Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 am

"Hey, teme~!" Kai snapped all of a sudden as he stood up and let the medics do their best to help the girl, his blue eyes quickly narrowing upon Kariya "What's the deal with you and Zeiya-chan anyway!? Why did you want her Blue-Eyes White Dragon?" His fists clenched and he shook his head, his pigtail lashing in frustration "For that matter, what caused this!?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Is that it? I expected more! Still, I suppose I can't really blame you, after all you are facing the King. You never really stood a chance here!" toned Jack as he smirked and narrowed his eyes. The blonde seemed to be thinking on something, as he gazed at Shuho with a flashing glare "Playing Chicken now are we? Pathetic."

He held up a card and began with a smirk "I tribute summon Big Piece Golem!" He took a step forward as his eyes flared with an almost mocking intent "I'm not finished! I activate one of my facedowns, Revival Gift! Two Fiend Tokens (1500/1500) are summon to your side of the field, but I get to bring back the monster I tributed! Dark Resonator!"

Jack threw out his hand and quickly explained, a chuckle echoing almost darkly "Do you know what is come now!? Observe, as the King summons his soul!" A flare fell over the area and energy began to crackle over the area "The ruler's heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon!"

A roar shook the area and a vortex of light flickered alive. A shadow fell upon the area as massaive form surged forth, letting out a howl that shook the very foundations of the building. In a single explosion of light, Jack's signiture card stood forth. Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000)

Yet, he didn't attack, just standing there with his arms crossed as he stared at Shuho. Finally, he nodded to himself and spoke with a mocking tone "Heh, I would end this now and show you who's the better duelist, but I guess I can be the better man and let you off this time. I set one last facedown and end my turn!" He suddenly chuckled "Oh, but lets not forget the seven-hundred damage you're dealt with the destruction of a certain card."

&&&&&&&&&

Ninja Edit study

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 am

Kariya turned his head as he said, There are many things you don't know, Soirit Duelist... Those who abuse the special cards which have the spirits of monsters within them are my targets. Despite what happened, I still believe your friend Hisaki is in that categor, however..." He urned ack to him, lifting his vizor to show his serious, cold eyes. "Right now your friend may be undergoing a reaction from her spirit, Blue Eyes White Dragon. I've never seen a reaction like this, so that probably isn't the case. Still..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuho grunted as he held his hands, taking the damage he tried so hard to avoid. His life points were reduced to 900 and it was his turn. He drew his card, looking at it. "I... activate a spell, Magical Stone Excavation! Now I discard two cards to add a spell to my hand..." He discarded his two cards as Light and Drakness Dragon roared out at the Red Dragon Archfiend. His graveyard started to glow lightly as a spell card went to his hand. "I play the spell I just got back, Pot of Avarice!" Five cards came out from his graveyard, going into his deck. The cards shuffled and he drew two cards.

"I summon Herald of Orange Light in attack mode!" Shuho declared as a small orange fairy appeared on the field. (LV2) "Now I'll use the gift you gave me and use the tokens with Herald of Orange Light for a Synchro Summoning!" In a flash of green light, the three monsters disappeared, making a pathway. "Let's go, Dark End Dragon!" In a black abyss of darkness, a large black dragon with a face on its chest and stomach appeared. (LV8 Atk:2600)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Seiki ran after Trudge, biting her lower lip as she thought of the worse case scenario. "Damn....what's going on?!" She cursed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Sprit Duelist? Special Cards? Kai shook his head roughly and sighed deeply in confusion, turning away to focus on Zeiya. His eyes were painted with concern as he gazed at her. Finally he frowned, crossing his arms in worry. He didn't know what was wrong with her, and most of all he couldn't help her. He felt powerless.

&&&&&&&

"Dark End Dragon..?" muttered Jack in question as he narrowed his eyes in thought.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Kariya walked back to his Duel Runner slowly. As he did, he said, "If you really care about that girl, you should probably go now. Her spirit is powerful." With those words, he got onto her Duel Runner and with a few revvs, he rode off.

Shuho grinned as he looked at the field. A few good attacks should end it, right? At that moment, his eyes blanked, turning almost completely dark and lifeless. As they did, he went into his hand and said, "I activate a spell, Gift of the Myrtar. By tributing Dark End Dragon, Light and Darkness Dragon gains that monster's attack power." The dark dragon started to fade slowly, its spirit going into the black and white dragon. It roared out as it felt the power increase. (Atk:5400) "Battle! Light and Darkness Dragon, attack Red Dragon Archfiend! Shinig Dark Blaze!"

