Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm

"Me? Heh.."

Kai backed away and looked at the girl. His eyes skimming over her form with a smile running across his lips. Short pink hair, soft pale features, and general baggy clothes. He liked her pants, and he had to hide a blush when he looked at her torso. She looked so delicate, yet he knew that looks could be very deceiving. He shook his head and then glanced away

His blue eyes fell on Zeiya, a small sigh escaping his lips. His hand came out and ran through his spiky hair front, his pigtail twitching. He took a few steps forward and then cocked his head, waving his hand to her Duel Runner, as if letting her know she could have it back without a problem. Yet, his eyes were growing ever narrow and a slight red streak ran through his hair

"Just a small test. Nothing to worry about. Still..."

Suddenly his palm came up once again after digging through his own pouch, holding something. A card, a duel monster card. A great blue skinned beast with mighty bulk and terror inducing eyes, almost deadly, yet beautiful all the same. It seemed to taunt all that looked at it, as if waiting for battle, for bloodshed. With high attack, and high defence, a being of sheer destruction. Its name shone in silvery letters, a name of raw power. Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

"Here, take this as an apology. I wanted a duel, a test. Not an enemy."

The pig-tailed boy didn't even seemingly care that he was giving a stranger a card of such power, of such near unknown.

"Sorry..."

&&&&&&&

OOC: The card must come out of somewhere, and since Zeiya wanted one I thought Kai could hand it her. Note: This is the only one he has, well, had. How did Kai get it? Simple, he found it next to a glowing stone deep within the dark reaches of satalite, and yet he didn't use it, as if knowning it wasn't mean for him.

Bullshit aside, Shuho has Dark End Dragon, Zeiya has the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Kai? Well...

Note:

This isn't 'card god modding' XD As he didn't keep it for himself, nor use it.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:05 pm

"Whoa!" Zeiya said as she looked at the card, her hands hovering near it. "Blue eyes White Dragon? What?" Her hands inched forward before retracting. She backed away. "But...I can't accept sch a rare card...I'm nothing but a thief. Not to mention I don't have a duel disk..."

"I have one that I managd to take from those cronies." Seiki said as she dug itno her back adn tossed Zeiya a Duel Disk. "You can use that for now...I'll head back and see how I can fix this one up." With that, she covered the duel disk with a special fabric and hopped over the fence, making sure it didn't short circuit.

"Is...that really for me?" Zeiya said as she kept eyeing the Blue Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

"Sure, I have a feeling its going to be happy with you."

Kai took a few steps forward as he said this, his hands in his pockets after throwing her the card. He stared at the shocked girl and simple shook his head, a smile crawling along his lips as he stared at her duel disk. He brought out his own arm, his duel disk flashing alive as he jumped back and then grinned, his pig-tail lashing wildly in the sudden tense wind that passed between them

"You wanna test that card out?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Zeiya's eyes sparkled as she took the card. She smiled widely. "T-Thanks! No one but SEiki gives me such rare stuff...she was the one taht help me get that duel disk! A one of a kind!" She put the card along with her deck into the duel disk, which shuffled the cards. She then attached the Duel disk to her arm and drew 5 cards. "All right, let's see who's the better duelist!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

"Lets duel!"

Kai called out, as if awaiting something. His hand shot out as his duel disk clicked to a start, six cards joining together within his palm. Seconds flew by as he looked at his first hand, and his relaxed face glancing over each one. He rubbed his nose and then grasped two card, before placing them down as he spoke

"I'll just set one monster card, and one face down. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm

"My turn!" Zeiya said as she drew her card. "I activate the spell card, Nobleman of Extermination! It allows me to destroy and remove from play one facedown spell or trap! and if it's a trap, both players have to look through their deck for the same trap and remove those from play!" A giant knight like warrior appeared before Kai and slashed his mightly sword down on the facedown.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 pm

"Sorry, but that won't work."

Kai commented as he lashed out with his hand, chaining his card with Nobleman of Extermination, a smile on his face. Since her card could only destroy a facedown card with its effect, he could simply chain it, nullifying it completely and activating his trap card. Not a genius plan, but the Blackdragoon seemed please nonetheless

"You've activated my Royal Decree trap card. While this card is face-up on the field, it negates the effects of all Trap Cards on the field except itself, handy, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"Oh well...it has another use!" Zeiya said. "By removing a spell card from my graveyard out of play, I can special summon Spell Striker!" A smaill little monster with a staff appeared. (ATK 600) "I place a mosnter in defense mode. Now, Spell Striker, attack!" the boy raised its staff and a lightning like spell shot out toward Kai. "Spell Striker can attack directly, even if there are monsters on the field!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm

"Ow."

Kai trilled calmly as his life points fell to three-thousand four-hundred, causing him to rub the back of his head. Spell Striker? Heh, nice card, which he had never heard of. Suppose he couldn't counter everything, and he had to admit he didn't expect her to have such a card. Ah well, suppose that was what he got for underestimating his opponents.

