Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am

"Wait, Zeiya."

A voice echoed as footsteps rang out through the area and a figure walked before the girl. Blue eyes stared at her and a smile ran along pale lips, a hand coming up with a card in it. The crimson streaked duelist stood before the girl, holding out his most precoius card thus far for her to take for the duel, the Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. Kai could only let out a small chuckle as he nodded

"Kick his ass."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 pm

"C'mon! C'mon!" Shuho said. "Do this, and we both get a ticket to the city! How hard can it me if Zeiya could do it?" He walked over to the Duel runner and hit the computer scree again, causing it to open and smoke slightly. "Well... it's not an easy fix, but your a mecha genius. I know. I saw what you can do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I highly doubt it," the Warden said with his arms crossed. His fingers went into his nose, pulling out a few nose hairs which he then blew on towards Zeiya. "The arena's this way, so all the inmates can see your defeat." He turned and started walking to the arena in the middle of the Facility, knowing Zeiya wouldn't turn and run, but thinking she would were she smart.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 pm

"I'm perfectly fine staying here, thank you very much." Seiki sighed as she uncrossed her arms. "Besides, Zeiya bought books. I only work on DUEL DISKS. Does that not go through your head?"

-------------------------------

Zeiya flailed her arms to blow the hairs away as she glared at him. "You mean YOUR defeat, you sicko!" she shouted as she ran to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 am

"I pity that git..."

Kai muttered blandly before laughing at what he said. His blue eyes shone with amusment at the fact that Zeiya was probably going to knock that guy on his ass. After a brief cough he scratched his own cheek and grinned

"Well, not really."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 am

Shuho put his hands together, hovering over her and saying, "Please! Please! C'mon! Please! C'mon!" He continued doing this over and over as if he would never stop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the arena, the Warden (English name is Armstrong) snapped his fingers and said, "Bring my cards... Oh, that's right. You don't even have one. That means I win by default!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm

"No go." Seiki said before standing up straight. She reeled back her left arm and lunged it forward, punching Shuho in the stomach. "When I said I can't, then I can't." She said before pushing him away.

---------------------------------------------------

"That's where you're wrong, groso!" Zeiya said as she held out her deck. "I got plenty of cards...each written with my victory!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Shuho held his stomach from the pain. He lowered to one knee and lifted his head up. "Sorry..." he said in pain. "I don't give up that easy... If ya said all ya need's the know-how, I can get that. If I do, ya promise to fix my runner up?" His face had a combination of pain and determination that showed he wasn't going to let this go.

Armstrong gave a smirk and said, "Well well well, I guess it was worth the walk here after all. I could bust you for having contriban in the Facility, but I'll be a nice guy and honor the agreement. Hey, someone get us some duel disks!"

Two guards entered the arena briefly, long enough to place duel disks on both their arms. "Alright, girly! I hope you don't cry too much after the first few moves. I was thinking about taking my time dealing with you."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 pm

"Nope." Seiki said as she turned to her side and brushed off a piece of hair in her face. "Doing stuff to things that big is too troublesome."

"Well...you said that Hisaki girl bought books...wouldn't you have them?" Kazu said, pointing to her.

She immediately glared at him without turning. "Shut up...or I'll throw you at the fence." He sweatdropped, backinng away with his hands up. "There is no way I'm going to fix up that Duel runner and that's final!" She yelled before kicking Shuho again.

----------------------------------------------

"Yeah right! You'll be down on your knees begging for mercy when I mop the floor with you!" Zeiya said as she put her deck into the duel disk. "So, you'll let me go AND all of the girls?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Shuho blocked her kick but was still knocked back into the wall. He looked up at her and said, "No way... No way I'm lettin it end that way. Security came for me just for knowin Zeiya. That means they'll come after you eventually. You wanna run the rest of your life?!"

