Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Zeiya grinned as the timer hit green. She started to zoom off. "I won't lose to you...I definately can't lose!" Zeiya said as she started to speed up a bit. She grinned. ~I should be able to get the first move!" she thought. Something clicked in her head. Her eyes widen as she held her head inpain, causing her to slow down quite a bit. "N-Not again..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:49 pm

"Hn." Jack took a step back and held up his hand as a tense silence fell upon the area, suddenly his hand lashed out and drew his first set of cards, instantly starting the duel. His eyes narrowed upon his hand set and his other palm came out, calmly placing two cards on a disk "I set two cards face down and end, make your move."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Kariya gave a grin as he revved his Duel Runner, going full speed to the turn and crossing it first. "Looks like I take the first move..." Kariya said coldly as he drew his card. "I set two card face down on the field, then I lpay a defense monster to end my turn!" He grinned as his plan was already set into motion.

Shuho looked at him, confused as he hadn't played a monster. He drew his card and said, if that's how you want it, O play Pitch Dark Werewolf in attack mode!" A dark wolfman with a red blade appeared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1600) "When he attacks, you can't activate traps during the Battle Phase, so attack with your Pitch Dark Sword!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm

"Who said I would activate a Trap?" Jack toned as he held up a card in his hand as he continued, a almost wall like form flashing in view "Because you declared a direct attack, I can Special Summon Battle Fader from my hand in an instant. When it is summoned this way the battle phase comes to an end without your say."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Zeiya glared at him. "My turn...draw!" she said as she drew. "I summon a monster in defense mode and place two facedowns as well...You're turn!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Shuho looked at his card, his eyes slightly widened in surprise. "Your as good as they say, huh," he said as he took a card in his hand and set it onto the field. "I set one card facae down and end my turn..."

Kariya didn't wait for her to end her turn. "I activate a trap, Isolation Steel Cage!" Upon the activation, the entire arena closed up in a large steel cage. The crowd had to watch from outside the bars as Kariya explained the card. "After activation, each player chooses one monster type, and neither player can control monsters outside of one of those two types. I choose Wiged Beasts! So its up to you to decide. With you mixed deck, you have a lot to choose from, but either way, your field is cut!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

"Grrr...."Zeiya glared at him. "Fine....I choose Dragons!" She shouted. ~I shouldn't waste it yet...I'll get rid of taht stupid trap later!~
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Kariya drew his card and looked at it. "I sacrifice my face down monster to summon Dragunity - Angus in attack mode!" A large winged beast of a man appeared onto the field. (LV5 Atk:2100) "I'll use this to attack your monster! Destroy it!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Zeiya smirekd. "Sorry, but I activated Trap hole when you sumoned that monster. If a mosnter with 1000 attack points or higher is summoned on the field, I can destroy them!" A hole appeard under the DRagunity.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:49 pm

"Draw!" Jack droned before holding up a card and placing it on his disk "I tribute Battle Fader to summon Vice Dragon (2000/2000) to the field." In a following flash a roar echoed as the beast phased alive in a flash. He lashed out with a hand and continued "I activate Spell of the Ruler! This card becomes an equipment card, which increase the attack points of the equipped monster by seven-hundred points. I place this on Vice Dragon (2700)"

His narrowed his eyes and pointed at Pitch Dark Werewolf before announcing

"Vice Dragon, attack now!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Kariya grinned as he flipped his second face down card. "I activate my Counter Crush trap card! With this in play, no other trap cards can be activated during the opponent's turn. Zeiya Hisaki, I've seen exactly how you duel from our last battle. My card combination will make it so you can't use any of your cautious traps or most or your mix match monsters! You see, Zeiya, you deck lacks focuse, and without focus, you can't do anything but lose to someone like me!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

"Whaaaaat?!" Zeiya cried. She bit her lip. "Fien then...."The attack went through and her mosntered flipepd over, revealing Hane-Hane. "I activate his effect! He sends a monster from the field back to the owner's hand when he's flipped summoned!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

The monster was immediately sent out of the cage, its effect unable to activate. "Remember my cage? That means you can't use any monsters that aren't Winged Beasts or Dragons. Your monster's effect doesn't apply! I set two cards facae down on the field, turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"Grrrr......" Zeiya glared at him, her eye twitching. "Fine then...My turn! I activate the trap card Raigeki Break! This will get rid of your stupid Coutner Crush! By discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can destroy a card on the field!" A thunderbolt came down from teh sky, threatening to destroy the continuous Trap.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he was hit. His life points fell to 2900. "Damn... you live up to your rep," Shuho said. "I'm not done yet though..."

