Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Shuho gave a small grin and said, "Nah, I'll end it there for now. Then again, I already got everythin' I need."

Yusei gave a small smile and said, "It looks like your friend is strong. Shuho used the first turn to gauge his opponent's strength and already had counters even though he didn't know what could happen."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

"Well, he's good." Zeiya said, her focus still on the duel. "But his driving sucks! You should have seen him in the preliminaries! I'd hate to turbo duel against him!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

"I see. Draw." Ryouga muttered as he drew his next card, leaving him with a hand of three. Silently he nodded to himself as he began, placing a card down as he spoke "I shall activate Soul Exchange on your Dark End Dragon. With that in place I tribute the selected monster to summon......Kuraz the Light Monarch (2400/1000)."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Shuho's eyes widened as he saw what was about to happen. He couldn't attack, but now his monster was gone and he already knew what Kuraz could do. "Well not, guess I wasn't the only one with that guy, but here I thought people didn't like it that much..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

"Sadly, you are correct. Still, this card is one of my honourable companions, and he would not let me down, as I swore not to either. Thus with his following ability, Kuraz destroys up to two selected cards, and those I choose are your face downs." Ryouga continued as he began to explain "Seeing as you know - you can draw the same amount as the compared destruction if this passes through."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Shuho drew his two cards, looking at them. His eyes widened slightly and then narrowed into a light grin. "So, ya can't attack this move, so got anythin' else?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

"No, I'll place a single card facedown and end this turn." Ryouga finished as he nodded, bringing up his hand to point at the boy "It is your strike now, Shuho-kun."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Shuho drew once again, looking at his hand. "Alright, I'll set three face down," Shuho said as three cards went face down on the field. "Next up, I'll summon my Victoria in attack mode!" A woman riding a three headed dragon appeared onto the field. (LV4 Atk:1800) "I'm gonna battle, and attack your Monarch with Victoria!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:00 pm

"Trap Card, activate. Draining Shield." spoke Ryouga as said card flipped up, his voice echoing softly "This card can negate the attack of one of your monsters and I myself gain Life Points equal to its attack points."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Shuho gave a small smile as he saw his monster's attack power absorbed. "Pretty careful, huh?" Shuho said. "My monster was even weaker than yours. Well, I'll call it a turn from there.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:17 pm

"Maybe, but the want was too great for me to ignore" uttered Ryouga as his lifepoints set at a large value of 4600. He drew and glanced at the card, nodding once as he continued "I'll place another card facedown, and then enter battle. Kuraz the Light Monarch, attack his monster with Howling Ray of Light!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Shuho pointed at one of his face down cards and said, "No way that's goin' through! I got a trap, Negate Attack!" A swirling barrier appeared which stopped the attack. "Looks like the Battle Phase just ended. Anythin' else?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm

"No, I'll bow this turn out. Go ahead, your move." Ryouga spoke as he nodded and crossed his arms, his eyes blinking as his fang shone over his lip.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Shuho drew his card and looked at it. "I'll play my One for One Spell Card. That means I can discard a monster to Special Summon a Level 1 monster from my deck. I'm bringin' out my Tuningware!" (LV1 Atk:100) "I'm gonna sacrifice him and my Victoria, and doin that's gonna call out the ace of my deck!" Shuho gave a grin as his cards both disappeared. A large light of white abd black overcast the field as a large dragon emerged. "Say hello to Light and Darkness Dragon!" (LV8 Atk:2800)

Kariya's eyes widened as he saw the card from the back. "That monster..." he said to himself. "I can sense it... another spirit..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 pm

"Hmm.." Ryouga gazed up at the dragon before he began to grin, shaking his head as he continued speaking "I see, so this is your ally. Very well, show me how strong your bonds are!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Yusei looked at the dragon and siad, "That's... Shuho's ace monster? I didn't know he had such a powerful dragon..."

