Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

The soul taking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Kotan was dueling a person who had a chaos duel disk. The guy had used exchange, and since they had only had one card, they had to swap that. Kotan had got the seal of orichalcos, while his opponent had taken rocket warrior.

---------LATER IN THE DUEL-------

Kotan was in trouble. He only had 200 life points left, and 2 face downs, and his aura armor and red eyes on the field. He had in his hand his Rush recklessly, lord of the red, and red eyes transmigration, and the seal. His opponent had 2000 life points, and no cards in his hand, but Black luster soldier on the fieldHe had no choice. He had to play it. As red eyes yelled in Kotan's head to not play it, Kotan did. The seal encircled Kotan and his opponent, and it appeared on his forehead. His red eyes also got the seal, but now the red eyes inside of Kotan was seperated from him. He was still in Kotan, he just couldn't contact him. "Now, i play my red eyes transmigration, to send my red eyes and aura armor to make lord of the red!" Kotan now wore the armour of lord of the red, and had 2900 attack points, due to the seal raising his attack points by 500.

---------------THE END OF THE DUEL----------------
Kotan took a direct hit from the black luster soldier. He had just lost the last of his life points. As the seal started to encircle him, red eyes broke through and appeared beside Kotan, in a body exactly like Kotans. He pushed Kotan away and as kotan yelled "What are you doing here?" Red eyes said "It only needs one of our souls. So i am letting it have mine." The seal left, with red eyes's soul to boot. Kotan passed out, as the duelist took the seal back and left.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 pm

"Who has done this?" Mahad said as witnessed the seal descend from a distance. He made his way to where it landed to see Koten's fallen form.

"Koten?" He approached. The only question was, did Koten succumb to the seal himself, or was he the victim?
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Kotan woke up and got up. He saw mahad and said "I played the seal, because he threatened to kill my Uncle joey if i didn't duel. I was scared of losing, and he gave it too me with exchange. I had to play it mahad. But i lost the duel, and he took the card back."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 pm

"You should never have played that card, even in a Shadow Game. But who did this?!" Mahad asked firmly. If someone had found Orichalcos stones in this day and age it would be pretty bad for everyone.

(BTW, we're a bit to far in the future for Joey to still be alive anyway. This is 5D time-line.)
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Kotan said "His name was liam necrophat." Kotan had tears in his eyes "Red eyes pushed me out of the way as the seal was taking my soul. It took his. He's gone." Kotan started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Mahad began to feel a bit more symphony. While people who succumbed to evil powers always seemed like the enemy to him, but Koten clearly did have a bond with his Duel Spirit Partner.

He placed his hand on Koten's shoulder.
"If we can defeat this duelist, we may find out where Red-Eyes is." He said. Mahad closed his eyes for a second to sense for the spirit of Red-Eyes and the taint of the Orichalcos, hoping they were still nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Kotan wiped his tears away and said "What if the seal is still tainting me? What if i am not as good as i seem?" He was scared. He had given in to his desire to beat Liam, it had cost him red eyes
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm

"It will haunt all those that embrace it. But if you are able to rid yourself of selfish ambitions and rage it is possible to leave the seal behind." Mahad explained carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Kotan saw something in the distance. It was liam. He got up and ran after liam. After 5 minutes of running, He caught up to liam. "Give me red eyes back!" Liam smirked "never."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Mahad had them approaching Liam. He let Koten get his words in first, wanting to see the interaction.
"So this is the puppet that took Red-Eyes. Tell me, what is it you put your soul on the line for?" He asked Liam.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Liam just smiled and said "I was only given time for the duel. My spirit will leave, but without the card." Liam just crumbled to dust, but the seal of orichalcos was left behind. Kotan couldn't sense red eyes right now. Kotan said "He must have been just a disembodied spirit." Kotan was upset.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm

"A Ghost." Mahad remarked.