Trudge rushed to his Duel Runner, pushing the button to start it up. It started to stall. "Damn! It's been like this since the duel with that Zeiya girl!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 pm

"Tch! How annoying!" Seiki said as she started to take it apart. "It probably got jamed somewhere....there!" She said as she found the source. She pressed it to start and it did the same thing. A vein on her head. "Damn it...Start!" she shouted, giving it a nice kick. The engine started to sound normal. "There, it's fixed! Come on, we gotta hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Trudge blinked lightly and he said, "I didn't know you could fix Duel Runners as well as Duel Disks..." He then shook his head lightly and said, "This isn't the time to gawk! Let's go!" He got on his Duel Runner, putting on his helmet and handing Seiki an extra helmet.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm

"The true king will not be beaten by a nobody like yourself! Trap, activate! Roar of Pride!" The blonde duelist slashed out a hand as the card activated and flipped up "During damage calculation, if the attack of my monster is lower than that of your opponent's monster, I can activate this by paying that attack from my Life Points!"

He held up a hand and continued "For Damage Calculation only, the attack of my monster is increased by the difference to the attack of my opponent's monster, with an extra three-hundred points to the added bonus!" snapped Jack as a flare of light fell over the area

"Seeing as I have more than enough, your dragon is history! Scorching Crimson Flare." A roar answered his call as the Red Dragon Archfiend shot forward and let loose an explosion of raw power.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:02 pm

"Hurry up and go or I'll kick you off and leave myself!" Seiki said as she caught the helmet and got on.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Shuho's Light and Darkness Dragon was destroyed, causing all cards on his field to be destroyed as well. He gave a small grin, his eyes still blank as he said, "At this moment, I activate the graveyard ability of Light and Darkness Dragon... When destroyed all cards I control are also destroyed. Also, a monster in my graveyard is Special Summoned... Come forth... Dark End Dragon..." In a swirl of darkness, the monster reappeared, roaring out in power. "Dark End Dragon's ability... by reducing its attack by 500, I can send a monster on the field to the graveyard. Go, Abyss Gateway!" The dark dragon opened its mouth on its stomach, revealing a large black hole. It sucked in the red dragon as its own attack power was reduced. (Atk:2100) "Now you've lost your monster as well as a large life point advantage. I set one card face down... End turn..."

"As if you can..." Trudge said as he started the Runner, riding off. The preformance was improved a bit, meaning they were quickly on their way. "So, why doesn't your record show you know about Duel Runners?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:14 pm

"I erased them, of course." Seiki said. "I tried to erase that whole file of me, but I didn't have any time..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm

He moved his eyes back to the rode as he said, "To fix a Duel Runner means you must be a Turbo Duelist. If that's the case, why aren't you dueling instead of hanging out with delinquents?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:29 pm

"Knock it off with the light show! I'll show you why I'm the best of the best, rat!" snapped Jack as he drew and took a step forward "Because you have a monster on the field, and I don't, I can summon Big Piece Golem to the field!" In a torrent of spinning light the monster instantly phased alive. Big Piece Golem (2100/0).

"It. Is. Over!" He roared as he lashed out with a hand, flipping up a card on the field "Trap, Half Straight! I can activate this card by selecting one monster I control and halving its attack power until the next Standby Phase. When the halved attack power of the selected monster is lower than the monster with the highest attack power on my opponent's field, the selected monster can...attack you directly!"

His eyes flashed once and he chose.

"Face your end! Attack directly, Big Piece Golem!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Shuho lifted his duel disk as a man with white hair and a long arm appeared, blocking the attack. "In the grave, I have Necro Gardna which I can remove from play to negate an attack. This battle isn't over yet..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

"Eh!? How..?" Jack grunted as he narrowed his eyes and took a step backwards "This is getting annoying. Why do you constantly persist? Don't you get it, you're a nobody. You can't beat me!" He snarled as he held up the last card in his hand, leaving him at the hand disadvantage "I'll set my final facedown! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Shuho drew his card and said, "You might think that, but I'm about to prove you wrong, Jack Atlus! From my hand, I activate Synchro Change! Now, by removing a Synchro Monster I control from play, I can summon a Synchro monser of the same level from my deck. I remove Dark End Dragon in order to summon my Light End Dragon!" In a blaze of light, the monster began to change, growing longer and serpent-like. Its wings went from dark dragon wings to four white angel wings as the monster appeared onto the field in a roar. (LV8 Atk:2600) "Now I'll attack your Golem with my Light End Dragon! Final Radience!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 pm

"No, it can't be....NO!" roared Jack as his eyes snapped onto the Dragon. Suddenly a red-light hovered over his arm as the blast of energy slammed into the beast on his side of the field, but not before he let out a call "This...shouldn't be!" In a thunderous roar of light the air seemed to scream, and then all was silent. Nothing but panting of inner rage could be heard.

