Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup Empty
PostSubject: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 am

The day was finally at hand. The Kaiba Dome Stadium was filling fast as people prepared for the tournament. A man in a suit and strange hair was in the center with a microphone. "Everybody listen!" he exclaimed. "The moment you've all been waiting for, the Fortune Cup Tournament is at hand! This year, we have powerful duelists all biding for the King at the top of the mountain, but who will be the one to challenge his throne? Let's look at our contestants!" The crowd gave a big roar as they were announcing the finalists.

Shuho was already outside the Stadium. He gave a small sigh as he looked at his Duel Runner. No damage, which was good. He still had no ability to fix it himself. He looked around to see if Zeiya or anyone else was outside.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am

Blue eyes gazed at the Stadium with unhidden excitement and fire. A lashing pigtail whipped behind a figure as he dashed across the shadows before coming to meet the entrance, a criminal marker shining brightly in the banished darkness. Kai stood in his normal chinese shirt and black pants, his duel disk strapped to his arm, and his deck changed

"Heh..."

He grinned as he began to walk forward, his arms coming up in a slight cheering motion

"This day has come at last. Took bloody long enough!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:37 am

Standing outside the Stadium, Zeiya looked up with a glow in her eyes. "I can't believe it's finally here!" She said with a grin. "I'll make sure to win this tournament and get Seiki out!" she revved up her Runner and glanced around, seeing Shuho. "Oyyy!" she called out. "Last one in ther is a rotton egg!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Shuho grinned as he raced off behind her to the Stadium floor.

The man in the suit stood up in excitement as he began to announce the contestants. "Starting with the pros, the one's who didn't need the preliminaries, we have the Marked Man, Duelist from the Satellite, Yusei Fudo!

Next we have the armored inigma himself with the unity to bring home the glory, Kariya Marco!

Another Satellite Star, the martial artist heavy hitter duelist that's blazed through the competition since his debut not too long ago, Ryouga Hibiki!

Finally, we've got the hot tempered hottie from parts unknown. Her dueling's as dangerous as her bad side! Yukina Flames!"

The crowd had mixed reactions between the Satellite competetors and the Non Satellite ones. Kariya and Yukina got the highest cheers as the people still thought little of Satellite.

"Now for the qualifiers! First we have the Black Dragon duelist who used the Legendary Red Eyes Black Dragon to squeak through the prelims. Give it up for Kai Blackdragoon!

Next we have the Riding Duelist who breezed through the Prelims with power and tactics. His Riding skills are more than made up by his dueling. Let's here it for Shuho Kazeyama!

This marked mistress of the dragons dominated her opponent to be here today. Will her onslaut of power send her all the way in this tournament? Give a cheer for Zeiya Hasaki!

Finally we have another unknown duelist, fabled to be the Black Rose Witch. The scourge of Underground Dueling here before us today. Aki Izayoi!!"

The crowd booed most of the competetors until Aki was mentioned. Everyone grew silent upon hering the title Black Rose Witch and began whispering amongst themselve.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Zeiya frowned, crossing her arms and stomped the ground. "That's not right! Just because we're from the Satellite doesn't mean we should be treated like this!" Zeiya said.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Instantly Kai broke the awkward silence by gazing at the announcer and face palming. Well, there went the surprise of at least one card in his deck, and it had to be one of his favourites. He sighed and shook his head, crossing his arms as he awaited to thing to start. He didn't mind the fact that he didn't seem to popular with the crowd, long as they didn't throw food at him. Let me tell you, pigtails did not get that way with bits of junk stuck in the roots.

Bleh.

Cutting to Ryouga, the Eternal Lost boy simply stood silent, looking at a map and note in his hands. His sharp eyes seemed to be holding a whirlwind of emotions in his sudden silence, unturned by the dislike of the crowd and on watchers. He was very much used to treatment like this, for his fangs and ability to get lost alone. Either way, he just ignored it.

Still, he did twitch at Kai's name. Many times.

