Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"That's so cool!"Rally said looking at the CPU chip. "Where'd ya get it from, huh? It doesn't look like something that'd get thrown away."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well, someone did! i found it in the trash cans. The case wasn't opened so I took the liberty and took it myself!" Zeiya said. "I'd say today is my lucky day!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:18 pm

"I wonder why someone would throw something like that away..." Rally said, looking at it. At that moment, someone began walking down the stairs into the subway. Each step could be heard and it made Rally extremely nervous.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"Dunno, but their loss is my gain." Zeiya said. She froze as she heard the footsteps. "Wonder who it is...Rally! let's hide!" She grabbed Rally and covered up the Duel Runner, putting electric traps around it. She dragged him over into the tent and peeked through to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 pm

"It looks to me like the little mouse, has her own little hole to hide in," a familiar voie said as Durbin swavely moved past the traps one step at a time. "The Duel Runner part you have in your possession has a tracer on it, so Security will be here pretty soon."

Rally raised his head and looked at the man. He smiled and said, "Hey, you're the guy that gave me my first Duel Disk! Zeiya, it's okay! I know this guy. I've gotten a lot of things from him."

Durbin smiled and said, "Looks like I have another of my satisfied customers here. Look, I came by because I had a feeling our business wasn't don yet and if you go to the facility... then that's bad for business. I've got a feelin you don't even have Speed Spell cards, do you, hot stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

"Whaaaaaaat?!" Zeiya shouted. She was not only shocked about the tracer in the chip, but to think that rally was a customer of this shady guy. "Gah! Friggin son of a...." she glared daggers through Durbin. "Rally, are you 100% sure he can be trusted?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 pm

"He gave me most of my deck," Rally said with a small smile. "It's okay, really Zeiya."

Durbin gave a small chuckle under his breath and said, "Like I thought. We've got business to discuss after all. First things first though..." he tossed her what seemed to be an unopened Duel Monsters pack. "That's an Acceleration Pack sold to Turbo Duelists. It specializes in Speed Counters and Speed Spell cards. But I don't give out anything for free. See, I accept payment one of three ways. Either money, cards or services, and with your talents, have just the service for you. Do this one little thing for me, and you keep the cards in that pack and I'll throw in a Duelist Card, just like we talked about before."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 pm

"Whoa!" Zeiya cried as the pack nearly fell out of her hands. After listening to what Durbin said, she put her hands on her hips. "Yeah...and which of my 'services are yo refering to? Dueling? Stealing?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 pm

"Right on both accounts," Durbin said as he clapped lightly. "See, Security officers use special cards no one else can get their hands on. If I got one of those card it'll up my business that much more. Security's on the way anyhow, so why don't you just go ahead and get me one of those special cards. You'll know it cuz it'll have a special mark on the back side to indicate its a Sector Security card."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 am

She raised an eyebrow as she glared at Durbin. "....Fine! If it'll make you stop bugging me about this business crap, I'll do it!" Zeiya said. "Rally, can I borrow your Duel Disk? Mine got fried." She gripped her hand, wraping it around the chip. "I'll show no one messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Durbin gave a sly smile and saluted her with two of his fingers. "Pleasure doin business with you," he said as he turned a little. "And by the way, you're gonna have to put that little bike of yours and get your deck ready for a Turbo Duel if you wanna go toe to toe with Security. And you beter put a rush on it, since they'll be here..."

With that, sierns were heard right outside above ground. A strong sounding man yelled out, "Alright Satellite Scum! We know you're down there. Come out or my team will come down and get you!" Durbin walked to the old subway tracks and said, "They'll start by makin a parimeter around the place, giving you about ten minutes to finish everything up. If you need more time then that, then you're on your own..." With that, Durbin disappeared into the shadows once again.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 pm

"Tch." Zeiya walked over to her duel runner and started to work on it a bit more, installing the CPU, and finishing it up. "It isn't perfect, but it'll have to do." she said as she looked at her Duel Runner. It was a basic model, but one could tell it had the best engine and CPU in the Satelte. She got on and started it up. Opening the booster pack, she swapped the magic cards with speeds spells and took an deep breath. "Wish me luck, Rally!" She called out as she raced up the stairs, flying past Security. "Bet you can't catch me, Trudge!" she shouted as she landed and turned around, then sped past them.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:37 pm

