Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"It's a shame Brionic didn't disappear." Mahad remarked.
"But you shouldn't listen to Brionic. His words can never bring good."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 pm

"He can be a great ally to me at times. Protecting me when I am in serious danger, keeping me cool in a heatwave, it's only from time to time when he acts up. Like when I reach a breaking point. That's when he acts up. But normally, he's extremely calm and ready to help if needed, and he wants to get Red-Eyes back, so he can beat him. Call it a friendly rivalry if you will. I don't believe him when he said he wanted Red-Eyes' power, I think he just wants someone to spar with from time to time." Alex explained, backing up his ally, sometimes pain-in-the-neck possessor.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:18 am

Kotan drew his card and said "Tell brionac i am sorry." Kotan looked at mahad and said "Listen, is there any way to get him back? Oh, and i am gonna activate my face down call of the haunted, to return my Silent swordsman LV 3 to the field!" The kid swordsman appeared beside his teenaged form. "Now, i activate dark dragon ritual! To sacrifice my rocket warrior from my hand, to call out my knight of dark dragons." Rocket warrior appeared, but a torrent of darkness appeared and engulfed him, and in his place the knight was standing. "Now, i will sacrifice him to use his special ability, to call out my RED EYES BLACK DRAGON!" Red eyes appeared and roared. Kotan looked at mahad, with a look that seemed to say i need jessica and alex to look away, so i can try and use my secret weapon.

(OOC: Whats the sacrificing cost for legend of heart again? I might try and use it later.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 am

*But as I asked before, would it be possible to get Alex to the Duel Monster World so he may fuse with Brionac to ease Mahad's worries for several years using Super Polymerization?*

Alex saw the look in Kotan's eyes and understood almost immediately. "He's wanting us to turn around, sis. Apparently he's wanting to do something he doesn't want us to see." He explained to his sister, who both turned around.

*Here's the wording on Legend of Heart, which shouldn't be allowed in my opinion...

Pay 1000 Life Points, Tribute 1 monster, and remove from play 1 "The Eye of Timaeus", "The Claw of Hermos", and "The Fang of Critias" from your hand, Deck, side of the field, or Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Legendary Knight Timaeus", "Legendary Knight Hermos", and "Legendary Knight Critias" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. While you control those face-up monsters, negate the effects of a face-up "Orichalcos" Field Spell Card.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:26 am

Kotan was whispering to his card "Hermos, i am sorry, but in order for me to find red eyes, i need your help. So please, help." He sighed and said "I play the claw of hermos!" He played hermos, and hermos appeared and roared. He looked at kotan, and Kotan heard a voice in his head that sounded like hermos. It said "We will find him, and i will help." Kotan smiled and said "I use the effect of hermos to merge him and red eyes to create red eyes black dragon sword!" The dragons meged, and the sword appeared. "I am equipping it to my silent swordsman LV 5, meaning his power rises to 3300!" Silent swordsman held the sword, and his power was boosted. "I end my turn." Silent swordsman LV 3 was still on the field, in attack mode.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm

"Can we turn back around?" Alex asked, wondering if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 pm

"I think so." Kotan was smiling, as his silent swordsman LV5 held his new weapon. He only had 2 monsters on the field,plus his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm

At this, Alex and Jessica turned around to face the duel, not really noticing anything different.

*Can the next storyline be one that goes into the Duel Monster World? And please let me know when you start it!*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm

"Hermos..." Mahad whispered seeing it summoned.
"His heart was powerful enough to overcome the Orichalcos.
If I was to attack the level 5 swordsman I'd only do minimal damage while the Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword would destroyed in his place. I could attack the level 3 swordsman. But this worries me, why did he leave it on the field? But if it is a trap, I almost want to see it.

"Dark Magician Girl attacks Silent Swordsman Level 3!" He said as the magicianess flew into the air and gathered a dark energy ball on her want. With a wisp of her hand she threw it at the young warrior.

