Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am

"I'll think I'll end it there." toned Kai as he shrugged after giving it a thought. He currently had four cards on hand, one set monster, and one face down card. He was also currently at the staple point of four-thousand life points.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: 'Kay!
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:46 am

Kotan drew his card and smiled. he said "I play my warrior returning alive. It adds my blue flames swordsman back to my hand. Now, i will summon him." Blue flame swordsman appeared beside alligators sword. "Now, my alligators sword. Attack his face down monster!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

"Heh." grinned Kai as his pigtailed waved with the explosion of his monster, a small Totem Dragon. His blue eyes flashed and he crossed his arms, arching an eyebrow in a cheesy mocking motion. "What, that's it? He'll be back very soon anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Kotan said "Thats not all. Blue flame swordsman direct attack!" The Swordsman leapt into the air and brought his sword down in a lightning fast motion.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 pm

"Ow..?" muttered Kai as he rubbed his head in confusion, feeling his life points drop. Sure, he could of blocked it, but he didn't really need to considering the minor strength of the blow. He felt his life points glow before they dropped to a standard two-thousand and two hundred.

His eyes flashed and snapped to a narrow,

"Okay, now you've stepped in it."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Kotan's eyes turned fully red,but then one turned back to its normal blue. He said "I end my turn. And bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 pm

"If ya want it, you got it!" shouted Kai with a sharp grin, throwing his hand out. His graveyard suddenly exploded with light, a form phasing alive on the field. "Reveal yourself, Totem Dragon (400/200). Believe or not, but this card can be treated as two Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Dragon-Type monster. Lets not forget that it can be Special Summoned from the graveyard..."

He threw a clenched fist up into the air and gave a loud shout of excitement, an echoing roar booming in the following seconds as a pillar of light fell over his pigtailed form. "Now, Tribute Summon. Come forth, Felgrand Dragon!"

A dragonkin beast came alive in flash, spreading out two large wings as a breath of flame exploded to the sky. Almost golden scales shone in the sun, two soulless red eyes falling upon Blue Flame Swordsman and Alligator's Sword in an instant. Felgrand Dragon (2800/2800).

"Turn that Alligator's Sword into ash. Kaiser Flame!"

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Kotan screamed as his alligators sword was destroyed, and his life points dropped to 2700. He said "Is that all? Because i play to show you some good moves in my next turn."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm

"Yeah, yeah. You best step it up soon!" grinned Kai as he flipped a piece of his hair out of his eyes eyes, his pigtail moving within an unseen wind. His dragon gave a roar in response, almost mimicking the raw confidence the Blackdragoon felt in his heart.

"I'll end my turn with a single facedown card."
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "I summon queens knight!" Queens knight appeared beside Blue flame swordsman "But thats not all. I call forth the claw of hermos!" The dragon appeared beside queens knight and roared. "But thats not all. Queens knight, Hermos, merge together to create GODESS BOW!" The monsters merged and a bow was left in their place. "Now i will equip it to my blue flames swordsman! His attack points will double." The flame swordsman had his bow at the ready, and also his attack points became 3600. "Now, swordsman, attack. With flaming arrows." Swordsman pulled the bow back, and a arrow with fire around it was shot at felgrand dragon."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Felgrand Dragon roared in anger as it met the attack with a blast of flame, only to be erased in a wave of light. Eight-hundred life points were taken off the Blackdragoon in an instant, two blue eyes snapping open with shock. The pigtailed boy hadn't expected that, his form becoming tense,

"Goddess Bow, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Kotan nodded. He said "Thats all i have for now Kai. My monster has 3600 attack points, and he can not be destroyed by a monster with the same attack points as him. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 pm

"Guess I'm taking it one step further!" Kai smirked and then threw out his hand, one of his facedown cards flipping over in an instant as his voice boomed. "I activate Monster Reborn, to bring back my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400) to the field!"

He clenched a fist and chuckled, his sharp grin spreading across his lips. "I'm not finished. I activate his effect, bringing back my recently destroyed Felgrand Dragon! Sadly for you, my dragon returns stronger than ever thanks to his effect, a greater beast!"

