Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Yusei closed his eyes again as he looked at her. "And the fact that he may be right is why you choose not to use your monsters?" Yusei said, looked down to her deck. "From the way you structured your deck, you weren't planning to use your dragon as a monster for the entire tournament, were you?"

Trudge gave her a small grin, still confident she couldn't escape. "They sent me down here to keep an eye on you," Trudge said as he looked down to her. "According to them, you needed special watching, and looking at the expression on your face, I'd say I hit a nerve just now..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 pm

"...." Zeiya glanced away. "I just don't want him to mention it anymore...It bothers me for some reason..."

"......Tch....." Seiki turned around and leaned back on the bars. "AS long as I don't have to go back, I won't care... infact, It was nice of you to confiscate my deck. I probably would regret if I did anything..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Yusei shook his head lightly as he went into his own pocket, pulling out his Stardust Dragon card. "Each card holds special bonds to our decks and those close to us. Zeiya, ignoring those bonds is worse than anything Kariya could accuse you of. If you don't understand that, you won't be able to protect the ond you have with your friend."

Trudge narrowed his eyes slightly before he turned away, leaning against the wall again. "Call it a safety measure. We wouldn't want you using that strange power of ours to bust out."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 pm

"....I guess you're right...." She mutered. "But...something strange happened when I dueld him with Blue Eyes....It...it didn't seem like it wanted to attack him at all. That's a reason why I try not to summon him..."

"Oh, I would have done more than break out....especially to a certain Security cop." She said. "Can't you give me something to do? I'm getting bored."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:49 am

"Draw!" Kai spoke as he drew a single card from his deck and placed it with the cards in his hand. He glanced over each one before coming to focus on his Red-Eyes Black Dragon upon the field. Slowly he hummed to himself before bringing up a card and grinning "I activate the Spell Card, Inferno Fire Blast!" A glow began to overtake the Dragon as he continued "This rare card here allows a specific monster to inflict 2400 damage at the cost that it cannot attack during the same turn. Its easy to see what that monster is!"

He chuckled and held out his hand as the Spell Card activated

"Red, use the Inferno Fire Blast!"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:14 pm

"Fine, fine..." Trudge said as he went into his pocket, pulling out the remote for the monitor in her room. He turned it on just as Kai was using his Inferno Fire Blast spell.

Shuho covered his face with his arms instinctively as he was hit with the blast. It actually sent him back and he panted lightly as his life points reduced to 1600 in an instant. "Gotta say... didn't see that comin'" Shuho said.

Yusei turned to her and lightly said, "If your monsers waver, its because you can't trust them. You don't believe in them fully, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:43 pm

"Ol' Red might not be all that powerful on his own, but his raw potential with other cards allows me to get through quite a few good strikes." said Kai as he grinned at the large red-eyed dragon on his field before resuming his gazing at Shuho, holding up a second card before placing it on his disk "Either way, I'll end this turn with a single facedown. Looks like its your move now."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 pm

I'll use my face down right now!" Shuho said as he flipped his card over. "My Synchro Spirits trap lets me remove a Synchro in my grave from play, Like Armory Arm! In return, I get its Synchro Materials!" The white winged warrior and the small machine reappeared onto the field.

With that, Shuho drew his card to begin his turn. "I'll sacrifice my Tuningware and bring out the Sphere of Chaos!" The small machine dieappeared, bringing forth a larger orb of a machine with a strange face. (LV5 Atk:1600) "Time for some tuning! I'll use my Level 3 Chaos End Master and my Level 5 Sphere of Chaos! Let's go, Light End Dragon!" In a large burst of light, an enormous dragon with angel-like wings appeared onto the field. (LV8 Atk:2600)

Yusei's eyes widened slightly as he saw Shuho's monster. "That card..." Yusei said in utter shock.

"Let's battle! Light End Dragon, attack his Red Eyes with Ultimite Illumination!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm

"What the...?"

