Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 am

Yusei held onto his Duel Runner as he took 900 points of damage from the card. So she IS protecting it... Yusei though as he looked at his hand. "I set two cards face down and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 pm

OOC: Isn't Speed Warrior's attacks double to 1800 during the battle phase it was summoned? So wouldnt Yusei take 1800 damage?
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

OOC: No, as he never activated it. Its an Ignition effect, so its purely optional. Now I'm gonna go eat and then post, meeh XD Been busy all bloody day!
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm

OOC: But then he wouldnt have defeated....OH FK I WASTED A TRAP XDDDD

IC:

"My turn, draw!" Zeiya said as she drew, her speed counters rising to two. "I activate my Armed Dragon LVL 3's ability! During the standby phase, I can release this monster in order to special summon Armed Dragon LVL 5 from my hand or deck!" The smaller dragon disappeared only for a more bigger dragon to take its place (ATK 2400) "Next, I activate his ability! By sending a monster from my hand to the grave, I can destroy a monster whose attack points are equal or lower than the monster I send to the graveyard. I send Luster Dragon to the graveyard. With it's 1900 attack points, Speed Warrior is done for!" The dragon roared as it slashed down at Speed Warrior

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Yusei gave a small grin as he flipped his card. "Trap activate! Remove Revenge! When a monster I control is targeted by destruction from a card effect, the target changes to a monster my opponent controls! That means your Armed Dragon gets destroyed instead of Speed Warrior."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

"Well, it wont get destroyed since its attacks are higher than the monster....so if i cant destroy your monster by effect, I'll just attack! Before I do, I activate my trap, Dust Tornado! It destroys a Spell or trap on the field and I choose that one!" Zeiya said, pointing to Yusei's final facedown. A giant Tornado appearedd over it. "IT also allows me to palce a spell or trap facedown on the field."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Yusei grunted as his Scrap Iron Scarcrow was destroyed before he could use it. "Psst... Looks like you were able to predict me as well, Zeiya..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

"WEll of course!" Zeiya said with a smirk. "Because you made a back up with my monster's effect, I really doubt you would have a weak monster in attack mode without something to back it up! Now, Armed Dragon, attack speed warrior!" The dragon roared as it charged over to the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Kai nodded and kicked back on the seat, putting his hands on the back of his head as he relaxed. The pigtailed duelist stared at the screen on one of the walls, which gave show of Zeiya and Yusei's duel in action. He gazed at it as the two flew through their moves and turns, his mouth coming to a line. He did not know who was going to win this, but he expected Zeiya to pull out something sooner or later. Yet, he had no doubt of Yusei, knowing what the fellow marked guy could do.

Either way, the pigtailed duelist could only close his eyes and wait for the next duel of his. Images of the match between Aki and himself streamed through his mind, along with tear-streamed face of the girl. Her words and stance on the world had hit him hard. Still, he wouldn't fall to it, no, not when he still desired to meet her again and talk to her, just to utter one thing

'I'm sorry'

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Filler is fun.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Yusei held his Duel Runner again as his life points fell by 1500 and he lost 1 Speed Counter. "Darn... It looks like you're as powerful as I though..." He gave a small glare of determination, he still couldn't afford to lose this duel.

Shuho watched the duel, standing next to Kai as they were still next to duel. He turned back to Kai and said, "Yusei's trying to read Zeiya and Zeiya's trying to read Yusei. I guess their styles are similar..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

"Well of course! I can't lose this duel with my friends on the line!" Zeiya said. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end with another face down!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:14 pm

"Zeiya wants her Armed Dragon to stay alive, and Yusei wants it gone just for that reason." muttered Kai as he snapped open his eyes and looked at the match, gazing for a moment before continuing as it thought over something "Zeiya wants to be able to counter everything her opponent can do, and that can be a problem. Sooner or later she will run out of options, and then Yusei will take the advantage."

