Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 pm

"All right, Yusei!" Zeiya cheered before shoving Shuho out of the way. "Regardless, there's no way I'm helping you bulid it! Now if you excuse me..." She took her empty sack and walked up the stairs. "Time for me to find some more parts!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm

"Say what!?"

A teen muttered as he stared at the almost sad blue-haired male before him. The first male had messy spiky black hair that ended with a slick pig-tail at the back. Crimson streaks ran through the rough hair, and parting over the eye section. His features were well formed and stern, with his eyebrows narrowing over his sharp eyes and his chin pressed strong. He wore a red Chinese shirt and sleek black fighting pants, yet he didn't seem of that nature.

This was Kai Blackdragoon. A person that was known of being a simple guy who tried to help people when they were down. He could never resist playing the 'Hero' or general perverted goof, yet he was fun to hang around nonetheless. His dueling skills weren't bad either, and was one of the very few to hold a grey view on the world.

The second was a large tanned male with curled blue spiked hair and tanned skin. His held a gruff face and his eyes shown with a rough intent. A scar like marking cut along one of his cheeks, a marker that gave show that he was a criminal in the eyes of Neo Domino. He seemed taller and around the same age of the other male, and seemingly a lot darker in attitude. He was known as Lenny to all who knew him. The two males had dueled each other many a time, and yet there never seemed to be any hatred between the two. Just simple a 'hello' and 'lets go!' between them.

"Well what do you want me to do about it, Lenny?" asked Kai as he scratched his own head. The two teens stood outside the of an abandoned house the Blackdragoon liked to call his home. He had just been told that a 'thief' and some 'punk' had stolen something from Lenny and his gang. Problem was the unnamed 'punk' had kicked his backside, with ease.

"C'mon Kai! You, of all people, know how horrible it feels when some punk snatches what you earned! Help us get our parts back, we know you can beat em!" came the voice of Lenny. Now, it was rather easy to see that the word 'earned' was really a lie, yet Kai didn't seem to catch that. A few seconds flew by and the pig-tailed boy waved his hand, sighing

"Huh? Oh man, fine. What do these guys look like?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

-Ten minutes later-

"Oh, this sucks!"

Kai shouted to the sky as he walked down many a street, looking for the two people that had been described. He had been told one was a young blue-haired girl that seemed rather 'boyish' in the eyes of Lenny and his gang. The blue dude had described her as "almost" cute, but a "menace" and a "blasted thief that needed to be stopped"

His description sounded familiar, but he couldn't place a finger on it. Next, was the 'punk' that had beaten Lenny, a guy that was described as a "cheater" and a "hero wannabe" in their eyes. He had gotten deeper into describing looks and such, yet Lenny just began to rant so much that Kai had barely paid much attention to the guy.

Either way, he was out looking for these two.

Yet he couldn't find heads or tails of 'em.

Yeah, what a gyp!

&&&&&&&&&

(OOC: Finally posted XD)
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:11 pm

"Finally! I got it!" Zeiya said as she was sitting in a small alley, holding up a chip to the sunlight. "I finally got my hands on a CPU! And it's a really good model as well! Not even used yet!" She squealed in glee before putting it in her pocket and swinging the sack full of Duel Runner parts over her shoulder. "Now all I need is a few more parts and some paint, then I'll officially have a Duel Runner!"

"Hey! I think i found her!"

"Crap!" Zeiya said as she made a dash to the dead end. She climbed up the emergency ladder to the side and ran up to the roof, looking down as she saw Lenny and his goons.

"I could have sworn I heard that little brat!" Lenny said, looking around. "She must have escaped! We'll look around the surrounding area!" With that, he left while two of his goons looked around.

"Great....He's looking for me again?" She muttered, facepalming herself. "It's not like he can catch me, let alone call security. I better head back." she stood up and started to run along the rooftops, yet being careful she wasn't seen.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Kai's head shot up as he spied Lenny and his call. He grinned and span on his foot, putting on a pair of red sun-glasses as his pig-tail waved behind him wildly. With skill he never knew he possesed he began to dash after the thief, ducking through alley ways and other such alike, growing ever closer. Suddenly he had found something that would help him out.

A ladder.

Heh, sweet. The Blackdragoon shot forward, bouncing up the ladder and diving on the rooftop with a grunt. His eyes narrowed, his pig-tail whipping behind him as he turned to the fading running figure, a sharp grin spreading across his lips. Without a word he charged a seprate way over the roof tops, using pure luck to guide him.

He was getting closer and closer. Soon he was sure he would find himself standing infront of the girl, blocking her path. Yet, he had to admit, she was fast. Problem was, he wasn't looking to catch her. No, he was looking to find out where she was going. He knew he had no chance of stopping her here, but he was rather good at tracking.

"You never escape a fox, eh?" muttered Kai to himself as he carefully crept after her.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Zeiya stopped at the edge of a building, backing away a bit. "Uhh....I don't remember the buildings being this far away..." she muttered as there was a fairly large gap between them. "Just how far did I go, anyways?" She looked around and spoted the old Highway far away. "Ooooookkkk...very far." she sighed, scratching her head. ~Looks like I'll just have to stay back home instead of heading back to the subway tonight...~ She backed away more and took a deep breath before running and attempting to jump the gap. She landed on the ledge, but her foot slipped from under her, causiing her to fall. However, she managed to grab the edge.