Kai could only stare at the dragon in shock before it lunged at his Red-Eyes Black Dragon in an instant. The pigtrailed boy could only flinch as the attack ripped into his beast, his lifepoints flickering on the screen of the arena. The explosion from the hit shook the area and almost made him fall, yet he shook his head and snapped open his eyes

"Light End Dragon?! What kind of monster is that?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Shuho gave a smirk as the dragon's ring began to glow. Its power engulfed the Red Eyes, someone making it stagger ebfore it was destroyed. "My monster can lower its attack by 500 to reduce the attack of whatever it battles by 1500 points. I'll call it a turn there."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Two-thousand three-hundred? Kai could only shake his head at that number as he drew, taking a glance at his hand. He suddenly smiled and then held up a hand as he began "First I'll activate my Continuous Trap, DNA Surgery. The type I declare? Dragon." In a flash the field let loose a glow as he continued

"Yet, I'm not finished. I'm activating the same card I used against Aki-chan, Scapegoat. This card grants me four monster tokens in defence mode, and each one gains the Dragon type thanks to my DNA Surgery trap card!" announced Kai as the field began to flash with almost static like energy. Suddenly he held up a final card and almost laughed

"The next card I activate? Super Polymerization!"

In the next tense moment a dark glow began to swarm over both fields...
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Shuho looked at the field as his monster was taken into the fusion. He looked up and said, "What... is he about to do?" He didn't have may options beyond this. In face, he could only think of one thing he could do...
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

"Five Dragons, unified into one great beast!" Kai announced as he spread out his arms wide, a thick flash of thunder echoing through the area. Suddenly, a unmatched roar shook the arena and massive form that towered over the entire land phased alive, five sets of sinister eyes gazing downwards at all who stared back. The creature was huge, bigger than any monster summoned thus far in the tournament, and its feet alone made it seem like the pigtailed duelist was standing next to a building wall.

Five heads lashed wildly about on a muscular form, growls and echoing roars shaking the very foundation of the earth. It seemed to be made up of bits and pieces of dragon monsters, and each head had a mind of its own. Unlike the Red-Eyes Black Dragon and its counterpart, it seemed more like a mindless juggernaut than a friend to the pigtailed male, let alone an ally. Slowly a fist was brought up, and Kai spoke

"Welcome the Five God Dragon (5000/5000)!"

It roared, its heads almost seemingly lunging at the audience seated
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he looked up at the massive beast before him. Five... GOD Dragon?!" Shuho said in utter shock. "Heh... givin' me a god to go up against, huh? Guess ya really got cautious after the Aki duel..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 pm

"I said something to do....not watch these duels..." Seiki said, her eye twitching.

"I...guess not..." Zeiya said as she watched the duel. "Anyways, I guess we should just watch and wait till my round then..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Trudge didn't speak, amazed that the Five God Dragon, the legendary powerful monster that only the first ever King of Games could defeat, was actually in this duel. "Looks like I lost the bet. That Kazeyama kid's toast goin' up against that thing."

Yusei turned to Zeiya, trying to focus back on their conversation. "Yeah... Zeiya, where did you say Shuho was from? That card he played... Lght End Dragon... its very familiar to me."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'm gonna be certainly surprised if you lose from this attack, Shuho!" Kai grinned as he pointed at the boy, the dragon roaring and gathering a massive eclipse of power in each massive head. Without seconds to spare the teen took a step forward and spoke, his beast roaring as it finished the gathering of energy "Five God Dragon, let loose with all your power and attack!"

&&&&&&&

Edit: A simply MS or MF would probably screw him over instantly, considering I'm quite tired and am greatly having the need to change his deck - this post was mostly done in mind that Shuho would counter in some way. Still, they both have yet to summon their key cards, so it may plan out with the plot in mind...

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:43 pm

"Dunno....He just said he moves around alot or something." ZEiya said. "Ugh....too tired....gonna die..." she pressed her foreheade on the bar, looking at the ground. "Yusei, jsut kill me."