OOC: I changed the effect to just summon one Knight (since different characters will have each dragon) and it can only remove the dragon from the Graveyard. It still requires 1000 Life Points and a tribute to activate. Here's how I wrote it:

Legend of Heart
Normal Spell Card
Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points and Tribute 1 monster. If your opponent controls a face-up "The Seal of Orichalcos" it's effect is negated and it is destroyed. If you activate this card while you control a face-up "The Seal of Orichalcos" this card's effect is negated and it is destroyed. Remove from play an of the following cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon the following monster cards from your hand or Deck:
*"The Eye of Timaeus": "Legendary Knight Timaeus"
*"The Claw of Hermos": "Legendary Knight Hermos"
*"The Fang of Critias": "Legendary Knight Critias"

As for the Duel Monster Spirit World World storyline since Fayt is back we might be able to include it in the Dark Signer arc, possibly an alternative to the story where Luna goes there.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

*Please just let me know this time. I get agitated when you guys don't tell me when you are at another storyline with me out in the cold. And isn't DMG a sorceress? And is Mahad in some way affected by that seal?*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm

OOC: Well she's a Spellcaster-type if that's what you mean. And Mahad has had experiences against the Seal in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:08 pm

*I see, and I would like Alex and Brionac's "Frozen Seal" to rival that seal that I despise, if you know what I mean. Just gotta work on the card and make it legal to Fayt.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am

Kotan was blown back a bit as his silent swordsman level 3 was destroyed. His life points dropped down to 5000. He got up and smiled. He said "Mahad, thanks for this duel. Lets keep this up." He was ready to draw his next card. "Is it my turn?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Mahad was a but surprised his attack went through. Mahad nodded in agreement indicating the end of his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:36 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I place one card face down, and i will end my turn with that." He had used up his entire hand in his last turn, and now all he had on the field was his silent swordsman LV5, his red eyes black dragon sword, and a face down."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 am

Mahad drew without hesitation.
"Dark Magician Girl attacks Silent Swordsman LV5!" He declared sending her into battle again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 am

Kotan triggered his trap card "I play my face down, mirror force! The attack is negated, and all of your attack position monsters are destroyed. Meaning dark magician girl leaves the field!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 am

~That was uncharacteristic of him.~ Alex thought, concerned for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 pm

"Mirror Force?" Mahad said as his Dark Magician Girl was destroyed.

"But by destroying my monster, you have also destroyed it's equip card, Magic Formula. When it does from the field to the Graveyard I gain 1000 Life Points." He said as his Life Points increased.

"I'll summon Defender, the Magical Knight (1600 ATK), who gains 1 Spell Counter when he is summoned." Mahad said as a magician appeared holding a large shield.

"Turn end."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "I activate roll of fate! I roll a die, and whatever number it lands on, i draw that number of cards, and send that number from the top of my deck." The dice landed on 3 "Yes, 3!" he drew 3 cards, and sent 3 to the grave. The 3 sent to the grave were his swordsman of landstar, his warrior returning alive, and his fusion gate. "Now, i will activate the ritual! i remove fusion gate, to gain 1000 life points. Then i can draw one card." His life points rose to 6000, and he drew. "Now i'll call out my baby dragon! and with a dragon on the field, my sword gives my silent swordsman 500 more attack." His points rose to 3800 "Now, attack defender my silent swordsman!"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Mahad's Life Points fell to 3300. But Defender remained on the field.
"By removing the Spell Counter on Defender I can prevent the destruction of a Spellcaster-Type monster, including Defender himself." Mahad explained.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Kotan said "I'll end my turn with 2 face down cards. Your move mahad." Kotan was thinking "Is there anyway to get my other spirit back?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 pm

"Last time, when the Great Leviathan was purged, all the souls captured by the Orichalcos were released. If someone or something is now channeling the Orichalcos defeating it may release Red-Eyes." He theorized before drawing. The fog around them grew denser, but in a circle so only those outside couldn't see.

"I activate Monster Reborn, revive Dark Magician (2500 ATK)." the magician appeared with staff in hand.

"Now I activate The Eye of Timaeus!" The ancient dragon rose roaring triumphantly.

"Dark Magician, become one with Timaeus!" Dark Magician flew onto Timaeus's back as Timaeus's scales became covered in arcane runes.

"They are now Amulet Dragon (2900 ATK). And they gain 300 ATK for each Spell Card in my Graveyard. With five Spell Cards in my Graveyard that's 1500 ATK." Mahad declared as Amulet Dragon's ATK rose to 4400.

"Now our dragons clash! Amulet Dragon attacks Silent Swordsman LV5. Your Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword may take the blow for your swordsman, but your Life Points have no such protection."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:00 pm

"Then count us in this war. I can't let Brionac go unsatisfied if he has no one to call a rival." Alex said, now determined to help out any way he and his sister could do. "No one messes with any duel spirit, even if he were fused together! And Red-Eyes IS a duel spirit, and I consider myself a true friend to all duel spirits, even Brionac from time to time." He added, crossing his arms, making his decision.

*You guys want Alex to have the third one?*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Kotan smiled and said "Go, my face down card. Its called magic cylinder! so now, i can negate your attack and deal damage to you, equal to your amulet dragons power!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next