Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soul taking (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotan

Kotan

The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 am

Kotan drew his card and said "I activate a spell card known as the ritual. It only works when my life points are 2000 or below. I now remove up to 3 spells from my graveyard, and for each one, i gain 1000 life points. So i remove release restraint, Graceful dice, and Rush recklessly, and i gain 3000 life points!" He put the 3 cards in his pocket, and then said "I also draw a card." He drew a card and said "Ok. So now i summon junk synchron!" the little junk warrior stood beside flame swordsman.

"There combined level adds up to a grand total of 8. So now, i will synchro them to summon JUNK DESTROYER!" The monsters were covered in a glow of blue energy. Kotan chanted "From junk and flames, i call forth a destroyer. Come forth when i say your name....JUNK DESTROYER!" The energy disipated, and out stepped Junk destroyer (2600/2500). Kotan said "You see, when my good friend Junk destroyer is synchro summoned, his special effect allows him to destroy a number of cards equal to the non tuner monsters used to create him. So i can destroy your dragon!" Junk destroyer launched a blue blast of energy at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:49 am

Alex wasn't upset at this. In fact, he actually smiled, even though Trident Dragon was destroyed, as he was very impressed.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:50 am

Kotan smiled and said "Now, junk destroyer, attack Alex directly, with punch of destruction!" Junk destroyer leapt at alex, and punched him.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 am

Even though he was hit, the smile didn't come off of Alex's face.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 am

Kotan said "Ok, your down by 2600 life points, but thats all i've got for this turn alex. Its your move." Kotan smiled and ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 am

Alex still smiled as he drew. "There's not much I can do right now. So I'll just place a monster face-down, and just so you know, Trident Dragon can only be Synchro Summoned. If I don't have another one, which I don't, he ain't comin' back. My last card face down and that will do." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:57 am

Kotan drew his card and said "Ok, i'll end my turn without much to do." He didn't attack, because he was wary of alex's face down cards. "And i know about synchro summons, and synchro monsters."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:08 am

Most Synchro monsters can be revived from the graveyard. Trident Dragon can not." Alex pointed out, as he drew.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 am

Kotan said "Yeah, thats true. its like ritual monsters. They can be revived from the grave after they have been ritual summoned and destroyed. So, lets see what you;ve got."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 am

"But you've heard of the Fusion monsters that require Synchro monsters as fusion material?" Alex asked, dumbfounding Jessica, who never even heard of such things.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 am

Kotan said "Yes. I faced one once. I was scared of it. And why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

"No reason. I just wondered if you knew about them." Alex said, as he looked at the card he drew.

*Trying to think of a monster that counts as two tributes for Dragons...*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 pm

(no idea)
Kotan said "Ok alex. And i think i might turn the duel around on my next draw."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:41 pm

"I must admit. You got me curious about what it is you have planned. So I'll just set this monster and that's it." Alex said, placing his monster face-down and ending his turn.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "First i will throw one face down card. Then i will place one monster in face down defense. Now i switch flame swordsman to attack mode, and i'll attack that monster you just set. Go flame swordsman, with flaming sword." The flame swordsman leapt at the face down monster.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

But the sword simply went thud on the dragon's skin when it connected, as the Dragon Dwelling in the Cave. (1300/2000)

*FOUND ONE!*
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Kotan's life points dropped down by 200, to 3300. He said "I'll end my turn with that. Your move alex."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 pm

"Alrighty then." Alex said as he drew, as a bolt of lightning went off in his eye. "Shame you didn't attack my other monster. For it was Totem Dragon!" He said, as his new dragon appeared. (400/200) "What's great about this little guy is that I can use him for two tributes to tribute summon a dragon. Of course, I wouldn't be able to use this effect if I didn't have all dragons in my graveyard. So now little buddy, go and call forth Tyrant Dragon!" He continued, as the little dragon took off and within seconds, one of the three dragon lords came thrashing on the scene. (2900/2500) "One of the three legendary dragon lords, to which, Brionac has great respect for. Tyrant, Darkblaze, and Felgrand. Three great dragons he has great admiration for. Not just because they're so much more powerful than he is, mind you. And when it's targeted by a trap card, Tyrant Dragon nulls it and destroys it, as the bead on it's forehead is the same exact one on my Dragon's Bead trap card! So my Tyrant, time to show him why Brionac admires you so much." Alex ordered, as the dragon flew over and slashed the swordsman's lights out. "Tyrant's attack is not done yet. When he destroys a monster on the first attack, he gets to attack again!" Alex said, as Tyrant now turned his eyes to Junk Destroyer, ready to burn the machine-like warrior to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Kotan said "Go, my trap card! Negate attack, negating your battle phase!" A tornado of energy twirled around Kotan's monsters."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:12 pm

"Alex simply chuckled at this. "I should have figured. That's all." He said, shaking his head in disbelief. ~Where'd he get one of the three dragon lords?!~ Jessica thought, wide-eyed at the sight of Tyrant Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Kotan drew his card and said "First i place one card face down. Now i will flip up my face down morphing jar! We both discard out entire hands, then draw 5 new cards." Kotan had no cards to discard, so he just drew 5 new cards.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 pm

"Whatever helps us both out I guess. My hand was empty too." Alex said, as he drew five cards from his deck.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Kotan said "Ok. Now i activate my face down from earlier. Its called take one chance! I now pick a random card from my grave, and if i get a monster, i can call it out." He picked a random card from his grave and said "Remember my junk destroyer. he comes back now." He smiled and the destroyer was called out. "Next i tribute morphing jar, and flame swordsman for RED EYES BLACK DRAGON!" Red eyes roared as he came forth. "Now i activate a good old card. THE CLAW OF HERMOS!" Hermos came forth and roared, as he and red eyes merged. "Presenting the red eyes black dragon sword! Which i equip to my junk destroyer! Now, he gains 1000 attack points, and for each dragon on the field, he gains an additional 500 attack points. So he gets 1000 more from you having 2 dragons on the field." Junk destroyer held his sword, and his power rose to a grand total of 4600. "Now, if i attack your dragon, its all over."
Back to top Go down
Kurohyasha
King of the Ice Barrier
Kurohyasha

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 pm

"Then go ahead and do it! I got no problem with it!" Alex said, smiling like a cheshire cat again.
Back to top Go down
Kotan

Kotan

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Kotan smiled and said "I doubt you would leave your dragon so open to an attack, if you weren't planning something. But i have to take a risk. Junk destroyer, attack with INFERNO SLASH!" He slashed at tyrant dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soul taking (Open)   The soul taking (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soul taking (Open)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next