Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:42 pm

*Never said I wasn't interested.*

"I could use a distraction to get mind off of Fayt! You're on, Kai!" Alex said, his usual cheery self re-emerging, as his duel disc appeared in its icicle prison, releasing it with his deck.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 am

"Now, my blue flame swordsman. Attack him directly." Blue flame swordsman leapt at mahad, and slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 pm

The boy shielded his face as the attack impacted. Mahad's Life Points fell to 3500 from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

"Ok. I've still got two cards in my hand, so i will throw down a face down card, and play junk synchron in attack mode. Your move." Kotan seemed to be exhausted, but it was only because he was struggling to hold back red eyes's power.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

~He looks like he's struggling to keep his power under control. I see a lot like Alex in him. He needs to know that he is not alone when this duel concludes.~ Jessica thought, as she saw Kotan struggling to keep control, knowing all too well how many times Brionac has tried to take over Alex and the number of times he's been successful. ~It's a pain in the butt to get Alex back to being in control when Brionac takes over.~ She thought again, as she still watched against the wall with Alex now noticing her from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:20 am

"If you're up to it, then lets go!" said Kai as he brought up his rather old duel disk, activating it with a simple movement of his arm. Without another word he drew his six cards and then flipped backwards, holding up a separate two as he spoke. "I'm kicking off with Future Fusion to begin summoning forth my Five God Dragon, and I'm also setting down one facedown."

He held up a final card and placed it on his disk, "Finally, I'm setting a single monster. With that done, my turn is over."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 pm

"So a challenge immediately, huh? Hate ta ice that plan, but that's what's gonna happen! I'm gonna freeze that dragon in its tracks!" Alex boldly declared, coming up with a plan to back up those words, and he hoped it worked, as he drew his starting hand, plus one. He then pulled a card from his hand and showed the back of the card to Kai. "I'll save this beauty for later, like next turn! As for right now, I think my Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier will most certainly work, along with my continuous spell, Castle of the Ice Barrier! [b]*I'll put the card in later, so don't blow a fuse, Fayt!*[/b] With this for every Ice Barrier monster that is destroyed, my castle gets one Ice Counter for each one. I can use those counters to Special Summon one Ice Barrier monster from my hand or deck with a level equal to the number of counters it has when I send it to the Graveyard! And my Pilgrim can't be destroyed by monsters with 1900 or more ATK! So my Pilgrim, show him what you got!" Alex declared, as a warrior posing in a yoga position appeared, ready to do combat. (1500/1000) As the Pilgrim started to charge, Alex's castle appeared behind him, all the while the pilgrim jumped and threw an icicle towards the face-down monster, as Alex looked on, happily that this might work.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:10 pm

"You really think a move like dat' will work against me?" grinned Kai with an arched eyebrow as he threw out his fist. His monster card flipped over to reveal a rather annoyed Troop Dragon team. It shattered in a stream of light, only to be replaced by a second Troop Dragon.

"Fayt does a similar combo with Secret Village of the Spellcasters, and it still can't keep me back. Oh, you also might wanna be careful as destroying my second Troop Dragon will just bring another one out."

He scratched his nose and grinned,

"Ain't I a stinker, nyeh?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Silly rabbit, take away the "counter" trick and I might approve it. Oh, and if you're wondering why I dislike Created Cards- It's because I normally see people use them more than the normal ones. This annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 pm

*I was thinking more on the lines of Ancient Gear Castle... Maybe if I change it to "send this card to the graveyard to Special Summon..."

"This time, it's much different. I'm trying new strategies to protect my monsters as well as frustrate my opponent! So I'll finish with two cards face down!" Alex declared, meaning that he was serious about the new strategy.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 pm

"Frustrate me?" sweatdropped Kai as he shook his head, drawing his card with a blink of movement. His blue eyes flashed with cheekiness and he began instantly. "Want to see something really scary? I summon Junk Synchron (1300/500). With his effect I can Special Summon one Level two or lower monster from my Graveyard in face-up Defence Position.

He threw out his hand as the Troop Dragon from before phased alive, three sets of eyes snapping open. Kai took a step backwards and stretched out his arms wide, a grin one his face as his English voice boomed across the view. "Now, time to roar. Synchro Summon. Beckon from the hollow moon, Exploder Dragonwing (2400/1600)!"

