Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm

"All I got was the Blue eyes you gave me...huh?" Zeiya muttered as she pulled out teh card from her sleeve, only to notice another one fell out as well. She kneeled over to pick it up, raising an eyebrow. "It looks like my Prime Material Dragon got caught in here as well...but we still need more cards..." she sighed heavily. "Not to mention Yusei...What are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:19 pm

In the junkyard of Satellite, Shuho grinned as he looked at what had fallen before him. "Well, look at this," he said as he stared at a Duel Runner. It was trashed and old, but it was a working model. It apparently was one that belonged to someone that was sent to the facility. It was well hidden, and Shuho had only found it by accident. "New Domino, here I come!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:16 am

"Hey! I found him!" One of the security men said as he charged at him with his duel rnner.

"Stop that sattelite scum at all cost! We got the girl so now we get her frield!" Trudge shouted as he speed up.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:21 am

"Damn, gotta go!" Shuho said as he hopped on the Duel Runner. He'd run a few simulations at Yusei's old hangout in the subway, so he knew what everything was. He just hoped the hunk of metal he was sitting on was in good enough condition to move.

He booted it up and, to his surprise, it actually started! He grinned as he gave it a rev and said, "Looks like I'm outta here!" He looked down, seeing a piece missing. It was a slot for a Duel Disk. He grabbed his own and place it in the slot. It fit perfectly. The monitor flashed and is zoomed off through the trash. "Whoo hoo!!!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 am

"You little punk...! I won't let you get away like that thief did!" Trudge shouted as he pressed a button on his duel runner. "Speed world activated." a voice said fom his duel runner. Shuho's runner did the same thing, forcing him to slow down. "Now I'll send you off to the detention center myself!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:58 am

Shuho looked down as his monitor moved on his own. His deck was in his pocket. He looked at it and said, "Its not exactly made for Speed Duels but I gotta do what I gotta do. Wait..." He thought back to the little girl who gave her a card. He looked at it and inserted it into his deck along with on other card. He placed the deck into its slot and it automatically shuffled. "Alright, it's time for business. Your gonna be the first victim of my Speed Dueling!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:50 pm

"Sir! allow me to duel this Sattelite!" A Security person said as he sped up to the two of them.

"All right, Kazu!Show that scum what I taught you!" Trudge said as he deactivated the Speed world while Kazu activated his.

"I draw!" He shouted after drawing his cards. "I summon a monster in defense and end with two facedowns."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Shuho drew, looking at his cards. His Speed Counters rose to one and he gave a grin. "Let's do it!" Shuho said. "I play Chaos End Master in attack mode!" A white, angel-like warrior appeared on the field next to Shuho. (LV. 3 Atk:1500) "Let's go! Chaos End Master attack his monster!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm

The card flipped over, revealing Gate Blocker (Def 2000). "You think a puny attack like that can break through my defenses? Think again!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Shuho was hit with 500 points of recoil damage. He grunted in pain as his Duel Runner began to shake slightly. He took two cards from his hand and said, "I'll set two cards face down... Turn end..." He looked back at the monster and thought, I never even heard of that monster. I dunno what it does, but it's only got 100 attack, so I should be alright...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

