Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortune Cup Finalie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 am

Seiki glanced at the van that passed. "....Come on, I have a bad feeling something happened to them." she told Trudge.

-------------------------------------

Zeiya opened her eyes slightly. ~Where...am I?~ she thought. She saw two figures, one of them talkingto another man on the monitor. ~Oh yeah....I beat Kariya and crashed....~ Her eyes widen and she clutched on her chest. "It...It hurts!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Cup Finalie   Fortune Cup Finalie - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 am

Kai could only sigh as he followed, his blue eyes narrowing sharply. There was almost a guilty feral quality about him, as if barely containing the anger of letting those punks take his friend. His shoulders shook as his hands twitched, curling into clenching fists of blood. Threads of red sank through the roots of his hair before fading back to black, his form standing completely silent.

His head was bowed in thought, a frown licking his lips. Suddenly, he jerked forward and flew out the door, dashing through the halls and leaving echoing footsteps in his wake. His pigtail lashed behind, and shadows decked his form. Keh, what was he doing? Wounded or not, he had a friend to get back! He would help get her back, that he swore. The time for playing was over.

"Hey, Shuho, guess we have another adventure ahead of us!"

Or not.

&&&&&&&&

OOC: The End of this thread? Arc 2?
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com

Fortune Cup Finalie
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7