Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Kariya gave a small grunt as he had expected her to summon that monster. He took the last card in his hand and placed it on the field. "I set one card face down and end my turn!" He grinned as he thought, Next turn, she'll summon her Armed Dragon LV5 and attempt to destroy my monster, if she does, the My Body As A Shield Speed Spell I set will protect it and destroy her monster. After that, it won't be a problem for me to win this duel...

Shuho's eyes widened slightly. He couldn't stop the damage, but he was able to do something else. "I activate my trap, Birth By Sleep! This card destroys two monsters I control, and after that, I can Special SUmmon a monster in my graveyard that wasn't sent there from the field, ignoring Summoning Conditions! I call out, Light and Darkness Dragon!" His two monser disappeared in a swirl of darkness and light. THe two swirls came together, forming one giant monster. (LV8 Ath:2800) "Light and Darkness Dragon summoned with Birth By Sleep has its abilites negated while on the field. Light and Darkness, attack Vice Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 pm

"My turn!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I activate its ability! my releasing Armed Dragon LVL 3 during my standby phase, I can summon Armed Dragon LVL 5!" A bigger and redder dragon appeared on the field. "I.....Activate the speed spell, Angel Baton! IF I have 2 or more Speed counters, I can Draw two cards as long as I discard a card from my hand!" she drew two and paused before taking one and discarding it. "Now...I summon a monster in defense mode. Armed Dragon...I...." She looked at it, the nKariya and smirked. "Don't activate your effect! instead, attack Dragunity Primus Pilus!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm

"What?" Kariya said in shock as his monster was destroyed. "You could have destroyed my two monsters and attacked me directly... Isn't that your style?" His anger was evident, as he thought he had Zeiya completely figured out. She didn't trust or believe in her spirits. The abusive nature that made his quest to take them a worthy one. He shouldn't have been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 am

"Idiot, Armed Dragon LVL 5 can only destory one monster." Zeiya said. "Not to mention I bet five bucks you had something to negate its ability and render me monsterless. Besides. "She turned at hjim and grinned. "This monster's too good to be thrown away. I end with a facedown."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 am

Kariya gave a glare as he drew his card. He looked at it with a grin. "From my hand, I play the Tuner monster Dragunity Brandistock!" he declared as a black dragon in silver armor appeared on the field. "I tune the Level 1 Dragunity Brandistock with the Level 5 Angus! I Synchro Summon... Dragunity Knight - Vajuranda!" In a flash of green lightning a large orange dragon appeared on the field, being riden by a winged man in orange armor. (LV6 Atk:1900)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 pm

"Whaaat?! You summoend a weaker monster!" Zeiya shouted. ~I don't like it...I don't like it one bit!~
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 pm

"My Dragunity Knight's monster ability..." Kariya said coldly as the man raised its arm and a silver weapon appeared in his hand. "When summoned, a Dragunity Dragon monster equips to it. Now, by removing the equipped card, my monsters attack doubles for the turn!" The weapon shattered in the dragon's mouth as it roared out. (Atk:3800) "Now, Attack her Armed Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Jack barely flinched as his monster exploded into a cloud of dust, barely dropping his life points. Suddenly he held up a hand and spoke "Your Dragon is impressive, but with Vice Dragon destroyed, the card attached to it follows it to the grave! Seeing as this happens, Spell of the Ruler activates its secondary effect, which inflicts seven-hundred damage to your life points!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Shuho covered his arms as he took 700 more points of damage. With his life points only at 1600. "In that case, I'll play two face downs and call it a turn!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 pm

"What?!" Zeiya cried as her dragon was destroyed, causing her lifepoitns to go down to 1600. "That's cheap!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm

"You can't trust in your cards, and therefore can't defeat my bonds!" Kariya said. "I end my turn! Next turn, I'll most likely end this duel. Get ready for that!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm

"My turn....Draw!" Zeiya cried as she drew. She looked at the card and grin. "Sorry, but I won't go down! I sacrifice my monster to summon Prime Material dragon!" A orange dragon appeared on the field (ATK 2400) "Next I activate Birthright! This allows me to special summon a normal monster from my graveyard." She glared at Kariya. "Don't you DARE tell me that I don't trust anything! I special summon Blue Eyes WHite Dragon!" The Dragon appeared on the field, letting out a mighty roar (ATK 3000)

Last edited by Zeiya Hisaki on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"I summon Dark Resonator from my hand!" Jack began before holding two more cards with a seemingly calm facade painted across his narrowed face "I then shall end the turn with two facedown cards. That is all, turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Kariya's eyes widened at the sight of the two monsters. He had noting to defend himself and only 3700 life points. He gave a small grin as he said, "Even if that works, I'll still have 200 life points left. But still, can you use that monster to defeat me? Does it trust you enough to follow you?"