He yawned and scratched his cheek, muttering lightly "Still, we can't count her out just yet. She does seem to pulling up good so far, but its too early to nod onto a victor just yet.." He grinned slightly and shook his head as he continued "She's fighting to protect someone she cares for after all, a worthy goal of the heart. That's more than I can say about myself, that's for damn sure."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Yusei drew his card and said, "It's my turn!" As he did, his Speed Counters rose to 2. "Speed Spell - Angel Baton activate! With my Speed Counters at 2, I can draw two cards if I send one to the grave." He drew his cards, then discarded one. "Now, I summon the Tuner monster, Junk Synchron!" A small, orange man in a metal suit appeared. (LV3 Atk:1300) "Junk Synchron's monster ability, when summoned, a Level 2 monster can be Special Summoned from the grave. Come Forth, Speed Warrior!" (LV2 Def:400) "Also, because I have a Tuner monster on the field, Quillbolt Hedgehog is Special Summoned from the grave as well!" A small orange rodent with bolts sticking out of its back appeared. (LV2 Atk:800)

Shuho shook his head lightly and said, "I don't think so. Ya really tried to help that Aki girl by dielin, right? I get how ya feel, but you can't give up just because ya hit a road block. I got a feelin' ya helped her out, and you'll be able to do more later. For now, its just about fun and the title, right?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:51 pm

"SO ur gonna try to Synchro summon, huh?" Zeiya said. "Then lets see you try! Give it your all, Yusei!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Yusei gave a light grin as his monsters jumped into the air, disappearing. "Level 3 Junk Synchron, Level 2 Quillbolt Hedgehog tuning!" The orange warrior became three green rings while the small rodent became two stars.

"Clustering stars will weave into a new force. Become the path its light shines upon..."

A large bright light beamed through the rings.

"Synchro Summon... Show yourself, Junk Warrior!"

The light faded and a large blue warrior with a white scarf was on the field. (LV5 Atk:2300) "Junk Warrior's monster ability... When summoned, his attack increases by the attack of all Level 2 or lower monsters I control. With Speed Warrior's power, Junk Warrior has an attack of 3200. Go, Junk Warrior! Attack Armed Dragon LV5 with Scrap Fist!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Zeiya grinned. "I thought you'd have a powerful monster up your sleeve! Trap card open, Draining Shield!" An invisible shield around her dragon appeared as Junk Warrior's fist hit it. "IT negates your attack and my life points increase equal to the monster that attacked!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Yusei gave a slight grin at the card, as if he knew she'd plan something like that. He took a card in his hand and said, "I set one card face down... Turn end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:23 pm

"MY urn, Draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I flip summon Worm Apocalypse to attack mode! By flip summoning, I cn destroy a spell or trap on your field." She had a huge grin on her face. "Sorry Yusei, but I won't give you a chance to use your facedowns!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Yusei saw his card destroyed, but he didn't frown. Instead, he looked intently at Zeiya, awaiting her next move.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

"Now I'll attack Speed Warrior with Armed Dragon!" The Dragon let out a mighty roar was it charged at sPeed Warrior. "Yusei, you sure you dont wanna forfeit now?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Yusei saw his Speed Warrior destroyed as his life points were untouched. The monster was still in defense mode. "I have no reason to run from you, Zeiya," Yusei said with a light grin.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Zeiya puffed her cheeks. "I end my turn...." she muttered before throwing out her arm. "However, I activate my Dragon's ability! If he successfully destroys a monster in battle, I can release him to special Summon Armed Dragon LVL 7!" The dragon grew more bigger and fierce as it glared down at Yusei.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Yusei drew his card, not sure what he could do at this point. He looked at it and gave a small grin. "I summon the Tuner monster, Nitro Synchron!" A small red machine appeared onto the field. (LV2 Atk:300) "Level 5 Junk Warrior, Level 2 Nitro Synchron, tuning! Synchro Summon... Blaze on, Nitro Warrior!" A larger, green warrior with a turbo engine as a rear end appeared on the field. (LV7 Atk:2800) "Nitro Synchron's monster ability... when used to Synchro Summon a Nitro monster, I draw one card..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:33 am

"Whaaat? A stronger monster?!" Zeiya cried as she saw Nitro Warrior. "That's not fair!!!"

OOC: I be streaming on my JTV :V while my parents are out and i cna use the computer with stereo mix :3
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Yusei placed onto his deck as he closed his eyes. He drew his card, turning it. It was a Spell card. Yusei gave a small grin and said, "From my hand... Speed Spell, Enemy Controller activate! By this effect, Worm Apocalypse is now switched to defense mode. Battle, Nitro Warrior, attack Armed Dragon LV7 with Dynamite Knuckle!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next