"MY draw!" Kazu shouted as he drew, his Speed counter rising to 2. "With Gate Blocker's ability, your speed counters can't raise. I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode." A sapphire covered dragon rose from the ground and flew next to Kazu (ATK 1800). "Now, attack his monster!" The dragon flew over to the monster and raised its claw, slasing it.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Shuho grinned and said, "Nice try, but I got a trap. Let's go, Reinforcements! This card gives my Chaos End Master backup in the form of 500 extra attack points!" His monster rose in power, becoming stronger than Luster Dragon. As the attack continued, Chaos End Master moved its wings as a shield, blocking the attack.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Kazu smirked. "Nice try...but no dice! I activate my trap card, Kunai with Chain! I equip it to my monster, giving it an additional 500 attack points as well!" A strange weapon attached to a chain appeared in the dragon's hand. It swung it over at Shuho's monster, stopping it from its tracks as it opened its mouth and let out a flurry of sapphire shards.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Shuho was hit with 400 more points of damage, causing him to grip his Duel Runner tightly for safety. "Damn... This might not be as simple as I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Kazu smirked from under his helmet. "Of course it wont be that easy! I didn't join Security for nothing! Im one of the best duelists on the squad!" He said as he took a card from his hand. "I'll put a facedown and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Shuho drew a card and looked at the four cards in his hand. He set two cards face down and said, "I'll play two face downs. Next I'll play a defense monster and call it a turn." He looked down at his cards and thuought, The only shot I got is to use the card that girl gave me. Who'd a thought it'd do THAT, but let's hope it works. Can't speed up so he'd gonna pass me up. Oh well. Speed's not everything...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

"My draw!" Kazu said as he drew. "I activate the speed spell - Shield Crush! By removing three of my speed counters, i can destroy one facedown monster on the field!" He pointed at Shuho's monster. "Say bye bye!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Shuho gave a light grin and said, "Guess ya fell for it. Trap card activate! Magic Jammer! Now I just gotta discard a card and I can destroy and negate a Magic card. Shield Crush is about to go bye bye!" As his card agtivated, another card he had face down, as well as his deck began to give a light glow that no one but Shuho could see.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Kazu let a smirk slip from under his helmet. "Too bad! I activate MY trap, Counter Counter! It negates the effect of a Counter trap so my Shield Crush still goes through!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Shuho looked down at his other cards. He was prepared to activate one, but the time past. The light faded and he gave a grunt of frustration. "Damn... guess it can't be that easy."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:57 pm

"Time to finish this!" Kazu shouted. "I summon Krebons in attack mode!" A jester looking monster apepared on the field. "Now I tune my Krebons with my Luster Dragon!" Krebon's faded away, turning into two green rings that surrounded Luster Dragon. The dragon became transparent and four stars appeared in his body. "Syncro Summon! Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" A large Ice dragon appeared on the field, giving a mighty roar (level 6, ATK 2300) "I activate his effect. For every card I discard to the graveyard, I can send the same number of cards on the field back to the owners hand." He discarded a card and returned Shuho's facedown. "Now...Attack him directly!" The dragon oepend its mouth and a blizzard of snow and ice showered him.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Shuho glared as the attack was headed his way. At that moment, his hand pulsed slightly. He was all but entranced for a moment, then nodded and pressed a button on his Duel Runner as the attack went through.

When the smoke cleared, Shuho survived the attack, unharmed and his life points were still at 3400. "Sorry, but I had two face down and ya only took out one," Shuho said looking up to his opponent. "My other face down card was Power Wall, and it sent cards 23 cards from my deck to the graveyard to stop your 2300 point attack cold."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Power Wall is an anime card from Yugioh GX, but for those who don't know what it does...

Power Wall

Normal Trap Card

Activate only during the damage step in which you would take damage from an opponent's direct attack. Send cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard to reduce the damage from that attack by the number of cards send to the graveyard x100
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Kazu frowned. "I play a facedown and end my turn..." he muttered. "Don't think a miracle is gonna happen! You're going straight to the detention center to join your little thieving Hisaki!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Shuho gave a slight glare and said, "Don't say anything bad about her! She's my friend. She did what she needed to do!" He placed to fingers on his deck, preparing to draw a card. "Besides, I don't feel like seein her anytime soon. Ikuzo, draw!"

He drew his card, seeing that it wasn't a monster card. Damn... I threw away most of my monster cards with Power Wall. In this kind of duel, I can't bring them back easily, especially since Gate Blocker still stops me from gaining speed.

He set two cards into his Spell/Trap zone and said, "I'll end my turn there..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 pm

"Draw!" Kazu shouted as he drew. "I summon Ancient Gear Soldier in attack mode! Noow...I'll attack you directly with my syncro monser!" The dragon roared as it let out a blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next