Shuho gave a nod and said, "You want it, you got it! Light and Darkness Dragon, attack his Kuraz with Shinig Dark Flare!" The dragon lifted its head for a moment, forming a powerful force of energy with its mouth. It fired it out all at once, sending a burst of shinig black power at the Monarch.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Ryouga grunted as his lifepoints fell to 4200 within the blast, his gaze watching oponent as he spoke "I see your dragon does not lack on strength and ability..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 pm

"I'll call it a turn there. So, whatcha got against my partner?" Shuho said with a confident grin.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

"I shall see." Ryouga said as he drew and glanced at the card he added to his hand. He simply blinked and then spoke, shaking his head stiffly "I'll set a single monster, along with one facedown card. Turn end."

&&&&&

OOC: Too tired to do anything T/.\T
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm

"Then I'll draw!" Shuho said as he drew his card. "I'll summon Pitch Black Werewolf in attack mode!" His monster appeared, the dark wolfman with the crimson sword. (LV4 Atk:1600) "His ability means ya can't use traps in the Battle Phase, and since it doesn't have an activation, Light and Darkness doesn't negate it! Light and Dark, take down his defense!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:57 am

"Heh." Ryouga simply grunted as his monster flipped up to reveal a simple Man-Eater Bug in defence position. He only smiled as it exploded, and its effect kicked in (only to be negated by Light and Darkness Dragon's special effect).
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:16 am

Light and Darkness Dragon let out a loud, mighty roar as its body started to glow brightly. The ability of the bug was shattered in an instant. "Too back, but Light and Darkness negates all the effects ya try against it. (Atk:2300) Next up, I'll have my Werewolf launch a direct attack with his Pitch Black Sword Slash!" The wolf dashed forward, slashing at Ryouga's chest and causing him to lose 1600 life points. "I'll end it there."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 am

OOC: GRRRRWTF? My post glitched twice. A Cyber Dragon one, so, screw it. I'll save it for another time. Thank god Ryouga isn't Kai, so I can do this XD

Side Note: Ryouga's "Heart Dragon" was gonna be Cyber Dragon and its bases, even though truly its not a 'real' dragon card.

&&&&&&&&&&

"..."

Ryouga stood there gazing back before looking at his hand and the card he had just drew. He shook his head and let out a small happy sigh, a grin coming across his face. Without another word he held up the hand cards and then placed them back into his deck, placing his hand on the top of it and bowing once to Shuho

"A'yah, Shuho-kun, you have bested me. I bow out to your superior form and technique, this match is yours."

Without anything to say he turned to the crowd of onwatchers, his fist coming to his other hand in a small motion as he bowed, speaking clearly "I apologize for this sudden shift, but I cannot fight on any longer. Forgive this move of mine, but I am sure there are much stronger and amusing duels ahead with Shuho and the others."

He bowed his head and then toned off

"Once again, I am sorry. Please declare Shuho-kun the winner."

&&&&&&&&&&

Note: There is nothing seemingly keeping Ryouga in the tournament, so it would be easy for him to surrender. On another note, the image I included in his profile is a perfect photo of what Kai and Ryouga appear to look like in the season, both based off Ranma Saotome and Ryouga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2 XD:

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 Ryouga10

"Why the sudden surrender?" - Mostly for the fact that I hated having to repost those I did before, but also on the fact that I don't think Ryouga could draw a card that could get him out of the situation, as he doesn't have access to teh "Destiny Draw"

Thus, he loses.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 am

Shuho blinked lightly and said, "Wh...what just happened?"

The MC was wide eyed for a moment, but he simply said, "Winner, Shuho Kazeyama!" The croud didn't like it. They began booing at the anti-climactic ending of the duel, but that didn't matter at the moment. "Alright everybody, the next duel will begin shortly. Kai Blackdroon vs. Aki Izayoi!"

Shuho rushed back to the back rooms, moving until he say Zeiya. He waved to her and Yusie and said, "Hey guys! Looks like I won!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am

"...Huh? I thought I'd have more time than that. Guess not." muttered Kai as he put down the Manga he was reading and sat up, fixing his duel disk without a word. He stretched and began to head to the arena, his footsteps echoing in his wake, along with his whipping pigtail behind him. The smile on his face gave out a feeling of excitement, his sharp blue eyes almost glowing with a wild rush.

%%%%%%

"It was a pleasure, Shuho-kun." spoke Ryouga as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next