"That was close..." she muttered, only to freeze. Looking down, she cursed to herself. "No! Not my bag! Damn it!" she said as she let go and landed on top of cardboard boxes. "Ow...I can't believe it fell off." she said as she got her bag and tied it back around her right thigh. "WEll...I'm almost there." with that, she took off running at full speed, managing to pass a few of lenny's goons undetected.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm

"Ouch, that must of stung."

Kai muttered to himself as he stared and shook his head. Still, she had gave him the upper-hand. Safe to say, he could probably cut her off now. Without a word he began dashing forward, shooting towards the section the girl had fall off. Seconds passed and he looked at the gap after arriving, his eyes narrowing. He was never good at sport, but this wasn't gonna stop him.

He gave a hefty grunt and then launched forward, barely clearing the gap and spinning into a roll. He gave himself a moment to gain control of himself, brushing his clothes as he turned around and then spied a metal stairway leading to the ground not to far away. Awesome. He pushed himself up fully and slipped into a jog, jumping down each step as fast as he could.

"Sorry, but your time .."

His voice echoed, aiming at Zeiya as he flew over the final bar of the stairs, and landed on the floor with a grunt. His blue eyes flashed and he swiped the sun glassess from his eyes, a small sharp grin spreading over his face. A tense silence followed before a chuckle crept up from his chest, an almost light spark crawling within the depth of his eyes as he finished

"..is up."

&&&&&&

Cue: Your Move from the Yu-Gi-Oh soundtrack
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:01 pm

"Hey, aren't you that weirdo guy from the card shop?" Zeiya said as she slowed to a stop. Shaking her head, she glared at him. "Whatever! Now out of the way! I have to get out of here." she said as she tried to get passed.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm

"Sorry, but I can't let you do that."

Kai spoke as he held out his hand, waiting for something and pretty much blocking her path. He didn't expect the girl he had met at the store to be the 'thief', but she was nonetheless. Either way, he had to get that part back for Lenny and his gang. Weirdo? Great, that was a new one. The Blackdragoon stared at her and sighed, finally speaking with a light tone of annoyance

"Look, just give me the part you stole from Lenny back."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 pm

"Tch...so you're a friend of bug boy, too?" She said, narrowing her eyes. "There's no way I'm giving any of his parts back, especially since he stole it from the others himself! so ha!" She stuck out her tongue. "If you're not gona get out of my way, I'll make you!" she spat before stepping on his foot hard and swinging her leg towards his head.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Surprisingly the Chinese shirted boy barely reacted and simply dodged her step before swerving around her kick, his pig-tail waving behind him madly. He gave a brief pant and backed off, falling out of a strange fighting stance. His eyes narrowed and a sharp frown licked his lips as he looked at the attacking girl. She was fast, but her movements were very easy to predict. He was no martial artist, but he did have a few friends that had taught him basic moves.

Luckily, as that face strike would of hurt.

Kai gave a chuckle and spoke, his duel disk flashing as he shook off her words. He had no proof that Lenny had stolen that part, but he had proof that this girl had stolen it from him (Lenny). He was also kinda shocked how this girl moved and reacted. She was no normal resident, that was for sure. No matter though, he made a promise he intended to keep

"Wow, you're a bit of a tomboy. Fast and strong too."

He flashed a sharp frown and narrowed his blue eyes, his duel disk letting off a dark glow

"Either way, you're not getting past here without handing that part over."

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:45 pm

"No way! I'm not giving them up to a low life like Lenny." she hissed as Zeiya pulled out her duel disk from her sack, only to sweatdrop. It was broken in half and cracked all over. "Gah! Damn it! It must have broken on the fall!" she said before sinking to her knees and sulking, a little rain cloud over her head. "And It was custom made, too...It took me 2 years to save up enough..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"Gah!"

Oh how he hated it when girls cried. He got all cold and sad from simply seeing tears in their once lovely bright eyes. He was kind of a softy in that area. So with Zeiya currently crying infront of him he almost had to stop himself from falling into a sea of guilt. She was a thief, right? Damn, now she had him all confused with her actions. Seconds passed by as a tense silence fell over the area.

"..Damn. Look, if I give you the money for a new duel disk and bike part, will you hand over the thing you stole?" asked Kai as his eyes grew soft, his hand coming up to the back off his head and rubbing it with an almost guilt and shy filled motion. He had to admit, the money he had saved up from his assistant job at the card shop was all he had, but it was probably enough for both items.

He just didn't have the heart to play 'bad cop with no badge' with a teary eyed girl infront of him.

