Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Fortune Cup Finalie Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:39 pm

It was time... The Finals of the Fortune Cup were about to begin. With only five duels before the battle with the King Jack Atlus, and the Stidum was packing quickly in anticipation. The first match of the day was already set. Kai versus Shuho.

Shuho sighed as he looked at his cards. His room was filled with cards. He was using most of his time editing and building his deck. He knew what was at stake. After seeing Kai battle, as well as Kariya and Zeiya. He couldn't help but get excitement as well as nerves. He took his cards, walking over to Zeiya's room, still worried after the day before.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 pm

"Nnnngh.....I feel like crap..." Zeiya said, lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. "That's what i get for staying up all night, editing my deck....ugh...."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Kai stood in a certain hallway, seemingly thinking to himself as his hands tugged at the back of his hair. Silently he tugged the strip that held the pig-tail together, letting a wave of black hair fall down over him. It was untamed and laid past his shoulders in an almost blanket like view, his hand coming up to place the item that had held his hair into a hidden pocket.

His blue eyes stared at the mirror opposite of the hall and he grinned, bringing up his disk with his shiny new modified deck. He didn't know what to expect from the upcoming duel, but he did know one certain thing. He was going to have fun. Akiza may of caught him off guard in most mind and body, but this time he would be ready in case of something like that.

With that, the duelist turned on his foot and walked down the hall, his hands meeting his pants pockets in an almost lazy slouch.

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Lul-note - Ranma looks like Human Inuyasha when he doesn't have his pigtail. Kai, pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Shuho blinked as he saw her. "Hey, ya know we got duels to get to, right?" Shuho said with a grin. "Ya snooze, ya lose! Ever hear of it?" He turned lightly as he walked to the door. His Duel Runner was in the Stadium garage as he had to take Zeiya home the day before.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:00 pm

"Oh shut it!" Zeiya said as she got up and followed Shuho. "Anyways, good luck against Kai...I'll be rooting for the both of you!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Shuho turned to her lightly and said, "Oh yeah... he's your friend, right?" He turned from her and said, "Well, I'm headin in early. See ya there!" With that, he walked out of the door, already prepared for his battle.

In the Stadium, the sky was lit with smoke and fireworks and the seats were completely filled. It was time for the Semi Finals of the most anticipated tournament in a long time. From the center stage, the MC listed up the mic and said, "Everybody listen! Everyone here today is here for one reason alone, the finals of the Fortune Cup Championship tornament! The first match we have today garantees to be a show stopper right off the bat. Shuho Kazeyama, the Twilight Duelist with the legendary Light and Darkness Dragon going one on one with the Black Dragon Duelist, Kai Blackdragoon! The finals will begin shortly folks so sta glued to your seats!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Slowly footsteps echoed throughout the cheering arena as the blue-eyed duelist walked into the vicinity, his arms down by his sides. His suddenly head shot up without a word, a small grin licking his lips as his long black hair waved in an unseen and deadly wind. He brought up his disk and chuckled, speaking fiercely as he stared at where his opponent should come from

"Looks like it time to Duel."

A shiver of desire and thrill ran through him at that.

He couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Shuho walked through the halls of the Stadium, slowly moving to the stage. He couldn't help but give a grin as he walked. He was excited, anxious, many different things. His hand twitched lightly. Not from nerves, but he was so excited he was containing his built up energy.

When he arrived, he saw Kai Blackdragoon, the powerful duelists that was his next opponent. He stuck his tongue out lightly as he walked towards him and said, "Hope ya know this won't be easy like the other duels. I'm goin' for the gold in this tournament, but let's have a blast along the way!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

"Luckily for you I don't give a damn about the tournament." grinned Kai as he scratched his cheek and continued "I'm not here for some title, nor a reputation. I'm here for one simple thing." He held up his arm and activated his duel disk as he finished with a slight laugh "To play some cards! I've said it once and I'll say it again."

His eyes flashed and he finished pointing at Shuho

"Its time to duel."

&&&&&

OOC: Lul, can't resist -{

"Its time to duel"

"Its time to throwndown!"

"Its time to rev it up!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Shuho grinned as he raised his arm up. His Duel Disk activated and he placed his deck inside. "Then let's go!" he called out.

"The challengers are ready to begin!" The MC called out as the two stood toe to toe, ready to duel. "Due to the last few matches, Shuho's Duelsit Rank is currently higher than Kai Blackdragoon's. Shuho will make the first move. DUEL!"

Shuho drew his cards and gave a grin. "If I'm gonna start, I'll start with Chaos End Master!" With that, a winged warrior of light appeared onti the field. (LV3 Atk:1500) "I'll set two face downs and leave it to you..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Kai drew and glanced at his hand before grinning, holding up a par of cards that he placed on his duel disk "I'll begin by setting two facedown cards." He then shook his head and held up a second card as he continued as a small light phased alive "Then I'll continue by summoning Red-Eyes B. Chick (800/500) to the field!"