If one were to look at the board of a certain arena, they would see one thing:

Jack - LP: 0

Shuho - LP: 600

Silence echoed.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm

"stupid!" Seiki shouted. "Didn't you JUST see what happened at the preliminaries?! You think I would be dueling knowing what I could do?! Just hurry up and go! Something could happen to her if we dont make it!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:44 pm

The crowd was completely stunned, unable to beleve what had happened. Yusei was wide eyed at the sight. He whispered lightly, "It's like back then..."

His mine gave a flashback of a duel Jack was in against someone. A red headband flowed through the wind as Jack's life points were at 1500 and the boy's was at a mere 600. The boy drew, Synchro Summoning Light End Dragon, which defeated Jack. It was exactly the same.

In the hall, Shuho gave a light blink as his expression changed. His grin returned as he threw his fist in the air and said, "I did it! I gotcha Jack! And by the way, my Sensei gave me Light End Dragon, the guy who taught me what I know about dueling from Satellite."

Trudge gave a small sigh and said, "Fine, but let's see what's happened with everything at the event..." He turned on the monitor, seeing, before anything else, Shuho's life points at 600 and Jack's at 0. He almost flipped the bike in shock and said, "That punk kid did WHAT?!?!"

While this happened, two robed men were walking towards the Medical Ward. They were able to get inside, moving to where Zeiya was. "This is her," one said. "Divine wants her."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:49 pm

"What?!" Seiki said, looking over his shoulder. She let out a huff. "Oh....that....Well of course Shuho was gonna win...he's trying to get me out, you know..." She glanced to the side. "'Sides, Jack isn't all that great."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 pm

"Hey, who the hell are you?" questioned a certain pig-tailed boy as he walked into the room, clenching his fists. He had just gotten back from talking with one of the doctors, and was rather surprised to see two creepy looking dudes (or dudettes, he couldn't tell) hounding over his friend's bedside. He took a step forward and pointed at them

"What exactly are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 pm

One of the two figured turned to the boy. Their eyes were covered by glasses that made them unable to be seen. The figure drew a card from his duel disk, activating it. "Raigeki Break!" He exclaimed. At that, a large powerful lightning bolt appeared, shooting Kai. As it did, the other figure grabbed Zeiya from her bedrest, causing them both to run frantically.

Shuho heard the bolt, running off before another word could be said, leaving the defeated King down as he ran until he saw a smoking room. He ran inside to see what had happened. "Hey, what just... KAI!"

Trudge started to speed up as they were all but at teh Stadium. "That kid got destroyed by Kazu in their first duel," Trudge said, still unable to believe Shuho could beat Jack Atlus. "How could a kid like that be the next King? It can't be real!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:08 pm

"There's no proof that he beat Shuho...I found them drenched in water." Seiki said. "Shuho probably lost control before Kazu beated him...." She froze. "Did...you hear something...?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Kai grunted as he twitched on the floor, his weak and twitching arms pushing himself up. That, whatever that dude had done, hurt. He finally managed to get up, leaning against a wall as he held his arms. Those bastards got Zeiya! The pigtailed duelist limped forward and gazed at Shuho "D-did you see those guys? They have Zeiya!"

He winced from the pain as he spoke a last single statement.

"T-they're not normal either. They seem like...Aki.."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Shuho's eyes widened lightly at what Kai said. "Like Aki?" he said before he turned and ran out, looking for the ones that did that to Kai. Whoever did it couldn't a got too far. he thought.

The two figures set Zeiya into a white van, getting inside. As they started it, one pressed a button on the front console and said, "Divine, sir. We have the girl like you requested."

"Good," a errily familiar voice said in a smooth tone. "Is there any mental damage?"

"Slight damage, but nothing that should be affected by future studies or experiments," the other figure said.

"Excellent," the voice replied. "Bring her here as soon as possible, and be sure not to be seen."

With that, the van sped off. As it did, it passed by Trudge and Seiki as they were seconds from the Stadium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next