Somehow he knew this was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm

"Not like it matters, right?" Shuho said as they reached the main stage. They weren't getting many cheers at all. "We came to win, so that's what we're gona do!"

"Now I'll give out the pairings for the first round! First we have Ryouga Hibiki taking on Shuho Kazeyama! A head to head battle with surprises all around!

Second, we'll see Kai Black Dragoon take on Aki Izayoi! Can the Black Dragon Duelist find a way around the Black Rose Witch and her mysterious powers?

Third will be Yukina Flames taking on Kariya Marco! How will these two veterns battle before us today?

Finally we have a Riding Duel! Yusei Fudo vs. Zeiya Hisaki! Two marked Satellite duelists in a stage this grand. Expect the unexpected from this one!"

Shuho blinked and said, "Wait, I go right off the bat? And here I thought they'd save the best for last..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:45 pm

"Whaaaa?!" Zeiya said, gaping a bit. "I gotta duel Yusei?! Ohh....I never even got the chance to see any of his cards! This is gonna be a thrill!"

"This better be a challenge..."Yuki said, rubbing the back of her head. "Been so boring dueling the weaklings.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Kariya had his arms folded as he looked at Zeiya. So, she IS here... he thought to himself.

"It's time to get this started! This is the MC, your Master of Ceramonies here to give you the play by play and updates for the duels! Shuho vs. Hibiki, it's time to start the first duel! All non-duelists can go into the back areas where you can see all the action from the monitors."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 pm

"I see. So, we're first?" Ryouga's voice pipped in as he turned to Shuho, holding out his hand as he grinned sharply, a single pointed fang shining in a unseen light. The Eternal Lost boy seemed generally happy to meet Shuho as he spoke, turning to head into the areana "Very well then, Shuho-kun, I look forward to sparring with you. Show me your strength."

Cutting over to a certain Blackdragoon, blue eyes narrowed in the shade as they gazed at Aki. Finally he stopped, his stare becoming soft and his voice growing light. He was chuckling, loudly. It bore a hint of excitement and strange passion as he turned away, his foot steps echoing as his pigtailed whipped behind him

One single statement was all he left behind

"A beautiful girl is my opponent? Heh, could of been worse."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 pm

"Good Luck, Shuho!" Zeiya shouted, waving her arms and smiling as she went with the others. She looked around a bit and spooted Yusei. "Hey!" she said as she went over to him. "I was really worried after we got out of the facility. what were you doing this whole time??"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Yusei closed his eyes lightly as he saw Zeiya. "There's a lot of things I've needed to do since the Facility," Yusei said lowly. "Jack still has the bond I came to retrieve, and Sector Security took Rally and the others, forcing me to enter this tournament."

Shuho grinned as he held up his duel disk. It activated on its own, shuffling his deck. "I'll give ya all I got," Shuho said, responding to Ryouga's words.

"Everything is ready," the MC said as he called for the two to begin. "The first turn goes to the veteren Ryouga! When everybody's ready... DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:05 pm

"My move? Ah, I see." Ryouga brought up his disk and drew his first lot of cards, finishing on his first draw of the sixth "I'll begin with a simple monster summon, come forth my friend, Silent Swordsman LV3" With that said, a flash of light followed and a small swordsman stood in its place, holding a rather large sword seemingly too big for its body

"To follow up on this, I'll boost my Silent Swordsman with a Spell Card from my hand, Level Up!" In a rather large shock wave a newly formed monster stood in the place of the original creature, holding an even bigger sword and mass of power. Silent Swordsman LV5 (2300/1000).

"To end I'll set a single face down card and end my turn. Please, it is your move."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Shuho drew his card and looked at his hand. His options were a little low. "I'll play a defense monster and set two face downs." He gave a sigh before he said, "That's all for now. You take it from here."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 pm

"Yeah! They told us that got Rally and the others hostage too!" Zeiya said. "They even have my friend under watch untill we win. If me or Shuho lose this tournament, she'll get arrested!"

