Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

The Beginning of the Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm

It was dreary and damp in Satalite, much like always. Streets littered with trash and other such things, people simply trying to get by and live normal lives. It wasn't a rare sight to see duellists fighting in these streets with all their heart, as an offence, or for simple fun. Either way, there was one such battle outside of a small store in these untidy streets, between two males.

The first male had messy spiky black hair that ended with a slick pig-tail at the back. Crimson streaks ran through the rough hair, and parting over the eye section. He had calm blue eyes filled with mischief and happiness, a glowing depth of a kind nature. His features were well formed and stern, with his eyebrows narrowing over his sharp eyes and his chin pressed strong. His skin was pale yet soft, almost as if he had never lived in the streets. Suprisingly he wore a red chinese shirt and black pants, yet he didn't seem of that decent.

The second was a large tanned male with curled blue spiked hair and tanned skin. His held a gruff face and his eyes shown with a rough intent. A scar like marking cut along one of his cheeks, a marker that gave show that he was a criminal in the eyes of Neo Domino. He seemed taller and around the same age of the other male, and seemingly a lot darker in attitude.

"Damn, my Insect Knight!" cursed the blue haired male as a small explosion rocked the air and a large glowing form exploded into pieces. The disk on his arm flashed and the numbers in the centre flickered lower, and lower. Finally they evened out on a low number of two-hundred before a voice fell over the male

"Sorry, Lenny, but its over." came the accent added voice of the crimson streaked male. He was obviously not of Japanese or American decent. He threw out his hand and then grinned, a massive form appearing over head and letting out a fierce roar unmatched by any other. Crimson eyes flashed and the black skinned beast let a blast of fire from its maw, impacting against 'Lenny' in an instant

Minutes passed and Lenny could be seen walking away with a twitching eye, cursing under his breath. The remaining male stood there and brought up his arm, returning his disk to stand by before glancing at the blue sky above with a roll of his eyes. He smiled and nodded before freezing as a voice echoed from the building behind him

"Kai! Are you flirting with customers again!? Where are you!?"

Kai sweatdropped and could only scratch his head as he headed back into the store, speaking with a pity sigh

"No, mam, sorry, mam."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:47 pm

"Hey, you brat! Get back here!"

the sounds of people running echoed around as a young blue haired girl carrying a brown sack ran from three mohawk guys. She turned around and ran backwards sticking her tongue out at them. "You can never catch me, you dweebs!" she said before turning around and turning the corner. By the time they turned the corner, she was aready gone.

"Dam! lost her agian!"
"Boss ain't gonna like this...we better head back before he gets even more mad!"

The three guys sighed before turning back and walking away.

"Idiots." the girl said as she swung the sack over her shoulder and went inside the card shop. She looked at the booster packs they were selling and sighed heavily. "This sucks! I have no money for these cards...And I'm not so low as to steal money or cards..." she muttered before dropping the sack next to her and kneeling down, spying a syncro monster. "I sure would like one though...that way, i wont just have one Syncro monster..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 pm

"Hey, taking a gander are we?"

Came a male voice from behind her. Blue eyes stared into her own as the guy gave her a smile, with his own hands in his pockets, his duel disk relaxing at the side. Damn this girl was pretty cute, kind of a tomboy, but she seemed really confident. His pig-tail flickered behind him and he glanced between her and the card she was looking at. A syncro? Those were pretty expensive and rare to find, he didn't even know they sold them.

"Like that card, eh? I have a syncro myself, but I hardly ever get the chance to play it." Kai smiled as he spoke, just trying to make basic conversation. He blinked as he felt the glare of the owner of the store, a powerfully build aged man that towered over him. Either way, he knew what that glare was about. He wanted him to see if she wanted to buy it, or throw her out like he did with Lenny

God he hated doing that

"Erm, you wanna buy that?"
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

"eh?" she muttered as she saw Kai before standing up and throwing the sack over her shoulder once again. "Wish I could, but I never touched a single bit of money for some time." She groaned, rubbing the back of her head. "Of course, no one would want to hire a thief like me. I'm fine with my own cards so I might as well just go up and leave now. Sorry about botheirng you." she turned around and started to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm

At that moment, a boy with dark hair started to slowly walk up to the shop. He wore a pare of sunglasses which blocked his eyes. He gave a grin before he looked out and saw a girl leaving. "Never seen her before," he said to himself, then started to walk a little faster until he reached them.

