Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Kariya watched as his Brain Control Spell card was destroyed. "You fell for my bluff..." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

"Andyou fell for mine. When her activate successfully destroys a facedown, All other spell traps, an monsters abilities are nullified during the battle phase. I equip her with my hurricane Bow." A stronger and sturdier bow appeared in her hands. "This rases her attack by 800 and does piercing damage. Now atack hid Dragunity!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Kariya watched as his monster was destroyed and his life points fell by 200 more than before, leaving him with only 2300 life points remaining. "I see... so this was your goal, however... I cannot afford to lose to you."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 am

"And I can't afford for you to win, either." Yuki said. "I place two facedowns and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 am

Kariya closed his eyes lightly, whispering to himself softly before he drew his card. Without looking, he set it in the Spell/Trap Zone, activating it. "I activate Pot of Avarice," he said without taking the time to confirm the card. The crowd was stunned to see the activation was correct. Five of his monsters returned to the deck, allowing him to shuffle and draw two more cards. His eyes opened with a glare at Yuki. "What reasons do you have for dueling in this tournament? What is you justification for standing in my path?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

"I don't need to tell my reasons to anyone." Yuki said, glaring at him. "I will beat you, that is a fact."

"Yusei," Zeiya said as she was tinkering with her runner. "You think it was coinsidence that we're in this tournament...or you think it was planned somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Kariya gave her a slight glare before he said, ''Your heart isn't strong enough... I activate Card of Conscence! By discarding a dragon tuner with no more than 1000 atk I draw 2 cards.'' He drew his cards, giving a small grin. Yusei turned to her from his Duel Runner. He closed his eyes lightly and said, ''I couldn't say, but someone went to a lot of trouble to get us both here. With that said, you should know I can't afford to go easy in our battle.''
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 am

Yuki narrowed her eyes at Kariya. "What do you mean my heart isn't strong enough? Don't tell me you're one of those power believers too, that Duel monsters are real instead of cards." she said.

"Yeah!" Zeiya said, standing up. "Not only are our friends' lives on the line, we have our pride as a duelist too! Even if I somehow lose to you, Shuho will win! He has to for Seiki's sake!" She paused for a second before sighing and slinking back downt o her runner. "I stil dont get it...how do they know about us? We're Satellite people, aren't we? No one from Neo Domino would even look in our direction."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 am

Elsewhere a certain pigtailed duelist sat at a table after being awoken from his short nap. Cards were placed over the wooden table, some sprawled about, and others being looked over. At a first glance a few of the cards could be named, with "Totem Dragon" "Judgment of Anubis " and "Black Horn of Heaven" being those of a few that stood out.

At the same time other Monster cards ranging from "Luster Dragon #2" "Dark Horus" "Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress" and "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" were being carefully examined by Kai, as he crossed his arms. Still, there were many more cards scattered about around the male, with "Advance Draw" "Brain Control" "Future Fusion" "Divine Wrath" and "Dragon's Mirror" to name a few of them.

Finally it seemed like the pigtailed duelist had enough of whatever he was doing, taking every card in sight and placing them where they needed to be. Some went into his deck, while others went into a small box within his rucksack. He sighed and rubbed his tired eyes, yawning slightly as he kicked back and began to nod off.

Something told him he would be here awhile.

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Filler + a few cards seen in the past, in his deck/case, or to see in the future. Mostly filler to tell you the truth XD
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"I'll show you what I mean," Kariya said with a slight glare. "I summon Dragunity - Legion! When summoned, I can add a Dragunity dragon monster as an equip card to him. I choose Dragunity Pilum!" A man with green wings appeared onto the field, followed by a small green, sword-like weapon he was holding. (LV3 Atk:1200) "By the effect of Legion's weapon, I'm allowed to attack you directly! Go!"

Yusei turned back to his Duel Runner as she spoke. "Sector Security has many connections inside of Satellite," he said lightly. "Anything they know of us probably comes from those connections. Do't forget, the one who did all this is the Director of Sector Security."

Shuho walked up behind Kai, giving a small grin. "We're up pretty soon. Workin' on your deck?" He wasn't doing anything more than making conversation at the moment. Just seeing the friendly person Zeiya must see in him before they dueled. He'd rather have a friend than an enemy with the situation as it was.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm

"Still...we're just duelists. How would HE know you were a Signer?" Zeiya said, crossing her arms. She froze and held her head a bit, using her other arm to support her from falling to the side. "My....head feel's weird....It might be just stage fright or something though..."

"Trap card activate, Dragonian Defense." Yuki said, throwing out her arm as a giant wall came up. the head of a dragon with its mouth open grab ahold of the monster. "If I'm targetted with a Direct attack, I can reduce the mosnter's attack points to 0 this turn and remove from play any equiped cards on it." The dragon statue head bit down on the monster more, destroying Dragunity Pilum. "However, half of its attack points are delted to me as damage still." Yuki said as her life points lowered.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

"He obviously knows more than he's willing to tell," Yusei said before looking at her, noticing her weakness. "Zeiya, are you alright? Did you stand up too fast?"

Kariya closed his eyes and said, "Then it was a pointless activation... If you really believe you still have the ability to win, come at me with everything you have. I set one card face down and end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 am

"N-No...I'm all right." Zeiya said. "It's not because I stood up too fast. I was a thief, remember? Being quick is what I'm suppose to do." She looked to the exit. "You think the duel's done by now?"

