Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm

"My draw!" she said as she drew. "I summon Twin Barrel Dragon in attack mode!" A dragon standing on two legs and its head shaped like a gun appeared. "When it's summoned, I can flip two coins. If both are heads, I can destroy a card I choose on the field. And that card is gonna be your facedown monster." A coin appeared next to her duel runner and flipped, revealing heads. "All right! Now just one momre..." It flipped again, revealing heads. "Ha! In your face, Trudge! that monster goes bye bye now!" The dragon load its ammo before shooting two rounds at the facedown monster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:46 pm

He watched as his face down monster was destroyed and gave a small grin. "Nice try, girly. Too bad I still have two Gate Blockers on the field with 2000 defense points. Only one of your monsters can even match it."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 am

She smirked as her facedown flipped over and one of his Gate Blockers disapperaed. "What do you mean two of them?" Zeiya said. "I activate my trap, ______! This returns a monster to the owner's hand! now with only one gate blocker, IT shouldn't be a problem! Prime Material Dragon, attack his monster!"

OOC: posting from school, forgot the name of the trap, will edit later
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 am

Trudge grunted as his final defensive monster was destroyed. "Your tricks might be able to get you through in a Ground duel, but in Turbo duels its all about speed. Look at your Speed Counters. You haven't got 1 to your name, but I already have 5 Speed Counters."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 am

"So what if you have more? I can still beat you through your life points! Twin Barrel Dragon, Dragon Ice, attack him directly!" The two dragons glared at Trudge. TWin barrael dragon shot twice and Dragon ice flew beside him and slashed.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm

"You think a deck from the Satellite can stop me!" Trudge said as both the attacks connected. Hs life points dropped low, just 100 away from a defeat, and his Speed Counters were reduced by 2. "I'll admit you're better than you look, but you've got nothing against the long arm of the law!"

OOC: Yes, I know it would have been exactly 0 with those attacks, but he's surviving for dramatic effect and also to summon one final monster.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:19 pm

"WHAT?! You're suppose to be down...cheater!" Zeiya cried, her eye twitching. "Fine, I end my turn! now hurry up and go away, Sludge!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm

For the sake of law enforcement, its okay to bend the rules against a Satellite Scum like you... Trudge thought as he looked at his hand. "I've got everything I need to finish you off! It's my turn!" He drew, looking at his hand. He took three cards and sent them to the graveyard. "I've played with you long enough! Now I send three monsters to my graveyard so that I can summon my Montage Dragon to the field!" With that, a giant three headed dragon appeared on the field. "Montage Dragon's attack is the combined level of the disared monsters times 300. I sent two level 4 monster and a level 2, giving it a grand total of 3000 attack points!" (LV.8 Atk:3000)

"That's not all! Now I play the Speed Spell, Sonic Bustr! Since I have 4 Speed Counters, Ican deal damage to you equal to have the attack of one of my monsters. I think I'll pick my Montage Dragon, so get ready for 1500 points of damage!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 pm

"WHAT?!" Zeiya cried as she was hit. Her duel runner started to slow done and almost went out of control. "That's a dirty trick! Even for someone like you!" Zeiya cried as she maintained her control.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Trudge gave a grin as a card came out from under his sleeve. He next exclaimed, "And that's just the beginning! I have another Sonic Buster Card in my hand, so I think I'll play it right now!" Another blast came from his card and straight at her. "With that outta the way, I think I'll attack your Ice Dragonand finish you off!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 pm

"WHAT>?! YOU CHEAP ASS-" Zeiya cried, only to be cut off by the attack. Her duel runner started to go out of control again. "Gahhhhhh!" she managed to gain control once again. "I activate Defense Draw! All damage is reduce to 0 and I draw a card." Zeiya said as she drew her card.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Trudge grunted and said, "Damn kid... With only 1000 life points and 1 Speed Counder, I don't have anything to worry about anyway. I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Zeiya bit her lip as she had her hand on her deck. ~Pleae...I can't get caught now! Not when I finally have my duel runner!~ She thought as she drew. She looked at the card and grinned. "I summon The Calculator in attack mode!" A strange human like robot appeared on the field. "It's attack is equal to my monster's levels times 300! Prime Material Dragon is level 6, Dragon Ice is level 5, and Twin Barrel Dragon is level 4! That brings the total to 15 x 300, which equals 4500 ATK!" The head of the robot went crazy with numbers until it stopped at 4500. "Now attack Trudge's monster and win us the duel!" The calculator pointed its hand at the monster and eletricity static through it, shootig out towards the monster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Trudge yelled out loudly as his Runner started to smoke and break down. It came to a hault, causing Trudge to crash and fall off of it.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:05 pm

"All right!" Zeiya cried as she stopped her duel runner. "that's what you get for messing with us Satelite! Now then..." she got off and looked through his deck, picking out the cards with the Security mark. "I'll be confiscating your cards for cheating and innocent measures. Bye bye now, Sludge." She said as she got on her duel runner and sped away.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Kai narrowed his eyes as he stared at the driving Zeiya, before shaking his head, walking up the downed Trudge after ducking out of his hiding spot. Without a word he bent down and checked to see if he was okay, quickly finding out that he was simply knocked out. The Blackdragoon stood back up and turned around, crossing his arms before frowning. This thief was becoming rather troublesome.

"Sorry, officer, but I can't stick around and help you. I have something to take care of.."

The pig tailed boy turned on his foot and began to walk away, his dark eyes glowing a light blue, an almost red tint spiking through his hair as he spoke to himself, the murmer flowing within the cold air and spinning through the land. His footsteps echoed, his form fading into the distance as he began to pick up speed and dash away in another direction

"I do not know whose side you are on, but its time I find out."