He took a step back and held up another card as a light overtook the small yawbing beast "I'm not finished just yet though. By through the ability of Red-Eyes B. Chick I can tribute it to summon a certain monster from my hand. With that, say hello to the Red-Eyes B. Dragon!" Thus, in a howl of light, the dragon phased alive. Red-Eyes B. Dragon (2400/2000)

He shot forwards and threw out his hand, his smile morphing into a battle thrill gaze "Call me stupid for doing this, but I'm not one to hold back for fear of what could be. Red-Eyes B. Dragon, its time for some fun! Attack that monster with Inferno Fire Blast!" In a flash the dragon let out a loud roar and summoned up a large cosmic blast of raw fire, letting out loose outwards upon the opposing creature.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Shuho's eyes widened for a moment before he flipped his face down card. "I activate the trap, Negate Attack! With this, the battle ends right on the spot!" The massive ball of flames was absorbed into a swirling vortex of energy which spread across the field and forced everything to stop. "Nice try, but it'll take more than power to take me down."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm

"Aww, and here I was just getting started.” chuckled Kai as he shook his head and waved off his large Red Eyes Black Dragon without another word, his blue eyes gazing at Shuho as he continued "Meh, no worries. Its your turn, so make it a good one, as ol' Red here is growing ever hungry for something to battle."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Shuho drew his card and said, "I'll give em somethin' to munch on alright... How about my One for One Spell card? Once I discard a monster card, this thing lets me Special Summon a Level 1 monster from my deck." He send a card in his hand to the graveyard before a small machine with a tin hat that looked like kitchenware appeared on the field. (LV1 Atk:100) "Now I'll tune Chaos End Master with this Tuningware guy for a level 4 Synchro! Let's go, Armory Arm!"

With that declaration, a large mechanical arm with red fingers apeared onto the field. (LV4 Atk:1800) "I haven't done a Noemal Summon yet, so let's bring out Future Samurai in attack mode!" As he called the name, a blind-looking man wearing white and carrying a strange sword appeared onto the field. (LV:4 Atk:1600)

"Armory Arm can equip to one of my monsers and give it a power boost, so let's do it!" The arm shrank slightly, to the point where it could fit the Samurai's arm. He raised his arm and the mechanical attachment latched onto it, raising its power. (Atk:2600) "Let's go, Samuri Slash!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 pm

"Trap, activate. Dimensional Prison."

Kai threw out his hand and watched as one of the cards flipped up, forming a large howl of dark light over the entire area before coming to focus on the attacking enemy monster. He gazed at Shuho and spoke "You probably know what this does, no?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Shuho linked in surprise. He hadn't even seen him set a face down card. Kai was definately fast, but that didn't stop him. He set one other card face down and said, "I'll end it there, your move..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Zeiya watched the duel from the audience, her eyes barely half open. "Nnnngh....tired....and crappy...." she muttered as she leaned over the bars.

Seiki was lying on her back looking at the ceiling. "So, how much longer in this dump of a jail cell?" she said as she glanced over to Trudge.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Yusei walked over to where Zeiya was, looking at her condition. "Hey, are you alright Zeiya?" Yusei said with concern. "You seem sick for some reason."

Truged had his arms crossed outside of her cell, his back to her. "Hmph, you should count your blessings, you Satelite Scum," he said in a very condescending tone. "Director Goodwin was nice enough to give you a T.V. so you can see how your little friends aer doing. Don't forget, if they lose, your stay here is gonna be a lot more perminant."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm

"Yeah...I'm fine..." she muttered as she put her hand on her forehead. "Must have been the fact I stayed up all night preparing my deck for Kariya....."

Seiki glanced over to him. "I never did ask for the TV....and even if they lose, I could jsut break out." she sighed. "However, that'll just bring more trouble...It's not like a horrible thing if im in here.....put a marker on me, though, and YOU'LL be counting your blessings."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Yusei closed his eyes lightly as he heard her. "Don't forget," Yusei said to her lightly. "After that, you'll be dueling the winner of this duel with no time in between to change your deck. If you prepare too much for one duel, you could lose the other."

Trudge gave a smirk as he turned to her. "Pretty big talk considerin' we confiscated all your contraband, including your deck and all your tools! You couldn't do anything right now if you tried. Anyway, this whole things was more about that thief and her friends than you, so play yours cards right and you MIGHT just see the light of day again."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:41 pm

"E-Ehhhhh?!" Zeiya said, her eyes widen. "Why didn't you say so before! Great, I'll lose and I'll have to trust Seiki's life in the hands of Shuho!" She crossed her arms as she leaned on the bars, puffing her cheeks.

"The day of light...?" Seiki said as she lift her hand, starting at it as it blocked the lamp above her. "Please...I never seen the day of light for who knows how long....even if I get out, I won't see it..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Yusei walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I noticed something... In your duel against me, you discarded your Blue Eyes White Dragon instread of summoning it. You've dueled Kariya before, haven't you? I heard he can tear away the bonds duelists have with their cards."

Trudge huffed lightly and said, "You must be great at parties then. Why anyone'd be friends with a sad sack like you is beyond me. Then again I heard street rats find pretty good comradery in each other."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

"Eh?" Zeiya said, with her half opened eyes. "How did you know my mosnter was Blue Eyes Wite Dragon? I never told you about it..."

"Well, I'm not a street rat, are I?" Seiki said before putting her arm over her eyes. "I never really wanted a friend....jsut being alone in the Satellite was good enough for me...You should have left me there, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 pm

"I was in the Facility when you used it on the Warden, remember," Yusei said, as his mind flashed back to when she attacked Armstrong with the dragon as the final move of the duel. "Tha's why you tried so hard to prepare, wasn't it. Because of him and what he did?"

"Well, want em or not, you got two that got you in a world of trouble!" Trudge said before he gave a big laugh. "They're fightin' for their lives just for your sake! And between you and me, I'm waiting to see which one goes down first. My money's on the girl!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

She stared at him for a bit before sighing and looking out. "He said something...strange....I can't remember though...Something about duel spirits and that we were torturing them or something...."

"You're starting to get annoying.." Seiki said as she got up and walked up to the bars, staring at Trudge with her lazy eyes. "Either you just shut your trap and keep guard like a good cop or," She banged the bars, causing them to shake in a threatening way oof them being broken any second. "I'll shut it for you. Why the hell are you here ,anyways? Shouldn't you be on your little runner, chasing down more Satellites?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next