"Like. I. Care." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "Turn off the TV for god sake, I don't want to watch this tournament."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Shuho gave a small glare as he opened his face down card. "I play Defense Draw! That means I take no damage this turn, and I get a new card from my deck!" He drew his card as the monster engulfed him in power, but it had no effect on his life points. Shuho gave a small grin as he looked at his draw and said, "Now THAT'S doable..."

Yusei looked down at Zeiya, grabbing her and holding her up lightly. "Zeiya, let's get you to a bed. You'll never be able to duel your best at this rate..."

Trudge gave a grin as he said, "Too bad, Satellite! I shouldn't have to miss a duel like this just because I'm playing babysitter. If you really want something to do, why don't I see if I can get your cell open so you can move around. I'll wait until AFTER the match though."

Last edited by Shuho on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 am

"But....the duel....Shuho and Kai..." Zeiya said, tyring not to fall asleep. "Can't miss..."

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to miss a duel against two SATELLITES with MARKERS on them...." Seiki said as she took out something from inside her shoe, "I'll just be picking my way out of that pathetic lock of yours so you dont have to open it for yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:19 am

Yusei gave a small glare and said, "If you don't rest now, you'll definately lose your duel. For the sake of your friend, you can't allow that to happen..."

Trudge gave a grunt as he went into his pocket, pulling out the Access Key. She was likely bluffing, but if she escaped on his watch, it would be a lot of trouble. It was better not to chance it. He opened the door for her and said, "Fine, go do what ya want, but any word of trouble and your back in with a white jacket!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 am

"But...." Zeiya said puffing her cheeks. "Fine...."

"Like you can do that." Seiki said as she left. She looked around and spoted a dueldisk. Taking it at hand, she sat down on the spot and started to pick it apart.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 am

"Turn end!"

Kai announced as he swiped out his hand, gazing at his oponent as his turn came to a cease. The giant dragon standing behind him seemed to be almost wild, untamed.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 am

"THen it's my move! Draw!" Shuho called out as he drew his card. He looked at it and gave a small grin. "First I'll summon the Kaiser Sea Horse in attack mode!" A large blue man-figh appeared on the field at his declaration. (LV4 Atk:1700) "Now I can play the Spell, Double Summon! Iget another summon, and I got just the one!" His Sea Horse disappeared as the field lit with a white light as well as a dark cloud. "When the paths of Light and Darkness combine, the Twilight Road leads to hope! I summon, my Light and Darkness Dragon!" (LV8 Atk:2800)

"Shuho's Ace monster," Yusei said as he looked at the duel. He had Zeiya on his back for support, but as a duelist, he couldn't just look away. "Even now... his monster isn't powerful enough..."

Shuho looked at the two cards remaining in his hand. "I'll set two face downs and call it a turn..." Shuho said as his turn was over.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:31 am

Kai froze as he stared at Light and Darkness Dragon, his breathing become heavy. Suddenly, he stopped completely, only to throw back his head and begin laughing with untamed joy. His voice echoed around the silent arena as he held up his drawn card without even glancing at it, a glow overtaking the Five God Dragon without a word.

"Finally! Five God Dragon, you've done your part!" In response the beast seemed to glare at him as it was overtaken by a bright thunderous wave of light, a roar following. In a single strike of lightning a newer and small Dragon phased alive, its name lighting up the screen on the arena. Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400)

Instantly he activated his Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's special effect, seemingly forcing the Light and Darkness Dragon to drop to a balance of 2300/1900 in a flash. Kai never stopped his grin in his suicidal dueling move, holding up his hand as the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon howled loudly, its eyes going a complete crimson

"I don't care about winning. I have what I wanted now, and that is enough! Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon ATTACK!"

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: A "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" move. Instead of attacking with Five God Dragon and possibly helping him on his way to winning, he summoned Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon on a seemingly idiot whim. Believe me, thats what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next