Specially one as cute as Zeiya.

Gah!

Why did that always happen!? Stupid brain..
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Zeiya took two cards form her hand. "I end with a facedown." she said. "You're move....uhhh...." she sweat dropped.

"...who the heck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:18 pm

"Kai. Kai Blackdragoon."

He answered as he drew his next card from his deck. Suddenly he gave a smile as his eyes landed on the card he drew. Sweet. He span on his foot and flipped the facedown monster card after a few breaths, his voice echoing as his smile grew, the card letting off a golden glow, a small figure appearing before the pig-tailed male in an instant "I flip summon Silent Magician LV4!"

Kai flashed a grin

"Next, I activate Level Up!" In a blink of an eye Silent Magician LV4 flashed and turned into the more curvy and adult Silent Magician LV8, her cold eyes landing on Zeiya without a word. She seemed to smile darkly, an almost deadly gleam lighting up the area. Silent Magician LV8 - (3500/1000)

"Attack that Spell Striker, now!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm

The attack went through and Spell Striker was destroyed. However, Zeiya's life points were safe.

"I take no battle damage in a battle that include's spell striker!" She said, sticking out her tongue. "You may have a strong monster, but that doesn't mean you'll win!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 pm

"My dear, if you think this powerful beauty here is my key card, you're way off."

Kai commented with a grin as he held up a card, putting it within a monster slot face down "I'll set this monster card, and then end my turn." He then blinked as he took another look at his remaining three cards and then glanced at Zeiya, giving a small smile while nodding past his spellcaster

"Your move!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:13 pm

"My turn! Draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I Flip summon Penguin Soldier to attack mode!" A rather small, yet cute looking penguin with shoulder armor and a sword appeared on the field. "It can send up to two monsters back to the owner's hands so I choose both of your monsters!" the Penguin squacked as it ran over towards the monsters and slashed its sword.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 pm

"Cool."

Kai uttered as he watched this happen, glancing at the returned monsters in his hand with a shrug. He couldn't deny that he hadn't expected that, but it was a nice effect nonetheless. Without nothing to say he crossed his arms and awaited the girl to continue, glancing over his field, noticing he only had Royal Decree out, and no monsters.

&&&&&&&

OOC: New avatar shows up wrong because its a PNG file T.T Safe to say, the crimson streaked Kai is supposed to be faded, like the one in his profile.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 pm

"I activate the spell card, Cup of Ace! I flip a coin. If it's heads, I drwa two carsd, but if it's tails, you draw two." Zeiya said as a coin appeared in the middle of the field. It flipped automatically, spinning in the air, before landing back on the field with heads up. "all right! Now I can draw two cards!" She said as she drew. "I activate the spell card, Twister! By paying 500 life points, I can destroy one face up spell or trap card on the field, which means your royal decree is gone!" A giant twister formed where the coin was and headed for the trapcard.

"That's not all! I activate the spell card Cost Down! by discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, all monsters in my hand's level are decreased by two for this turn. Now I activate my facedown card, Birthright! This allows me to special summon a normal monster in my graveyard onto the field, and I choose the one I just discarded...Rise, Blue eyes white dragon!" She said, throwing her hand in the air as the blue eyes rose up from the ground. It looked at Kai and gave a mighty roar.

"That's not the end of it, either! If this is the only card in my hand, I can special summon Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight in attack mode!" A Dark, menancing looking knight on a horse with armor appeared on the field. "Now I attack with both Gaia and Blue eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 am

"I ain't going down just yet! I discard Kuriboh to block the attack of your dragon, give me a hand little buddy!"

Kai shouted, yet took the attack of Gaia as he grunted, feeling his life points drop to one-thousand one hundred in an instant. He getting beat, hard. The two fearsome monsters infront of him sent a chill down his spine, and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon was terror-inducing indeed. He could almost feel a lick of fear in his stomach.

"Don't give up!"

The Blackdragoon blinked, glancing around at the fellow English voice. It was distorted, and much like his own, yet lighter and holding a hint of relaxed nature. It was strange, like hearing it in his own head. His eyes narrowed and spied a flash of spiky crimson streaked hair hanging over a cheeky grin, before fading, as if it was never there in the first place

"Huh.." muttered Kai to himself. That was wierd.

&&&&&&&

OOC: He has a Kuriboh on his duel disk in the photos, kind of expected.

PS: She has no cards on hand, no traps/spells (not counting Birthright), and a few monsters. Yet Kai has five cards (next draw) on hand, yet nothing on the field. Oh, and yes, that was a small 'nod off' to our old group T.T I could nut help it.

They really need to get their butts over here Sad

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 pm

"Tch...great, just great..." Zeiya muttered. "I end my turn!""
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm

"Draw!"

