

(OOC: I'll go with 4000 life start if you really want to.)

"Draw." He said drawing.
"I'll special summon Toon Mermaid (1500 DEF)." Sapphire said as a cartoon girl in a shell appeared.

"But only to sacrifice her to special summon Toon Dark Magician Girl (2000 ATK)." As one toon girl vanished a younger one in magician's attire appeared throwing her wand into the air and catching it.

"Isn't she adorable? But first things first, Toon Masked Sorcerer attacks directly." He said sending his snickering toon into battle.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:32 am

Kotan winced as the masked toon attacked him directly. His lifepoints dropped by 900, to 3100. Kotan said "Nice attack. And that magician girl is cool." He smiled, but there was a bit of a dragons grin to it, like he really was part dragon, which he technically was. "And if you want to see what i look like when i embrace my red eyes's power, i will show you."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:55 pm

"Sounds interesting." He said drawing a card by Toon Masked Sorcerer's effect.

"But before that, Toon Dark Magician Girl attacks directly." He said sending the girl into battle.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 am

Kotan screamed as his life points dropped down to 1100. He winced and said "That magician girl is gonna pay for this on my turn. Is that your turn over?" Kotan closed his eyes and said "Its time i stepped up. For too long, i've held most of red eyes's power back." He oppened his eyes, and one was red. He said in a deeper voice "But i'm not gonna hold it back anymore.Its time you met the power of red eyes from my spirit."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

"Almost. I'm going to summon Toon Gemini Elf (1900 ATK)." The two toon women appeared gossiping amongst themselves.

"Lastly a face-down. Turn end." He concluded. It would seem it's time. His duel spirit must refuse to lose a duel.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:03 am

Kotan grinned, but his grin was different then it had been earlier. He said "Ok, my turn. Draw." Kotan drew, and smiled. He said "First, i am throwing a face down, and playing the spell card emergency provisions. I trade in the face down i just played, to gain 1000 life points." His life points increased to 2100. He said "Next, i tribute my sparkman to call forth jinzo!" Jinzo appeared where sparkman had been. "Now, trap cards don't work. Jinzo, attack that magician girl, with dark shockwave!" Jinzo fired the ball of energy at toon dark magician girl. He heard red eyes in his mind. The dragon said "Nice move Kotan. Your thinking like i would." Kotan grinned even more and said "Sapphire, your a good duelist. but your toons are not invincible."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Sapphire's Life Points stood at 1000.
"Jinzo? You must have inherited that card as well." He commented while waiting to see what else Kotan had planned.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 am

Kotan said "I inherited an few cards. and i still have 2 cards in my hand. I activate the spell card, a warrior returning alive to return sparkman to my hand. Sparkman's card came out from his graveyard, and he added it back to his hand. "Next, i play this face down. Oh, and i have a dare for you." Kotans love for dueling was showing, and he grinned and said "I dare you to try and take down my jinzo. If you want any trap cards to be activated on your side of the field, you have to get rid of jinzo." Red eyes was screaming in kotans head. He rubbed his temples.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"That I wonder, Jinzo hinders your own trap cards as well. You have 2100 Life Points, but the sum of the ATK of my two Toons totals 2800. I need not face Jinzo at all." Sapphire stated plainly.

"Now my Toons, if you would be so kind as to direct attack," He ordered sending Masked Sorcerer and Gemini Elf into battle.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 am

The masked sorcers attack hit first, and kotans life points dropped to 1200. He grinned and said "I was hoping for that. Go, my quick play spell the ritual!" His face down card flipped up. "Now, i have 2 spell cards in my graveyard, so by removing them i gain an additional 1000 life points for each, meaning i gain 2000 more points. Then i draw one card." His life points replenished to 3200, then dropped to 1300. He drew his card. and said "I know that the toon gemini's elf makes me discard a random card." He closed his eyes, and picked the middle card, which was sparkman. He sent it to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm

"You survived the round. Impressive. But of course we can't forget Masked Sorcerer's effect that let's me draw again." The teen said drawing again.

"I'll sacrifice Toon Gemini Elf to special summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500 ATK)." The cartoon demon burst out of Toon World and and stuck out it's tongue at Kotan thrashing it's head from side to side.

"Turn end." He concluded.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 am

Kotan drew his card and smiled. He said "Your masked sorcerer is wide open. Jinzo, attack his sorcerer! with cybernetic shockwave!" Jinzo charged his attack, and blasted it right at the toon. Kotan said "This was a fun match."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm

So he wasn't distracted by Skull. He is a focused duelist. His Life Points fell to zero.
"Indeed it was. You are more then a qualified duelist. The Neo Wings Tournament is beginning shortly." Sapphire congradualted as he took a golden duel disk with the Industrial Illusions emblem on it from his suitcase and handed it to Kotan.
"You'll need this to enter."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 am

Kotan took the golden duel disk, as his eyes and voice went back to normal. He smiled and said "Thanks. And maybe i should go into this tournament. I was going to make a new deck for something soon anyways." He put the duel disk in his bag and said "Sapphire, i am glad to have met you." He smiled and bowed and said "I have to get home. That new deck won't make itself." He bowed again, and left for home, going to make his new and improved deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Life (Open/duel if possible)   A new Life (Open/duel if possible) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Life (Open/duel if possible)
Page 1 of 1