"But even ghosts still have souls." He added hovering his hand over The Seal of Orichalcos card. He began to chant an arcane language as the card turned completely black.

"Now, to decide our next move."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 am

Kotan said "I need to find red eyes. I mean, he is part of me, and he is trapped by the seal." Kotan was upset at himself and he said "It should have been me." He was furious with himself, and the seal glowed on his forehead. He shook his head and got up. He walked a bit away from mahad, and turned. He said "We need to get rid of the influence of the seal in me. And i think i know how." He shuffled his deck and put it into his duel disk, activating it. "I dunno if hermos will forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 pm

You intend to try and use Hermos? Know that it may take time, but this is the best place to start." Mahad said deploying his own duel disk.

"I'll start by summoning Armageddon Knight (1400 ATK), and with his effect I send a Magician of Black Chaos from my Deck to my Graveyard." He explained as the post apocalyptic warrior appeared.

"I'll set a card face-down and end my turn." Mahad finished his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 am

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok. I summon silent swordsman LV 3!" A kid swordsman appeared, with an attack strength of 1000. "Now, i play my level up spell card, to level up my silent swordsman, into his Level 5 form!" Silent swordsman LV 3 glowed, and he grew into his older form appeared, who's attack power was at 2300. "Now, i throw down this face down, and i'll attack with my silent swordsman LV 5!" Silent swordsman leapt at the armageddon knight, and slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

"Quick-Play Spell open! Magical Academy!" Mahad declared as the knight vanished.
"To activate it I have to tribute the defending monster, as well as discard two cards from my hand." he explained as he tossed out Dark Spear and Dark Magician.

"Now I can Special Summon a Spellcaster-type monster from my Deck. Appear, Dark Magician Girl (2000 ATK)." The magician appeared taking a cheerleader like stance.

"The effect of Magical Academy boosts her ATK by 500 and her level by 2. Her own effect grants her 300 for each Dark Magician and Magician of Black Chaos in the Graveyard. With one of each that's 600 more ATK." Mahad explained as Dark Magician Girl's rose to 3100.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Kotan had a chance to go for a replay, but he chose not too. He said "Alright then. I'll set 2 cards face down, and call it a turn." He didn't look himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 pm

"What's going on?" Came a voice as Alex and Jessica finally arrived.

*Seriously, I wish you'd at least TELL ME when you're starting a new storyline!*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Kotan said "I dueled a ghost, but he used exchange to give me the seal. I played it, and i lost the duel. And red eyes let his soul be taken instead of mine." Kotan looked ashamed and upset with himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

"You think Brionac will accept that?! To him, NO ONE will defeat Red-Eyes, except Brionac himself!" Alex said, upset at Kotan, before getting knocked upside the head by Jessica.

*And I thought Fayt said that soul-stealing effect was banned! I would ban it too! I despise that effect!*

*And the Meeting new people storyline is closed, right?*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Mahad nodded drawing

"I equip Dark Magician Girl with Magic Formula, boosting her ATK by 700." He said as the magician's ATK was increased to 3800.

"Now attack the swordsman!" he said as the magician charged.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Kotan said "You triggered my draining shield trap! now, the attack is negated and my life points rise by her attack strength." A shield formed around the swordsman, and Kotan's life points increased to 7800.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:43 pm

*Uh, doesn't he know that his best friend is there?*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Mahad had been expecting a more lethal trap card.
"Draining Shield. A good choice." He remaked.

"I'll set a card face-down. Turn end." His turn ended quickly.

He turned back to see Alex. A mist surrounded the duel think enough to hide most of it's contents from people not up close.

"Alex? How did you find us?
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm

"You really didn't think Brionac would leave Red-Eyes alone, or Kotan for that matter? He's the one that led us here, and he's not happy right now, since Red-Eyes lost. He wanted to be the only one to beat Red-Eyes." Alex explained, as the aura from Brionac started to appear, but nothing too threatening to his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next