Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 pm

"I activate Trap Stun. It negates the effects of all Trap Cards for the rest of this turn." Mahad declared as the trap electrocuted all the other trap cards.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:21 pm

*Could you at least answer my question? Do you guys want Alex to have the Fang of Critias? I could restructure Alex's deck completely if that's the case. He can still use the Ice Barrier, but he'd have to add DARK attributed monsters too to accommodate Crush Card Virus.*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 pm

(Well I kinda imagined it to be for more "anti-hero" like characters like Kaiba.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

*Technically, you just described Brionac. Or at least the version that's with Alex.*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

(Yeah, but I dough a Legendary Dragon would work with Brionic. I think Fayt will let you have Ancient Fairy Dragon like in the Yahoo Group!)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 pm

*Nice... shut Alex out of everything then...*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 am

The red eyes black dragon sword took most of the impact, and it was destroyed, instead of his silent swordsman. Silent swordsman's attack points dropped down to its original 2300, and Kotan's life points dropped down to 5400. "Nice move. Hermos may be gone, but i will bring him back later."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:13 pm

"Now my Defender attacks Baby Dragon!" The warrior magician charged forward as best he could in his heavy armor.

(If you get a Signer Dragon your character will actually be more closely involved in the Dark Signers arc then the Legendary Dragons would make him. So lets wait for Fayt to get back to ask him.)
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 pm

*Fantastic... the waiting game... again... might as well beat out my frustration on Rock Band 2...*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 am

Baby dragon was obliterated, and Kotan winced as his life points dropped down to 5000. Kotan smiled and said "Just you wait. My swordsman is still here, so on my next move i will find a way to take down your dragon."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm

"I'll set one card face-down. Turn end." Mahad concluded his turn. Would Koten really be able to bring Hermos back so soon?
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

~Why does Mahad seem to have a little fear in his eyes? I just don't get it. It's like he's expecting something horrible to happen.~ Jessica thought, looking at the determined face of her best friend.

*Seriously, I HATE the waiting game!*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I summon my queens knight!" The queen came forth. "Next, i play my face down card. Take one chance!" Kotan;s graveyard came out "Take one chance lets me take one random card from my graveyard. If its a monster, i can special summon it immediatly, ignoring its summoning conditions, and if its a spell and trap card, i can activate it immediatly." He closed his eyes and said "Luck works well for my family when we duel."

He pulled a random card out of his graveyard, and he smiled and said "Yes! THE CLAW OF HERMOS!" Hermos came forth. "Hermos, Queens knight, merge to create goddess bow!" The dragon and queen merged, and a bow was left in their place. "I am gonna equip it to my silent swordsman!" The swordsman took up his new weapon, and his power doubled, to 4600. "Now my mswordsman is more powerful than your dragon! Silent swordsman, attack!" He pulled an arrow back, and fired it right at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 am

"You fail to notice one thing, Kotan. Mahad has a face-down that I'm betting is either Sakeretsu Armor, Dimensional Prison or Mirror Force." Alex said, taking a stab at the mystery card played by Mahad.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 am

Kotan said "I know. But i think this is worth the risk."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

~I'm not so sure about that. If there is a counter and that bow is destroyed, he's left wide open for an attack on his monster. I don't like his chances.~ Alex thought, crossing his arms, waiting to see if there was a counter.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:24 pm

"A reckless move. It'll activate Spellbinding Circle to prevent your swordsman's attack for as long as Spellbinding Circle remains on the field." Mahad explained as the magic circle enclosed around the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"Figured. But I was expecting you to destroy or remove the Swordsman, not restrict it." Alex said, shaking his head, not surprised in the least.

*Did I mention how much I HATE the waiting game?!*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 am

Kotan said "That's my turn over. I mean, i used the last card i had drawn. So, your move."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Mahad drew.
"I activate Spider String. This allows me to take a Spell Card that entered your Graveyard last turn. And I choose Roll of Fate." Mahad declared as the die reappeared and rolled, landing on a four. Mahad drew four cards then send the top four cards of his Deck; Skilled Dark Magician, Dark Sage, Pitch-Black Power Stone, and Miracle Restoring; to his Graveyard.

Still nothing to take down his swordsman. Mahad thought to himself.
"I'll set two cards face-down. Turn end."

Last edited by Mahad Truesdale on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:56 am

Kotan drew his card and groaned. He hadn't drawn anything to free his swordsman. "I place one face down card, and i will end my turn." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 am

Mahad drew hastily.
"I play Graceful Charity. I draw three cards then throw out two." He said discarding Spell Power Grasp and Diffusion Wave Motion.
"With three more Spell Cards in my Graveyard Amulet Dragon gains 900 ATK." He declared as the dragon rider's ATK boosted to 5300.

"Now attack his swordsman again!" He said as as the spellcaster and dragon combined their attacks against the silent swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Kotan said "Go, my face down card!" It was rush recklessly. "Now my swordsman attack strength becomes 5300 too! and due to goddess bow, when he battles a monster with the same attack strength, he can't be destroyed!"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 pm

"Not only that, but if Silent Swordsman LV5 destroys a monster in battle, then Kotan can level him up to LV7, making that circle all but useless!" Jessica stated, sharing her knowledge of the LV monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Kotan said "No jessica, thats only if my LV5 swordsman attacks directly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next