Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 am

~And you'd think he'd offer to help get this moron to a bed or something...~ Jessica thought in frustration, watching Kotan walk off as she lifted the dead weight of her brother on her back to get to a bed to let him rest.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:49 am

Kotan went into his apartment, and he put his deck and duel disk away. He sat on his bed, ready for the rest of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 am

*Didn't know there was a tournament goin' on...*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 am

(Yeah, the Neo wings tournament.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 am

*The one Alex and Jessica are skipping IOW?*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 am

(yeah i think so.)
Back to top Go down
Mahad Truesdale

Mahad Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

Mahad was relieved to see Brionic lose. He only wished their was a way to end the duel spirit forever. He moved to help Jessica carry Alex.
"I think he'll be okay if he rests."

(Been offline for awhile so may have missed a bit. Fill me in if anything else important happened. Also note the Neo Wings storyline was discontinued because of planning conflicts. )
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 am

*Jessica is wanting to get Alex to the Duel Monsters' World so he can fuse together with Brionac like Koten/Red-Eyes, and Jaden/Yubel did, with Super Polymerization.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10