Kariya gave a grin as he flipped up his fis face down, a Speed Spell card. "I activate my Destruction Barrier Speed Spell... I can remove a Speed Counter from my field to negate a card destruction. Also, if this card is in my graveyard, I can still activate its effect. I hope you didn't think I went to all this trouble to let you surprise me with something so simple..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Zeiya glared at him. "....I summon a monster in defense and end with another facedown..." she said. ~How am I suppose to break through him..?!~
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

"Turn end." Jack announced as he stared at Shuho while crossing his arms and waiting for him to begin his next turn.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Kariya drew his card and declared, I activate a trap, Level Conversion Lab! I reveal a monster in my hand and a dice is rolled. If the number is any but 1, my monster's level is changed to that level." He revealed a high level monster and the Duel Runners displayed an automatic dice rolling mechinism, designed to randomize the number as much as a normal dice roll. The dice rolled, landing on a 4. Kariya gave a grin and said, "Now I'm allowed to summon Dragunity - Primus Pilus in attack mode without tributes!" A large winged beast wearing white appeared on the field.(LV4* Atk:2200) "When this card is summoned, a Dragunity Dragon in my grave is allowed to be equipped to a monster I control. I equip Dragunity - Dark Spear to Dragunity - Angus!" The monster took hold of a large spear and glared at Zeiya. "When Angus is equipped with a Dragunity Dragon, he's allowed to inflict penitration damage when battling defense monsters! Now, attack her monster!"

Shuho drew his card and gave a small grin. I'll just have to set another face down and call it a turn. Looks like you'll have to go from there."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

"Draw!" Jack began before throwing out his palm as a card flipped up "Because you have no monsters on your field I can activate this card, Snake Mind!" He clenched a fist and quickly explained "During the Standby Phase on your turn, I send this card to the graveyard. When that happens I inflict five-hundred points of damage to the you for each monster on my side of the field." He didn't seem finished as he threw down a card

"I'll set another card."

His eyes narrowed sharply,

"Now, I'll attack with Vice Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Shuho flipped up his card quickly and said, "I activate Power Wall! Now I can send cards from my deck to the grave to reduce the damage from this direct attack by 100 times the cards I discard. I'll send 27 to make the damage 0!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:42 pm

The monster card flipped over, revealing Masked dragon before it was destroyed. "I activate his affect! I can summon another dragon monster with 1500 or less attack points on the field....and I summon another masked dragon in defense mode!"Zeiya said. ~I need to get on the offensive soon...I can't just use my monsters to defend myself!~
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm

"I end this turn." toned Jack as he simply frowned and glanced at his field.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

"Masked Dragon has 1100 defense," Kariya explained. "Against my Dragunity's attack power there's a 1000 points difference that now get dealt to you as penetration damage!" Her life points fell to 3000 and her speed counters were reduced by 1. "Now, I have one more Dragunity left to attack you! Dragunity - Primus Pilus, attack her other Masked Dragon!"

Shuho grinned as his graveyard started to glow slightly. "I activate the effect of Wulf, Lightsworn Beast in my grave! Since it was send there from the deck, I can suecial summon him. Let's go!" A large, white wolf-like creature appeared onto the field. (LV4 Atk:2100) Shuho then drew his card and looked at it. "I alse have Destiny Hero Dasher in ths grave, and since I do, I can Special Summon the card I just frew. I bring out my Newdoria!" (LV4 Atk:1200)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

She brace for impact on the first attack. The second attack destroyed her monster. "I activate its ability again, but this time I summon Armed Dragon LV 3!" A small Orange dragon appeared in defense mode.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

"Snake Mind is sent to the graveyard, and because I hold one monster on the field you are dealt five-hundred damage to your life points." began Jack before he narrowed his eyes and swiped his hand "I'm not finished. I activate the trap card Demon's Chain. The effect of the selected monster is negated, and it cannot attack or can be used for a tribute. The monster I select is Newdoria."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next