"MY turn, Draw!" Yuki said as she drew her card. "I activate the ritual card, Everlasting Darken Soul. By removing from play one Wind attribute monster and one Dark attribute monster, I can ritual summon Shadow Dragon - Balgro!" The two monsters disappeared from her field and a giant, gray dragon appeared on the field, its wings flapping widely as it let out a mighty roar(ATK 5500?) "It's attack points are the sum of the two monsters sacrificed to summon this beast." Yuki said. "It also negates any traps during the battle phase. Now....attack his monstter!" The Dragon opened its mouth as a beam of black light shot out at the Dragunity.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 am

Yusei listened as the final explosion hit its mark. "I think it is," he said lightly. "It's time for our final battle..."

Smoke filled the area. The dust covered by Yuki's attack was everywhere. When it lifted, Kariya was still standing, his life points untouched. A single card was on the field, Dimension Wall. "Activates before the Battle Phase, you were so caught in your power that you didn't realize I was aiming to use it against you. Your monster would have known... Not hearing its plea means your heart is too weak..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am

Kai peaked open his tired eyes as he shrugged and spoke, rubbing the back of his head as he went on "Mostly minor edits. After dueling Aki, I've come to realise that I can't just stick to my normal moves any more. I thought that was the end of her Black Rose Dragon when I sent it out of the game, but she spun it and used my own monster against me." He hummed in thought as he continued "It also shown me how much I'm relying on my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. The instant she had that card in her control, the instant half my deck became useless."

He chuckled as he crossed his arms and leant back against the seat, closing his eyes lightly once again "Safe to say, I won't let such a thing come to pass again. Ol' Red-Eyes helps me out when needed, but he ain't a one-man army." He let off a slight yawn as he began to relax deeper in to the warmth of the room "Neither am I for that matter. That duel with her took a lot more outta me than I thought. I wonder if her powers had something to it.."

The pigtailed duelist rolled his eyes and gave a slight laugh, his face quickly becoming softer within the laughter "That, or I'm more lazy than I thought I was."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Shuho gave a small smile as he looked at Kai, working on his deck the way he did. It made him realize how much he relied on certain cards in his own deck. Without Light and Darkness Dragon, he would have most likely lost to Ryouga. He gave a small thumbs up to Kai and said, "Looks like we got more in common then we though. I'll just have to put that new deck a yours through a workout."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:54 pm

"Tch, just luck..." Yuki said as her life points reduced to zero. "Believing duel monsters are real is for the fools...There's no such thing at all!"

"What do you mean final? we never dueled before! This wil be our first duel!" Zeiya said. "So, shall we head out?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Karyia turned from her and said, "My cards told me of your plan. Your emotions were easy to read. When faced with overwhelming power, you don't fight it. You shift it, and use it to your advantage. If you can't understand that, you have no future as a duelist..." With that, he walked away slowly.

Yusei gave a slight nod as he walked forward, to his Duel Runner. Before Zeiya had time to move, Kariya walked past her, giving he a glare as he passed her by.

"Winner, Kariya Marco!" The MC finally announced. "After a turn around duel like that, we have a special treat for you folks! It's time for a Turbo Duel! Are duelists for today will be Zeiya Hisaki and Yusei Fudo!" The crowds cheers immediately lowered at the sound of two Marked Satellite duelists dueling in the Tournament, even if it was a Turbo Duel.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

"...."Yuki grunted as she turned away and left the arena.

Zeiya stared at Kariya as he passed."...Guess he won.....crap...." she muttered to herself as she got on her duel runner. She turned to Yusei and smiled a bit weakly. "Lets go, Yusei! I gots me a duel to win!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Yusei gave a small grin before he put on his helmet, which covered his hair and face. The two arose near the starting line of the track around the area the other duels had taken place so far. The lights dimmed slightly at the Speed World activated. The clock ticked lightly as the MC called out. "It looks like our competetors are ready. It's Showtime! Riding Duel, Acceleration!!" The light went green, signaling that they were allowed to start. With the Auto-Pilot off, the first move would be determined by the one who crossed the corner first.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

"Here I go!" Zeiya said as she sped off. Unlike Yusei, she wore mear goggles over her eyes. "I'll grab the first turn, Yusei!" She said as she got faster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Yusei gave a small grin as he watched her. Her riding abilities were better than he thought they'd be. He had the ability to pass her, for sure, but he chose to let her take the corner first. This was by no means charity. In truth, he wanted to see her moves before acting, read her strategies. He wasn't going to take this duel lightly or hold anything back.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"All right!" Zeiya said as she passed the corner first. "My turn, Draw! I summon Armed Dragon LVL 3 In defense mode and end with 2 facedowns!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 pm

"Armed Dragon?" Yusei said lightly. He looked down at her two set cards, knowing they were meant to protect the Armed Dragon in one way or another. "My turn!" he declared as he drew his card. "I summon Speed Warrior in attack mode!" With that, a man wearing a silver suit and skates appeared. (LV2 Atk:900) "Battle, Speed Warrior attack Armed Dragon LV3! Sonic Edge!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 am

"Trap card activate, Magic Cylinder!" Zeiya said as a Cylinder absorbed Speed warrior's attack. "Speed Warrior's attack points double during the battle phase it was summoned, right? That means with the effect of Magic Cylinder, it negates your attack and inflict damage to your life points equal to the monster's attack." The cylinder turned and fired at Yusei directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next