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:21 pm

"I activate the Trap Card, Royal Decree. While this card is face-up on the field, it negates the effects of all Trap Cards on the field except itself." Ryouga ticked off before he continued onto his turn, drawing with a word "Next I summon Mystic Swordsman LV2 to the field, straight into offensive." With that the monster phased to life, bowing itself head as it held the blade in its palm, eyes flashing.

"I shall use my newly summoned Mystic Swordsman LV2 to attack your facedown monster, and use its special ability to instantly destroy it without flipping or activating its effect. Go, attack with Dishonourable Slash!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he watched the monster destroy his card. It was Dark Resonator, but Mystic Swordsman's ability made quick work of it all he same. "His deck's got more answers than I thought..." Shuho said. "No traps and no face downs, huh? That leave's me in a bit of a bind..."

Yusei closed his eyes and said, "We're in the same position... If I lose to you at least we know Rally and the others should be safe if you win." His gaze turned to the monitor and to Shuho's duel. "Your friend seems to be in trouble already..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Ryouga held up his hand and then nodded, glancing at his Silent Swordsman LV5, who seemed to be almost blinking. In a flash the warrior jetted forward, holding up the massive blade as Ryouga spoke softly "I shall now attack directly with Silent Swordsman LV5 (2300/1000). My friend, show my opponent your special techniques, and attack with Silent Cut!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he was hit, taking 2300 life points of damage. He fell back as he was slashed with the sword. "Damn... only 1700 left already. Guess this is pretty different..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:39 pm

"No no no! What if he thinks you threw the duel?" Zeiya said before turning her attention to the duel. "Aww...Come on, Shuho! You're better than this!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 pm

"I shall now activate the Spell Card card, Trade-In. By discarding one Level 8 monster to the graveyard I can draw two cards." spoke Ryouga as he discarded the card known as Gilford the Lightning to his graveyard, before drawing two cards from his deck "In a follow up I shall then set a single facedown card and end this turn."

Ryouga nodded and then put his arms down by his sides, speaking softly once again "It is your turn to strike."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Shuho looked at him. His eyes with a determined gaze and his mouth boasted a grin. "Guess that's enough holdin' back..." he said as he placd his hand to his deck to draw his card. "Draw!" He drew his card and looked at it.

"First, I summon Trap Eater in attack mode!" A monster came from behind the Royal Decree card and devoured it in one bite before it turned and moved to Shuho's side. (LV4 Atk:1900) "This guy can come out by destroyin' a trap on the opponent's side as a cost, so looks like I just got a pretty powerful tuner. But then again, that was a Special Summon. I bring out my Newdoria in attack mode!"

A fiendish, zombie-like creature appeared onto the field. (LV:4 Atk:1200) "Time for a Synchro Summon! Level 4 Trap Eater and Level 4 Newdoria!" The two monster jumped into the air, disappearing in a flash of green light. When the light faded, a large black dragon decended down upon the field. "Synchro Summon, Dark End Dragon!"(LV8 Atk:2600)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:55 pm

"....Woah.."

Ryouga stood staring up at the dragon with curios and almost starry-like eyes. Slowly his mouth twitched and he turned to his Silent Swordsman LV5 and Mystic Swordsman LV2, before returning looking at the massive beast. He held up his hand as he shifted into a slight stance, his voice echoing softly

"I see. Very well, show me your desire to fight."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Shuho grined and said, "Dark End Dragon's got a monster ability! If I drop his attack and defense by 500 points, it can send a monster to the grave! Say buh bye to your Silent Swordsman. Dark Void!"

The dragon opened its large mouth on its body, revealing a large black hole, like void. It sucked the Swordsman into it, which led to him closing the mouth. (Atk:2100) "Now for the attack! Dark End Dragon, payback time on his Mystic Swordsman!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 pm

"Ow."

Ryouga held up his hand and let the blast wash over him, his lifepoints ticking down to 2800 in an instant. He blinked and then nodded, glancing up at the Dragon that had just destroyed his beast before gazing at Shuho "A powerful companion, but I doubt you are finished, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next