Curse his weakness for girls.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:05 pm

"No no no!" Zeiya said, shaking her head furiously as her tear-filled eyes glared at Kai. "I'm not gonna accept money from others! Things are already bad enough here and I can't pay back if you were to give me your money! This isn't the kind of duel disk you can buy from the Satelite! It was made in Neo Domino! There's no way this place has the parts nor the knowledge of making one as good as that one!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm

"It looks to me like you're in a bind..." a man said from the shadows. With a few steps, a dark skinned man wit sunglasses and a stained suit appeared before them. "Well little lady, if you won't accept a loan from him, maybe you'll do business with me. The name's Durben, and you can call me a personalize Duelist Black Market. I've got all the hot items from the city and the Satellite and I have just what you need to mke those money issues of yours disappear."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

ZEiya frozed and turned aroudn to see the strange man before glaring at him. Standing up, she walked furiously to him. "Black Market my ass! You guys are nothing but con artists, doing what others think is kind, but in reality you trick them into everything they have! People like you are sick! There's no way I'm gonna do anything with you!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:57 pm

The man gave a small smile, as if unphased by her words and calmly said, "Now that's just cold. You seem to have me confused with my competitors. I offer the finest in rare cards and dueling material, and every one of my customers leaves satisfied." He went into his pocket and pulled out some cards, all extremely rare. Things you would never find within Satellite. "See, this is just a sample of what I have to offer, but this isn't what you're after. No no, I have something special in mind for you."

He placed the cards back into his pocket and pulled out a small pouch. He opened it and pulled out another card, but not a Duel Monsters card. It was black and looked almost like a Credit Card. "THIS is a Kaiba Corperation Duelist Card. Duelists regester these to get into the official duelist system. This system monitors all duels and even awards DP o Duelist Points to the winner. Duelist Points are a kind of currency that is unique to duelists and accepted everywhere. Even here in Satellite, people use DP to ge what they need. Getting a Duel Runner would be nice, easy, and legal if you have one of these cards."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Zeiya glared at him. "Right..and I'm suppose to believe this? Show me this isn't a scam, and what would YOU gain from this...? It's all to fishy if you ask me!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:27 pm

The man gave a small smile as he took a step back. He took a briefcase out from the shadows and opened it. Inside was a computer. He opened the laptop and the Kaiba Corporation Main Site was on the screen. "I understand your scepticism in a place like this," Durbin said. "So please allow me to explain further."

"As you can see here, every duelist in New Domino City, as well as all over the world are regestered on this site. Win, Losses, Tournament History, and even DP are all displayed here as monitored by the big boys themselves. I can hack into the system and regester blank Duelist Cards to people I deem worthy. From there, an inside man I know goes into the system and deletes my log in history so I can't be tracked. That means Kaiba Corp and the powers that be can only assume the regestration is ligit and you get all the perks." He scrolled down and showed a few particular people. They had Markers on their faces. "These are a few Satellite residents I recently did business with. Duelist Cards are only sold officially in the city, so how do you think these guys managed to get em while in Satelite? That was me. See, customer satifaction is job one, simply because I want people I do business with to come back for more. Continued business is what puts food on my table so giving the people what they want is the only way to stay in business. Now, how many swindlers have told you that?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

"Hmm...how about I say....hundreds?" Zeiya said, crossing her arms. "That isn't very reliable resource. Atleast to me it isnt. You til haven't proved this is legit AT ALL!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"Ever the sceptic, I see," Durbin sad with a bit of a smile. "If you really want proof tis is real, then watch this..." He slid the card into a slot on his computer. The computer gave a small flash and a new screen appeared. The screen said, "Duelist Card Regestration..... Duelist Card..." After a few moment of dots moving on the screen is said, "Verified. Begin Regestration."

"There you go. From here, all it would come down to is a little 'About Me' on your part and this card here would be all yours, nice and ligit. If Kaiba Corp's own systems aren't enough to convince ou I'm offering you the real deal, then maybe you could go somewhere else. Then again, I am the only guy in Satellite that can regester these cards. The Kaiba Corp systems are so advanced that even if you fould a guy that could hack them and regester you, the system would eventually find you out and terminate the card. I already said that won't happen if your business is with me. So, do you want a free ticket to easy cash or not?" He turned slightly and raised a singl finger. "Going once..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm

"If only it was that easy...why doesn't everyone in satelite get one, then?" Zeiya said. "that would put things at ease...sounds too good to be true, I'll pass" she walked up to Kai and stuck her tongue at his face before leaving
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

"Everyone in Satelitte doesn't have one because they can't all pay," Durbin said to her as she started to leave. "I know about you, Zeiya Hasaki, and I'm very picky about who I sell to. If you wanna talk business, come find me later..." With that, he began walking back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:29 pm

She scoffed. "And I'm flat broke...who does that guy think he is?" she muttered. Seieng as how Kai is distracted, she slipped past him and headed back to the subway. "Boy, am I exhausted! Better get to work on that Duel Runner though..." she said to herself as she started to work.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Rally ran up to her with a smile and said, "Hey Zeiya! I was worried when you ran off, but I'm glad you're alright. So what happened out there anyway? You were gone a long time."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 pm

"ahh, nothing that I couldn't handle." Zeiya said, smiling as she rubbed the back of her head. "check this out!" she pulld out a small chip from her pouch. "It's a CPU! a really good one! With this, I have a chance at completing the Duel Runner!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next