Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 am

Kotan said "Mahad, your forgetting a lot of things lately."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 pm

"When Card Trooper is destroyed by battle, I can draw." Mahad explained drawing as his Life Points fell back to 2200.
"Now I activate Last Will. When I have lost a monster this turn, I may Special Summon a monster with 1500 or less ATK, like another Expressroid (1600 DEF)." He said as the modern train appeared.

"And with Expressroid's effect, I return Ambulanceroid and Rescuroid to my hand. I'll set one card face-down, an call it a turn." Mahad finished.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

~Feigning forgetfulness just to draw a card? Wow, he's completely loco.~ Jessica thought, now bewildered at Mahad's surprising move.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:24 am

Kotan;s swordman of landstar seemed a bit scared, since he was in attack mode, and he only had 500 attack points, which meant if he was attacked he'd be destroyed. He said "Your move jessica."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 am

Jessica noticed Landstar's fear, and felt sorry for him. "Tell you what, Landstar, I'll give you a break with this. Block Attack." Jessica said, as the Swordsman switched to defense mode which made it feel better, but still was rather weak. "Sphered will attack Luster Dragon and I'll have Wynndarl attack Expressroid, and I think I know what to expect." Jessica said, expecting an attack halting trap, as Sphered knocked Luster Dragon into next week.

*I'm thinking about wanting to do a trip to the Duel Spirit World, to stop the invading Steelswarms, as they are enemies to the Gusta.*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Kotan's eyes both flashed red, and he said "I think we should go to the duel monster spirit world after this duel."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:22 pm

*Uh, Mahad, it's your chance to counter if you want?*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 am

Expressroid was destroyed, but that was what Mahad was waiting for.
"Trap card open!" He said as a capsule like machine arose from the ground.
"Time Machine. It will revive Expressroid, and with Expressroid's effect I add two more Roids from my Graveyard to my hand."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:44 am

Kotan said "But you still take damage mahad. You may get your monster back, but you lose life points as well."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 am

"Ah, but there's more. When Wynndarl destroyed Expressroid, I get to revive one Level 3 or below Gusta monster." Jessica said, as Gusta Squirrel appeared again. "That thing again?" Alex said, annoyed to see the squirrel again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 am

Kotan grinned and said "Its alex's move now right? Oh, and alex, my 2 face downs are useless to protect my swordsman of landstar."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 am

~He'll never buy that bluff, Kotan.~ Jessica thought as she watched Alex. "Nice bluff, Kotan, but I'm not buying it. I'm playin' Graceful Charity to draw three cards and discard two. Then I'll summon Decoy Dragon in ATK mode." Alex said, confirming Jessica's suspicion as the pathetic looking dragon appeared (300/200) after Alex drew thrice and discarded twice. "I'll play one card face down to support him and that's that. Nice try trying to get me to bite." He finished, as Jessica looked at Kotan. "I knew he wouldn't bite on your bluff, Kotan. You're counting him shorter than he should." She told her partner, not in any surprise that Alex did something smart.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 am

Kotan drew his next card and said "I was hoping he would fall for the bluff. But never mind. I now summon blockman!" A man made of blocks appeared. "That's all for now. Your turn mahad."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Mahad drew.
"What do you know? I'll play Graceful Charity as well. " He said and drew three times, then discarded Ambulanceroid and Rescueroid.

"Then I'll activate Vehicroid Connection Zone. By fusing Expressroid on my field with Drillroid, Truckroid, and Stealthroid in my hand to become Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union (3600 ATK)." He declared as the mechanical fusion.

"Now I can adsorb any non-Machine-Type monster on the field. Like Daigusta Sphered." He said as the robot reached for the psychic synchro.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Alex nearly ran back in fear upon looking at his sister's dark glare in her eyes at Mahad. She was not pleased, and it was showing. "You will pay dearly for that, in some way, you will pay! And it could come as soon as my next draw!" She declared looking at her monsters, putting a plan together, as she didn't have just one Sphered in her Extra Deck. "Oh, lord, what have you done, Mahad?! You've triggered something in her!" Alex said, now seriously scared out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Jessica takes this way to seriously. Mahad thought.
"Umm...anyway. I equip Stealth Union with Mage Power, granting it 500 ATK for all my Spell and Trap Cards. With two, that's 1000 more ATK." He explained as Stealth Union's ATK became 4600.

"Now Stealth Union will attack all of the opponent's monsters, though it's attack is halved for this one battle." He said as Stealth Union's ATK dropped to 2300.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

But at this, Jessica smirked a very dark smirk which scared Alex when Stealth Union got to Wynndarl. "Remember when I said that you will pay dearly for that? Now the spirit of a monster in my graveyard will aid Wynndarl in destroying Stealth Union! Go, COLORS OF THE WIND!" *Need to make the card, and no, this is NOT a Pocahontas reference.* She declared, as the spirit of Gusta Thunbolt rose from the graveyard, circling around Wynndarl, giving it a serious boost, pumping up the psychic's strength by 1500, making it 3500. "I removed my Gusta Thunbolt from play to give his strength to Wynndarl for this one turn! Now, show him the wrath that I can deliver, Wynndarl!" Jessica said, extremely dark, scaring Alex even further, as Wynndarl countered with a hurricane that ripped Stealth Union to scrap. While this was going on, Alex could see a duel spirit looking on at them, with an evil look in its eyes, before disappearing. ~What was that?! It seemed to be eying Jessica...~ He thought, now concerned again. ~I'll need to ask Dewloren about that spirit.~ He thought, making a mental note to ask his friend as he was certain that Dewloren saw the spirit too, as he always is around Alex, protecting him when needed. "But it's the next turn that concerns me... How do I deal with that monster..." Jessica added, now changing from a smirk to one of thought as Sphered was destroyed instead of Stealth Union, making Mahad's situation much, much worse. Nothing hurt her more than having to destroy one of her own friends. "Uh, Mahad, she considers her monsters as true friends, and you forced her to destroy one of her friends. You do realize that she's going to go berserk on you?" Alex said, concerned for his human friend.

*BTW, I will make Colors of the Wind a Limited card. That is way too powerful of a card to just let go with three. Only one will do.*

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 pm

(OOC: Stealth Union equipped itself with the monsters it adsorbs. And your luck Fayt isn't around lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12