"That's some kinda talk," Armstrong said, as he out his fingers into his nose once again. "You know what, I'll do it, but if I win you gotta be my personal servant girl! No getting out of it either."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 pm

"They came after you because you help her escape...not to mention you're a duelist." Seiki said, turning her back and crossing her arms. "They haven't come after me before and they never will. I told you. I. Don't. Duel."

Kazu rubbed the back of his head, sweatdropping. "Sorry dude...it's true. We only go after crooks and duelists. Even if she's a friend, we wouldn't go after her without a damn good reason."

----------------------------------------

A shudder went up Zeiya's spine. ~The horror...~ she thought before shaking her head. "Even if i do lose, there is no way I'll ever be your servant girl! I rather be isolated for the rest of my days!" she drew five cards. "Now hurry up so we can get this over with!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:53 pm

Shuho glared at her and finally went to the center of the room and sat down. He crossed his arms and said, "I can't leave without a Runner to ride on... So if you're not fixin it, guess we're gonna be roomies!"

Armstrong drew his cards and said, "I make the rules here! Trust me, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging to be my servent. I'll let you make the first move out of mercy!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 pm

"Whatever...sleep outside for all I care..." Seiki said as she jumped over the fence. she glared at them as she activated a button from her remote control and the fence let out a spark. "have fun tyring to come over." she said as she turned around, waving as she head back to her house.

---------------------------------------

"I wouldn't beg for anything even if it killed me! Draw!" Zeiya shouted as she drew. "I summon a monster in defense mode and place two facedowns! Turn end!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 am

Kai could only watch Zeiya duel Armstrong with a tint of cold ice, or hiddenanger. This guy made him think. People in this city thought the ones from satellite were scum? He had never heard something so stupid. Oh it was true that there were rats of humanity and little pests here and there, but there were also good people in the satellite. People just trying to get by and survive. They were scum too?

No, people like Armstrong were the scum.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 am

Shuho looked around for a moment, then said, "Sorry Seiki, but I know this place too..." He motioned Kazu to follow him and began to walk to the nearest subway station.

Armstrong grinned as he drew his card. "I'll start with Iron Chain Repairman in attack mode!" A man with pants held up by a chain and a large happer appeareed on the field. (LV4 Atk:1600) "I'll have him attack your weakling monster!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Kazu nodded as he followed Shuho. "Oy....are you sure this is safe? I don't know....but i have a bad feeling about that girl. She seems dangerous." he said in a low voice, being paranoid she's listening to them or something

----------------------------------

The card flipped over, revealing Giant soldier of Stone in defense mode (DEF 2000) "You're dumber than you look! Becfause of that, you take 400 points of damage!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:35 pm

"If she can do all this, she can definately fix my Duel Runner," Shuho said as he started walking through the subway tunnels. "She's the only one with the know-how to do it, So I don't got a choice." He looked and pointed up to the subway exot nearby. "We get out through here and she's not far."

Armstrong gave a glare as he set a card face down. "I'll set a card and activate two Gravekeeper's Servant Spell cards!"he declared. "With this, you gotta send two cards from your deck to the graveyard just to attack! I'll end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

"all right..." Kazu said as he continued to follow. He fell forward a bit, stumbling over something on the ground. Suddenly, two giant metal cages came down upon the two duelists. "O-oy! What the hell?!" Kazu said, banging at the bars. "You were saying, kid?!"

----------------------------------------

She drew and looked at her cards. "I activate the card Despell! With this, I can destroy one of your stupid spells!" A lock appeared over the spell card and locked the card, destroying it. "Next, I summon Goblin Squad in attack mode!" A gang of goblins carrying clubs apoeared on the field (ATK 2300) "Attack his monster!" they all cried as they charged at the monster."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Shuho grabbed the bars and said, "Just help me with this. They weren't locked down, so we can left em up."