Kai did just that, swiping out a card from his deck and glancing over his hand. His eyes trailed over each card, noting two which had been returned from the field, and three which could save his butt at the moment. He let a smile lick his lips as he spied one of the cards in his hand. A friend. A friend that could save his butt.

The Blackdragoon shot forward and threw a card into the spell slot, a vortex of energy forming above Zeiya's field and ripping downwards over the monsters, destroying them instantly. His voice echoed, explaining what just happened. It seemed he had activated Lightning Vortex, a card that would destroy all face-up monsters the opponent had in control, if he discared one card. Which he had, his returned Silent Magician Lv8.

"Now, I summon Magna Drago!" In a flash he summoned the beast with a flash of a monster card, the small red dragon roaring as it phased alive. Magna Drago (1400/600).

"But, I'm not finished. Its time I show you my key card, and the reason the Blue-Eyes White Dragon refused me. Observe..." Kai trailed off as a glow overtook his Magna Drago, its form shattering in a flash of crimson as the Blackdragoon put a monster card on the spot where Magna Drago once was, a earth shaking motion following.

Crimson eyes flashed, a mighty form phasing into view. Its body was steel-like, painted in a cold darkness filled black, with streaks of blood licked crimson flowing over it. Its wings towered over the area, huge and casting shadows over all who dared to be before it. Its maw was deadly, drooling and snapping open, letting out a chilling roar that sent a shiver down Kai's spine. A dragon. A dragon that was a large and deadly as the Blue Eyes itself.

"Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" (2800/2400)

&&&&&&&

OOC:

Zeiya has the Blue Eyes White Dragon, and will probably get something just as strong. Shuho has the Dark End Dragon, and probably the Light End Dragon. That, or Light and Darkness Dragon. Kai has the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. The '5D' dragon theme shines through even our characters it seems.

There will be a flashback showing how Kai got it if anyone is interested, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:22 pm

"whoa!" Zeiya cried, backing away as the REd eyes appeeared."Don't tell me...you're gonna do a direct attack?!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 pm

"Yup, but not before doing one final move! I activate Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's special effect. Once per turn, I can summon a Dragon-type monster from my hand or Graveyard. Me? I'm going to summon from my hand using this effect" said Kai as he took a card from his hand and then placed it on his duel disk, his Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon flaring with light

"I summon Luster Dragon!" (1900/1600)

The Blackdragoon's hand snapped to the side and placed his sun-glassess across his face, a grin licking across his face. His pigtail waved wildly in the wind behind him as his two dragons roared, knowing what was coming next. Kai threw out a palm, his voice echoing over the suddenly tense area

"Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and Luster Dragon. Attack directly and finish this!"

The two beasts roared once again and threw back their heads. Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's maw was filled with a crimson and black flame, hovering just above the teeth and forming into a large pulsing energy ball before letting loose at Zeiya. Luster Dragon simpy opened its mouth, a blue glow forming at the base of its mouth and then expanding outwards at the girl.

Kai just smiled once and bowed his head, crossing his arms as he spoke

"And that, is game."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 pm

"Gah!" Zeiya cried as she used her arms to cover herself. She was sent flying and crashing to the Duel runner, causing it to fall and a few parts falling apart. "O-Ow..."

"You sure make a ruckus." Seiki said as she jumped over the fence. She tossed Zeiya's duel disk to her. "Here, I fixed it up. Now what do you two plan to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 pm

"To tell you the truth, I have no idea."

Kai said as he walked up, the holograms fading around him while his duel disk diactivated. He took a glance at Seiki and had to hide a blush once again, letting out a sigh as he turned to Zeiya and nodded at the girl. He had to admit she was a good duelist, and that Blue-Eyes White Dragon he had given her would help her greatly in matches to come. Still, now he didn't know what to do.

"I enjoyed the match, you're pretty good." smiled Kai before he blinked and then turned to Seiki "Erm, who are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm

"Seiki. An old friend of Zeiya here." she said, crossing her arms. "Are you sure you guys should be sticking around here? Security loves to patrol around here...and I bet Trudge will be here as well."

"Well, I can't go anywhere...because THAT MEANIE CAUSED ME TO CRASH INTO MY DUEL RUNNER! IT'LL TAKE ATLESAT AN HOUR TO FIX IT!!!" Zeiya shouted, pointing her finger at Kai.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 pm

"Don't give me that. I can you tell would have had no qualms about your Blue-Eyes White Dragon toasting me, would you?" dryly asked Kai as he cocked an eyebrow, crossing his arms and staring at Zeiya. She reminded him of someone, yet he couldn't tell who. Then he frowned and gave her a blank stare with another eyebrow hiking up

"Besides, where is it in the 'Book of Zeiya' that said I had the power to direct where you landed on your ass?"

He sighed and turned to Seiki

"You, on the otherhand, are correct. I think."

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next