Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:03 pm

"She bonds with her monster spirits in a way that sometimes, she feels their pain. I don't know if she can handle that much pressure, as she has rarely taken a hit over 2500 ATK! She's usually built a rock solid defense that her partner just demolished!" Alex said, still concerned for his sister, as Brionac watched. ~He really cares for the girl, that's surprising, and interesting.~ He thought, as he watched Alex from inside.

*FYI, Brionac isn't a real "dragon." He's actually a Sea Serpent monster. The real dragons of the Ice Barrier are Gungnir and Trishula.*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

"I've never even heard of that." Mahad said worried. So by attacking her directly I damaged her spirit partners which in turn damaged her? This spirit link stuff is confusing.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:27 pm

"It doesn't cause any permanent damage, and the pain wears off after a few minutes, but she'll be alright. As a matter of fact..." Alex said, as Jessica got up and got more determined than ever.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:21 am

Kotan looked down guiltily and said "Sorry jessica. I won;t make that mistake again."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 am

"Everyone makes amateurish mistakes, Kotan, and they learn from it. So relax, it only stung a lot. Nothing's totally injured, more than my spirit." Jessica said, as she waited for Mahad to finish his turn so she could start hers. "Oh, and by the way, dear brother, quit with the dramatic garbage about that." She added, glaring at Alex ready to unleash her wrath against him for making things too dramatic.

*Really, that kind of sting she got was like a bee sting. Hurts like the dickens.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 am

Kotan nodded and said "Jessica, if you have any cards that can replenish your life points, use them soon. It might help you. Or are we using a shared life point count."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:13 pm

"Now for the card I was wanting to use! I activate my Spell card, Gusta Empathy! I return two Gusta monsters to my deck and then I get to destroy one card my opponent controls! And I choose Rescueroid!" Jessica said, as Wynnda appeared, and gave a silent prayer that summoned a hurricane that completely dismantled the Roid monster. "Oh, boy, she looks really serious!" Alex said, now afraid of what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Mahad watched as Rescueroid got destroyed, again. Though he had a feeling she wasn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:44 pm

"For now, I'll set two cards and place a monster face-down and play Foolish Burial, sending Calm, Silent Gusta to the graveyard from my deck." Jessica said, surprising Mahad, but as soon as Alex drew, one of Jessica's face-downs activated. "Since you drew, I activate A Prayer to Gusta!" She declared, as Calm, Silent Gusta appeared and seemed to be praying to something. "With this, I return two Gusta monsters to my deck. So I'll choose Calm and Squirrel." She explained as she returned the two monsters to the deck and shuffling it, when a massive wind kicked in. "Looks like Calm's prayer's been answered!" She said, as from the wind came a bunch of ashes from her graveyard, as the form of Wynndarl started to form again to become solid once more, as he looked ticked. "The prayer was to bring back one of my Gusta monsters from my graveyard! And the monster I chose was Wynndarl, Sage of the Gusta!" She declared, as Alex caught a glare from Wynndarl. "Oh, boy, he needs to lighten up on me right now. He looks like he physically wants to kill me himself!" He muttered as he began his turn. He did not look happy at all. "Just a monster face-down." He said, rather depressed that luck was more on Jessica's side rather than his.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:04 am

Kotan drew his card and grinnedd. He said "First, i'll summon junk synchron!" The junk man stood beside the ancient dragon. "Now my face down, de-fusion! To defuse my thousand dragon!" Thousand dragon disappeared, and time wizard and baby dragon came back. "You see, these 3 monsters combined levels add up to 8! So i synchro them!" The 3 monsters fell into a blew vortex of energy. Kotan chanted "From the power of time, junk and dragon, i call forth the most powerful junk monster there is! Come forth, JUNK DESTROYER!" From the vortex, exploded junk destroyer. (2600/2500) Kotan grinned, "You see, with his special ability, for each monster used to synchro summon that are not tuner monsters, i can destroy one card on the field! I choose Alex's face down monster, and mahads ambulanceroid."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 am

When the monster that was destroyed was revealed, Jessica was rather unhappy. It was another Dragon Dwelling in the Cave. "So much for her effect..." She muttered, frustrated to no end.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Kotan said "Well, Junk destroyer can still destroy ambulanceroid! so go! Junk destroying blast!" Junk warrior fired a ball of blue energy at ambulance roid
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:14 pm