"You again!" Officer Trudge said as he got on his Duel Runner quickly and chased after her. "A Duel Runner and everything, eh? Well then, I'll just have to bring her in the fun way. Pursuit Mode Activate! Speed World Set On!" With the push of a button the Duel Runner went into Duel Mode. The computer said, "Duel Mode... Auto-Piolit Standby." Zeiya's Duel Runner was forced to do the same, causing her to slow down to just a ittle more than the officer's speed. He then called out, "I'll take you in with a Duel and then I can confiscate that Runner of yours along with that deck!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:50 pm

"Ha! there's no way I'm gonna let you take away all that i worked for, Sludge!" Zeiya said as she drew her cards. She narrowed her eyes. ~This is my very first time in a Riding Duel...Well...here goes nothing...~ "Come on! I haven't got all day, you Security Scum!" she turned her duel runner around and stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 pm

He gave a glare as he drew a card to begin his first turn. "The first move is mine, scum!" Truge said as he drew. "I'll start with Gate Blocker in defense mode!" He slammed his card on the Runner and a large wall with eyes appeared on te field. (LV4. Def:2000) "I'll play a face down and end my turn! By the way kid, Gate Blocker's special Ability prevents you from gaining Speed Counters while it's in defense mode. This duel's over before it's even started!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 pm

"What!? That's bullshit!" Zeiya shouted as she drew her card. She pouted as she saw that her speed counters stayed at 0. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end with two face downs!" she cried as 3 facedown cards appeared around her Duel Runner before facing away.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 pm

"Looks like this is gonna be easier than I thought," Trudge said as he drew his card and his Speed Counters went to 2. "I'll summon my Search Striker in Attack mode!" With that announcement, a large man with two big guns appeared on the field. (LV.4 Atk:1600) "When Search Striker attacks a defense monster, it destroys it without even a battle. Search Striker, take out her puny monster card!" As Trudge spoke, the man raised his gun up at the face down card. He moved to attack, firing a shot.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm

"Trap Card open, Destruction Jammer! By discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, I can negate your high and mighty monster's ability and destroy it!" She took a card from her hand and put it on the graveyard. A sphere apepared around her monster that protect it fromo Trudge's ability, then got bigger until it hit the monster, destroying it completely.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"Clever little sneak," Trudge said ias his monster was destroyed. "Well that might've save you from my monster ability but the battle still goes through, so say goodbye to that face down monster you have."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:24 pm

The monster flipped over to reveal Mecha Bunny. "You activated his ability! When my Mecha Bunny is flipped, I can target one card on the field. The controler then takes 500 points of damage!" The bunny leaped and kick Trudge in the face before it was destroyed. "also, I can special summon another Mecha Bunny in facedown defense mode from my deck when it is sent to the graveyard!" A facedown flashed before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Trudge grunted at he took 500 damage. He gave a grin and said, "Doesn't matter. As long as I've got Gate Blocker, you can't touch me or gain Speed COunters. I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

"My turn!" Zeiya cried as she drew. "I Flip summon my Mecha Bunny to attack mode and activate its ability! your target is your Gate Blocker for a 500 points of damage!" the bunny leaped into the air and stomed on Trudge's face. "I sacrifice my Mecha Bunny in order to summon Prime Material Dragon!" A large,, orange dragon rose up and roared. (Level 6 ATK 2600) "Now attack his Gate Blocker!" It roared and flew to the monster, aiming to break right through it.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Trudge's monster was destroyed with the one strike. He grinned as his face down card flipped up. "You triggered my Broken Blocker trap card! Now, since you destroyed a monster with high defense than its attack, I can play two more monsters with the same name in defense mode." With that, two more Gate Blockers appeared in the place of the destroyed one.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 pm

ZEiya smirked. "When you special summon a monster, I can discard a card from my hand to the graveyard to special Summon a Dragon Ice from my hand or graveyard (did graveyard)!" she said as a blue dragon like monster rose. "I end with a facedown!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Trudge gred as he drew a card. "It's about time I put you in your place, Satellite Scum!" he exclaimed as he prepared a card. "That Prime Material's gotta be the best thing a punk like you has, so when its gone this duel's as good as mine. For now I'll play a face down defense monster and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next