Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Stardust was struck, reducing Yusei's life points to 0 at that moment. Yusei's Duel Runner started to skid out of control but stopped safely. "Winner, Zeiya Hisaki!" the MC announced. "That means the next round is set. Tomorrow you get to see Kai Blackdragoon go one on one with Shuho Kazeyama and Kariya Marco takes on Zeiya Hisaki! Until then folks, this is your MC, signing off for the day!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:02 pm

"Whoo!" Zeiya said as she turned and slowed down next to Yusei. She smiled. "that was fun, wasn't it Yusei? I told you I can't be beaten, not now!" She said. She frozed at ariya's name. "Wait....I gotta duel HIM?! Oh god....maybe I should have forfeighted or something!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Yusei was silent for a moment. He looked up at Zeiya with a small smile and said, "Yeah... You should rest for your duel. I have to tend to something..." With that, he turned and started to walk away, Duel Runner to his side rolling away with him.

Shuho ran up to Zeiya and called out, "Hey! Looks like ya did it! Had a tough time, though."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:16 pm

"Least I did better than you!" Zeiya shotued back, smilng. She froze and held her head. ~Ow...I dont feel too good...~ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Shuho looked at her, his face instantly becoming worried. "Hey, are you okay Zeiya?" He called out to her.

"It seems that did change things after all," Goodwin said with a small grin. "Too bad it was a little too late for a comeback. It seems you won't be settling things with your old friend after all."

The man in the chair stood up with a grunt. "You said this was a battle between the Signers and the Spirit Callers, right? Well, two Singners has been identified and defeated. Only one remains in this stadium, and that's me... the king Jack Atlus!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

"Y-Yeah...I'm all right." Zeiya asid, trying her hardest to smile. "Anyways....we should head back and rest...we need to be at our top game for our duels!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Shuho nodded lightly as he grabbed her hand. "Then let's go back. I'll take ya." He led her out of the Stadium. As he did, his mind moved to Kai, his next opponent. He wondered how he'd be able to beat someone like him, but he didn't have much time to think on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfortune in the Fortune Cup   Misfortune in the Fortune Cup - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfortune in the Fortune Cup
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8