Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 pm

"Maaayyyybeee~" Zeiya said, putting her hands behidn her head. "I only dueled him once so I'm not sure." She lowered her arms and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Come on, Kai! Beat that stupid guard!!!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"You heard the lady! Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, attack his Chthonian Emperor Dragon!" called out Kai as he threw out his hand. In a flash of motion the great black dragon threw back its head and began to gather a large ball of pulsing black energy, its eyes glowing darkly as its growl echoed over the area. Without moments to spare the Dragon roared and then snapped open its maw, letting the massive wave of raw power howl down upon the opposing beast.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 pm

The guard gave a wince and said, "Not yet... I activate my Justi Break Trap! With this, I can destroy all effect monsters you control but since my Dragon is a Normal Monster right now, it won't be destroyed. Your dragon won't be so lucky..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 pm

"Counter Trap, activate. Destruction Jammer."

The lashing strikes of lightning let off from the guard's trap slammed into a large transparent shield that amerged around his own beasts. Kai swiftly discarded a card and shook his head, his pigtail whipping behind him in motion. His blue eyes gazed back at the guard and grinned behind his long bangs, chuckling slowly

"Talk about close..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm

The guard's mouth opened in amaazement and shock as his last defensive card was destroyed. "I... I can't lose here. I'm suppose to be the best duelist in Sector Security... Kazu... I'll surpass you..." With that, his monster was hit, destroyed. He knew what would happen from here. Kai had enough monsters to attack and finish the duel, and he was out of cards on the field to defend himself. It was over.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

"Chaaaa~! Game..."

Kai threw out his hand as his blue eyes gazed at his opponent. Slowly his hand began to close into a fist, one finger at a time. Like a ticking time bomb, a thud began echoing. A heartbeat. His pigtail lashed wildly behind him in an unseen wind, and then, it happened. His hand closed fully and the Blackdragoon shouted

"..Over!"

He struck with his final monster. Yet, he never stopped smiling at his opponent.

It had been fun.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Goodwin gave a small smile of interest as he walked forward, towards the winner. "It seems your reputation is correct," Goodwin said to Kai. "You are free to leave the Facility, as per our agreement. Kai Blackdragoon, I know we shall see each other again in the near future."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:30 pm

"Kai!!!" Zeiya cried as she glomped him, her arms wrapped around his neck. "You did it, you did it, you did it!!! Now we can all get out!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 pm

"Great."

Kai glanced over the duel disk and deck, his eyes narrowing with interest. Finally he turned and shook his head, sighing. He had almost forgotten that he was dueling for his freedom. He had been so caught up in the hype of the duel that he had lost track of everything, and simply wanted to have a blast.

He grinned at Zeiya and shrugged

"Yup."

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

"Also..." Goodwin said, calling out to the two of them. "Kai Blackdragoon, look closely at the cards you dueled with... If you examine them, I think you'll fine they are you original cards with small modifications for the sake of this little test." He turned as the doors in front of him began to open, showing freedom on the other side.

Yusei gave a small smile at Kai and said, "The bond with your cards is strong, Kai Blackdragoon. My name is Yusei Fudo, a friend of Zeiya's." (I don't know if they were introduced face to face yet)
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 pm

The pigtailed duellist turned to the spiky-haired one, nodding as he crossed his arms. He ran over what Rex said a few times in his head, trying to hide the small smile that threatened to grow across his face. Finally he relaxed and grinned at Yusei, speaking lightly

"Nice to meet you. I still can't believe we get to go."

He glanced over to the exit and shook his head once again

"Well, can't say I'll miss this place."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm

"But even if we leave, there's still a problem..." Zeiya said, letting go and crossing her arms, thinking deeply. "What about Yusei and my Duel runner? not to mention our decks as well..." she opened her eyes and turned to the both of them. "Any Ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Outside, there was a semi-customized Duel Runner, complete with a deck in the holster. "I believe that is your answer," Goodwin said with his eyes closed, holding his hand out to invite her to take it.

"D-Director, sir," one of the guards whispered to him. "Why are you giving her that Duel Runner? It was still made using stolen parts. Shouldn't it be in the Security Storage Building?"

Goodwin moved his lips to the man's helmet, where his ear would be and whispered, "She'll be needing it soon enough regardless, so she should take it for now. I haven't finished observing them yet."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Zeiya gaped as she ran over ot the runner, taking out the deck and looking through it. "..." She blinked as she looked at the cards, then at Goodwin. "I don't get it...why just me? There has to be some kind of catch to this." she said, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at the suspisous man.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Goodwin opened his eyes, looking at her for a monent. He then walked forward to her and said, "Think of it as compensation for the harassment my former employee gave you as well as the other women in this Facility. I know it might not seem like much, but I had a feeling you would appreciate it all the same."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh really...?" She muttered to hersefl before smiling as she turned to Kai and Yusei. "Hey guys! I got my stuff back!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:31 pm

OOC: Hey, I think you're forgetting a certain thread Julie!!
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm

"Well, guess this is where we split."

The voice came from the back of the group. Suddenly Kai stepped forward, rubbing the back of his head as a red tint stretched over his pale cheeks. He finally sighed and grinned, turning on his foot as he fixed his duel disk tightly, his pigtail flowing down his back without a word

"I'm gonna explore the city, but I'm going to try keep my head down at the same time. Sorry, but I can't do such a thing in groups."

He flashed a smile at Zeiya and Yusei over his shoulder

"Maybe I'll meet up with you two somewhere. Its been fun!"

His footsteps echoed in his leaving dash...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15