Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Kazu smirked as he drew. "You, my satellite friend, are officially fucked. IF this card is the only card in my hand, I can special summon it! Come on out, Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight!" A man adorned with blue and red armor appered on a horse with blue and red armor, a giant lance in his hand. "Now, attack Dark Resognator!" the knight galloped over ot the monster and commenced skewarding the monster with the lance.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Shuho gave a grin and said, "I didn't dump my deck to the graveyard for nothin..." The attack appeared to hit, but his Dark Resonator and Life Points were all still safe. "I had two Necro Gardnas in the graveyard and activated their abilities. Light and Darkness negated the first, but the seond one went through! I told ya once, I ain't goin' to the Facility today!" He looked up at Light and Darkness Dragon, who now had 1800 attack, and his opponent's monsters which were both too powerful for him now. It seemed all but hopeless, but he wasn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 pm

KAzu grinned. "Good! I was hoping you would last a bit longer anyways! Wouldn't want to lose such a gret duelist like you to the depths of the Facility! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Shuho grinned as well and said, "For a Security, you're alright, but losin means my duelin days are over. My..." he placed his hand on his deck, hoping for just the right card to come. "DRAW!" He drew his card and looked at it. He looked at his field, up to Light and Darkness Dragon. He gave a nod, as if it told him something and then continued on. "I release my Light and Darkness Dragon and Advance Summon Sphere of Chaos!" His dragon disappeared and a large dark sphere with a face appeared on the field. (LV5 Atk:1600)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:57 pm

KAzu frowned, glaring at the monstrosity that appeared on the field. "Dont you freaking tell me its attack points raise or it wipes out my monsters or something...there has to be a good god damn reason for you to release your monster like that!" he growled as he sped up.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Shuho gave a grin and said, "I thought it was time for a change of pace. Sphere of Chaos's ability. While its one the field, its both a DARK and a LIGHT monster. I'll tune my level 3 Dark Resonator and my level 5 Sphere of Chaos!"

Dark Resonator hit its tuning fork once before becoming three rings. The large Sphere went into the rings and transformed into 5 stars. "The path of darkness leads to the strongest light! Let it shine hope into the helpless! Synchro Summon... The Dragon of Light, Light End Dragon!" A large, serpent-like dragon, white with four wings and a ring behind its head appeared on the field with a loud roar. (LV8 Atk:2600)

"Let's go! Light End Dragon attack Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight! Draining Light!" The dragon's ring began to shine as it let out a large blast of power. "Light End Dragon's ability... when it battles another monster, it lowers its own attack by 500 to weaken its opponent's attack and defense by 1500 points!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 pm

"Trap activate! Mirror Force! This negates an attack and destroys the attacking monster!" Kazu said as the attack was stopped by a force, then sent back to the dragon."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 pm

With no cards in hand, Shuho watched as his last monster was destroyed. He looked down and thought, No way... I threw everything I can at this guy. Attack... defense... traps... its so perfect and the timing so right, its like he's playin with two decks or somethin... He slammed his hand against he monitor and yelled out, "Damnit!" The screen started to malfunction and his Duel Runner started to skid out of control. As that happened, they were crossing a nearby bridge. Shuho's Duel Runner wobbled to the edge. He looked at the side, panting as he saw the waters below. "Turn... end..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 pm

"Hey hey hey! Careful not to die over a duel." Kazu said as he drew and smirked. "I summon Goblin Force in attack mode!" A gang of goblins appeare don the field (ATK 2300)" Now attack him directly!" the started to charge after Shuho, raisin their clubs.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:48 pm

"You think I'm gonna die here?" Shuho said as the Goblins charged at him. "We're not done till..." He was stopped as he hit a large crack in the street, which made his Duel Runner bounce and flip over the bridge. As he flipped he yelled out, "Why in the heck?!?!" As he then hit the water.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the facility, two female inmates walked up to Zeiya. One had blond hair, the other a dark red. The blond grinned and said, "Hey, a few of us want a word with ya... Come with us, please..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:26 pm

"Whoa!" Kazu said as he stopped his Duel Runner. "Damn, this isn't good... Hey! I need a rescue squad fast!" he said in his communicator. He got out of his duel runner and took off his helmet. "That's it, I'm going in!" He then dived into the Water to find Shuho.

---------------------------------------

"E-Eh?" Zeiya said, sweatdropping as she backed away. "Uhh...what would you want to tlak about?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:33 pm

On the shoreline, SHuho was wasing onto the shore. The handle of his new Duel Runner in his hand, he coughed a little before opening his eyes. The Runner, his deck and all, was still in one piece. Even he didn't know how, but it didn't matter. He picked up his Runner, revving it once as he tried to make it go. It didn't work. "Damnit... there's only one girl I know that can fix this, and I was goin there anyway..." He looked around, and then began pushing the Duel Runner in the direction of Seikei's hangout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shy one, eh?" the red headed girl said as she grabbed Zeyia's sholder and pulled her to a cell in the back of the facility. A lot of women inmates were all there, surrounding her. She had no way out. "Heard what ya did... we all heard," the blond then said.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:43 pm

"Hey!!!" Kazu shouted as he ran after him, waving his arm. "You ok? that was a pretty high fall." He asked as he slowed down next to Shuho.