&&&&&&&&L

OOC: Winged it, dun blame me.
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Zeiya finally made it to the subway. Slowing down her Duel Runner, she put it next to the tent and covered it with a sheet, then walking to the right and sitting against the wall, looking at the cards she stolen.

"I can't believe it...I never thought I'd steal cards..." She muttered as she continuously turned the card from its front to its back. "I didn't use a single speed spell...but I cant just return them. I already took them out of the packet. I definetely dont' have the money...but stealing cards? Just what is that guy thinking...?" She sighed as she slid off the wall and onto the ground, staring at the ceiling.

"...I just want to go to Neo Domino..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 am

From the tracks, the dark skinned Durbin slowly walked out of the shadows and twoards them. "Well well, I knew you were good, but you even overcame a shifty Security office like Trudge. I take it you have what I asked, because I have just what you need for the city right here." He flicked his wrist and a Duelist Regestration card came out from his pocket. "All I gotta do is regester it and its all yours. From there, you don't have to steal again for the rest of your life as long as you duel. All the cash, part, and cards you could want from this little card."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Zeiya sighed as she slipped the cards down her sleeve. ~If I give these cards to him, I could finally live a good life....but...~ She sighed as she stood up and shook her sleeve. All of the Speed spells fell out onto the ground. "I may be a thief, but I have my morals, too. I only steal Duel Runner parts from punks who steal from others like Lenny. I absolutely refuse to steal cards that belong to their rightful owner, even if it is security punks like Trudge." she picked up the cards and dusted them off, then put then back into the neatly opened booster packet and threw it at Durbin. "I rather live my life like this than do something so unforgiveable as to steal cards." She then started to walk up the stairs and out of the subway.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm

"Huh, you're one confusing girl."

A figure stood in her path, blue eyes staring at her with a strange hint of something. His pigtail waved wildly behind him, a frown crossing his lips. His duel disk flashed alive and once again a red tint ran through the locks of his hair before fading into black roots, his eyes studying the girl before him. A tense wind blew back and he shook his head, letting out a chuckle. It was almost sinister, yet light-hearted all the same. Strange nonetheless.

Kai finally shook his head and let loose a cough, turning away after taking a brief glance at the subway steps, his eyes narrowing. Yet, he said nothing. Seconds passed and he put his arms behind his head, looking away from the girl as he began to walk away from her. The cheeky and sly grin never left his face as let out a small laugh, as if knowing something

"See you later, tomboy."

&&&&&

OOC: I know, WTF-How'd he get there so fast? Its Anime, things don't make sense XD That, and I'm feeling lazy.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 pm

"Now where could he be...?" Zeiya muttered as she walked around. "I should give Sludge his cards back, but I might get arrested...oh well...my fault for trusting an ass like him..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:42 pm

-Awhile later-

A roaring noise could be heard behind her, the sound of an increasing heavy object approaching being heard. A whipping pig-tail could be seen as something road next to her, slowing down as blue eyes peered behind a pair of sunglassess. A frown licked the figure's lips, a tense feeling setting in the air as a voice spoke firmly

"Sorry, I'm no thief, but I must test who you really are."

With that strange sentence said Kai shot past her and began to head down the area road, all while driving on Zeiya's Duel Runner...

&&&&&&

(OOC: Julie asked meh to do this XD Thus explaining Kai's out of character action)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Zeiya cried as she started to run at full speed. "That stupid guy! Why is he taking the whole thing?! Get back here, you weird freak!" she called out.

As Kai sped off, a barbed fense came into his view. There were strange signs of the dirt being duggedup near the bottom and abou 5 feet before the fense.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm

"Damn.."

Kai cursed under his breath as he began to halt the bike, skidding to a stop before he crashed. His blue eyes narrowed under the sunglassess, his hand coming up and whipping them off his face without a single word. He frowned as he took a glance around, getting off the bike and crossing his arms. He was no Turbo Duelist, thus he didn't dare chance going further

Either way, his plan was working perfectly so far.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 pm

"You jerk! Who said you could go stealing other's property?!" Zeiya said as she finally caught up, panting hard as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes widen. "Hey...getou to f the way!"

Suddenly, the dirt line that was right infront of kai and the Duel Runner exploded.

"Look what we have here. Never thought you'd come back." Someone behind Kai said as a girl jumped over the barbed fence, careful not to touch the wire on top.

"Seiki! What's up?" Zeiya said as she ran over to her and hugged her.

"...You were stealing again, weren't you?" Seiki said, not bothering to return or reject the hug.

Zeiya immediately took her arms off her and held her hands up in a defense position. "N-no! I didn't steal, honest!" She said as she swung her arms down. The Security cards that she took from Trudge fell from her sleeve and onto the ground. Seiki looked at them, then looked at Zeiya with a raised eyebrow.

"There must be a really good explaination, then...You never stealed cards before." She said, crossing her arms.

Zeiya laughed sheepishly, then sighed as she pushed her pointer fingers together and sweat dropped. "well..." She then explain everything about Durbin.

"Didn't I tell you not to accept things from strangers?" Seiki said.

"But...but...Rally said he was a nice guy!"

"Rally...that little shrimp?" Seiki said in a bit of suprise before shaking her head.

"Anyways...now that I'm here..." Zeiya said as she made dirt circles on the ground with her foot. She took out her broken duel disk and practically shoved it into Seiki's arms. "PLEASE!!! PLEASE FIX MY DUEL DISK! PRETTY PLEAE?! THAT MEAN MEAN GUY MADE ME BREAK IT!"

"Mean mean guy...?" Seiki said as she turned to Kai. "So...mind explaining what you're doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next