Shuho drew his card as he looked at Jack's monster. He looked down and said, "I'll play my Mataza the Zapper in attack mode!" A samurai-like warrior appeared onto the field. (LV3 Atk:1300) "This guy can attack twice in a turn, so I'll use him to attack your Resanator!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:23 pm

"If I have two or more speed counters, I can activate this! Speed Spell - Speed Energy! This increase my blue eye's attack by 200 timez the number of coutners I have. I have 6 so that will increase his power by 1200!" The dragon let out a mighty roar as its attack grew. (ATK 4200) "Whether Blue eyes will trust me or not depends on itself. My monsters aren't just cards I can willingly throw away! None of them are!" She pointed at Kariya. "Prime Material Dragon, attack his monster!" The orange dragon swooped down and attack his Dragunity.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Kariya's eyes widened through his vizor as his monster was hit. His life points fell to 3200. His Duel Runner began to wobble from the impact as he clenched the bars. "So... you attacked me, but will the Blue Eyes attack me? if it doesn't it means it doesn't want you anymore. So, what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

"Trap, activate." responded Jack as he swiped out a hand and revealed one of his facedown cards, a second copy of the card he had used before "Spell of the Ruler! Much like before, I can place this card upon one of my monsters to increase the attack of said monster, and Dark Resonator is such a monster!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm

"That'snot my choice...It's Blue eye's." Zeiya said. If he doesn't want to attack, i won't regret it." She pointed at Kariya. "Blue eyes, direct attack!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 pm

"In my grave, I activate the effect of Skill Successor!" Shuho said as his card appeared, causing Mataza to start glowing. "I can remove it from play to increase a monster's attack by 800 points!" His monsters attack continued with them both now more powerful.

The White Dragon wavered only for a moment, turning as if looking at Zeiya. It roared out loudly as it charged its attack, firing it at Kariya and reducing his life points to 0. The crowd roared out as the MC declared, "Winner... Zeiya Hisaki!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Zeiya smiled at the duel monster before it faded away. She let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed a bit. "Finally....I got that off my chest." She mutered. Suddenly she gripped her chest. ~The hell...not again!~ she thought ~There's something wrong with me...~ With her hands off the runner, it started to spin out out control before crashing and sending her flying.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 pm

"Tiresome." Jack snapped as he threw out his hand, his lifepoints barely flickering once again "Dark Resonator's effect allows it to stay on the field for a single battle. Attacking once again with that monster may destroy it fully, but by doing so you lose another seven-hundred lifepoints thanks to Spell of the Ruler!"

----

"Zeiya!"

Footsteps seemed to echo loudly before a pair of arms lashed out to grab the girl in her fall, concerned blue eyes narrowing as a pigtail flicked behind the figure. Kai could only look her over with a pale face, his voice "Hey! Come on, Zeiya! Are you okay!?" He was confused, worried, and angry at the same time. Did Kariya have something to do with this?
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm

"K-Kai...?" Zeiya said, still gripping onto her chest. "Something...Something's wrong...It hurts, Kai, it hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Shuho grunted in thought before he said, "Fine, I'll end my turn then..." He looked at the field, knowing he couldn't afford to take the damage with his monsters in attack mode as they were. Not only that, but there were still face down cards that he had to worry about. He wasn't ready to lose just yet.

The Medics ran to Zeiya as the MC announced, "Oh no! Zeiya has crashed her Duel Runner just as she just finished her match! The future of the Fortune Cup finals and this girl's Duel career hang in the balance!"

At that moment, an image appeared on the screen. A security camera showing a duel between Shuho and Jack. "What's this?" the MC said. "The king, Jack Atlus is dueling finalist Shuho Kazeyama right now!"

A screen popped up under it as Rex Goodwin. "Due to the events that just transpired, we have to cancel the match between Shuho Kazeyama and the now incapasitated Zeiya Hisaki. At this moment, Shuho and our king are dueling right now. If Shuho should win this match, he shall be declared the winner of the Fortune Cup..."

At the sound of that, Trudge practically spit out, even though he wasn't drinking anything. He'd had the monitor in Seiki's room on Zeiya's duel the entire time, meaing they were both able to see and hear everything up to that point.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 am

Seiki stared at the monitor in shock. "Forget every bad thing I said and get us to that Stadium!" She shoulted at Trudge.

Zeiya saw the Medics coming, still clutching to her chest. ~This pain...it's nothing like I felt before...~ She thought before closing her eyes and passing out.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 am

Trudge turned to her with a surprised blink, as if unable to react, and said, "A-alright... But don't think its because you asked so nicely. Since those two made it this far, there's no reason to keep you here anymore..." He used his Access Key to open the door. "My Duel Runner is the fastest way..." He ran off to the garage.

As the Medics tended to Zeiya, trying desperately to figure out what was wrong, Kariya was looking at her, his eyes slightly narrowed. "So... the first phase was forced? The reaction is different..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next