---------------------------------

Zeiya sweatdropped, putting up her hands a bit as she backed away. "And....what exactly did I do?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 pm

"Found out already..." Shuho said, clenching his fist lightly in frustration. "I'm... okay..." He sighed lightly, thinking of how he should get away. He really didn't need to go to the facility, and he couldn't outrun them now.

The girls all held up cards, throwing them to Zeyia's feet and said, "You stood up to the big bad Warden. He gives all the women here a hard time, so we want you to put him in his place. These might just help..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm

"Hey, loosen up!" Kazu said, slapping a hand on his back as she smiled. "You're a pretty good duelist...without duelists like you, this place would be boring! I already told the others that you were innocent and there was no accomplice....then again, you don't look like anyone who would help stealing....covering up, yeah but not stealing."

--------------------------------------------------

"Huh...?" Zeiya muttered as she picked up all the cards. "This....this is enough to make a deck! You're really letting me borrow these to duel him?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Shuho grinned as he felt a sneeze coming on. He held his face with his arm and sneezed into it. He sniffled once and said, "Well, I get the feeling other Security Potrolers won't think the same thing. Can ya help me get this to a friend. I think the auto-piolit broke down in the duel. That's why I fell like that..."

The girls all grinned at Zeiya and one said, "Yeah, so long as you kick that perv's ass in the duel and set him straight." Another one said, "He looks down on the women and reats them like his personal toys. He needs to drop a peg."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:04 pm

"Sure sure!" Kazu said as he took one side of the Duel RUnner and helped him push it. "It's no wonder...it was bad luck you ran over that crack. This is an old Duel runner itself, so the autopiolet would have broken down sooner or later."

----------------------------------------------

"What?!" Zeiya shouted, a vein on her head. "No one goes around treating girls like that! Don't worry! I'll set that moron straight if it's the last thing I do in this dump!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm

"Somethin just sorta led me to it, but its not in the best shape," Shuho said as he removed his duel disk from the slot he'd placed it in before. "Somehow... it seems like I was just sorta drawn tto it. She was working pretty well until the end... I should learn to ride one of these things. Without auto-piotit, I would crashed myself a lot sooner."

"Let's hope it IS the last thing you do here," A different girl said with her thumb up. "Nothing would hit that guy in the ego more than losing to one of us girls, especially if it meant letting her go. I'd love for it to be me, but we heard you took down a Security before. If anyone can do it, you can."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:13 pm

"Aww, don't worry!" Kazu said as he wrapped his arm around the back of Shuho's neck. "If you want, I can help you with the riding! As long as i don't get caught myself, ya know."

----------------------------------

"Yush! I'll deal with him, no worries about it!" Zeiya said, punching the air. "See ya later!" she said as she ran off to find Yusei or Kai.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Shuho grinned as he pushed him off and said, "Sounds like a plan. The place should be close by now though." He looked around as they were entering the B.A.D. Area again.

Yusei was looking over some cards he had just obtained. He looked up at Zeiya with a smile and said, "It looks like you found cards to duel with... I managed to get some from the inmates here. Do you have any kind of strategy?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:00 pm

"huh...this place seems a bit familiar..." Kazu muttered as he looked around. Suddenly, a duel disk came flying and smacking him in the face. He fell backwards and was dazed for a bit.

"Now what are YOU doing back here? I thought you left to be the big bad Security man you bragged to be." Seiki said, leaning against the barred fence, her arms crossed. She blinked as she saw Shuho. "Don't tell me you two dueled..."

---------------------------------------------------

Zeiya opened her mouth before closing it into a pout. "It's cards I never seen before...so I have no idea. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Shuho gave a small laugh and said, "Sorta, kinda... Um, could I ask you a favor Seiki? See, I found this Duel Runner, bu its definately seen better days. Think you could fix it up for me... please?"

"It's challenging to discover the power of cards you've never seen," Yusei said, looking at her cards. "However, I know you'll be able to do it. I'll be okay, but you should take the little time we have to study your cards and their abilities so you're prepared."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:20 pm

"sorry. I only know duel disks and stuff. Since we can't get a lot around these parts, I never bother to spend money to learn about duel runners, since I don't duel myself." Seiki said, raising an eyebrow.

-----------------------------------

Zeiya puffed her cheeks as she started to quickly glance through the cards. "I just hope I can remember all of these...so when is our duel? like, right now?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 pm

"C'mon! How differnt are they?" Shuho said with a smile. "I told Kazu here you're the best mechanic around. Was I wrong or what? You can do this! We don't even need parts. All ya gotta do is fix it."

"As a matter of fact, yours is," the Warden said from behind Zeiya. His arms were crossed and he had a big smirk on his face. "I decided I'll deal with you first, since it should be the quickest win of the three."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 am

"Yes, you were wrong, Shuho." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "I'm not a mechanic. I fix duel disks and disable the traps. I don't even know what the inside of a del runner looks like. I'm not taking chances by getting my hand dirty to fix yours...the last time I tried to fix something I had no idea how, I ended up making it worse."

------------------------------------------------

"Gah!" Zeiya cried as she jumped back. She huffed. "Oh, it's you. For a second, I thought you were a big fat monster." she said, smirking. "you made a grave mistake dueling me first! So nyeh!" she stuck out her tongue at the Warden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next