Kai selected "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" in his graveyard, activating the effect of Felgrand Dragon as it was Special Summoned with a roar. Within a few seconds, its strength had all changed on the field of power thanks to selecting a eight star monster. Felgrand Dragon (4400/2800).

"Felgrand Dragon, attack with Kaiser Flare!"

&&&&&&&

Edit: Feel free to stick Alex in as an observer that was attracted to the attention, till the end of the duel XD

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Kotan's life points dropped down to 1900. He screamed and said "Well, there goes my last defense. Bring on the final attack."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm

"Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, let loose with Darkness Metal Flare!" commanded Kai as the great beast roared and let loose the attack without holding anything back.

Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Kotan didn;t scream as the last attack hit. When the flames passed, he smiled and said "That was awesome! Thanks for the great duel."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm

"Hermos...Goddess bow..." Mahad thought as he watched the duel. But why would a Legendary Dragon be reawakened now? He'd have to find a way to question this new guy.

"Hey that was a great duel." He congratulated them.
"By the way, you blanked out there for a second. You alright?" He asked Koten.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Fayt, who had been watching the duel for quite some time, chuckled under his breath and put his hands in his pockets. Without another word he began to walk away. "Twas' rather boring for such a game, I'll see you later, Kai."

The pigtailed duelist blinked and nodded, turning back to the Wheeler with a grin. "Ignore Fayt, it was a pretty good duel. I was surprised you took out my Five-God Dragon, not many can boast that, let me tell ya'.."

He then paused, taking a gander at Mahad,

“Huh, aren't you one the guys that Fayt and Shane beat?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:30 pm

"Mahad... did he leave yet?" A voice came out of a trash can nearby Mahad, as Alex slowly lifted the lid in hopes that Fayt left.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Kotan said "yeah. Its just, i was transported to another dimension. And i was met by dark magician girl. She told me to pull this sword out of this dragon. I did and when i got back here, i had a new card." He pulled it out and showed it to mahad. "The claw of hermos. It helped me during the duel."
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Well he's an honest one... Mahad couldn't help but think a bit surprised. He quickly pushed the card back into Koten's duel disk.

"It was a complicated duel." Was his only response to Kai. He really didn't have time to think of a real answer to it. It was then that Alex appeared out of a trash can.

"Yes, he's gone..." Mahad sighed exasperated. This was getting more and more complicated.

"Hey, Alex, you remember...this guy from Satellite when you were dueling Aster?" He said referring to Kai.
"Why don't you get reacquired and I'll show Koten where to find good duels." If he could just get the guy alone.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Kotan sensed something about mahad. Red eyes was fighting to gain control, and also telling kotan that mahad wqas not normal. "Alright mahad. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Is this guy high..?

Kai just snickered under his breath as he scratched his head, shrugging off such thoughts about Kotan and Mahad before his eyes landed on Alex with an arched eyebrow. "....Have you been in that trash can for the entire duel...?"

He sweatdropped at that.

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

"Thank the ice gods... I get so scared around him. that I can't even be in the same room with him! Even Brionac is scared!" Alex said, getting out of his hiding place, getting the trash off of him and politely putting it back into the can, before placing the lid back on, and turning to Kai. "Yeah, I just don't like Fayt. Wait a minute... You're one of his friends, aren't you?" He asked, trying to recall everything about his last duel, as the spirit of Brionac started to watch Mahad and Kotan walk away, knowing that it now had a rival to compete with.

*Looks like Kotan might have a possible friendship brewing in Alex, as Brionac wants to take over Alex, like Red-Eyes looks like he's trying to do.*
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 pm

"Yeah, I'm Kai Blackdragoon." said the pigtailed duelist with a shrug, his hands in his pockets. His blue eyes blinked once as he studied Alex with a keen eye. "Huh, I thought it was you. You might wanna step it up a notch if you're afraid of Fayt, he ain't all that bad."

Though in full truthfulness, even he didn't' know if he could beat the Rutherford in a duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next