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Keep the "trap and spell" stuff, just leave out any other effects. It's already overpowered enough. It either saves his ass from non-target Spell/Trap destruction, or it saves his ass from Monster destruction. You can't have it both ways.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:58 pm

~That's right... walk into it...~ Alex thought, as he watched the new monster show up, his hand getting antsy.

*You want me to actually make it more like Ancient Gear Castle than anything?*
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 pm

"Good play." Mahad complimented.

"But what do you say we take a break for a moment? I believe Jessica has something important to say." He said looking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

"I noticed that you're struggling to keep a duel monster spirit from possessing you. I know all about that problem." Jessica said, looking at Alex, as he was dueling with Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 am

Kotan said "Well, red eyes just seems like he wants a bit of freedom. I mean, i barely ever embrace the full power that i can get from having his spirit in me. Plus, lately he has been making me seriously paranoid. I don't trust many people at the moment. I don't even really trust red eyes right now." Kotan's eyes were changing between fully blue, and their biochramtic style when he embraced at least some of red eyes's power. Kotan said "This scares me. I feel like i won't be in control much longer. I mean, when i fused with him during my last year at duel academy, he wasn't trying to control me. Its only been in the last few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:41 pm

"Well, Alex doesn't trust Brionac, but he depends on him at times, even if he hates it. And there is a trigger to his loss of control. When he gets extremely angry, Brionac starts to take control of him. He was trying to corrupt Alex's soul, but since finding Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, his soul was cleansed, but Brionac hasn't let go yet." Jessica said, smiling to the kid, still concerned for Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am

Kotan said "Its not that red eyes hasn't been helpful. He has. But now, something must have corrupted him. I am not sure what might have done this to him, but i am going to find out what did and find out why they did." Kotan searched for that place in his mind where red eyes resided. He tried to peer deeper, but red eyes roared, and kotan saw a green symbol on his head. Kotan said "Mahad, what does it mean if red eyes's has a green symbol on his head, with a sort of star in it?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 am

"A star?" Mahad pondered for a second.

"Wait, do you mean a unicursal hexagram? Where there Enochian letters around the outer circle of it?" Mahad asked with a hint of worry as dark symbols haunted his memories.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 am

Kotan said "Yes.....Holy damn! My uncle joey described a similar thing to me." Kotan looked worrily at mahad, and mouthed the four words he knew mahad had figured out "The seal of orichalcos." Kotan was scared now. He said "Its the seal."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 am

"It is very bad news. We'll have to find away to purge it." Mahad said thoughtfully.
"But how to go about it?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 am

Kotan said "Well, i know you don't want to use your legendary dragon in front of your friend, but i do have an idea. If i let red eyes take over, you will have to purge him by using the power of your legendary dragon. I would do it, but i don't know if i can." Kotan was scared. "Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:49 am

"Legendary dragon!? You mean like Red-Eyes?" Mahad said uncertainly. He couldn't reveal that he had one.

"But speaking of dragons, no one's watching Brionic." He added.
"Hey Jessica, why don't you go check on him? He is dueling that Satellite guy."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:52 am

Kotan said "Uhm yeah. Maybe something like that." Kotan was now fighting for control of his body again. Red eyes was trying to take control again, and he was fighting harder.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 am

"I heard of that seal. I hate it with a passion. I think it's just cowardly, abusive, and incredibly stupid to control people and things that way. Plus the ramifications aren't good. Reminds me of when my father told me about Camula, one of the Shadow Riders and her Illusion Gate. Not a pleasant thought." Jessica thought, thinking about the vampiress that Jaden defeated a long time ago. "And a good reason why no one's watching Brionac is because he ISN'T a dragon. He's a sea serpent. And a real pain at that. Fortunately, I have allies on my side." Jessica explained, as Aino, Harpie Lady 1 appeared next to her and materialized.
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 am

"Ummm..." Mahad trailed off wondering what Jessica was trying to say.
"Well, whatever he is. Why don't you watch him? Alex really shouldn't be alone whist dueling in his condition.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Kotan's eyes suddenly glazed over, as if he was in a trance. He laughed. But it wasn't a normal laugh. He looked at mahad, and his eyes were red. And his forehead now was glowing green, even though the seal was not in play. Suddenly, the seal of orichalcos fully appeared on Kotan's forehead. Red eyes had gotten control. Red eyes said in a growling voice "Let us continue this duel, so i can show you the truth about the orichalcos." Kotan could see from behind the seal in his mind. He was banging at it, and he yelled "FOR GODS SAKE RED EYES, LET ME OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next