"Great..." Mahad sighed when he realized he had failed to set any cards. Another one of his Roids met an early end.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"Could be worse, Mahad. Could be worse." Alex told his friend, thinking about the hit his sister took.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 am

Kotan grinned and said "Junk destroyer, attack drillroid!" Junk destroyer flew towards drillroid, and he punched the tiny drill machine. Kotan said "Also, are we using shared life point counts, or seperate counts?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:44 am

With the loss of another Roid Mahad had only 2200 Life Points left.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Kotan said "Thats all i have for this turn. Your move mahad." Kotan smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:14 am

Mahad drew. A tight spot.
"I summon Gyroid (1000 ATK), and set a card face-down. Turn end." He said as the helicopter appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 am

~Couldn't have picked a better monster!~ Jessica thought, noticing that Mahad summoned a WIND type monster as she drew with a heavy smirk. "You're going to regret summoning a WIND-type monster, Mahad, as she will now show you! I flip summon Wynn the Wind Charmer!" She declared, as a small girl wielding the same staff that Wynndarl had appeared with a Petit Dragon familiar fluttered around her. (500/1500) "When her Flip effect is activated, if my opponent has a WIND attributed monster on the field, I get to take control of it, as long as she remains on the field!" She declared, as Wynn's staff started glowing and almost like a magnet, Gyroid was drawn over to Jessica's side. "Now I'll summon my Gusta Squirrel and tune it with Gyroid!" She declared, as Wynn's staff stopped glowing as Gyroid was merged together with. "Come forth, Daigusta Sphered!" She declared, as another girl appeared on the field, wielding another windy staff, and was ready to get it on. (2000/1300) "I'd be cautious if I were you now. When you deal with Gusta monsters, YOU take the damage, not me, and she can not be destroyed by battle! But that's the least of your concerns now! Now I'll play Mystical Space Typhoon to rid myself of the concern that your facedown causes to me!" She continued, as a massive blast of wind ripped through Mahad's face down that he had just played. "Now, Sphered, Wynn! Time to rock him like a hurricane! Pardon the Scorpions reference there." She ordered, as both Wynn and Daigusta Sphered whipped up spells that combined to create a pretty decent sized tornado that charged right at Mahad. As he watched, Alex just stood there, gobsmacked at the skill of his sister which obviously grew behind his back.

*Did he have any other face downs?*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
"I chain my trap card to Mystical Space Typhoon, by discarding a card from my hand-" he said relinquishing Carriorroid.
"I activate Rainbow Life. Now if I would take damage I instead gain it. For the rest of this turn at least."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Kotan said "This duel is heating up big time." Kotan grinned as one of his eyes went red. He said in a deeper voice than usual "Red eyes wants in on this action."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:26 pm

But what Mahad didn't expect, was for Wynn to attack first. Sphered, hold back." She said, as Sphered looked at her and nodded, understanding her orders extremely well, only allowing Mahad to gain only 500 LP for Wynn's attack. "That's everything for now." She said, as one of Alex's eyes went icy blue, trying to copy Red-Eyes. "Brionac also wants in. Sis has now gotten him interested in the Gustas." Alex said, as he drew, with a smile. "I'll summon Luster Dragon to the field and have him attack Wynn!" He declared, as the dragon took the field and quickly let loose a fireball which burned Wynn pretty bad, before destroying her, causing 1400 damage to Jessica to really put her on alert that he wasn't a pushover like she makes him out to be. "About time you finally wised up, Alex." She said, smirking to him, in a respectful way as her LP dropped to 2700. "That's all, just like Genesis said." Alex said, ending his turn, smirking back to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "I place summon swordsman of landstar, in attack mode and place one card face down. thats all."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Mahad drew.
"I summon Card Trooper (400 ATK), then I'll activate it's effect, sending the top three cards of my Deck to the Graveyard-" He said as Stealthroid, UFOroid, and Truckroid were discarded.
"- to give him 1500 ATK" He said as the machine's ATK rose to 1900.

"Now I'll have it attack Daigusta Sphered." The machine charged forward blindly.

Last edited by Mahad Truesdale on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm

"ARE YOU SO ABSENTMINDED?! DAIGUSTA IS STRONGER!!" Alex snapped, unhappy that his best human friend forgot such a thing, since Wynn was no longer on the field, as the trooper actually did go blindly, into Daigusta Sphered, as the Gusta Psychic just wiped out the machine. "He has a point, Mahad... for once..." Jessica said, shaking her head in disappointment.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next