"Nice try, but I activate my Soul Anchor trap card! This equips to a Chain monster I control and makes it imdestructible in battle." The Goblins attacked, but the Repairman still stood. Armstrong's life points fell but he just grinned. "Guess you'll have to try again next time. Then again, you're a Satellite scumbag, AND a girl, so this is probably your best."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm

"Yeah, I'll help..." Kazu said, glaring at him. "The only problem is we're trapped in separate cages! It feels like tons! I can't even move this a single inch!" He shouted as she tried ramming the bars to tip it over with no luck and a dislocated shoulder.

------------------------------------------

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...." Zeiya wagged her index finger as her face held a smirk. "Sorry, but you forgot I put down a few facedowns as well. Activate Trap Jammer! This nifty trap activates when a trap is used during the battle phase. The effect is negated and the trap is utterly destroyed!" A small metal trap apeared behind Soul Anchor, then closed on it and destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Shuho kicked the bars and said, "Damnit... I can't let it end here..." He shut his eyes tightly as his deck began to glow slightly. Shuho picked up a single card and, within seconds, the bars in front of him were broken off, as if blown by a blast of power. Shuho sat down and said, "Woah... what was that about?"

Armstrong moved his fingers into his nose again, pulling out a few hairs as if brushing off the situation. "Its not like its a problem. Like I said, this is obviously your best. A reject deck and a reject duelist only have one lucky move, after all."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm

"A-ahhh......." Kazu gaped at the sudden burst of the bars. "D-Dude! you're like one of those rumored Psychic duelists I heard the elite officers talk about! Bringing duel monsters to life...but I didn't see a thing! what's that all about?!" He said.

-----------------------------------------

"Oh really?" Zeiya said, crossing her arms as a big cheeky smile appeared. "So that means a fail of a deck and a fat ass as a warden is going to do worse! I thought so!" she took a card from her deck and put it in her graveyard due to Soul Graveyard's effect. "I end with a facedown!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Shuho shook his head and said, "I didn't see it either, man. I just picked up my Light and Darkness Dragon card and next thing I know there's a hole in the cage! But I'm not gonna complain." He stood up and walked out, going to Kazu's cage. "C'mon! Let's really try liftin it now..." He bent down to grab the cage from the bottom, waiting for Kazu so they could lift together.

The Warden drew his next card and gave a grin. Like I thought... I summon my Iron Chain Snake in attack mode!" A large snake made completely of Chain Links appeared on the field. (LV:3 Atk:800) "Since your Goblins went to defense mode after their attack, I'll attack them right now!" The snake lunged forwards, wrapping itself around the Attack Force all at once, squeezing them into submission.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:56 pm

"All right." Kazu said as he grabbed the bottom. "And...Pull!" He tried to lift the cage with all his might. It didn't seem like it wanted to budge. "Jeez...hey, get that pipe there! It might help!"

---------------------------------

Her goblins cried out in pain as theyw ere destroyed. She puffed out her cheeks. "Now that was downright mean!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Shuho grabbed the pipe and wedged it underneath the cage. He struggled to lift it, using the pipe as support to help him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm just gettin started!" Armstrong said as his snake then jumped up and fell on top of the Giant Soldier of Stone. "Now I'll use my monster's ability to equip it to your Rock Head. That means it loses 800 attack and defense point. I'll set a face down card and end my turn from there."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:27 pm

The cage started to rise a bit. "It's working it's working!" Kazu said. Suddenly, the pipe on the bottom where shuho is trying to push broke in two along with the top pipe, making the cage collapse. "Wow....some old pipes those were." he said as he walked up to Shuho. "Aww man! Dude, look!" he pointed to some stairs and saw some light coming out. "It's already morning!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"I activate Dust Tornado! This card destroys one facedown on the field so I'll target the one you just put down! A tornado appeared over hi s facedown, destroying it. "Also, I can set a spell or trap down in its place. My draw!" she glanced at the car and smirked. "I sacsrifice my Giant Soldier of stone to summon Prime Material Dragon!" A large orange dragon appeared on the field, letting out a roar. "Now attack him directly!" It roared as it charged over to Armtrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next