Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Shuho gave a grin as he looked at Kai's monster. He knew Kai wanted a battle of their ace monsters, and SHuho was happy to give him just that. "I activate, Rise to Rivalery! Since my monster's attack is less than its Original attack, its power goes up until they're even!" Light and Darkness Dragon roared out as it launched out a counter attack. The two forces met, causing something in Shuho to pulse. He wobbled slightly as a bright glow immuminated the field.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Kai twitched, feeling something ignite within him as he watched the glow overtake the area. A sweatdrop fell off him as he blinked once, staring before rubbing his eyes in an almost shock "Something tells me that this aint because of faulty disks and virtual images.."

He sighed before rubbing his cheek

"Why do I feel like things are gonna get stranger?"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:00 pm

As Shuho dragon and Kai's dragon clashed, the force for the unknown power began to overload, causing the nearby windows to shatter. Shuho looked around and called out, "Okay, not THAT's not just an image!"

The two monster finally destroyed one another, which cleared Shuho's field. As he looked down, he actually saw his graveyard begin to glow lightly. Light and Darkness Dragon's ability. "When Light and Darkness gets destroyed... a monster can be Special Summoned from my grave... Light End Dragon..." His voice was slightly lower pitch, as if he was entranced. Even with that, the large Synchro Dragon made its return at full strength. (LV8 Atk:2600) "Light End Dragon... direct attack..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Kai stared at the incoming attack and then took a glance at his hand before sighing, spreading his arms out wide as the attack consumed him. He could almost hear the mocking call of his Five God Dragon as he flew backwards from the attack, slamming into the ground with a slight bang. His lifepoints fell to zero in an instant and he could only stare at the sky of the area as he lay there, his mouth twitching into a smile

"Well, that was fun."

His eyes fell to a close.

Kai Blackdragoon LP: 0

Last edited by Fayt Rutherford on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Seiki looked back at the monitor. "Did someone win?" she asked Trudge as she held the disassembled parts of the duel disk she found in her hands as she turned around.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm

The MC blinked in shock as the crowd was silent. The moment the two dragon's attacked was more than what anyone had expected since Aki Izayoi was already out of the tournament. The MC, remembering his job, finally picked up the mic and said, "Winner, Shuho Kazeyama!" The crowd finally began cheering loudly in excitement. The duel was definaltely worth everything that came with it. "We'll need some time to clean the Stadium before the Riding duel of Kariya Marco and Zeiya Hisaki, but don't go too far! Things are about to heat up if this match took the turn that it did!"

Shuho blinked as he looked around. "Hey... did something happen?" Shuho said as he looked up at the monitor that declared him the winner. "I...won?! Alright!" He turned to Kai, running over to him. He extended his hand out and said, "Great match, Kai! Your a one in a million duelist, and I had a blast!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm

The pigtailed duelist grinned roughly and shook the extended hand before flicking his pigtail back over his shoulder as he rubbed his chin "Yeah, you too. Hopefully you or Zeiya can win this tournament and help your friend." He shook his head and crossed his arms with a chuckle, turning around to walk away "Well, I'm gonna head back inside to pack up. After the finals its back to boring old Satalite for me."

He gave a sly wink before smirking at Shuho.

"That, or I might hunt down Aki-chaaan, maybe annoy her for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Shuho gave a grin and said, "Just don't miss me in the finals, got it? I'm gonna try to go all the way!" He then turned and said, "But right now, let's see about Zeiya. She was in pretty bad shape before..."

Trudge turned from the monitor, walking to where Seikki was. "Alright, you had your fun! Ten more minutes and its back in the cell! We've got special orders to make sure you don't take anything in there with you, either."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Seiki huffed. "That's not fun...what the hell do I do before the tournament ends, then?" She said as she turend her back to him and started to tinker with the disassembled duel disk.

Zeiya stood up and stretched. "That sleep made me feel better!" She said. "Now I'll be able to face Kariya! Just you wait, jerk..." She punched the air. "I'll show you that I'm not just your every day duelist!" She ran out the door to her room and headed for the arena.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm

"Ya saud yourself that breaking out wouuldn't be a problem for you, so we gotta take extra care you don't try anything funny," Trudge said with an angered look. "I'm pretty surprised you aren't supporting your friends, but I guess that's just how loyal you are toem... By the way, that girl's duel is up next.Thought you outta know..."

Shuho saw Zeiya and raised his hand to wave to her. "Hey, Zeiya!" He was happy to see her alright. "Hey, guess what? I'm already in the final round! If you don't win, I'm not gonna be satisfied with the tournament. Don't forget, I gotta pay ya back for when we first met."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Kai nodded as he walked back into the helm of the arena building, his hands on the back of his head as he walked in an almost slouching motion. Truthly that duel had taken a bit out of him, but he doubted it wasn't anything a snack and bit of RnR wouldn't take care of. He couldn't wait to see the next match up, and could only wonder on what was to come.

Awhile later his form flickered past Zeiya and Shuho, his lips twitching as he called out

"Try not to lose too badly, sleepyhead!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Seiki froze, her metal pick only an inch away from the part in her hand. She turned her head a bit to look at Trudge. "....she didn't lose?" she said. Even though she looked at him with the same cold gaze, there was a hint of concern in her voice.

"OF course!" Zeiya said with a giant grin. "I can't lose! Otherwise, you might lose to Kariya and we can't save our friends! Also, I won't let you take that victory away from me, Shuho!" She punched her palm. "Besides, I wanna take a crack against the King! Jack Atlas!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Trudge turned slightly and said, "What's it matter to you, right? You didn't even wanna SEE the tournament, but yeah, she's still in it. At least for one more duel. Her next opponent is Kariya Marco."

