Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Kotan smiled as he was back in control and he glowed as the blast hit him. When it dissipated, he was wearing armour. "Your triggered my aura armor trap card. You see, when i get hit directly, and my life points are below 2000, i can negate the attack and get this armour. I have to pay half my life points though." His life points dropped to 700. "This armour is connected directly to my life points, so when its destroyed, i lose the duel."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

*Does returned to hand count?*

"You are foolish to tell me that. Very foolish to tell me that. But because this brat is still trying to challenge me, I'll end my turn to deal with him." Brionac said, feeling Alex struggle to take over again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 pm

(My armour can;t be returned.)

Kotan drew his card and smiled. He said "I activate a face down spell card called the ritual. You see, i can remove up to 3 spell cards to gain 1000 life points for each one. I remove my roll of fate, my warrior returning alive, and also emergency provisions." His life points rose to 3700, and so did his aura armor attack points. "Now, i can draw one card." He drew it and said "Now i will throw down a face down monster, and a face down card."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm

*Boy, won't that break Brionac's ice cold heart when he finds out he can't succeed with it? Actually...*

Brionac quickly drew, looked at it, got disgusted and sent it to the graveyard, activating his effect to attempt to return the armor to Kotan's hand. But much to his surprise and Jessica and Alex's joy, he failed in his attempt. "That should have worked! I had never seen armor like that before!" Brionac asked, now extremely frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Kotan said "Its cos its not from my hand." He grinned and said "This is my secret weapon. I become a duel monster. So give me your best shot."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm

"Who or WHAT are you?!" Brionac asked, now extremely frustrated, confused, and mad, as Alex was smiling on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Kotan said "I am kotan wheeler. I'm an anomoly. I'm like jaden yuki, after he merged with yubel. I chose to don this armour as i want to take you down personally. So, bring it on."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 pm

"You say WHAT?!" Jessica shouted, as from inside his own body, Alex did the same exact thing, now extremely shocked at this. "Maybe Alex could merge with Brionac, then this nightmare would be over for a while. At least Brionac wouldn't try to corrupt Alex's soul anymore." Jessica wondered, making a mental note to ask how her father did that with Yubel, as he never told either her nor Alex that. "Not very impressive in my eyes. Gantala, WAKE UP!" Brionac ordered, snapping Gantala out of his defensive stance, ready to attack as Brionac pointed one of his claws at the new face down monster in an attempt to shut Alex out again, as Gantala charged at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Kotan's face down monster was his swordsman of landstar. Kotan looked at brionac and said "You still have a monster, yourself, to attack with. But my armours attack points are equal to my life points. and since my life points are at 3700, you can't break through."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:49 pm

"I see... What the?!" Brionac said, getting up in Kotan's face again, being forced by Alex again, wanting him to attack, but Brionac struggled to fight him off. He was successful, but it really drained him mentally. "Your taunt almost worked. If it wasn't for that girl's brother interfering, you might have won." He said, not happy at all.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Kotan drew his card and smiled. "Time to take you down. I am gonna attack you brionac!" Kotan leapt right towards the dragon, his fist going right for the serpents face."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 pm

As Brionac had no way to prevent this from happening, he took the shot in full force, as he screamed bloody murder, disappearing back into Alex's body. Within seconds, Alex was back, minus the other features that Brionac had on him, but completely out cold.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Kotan was panting as his armour came off of him. He said to jessica "I am glad i could help. Oh, and you were in duel academy? I was there for 3 years, but i left."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 pm

"Jaden's our father. So it surprised me when you said that dad merged with Yubel, who I know nothing about, as he never told us what happened." Jessica said, as Alex still laid on the ground, out cold and asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Kotan said "I didn't know he never told you. And your his daughter. Wow. My uncle is joey wheeler." Kotan then said "You know, jessica, i am glad i could help right now."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

"But I am concerned. Brionac isn't completely gone. He's just recuperating inside Alex. By the way, how did father merge with Yubel?" Jessica asked, looking at Alex, still out cold.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Kotan said "I only heard bits of the story, but it was with real magic. Your father used a super polymerization card, and fused his soul with yubels, possibly using real magic since i did hear they were in the duel monsters realm at the time of the merging."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 pm

"I see... so there's no way to get to the Duel Monsters' World then? I really want this situation for Alex to be over and done with. I don't like having two Alexs around." Jessica asked, seriously wanting to help her brother.

*Mahad, do you think you could do something about that?*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 am

Kotan said "Well, i don't really know how i can help. Red eyes is fused directly with me. He is part of me. My other spirit. Maybe if brionac hadn't possed Alex, and been fused with him normally, it might have been different."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 am

"That's what I am wanting. I think it's best for him. Being so attached to duel spirits really attracted Brionac to him." Jessica said, wanting the best for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 am

Kotan said "Well, here is my idea. You said whenever alex loses his temper, thats when Brionac will try and take control. So, whenever Alex starts to lose control, he should think of something pleasant, and try to control Brionac's power."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 am

"Easier said than done. You saw when Brionac takes over completely, he locks Alex out until he gets defeated, or Alex finally decides he has had enough. Apparantly, he was getting stronger, and finally snapped when Brionac froze me. I could tell he was making those attack orders of Brionac, when he was charging toward you, I could feel Alex pushing him forward." Jessica said, crossing her arms, knowing full well that getting Alex to think of something pleasant while Brionac took over would be next to impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 am

"Well, he needs to try and release some of Brionacs power, but stay in control. And that takes time. It took me 6 months before i could stay in control while i used some of red eyes's power."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 am

"With dum-dum here, it may take an eternity." Jessica said, dissing Alex again, as only a sister would. "But there's one thing they're equally afraid of... well, actually one person. Fayt. Around him, Brionac seems to just run off like a sick little puppy dog. That would... no, is a major hurdle for your plan. It can't be anywhere near him." She added, rubbing her chin.

Last edited by Kurohyasha on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 am

Kotan said "Well, you need to try and help him. And i will help as well. Or i will at least try and help." Kotan said "I should go." Then he remembered "Wait, i am pretty close to my apartment anyways. Bye jessica." He waved and went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next