Shuho gave a smirk and said, "Sorry, but that spot's all mine. I didn't come all this way to repeat what happened last time.' But now it's time for ya to go show your stuff, right?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:20 pm

"....." She turned back and started to mess with the parts in front of her. "That idiot...she should have forfeited. She doesn't even realise the stress she's putting on herself." Seiki mutterd, not caring if Trudge heard it or not.

"No way! I'll be the one to bring home the gold!" Zeiya said as she pulled shuho's ear. "Just you wait, Shuho! You'll be watching ME duel against Jack!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Trudge's eyebrow went up at the statement. "Stress on her body?" he said. "It just dueling. How stressful could that be?"

Shuho waved his hands as his ears were pulled. "Hey hey! Cut it out! Your match is gonna start soon!" he said as he tried to get away.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm

"You don't get it, She's a Satellite." Seiki said. "It was a miracle she even got the cards to make her deck...she devoted a lot of time trying to learn how to duel and how to make a runner, not to mention how tu use it properly." She started to tighten some bolts. "Ever since she made it, she spent more time on praticing. She would even skip out on meals and sleep because of it." She took another part and attempted to put them together. "She stared to show symptoms of this stress."

"My match...." Zeiya said as she let go. She stared at the ground with a sad look. "I..I don't think I'll be able to win, Shuho...You saw how Kariya acted before, right...?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Trudge crossed his arms and said, "No wonder that brat was so skillled... But then, why did she go to so much trouble? It's not like it could get her out of Satellite."

Shuho smiled as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Where's that confidence ya had before? Just believe in your deck and there's no way you can lose, right? Do your best and you;ll come out on top."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 pm

"You really thing Satellites can afford a lto of things?" Seiki said. "that's why she had to steal. She only targeted the thugs like Lenny because they stole from others themselves. She only managed to save up enough for her deck and the books to make a duel runner. That puts even more stress on her body until recently..."

Zeiya paused before huffing. "You're right...We'll kick his stupid butt for sure!" Zeiya said with a grin. "Well...see ya later Shuho! Wish me luck!" she said as she ran to teh arena
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

-Elsewhere-

Kai leant against a wall of a hall, his arms crossed and his eyes staring out of a window. He could faintly hear whispers but he ignored then, yawning slightly as he observed the sky. He dug his hand into his deck and drew his key-card, taking a gander at it as he thought on his last duel. It was a reckless one, he admitted to himself, but he had fun.

In his thoughts, he never even noticed a certain blonde trail past.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"So this tournament must be even worse since you're on the line..." Trudge said, almost sounding sympathetic. He then shook his head and said, "What am I saying? I shouldn't be feeling bad after that trash after what she did to me!"

Kariya was already at the starting gate, looking back to see where Zeiya was. It was starting to look like she might forfiet. Everyone wondered is Zeiya would even show up, especially since she had enough time to get there as they cleaned the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm

"I'm sure she had her reasons....she's not the one to steal others' cards." Seiki said as she fixed the duel disk as if she never touched it. "I'm not asking you to feel bad for her...but you have to watch out for her. I fear soething terrible will befall her if she ends up passing out during a turbo duel or something...."

Zeiya went up to the starting gate, next to Kariya. "You think I'd back out?" she said with a more serious tone as she stared at him. "I'll really beat you this time!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm

-Elsewhere-

"You, your the one that defeated that so-called Black Dragon duelist." A voice, that almost matched a certain pigtailed teen in tone, echoed through the area as a flash of sparking eyes fell upon Shuho. A shadow crawled across the walls as a tall figure blocked the boy's path, a deadly frown licking a pair of lips "Not only that, you won through the use of that card, Light End Dragon. I smell a rat and I hate rats."

Jack Atlus stood before the boy with his arms crossed and his disk already glowing "I expected something to come out of that duel, but the Light End Dragon wasn't one of them, believe me." He narrowed his eyes and held up a arm, the disk activating as he continued "I normally wouldn't deal with someone as low as you, but you've peaked my interest."

He frowned and snapped out

"Your going to tell me how you acquired that card, even if I have to duel it outta you."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Trudge closed his eyes as he crossed his arms. "Its not like I owe you any favors... but I guess I couldn't just ignore a sob story like that either... Anyway, the match should be starting soon if you care about your firend."

Kariya gave a grin from his brown armored Duel Runner. "If you're so confident I have a condition... If I win this duel, I get your Blue Eyes White Dragon Spirit. ou can keep the card. If you don't want to have the condition, you could always forfiet instead."

The MC blinked, looking at the field. "Oh no... is Kariya asking to impliment the Ante Rule? That's forbidden in Tounament dueling!" As he spoke, the Director's face appeared before him and said, "There is no ANte involved. The card isn't at stake so it is within the rules. If Zeiya Hisaki refuses, consider it a forfiet..." The MC raised his mic again and said, "I just got word from the Security Directot hosting the Tournament. Kariya's unusual request is within the rules!"

Shuho blined as he looked at him. Jack Atlus was challenging him to a duel? He gave a grin as he lifted his duel disk. "You want it, you got it! When it's said an' done, I'll tell ya about the guy who gave me Light End Dragon."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:33 pm

"....." Seiki didnt attempt to turn around. "IT's a Turbo duel...I'll pass." she got up and tossed Trudge the duel disk. "I made a few improvemetns on it, by the way..." she said. She got on her bed and crossed her legs as she lied back, sleeping.

"..."Zeiya stared at him. "A card's worthless if there isn't something in it." she said. "I don't like it, but I accept this condition!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Kariya gave a grin at her answer as they were now prepared to go, then I'll set Speed World on so that we can begin!" He pressed a button on his Runner, causing the field to go purple as the lights in front of them turned red and began to count down. "Riding Duel... Acceleration!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next