"Well, hey there.My first time around this place and I see somebody like you arond," he said. He looked around before he grinned and said, "Looks like thi place is pretty popular for a Satellite shop. Name's Shuho, but call me Shu. So, how's the competition around here?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:47 pm

"Eh...?" the girl said, cocking her head to the side. "I'm assuminf you're not from around here..." She let out a big grin. "I'm Zeiya! Most call me Zora, though. and if it's a duel you want, you can face me! most of them are wimps from what i can tell." She glared at a mohawk guy that was hiding behind a trashcan, who got up and ran off. "So what do you say, Shu?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Shu grinned and went into his black backpack. He pulled out a duel disk, which seemed normal except it was hand-painted black and white. "Thought ya'd never ask!" He said as he placed it on his wrist. He went into his pocket and grabbed his deck, slipping it into its slot. "Now you'll find out why the other side of Satellite calls me Shu the Great!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:54 pm

She grinned and put her sack down, digging into it before pulling out an all blue duel disk. She put it on and took the deck out of her pouch on her leg and put in the deck. "Well, you're about to be Shu the Lame!" She said, drawing five cards. "I'll be nice and give you the first turn."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 pm

"Don't be so sure of yourself..." Shu said as he drew his five cards. "It's my turn... draw!" He drew his card and looked at his hand. "I'll set two cards face down and then I'll play Shining Angel in defense mode!"

In a beam of light, a blond haired angel appeared on the field. (LV4 Atk:1400 Def: 800)

"That'll be my turn, so make your move."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 am

"MY draw!" Zeiya cried as she drew. "I summon a monster in defense mode and end with three facedowns!"

OOC: sorry for falling asleep...and handing out a crappy post
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 am

Shuho was confused at her lack of movement. It didn't bother him though. That would make it that much easier in the end. He drew his card and called out, "My turn then! I'll switch my Shining Angel to attack mode! (Atk:1400) And with that I'll take on your defense monster. Blow it away with Shining Light!"

The angel flew up slightly, spreading out its wings. The wings let out a bright yellow light that pierced into the face down monster.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:30 am

The monster card flipped over, revealing Mecha Bunny (800/100) "My mecha bunny's ability activates! When it's flipped over, i can choose any card on the field and the owner of the card takes 500 points of damage! And when it's destroyed, I can summon another Mecha Bunny from my deck face down defense! I choose your facedown and you take 500 damage!" The mecha bunny jumped at Shuho and landed on his head before it was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Shuho fell back slightly as he took 500 points of damage. "Well, didn't see that comin," h said with a slight grin. "Alright then, I'll end my turn. Show me what ya got!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 pm

"Draw!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I flip my Mecha Bunny and target your facedown, dealing another 500 damage!" The Bunny hopped over to Shuho and kicked his head. "That isn't it! I sacrifice my Mecha Bunny to summon Prime Material Dragon to the field! (2400/2000) Now attack his Shining Angel
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:54 pm

"Reverse Card up!" Shuho said as one of his face down cards flipped face up. "Defense Draw! For this attack only, I don't take any battle damage, and wen it's all said and done, I draw a card." He drew a card as his monster was destroyed, but his life points were spared. "I activate Shining Angel's ability! Now I can bring out a Light monster that's attackis 1500 or less. I'll call out my Herald of Orange Light!" As he raised his hand into the air, a orange, crystal-like fairy appeared on the field wrapped in white armor. (LV. 2 Atk:300 Def:500)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Zeiya smirked. "When you special summon a monster, I can special summon Dragon Ice by sending one card from my hand to the graveyard." a large light blue dragon monster appeared on the field. (1800/2200) "Now since the battle phase sin't over...Attack!" The monster roared before swiping his claw at the new mosnter.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:26 pm

"No way!" Shuho said as he clenched his fist and another card appeared on the field. "You set off my other face down card, my Waboky! This'll stop your monster from destroyin mine or doin damage!" He gave a slight sweatdrop, not wanting to use that card at the time he was forced to. But at least his monster was still on the field.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 pm

"Jerk!" Zeiya cried, crossing her arms and pouting. "I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:02 pm

"Then its my turn!" Shuho said as he drew his card. "I'll bring out my One for One Spell card. If I discard a monster I can special summon a level 1 monster from my deck." He sent Herald of Creation from his hand to the grave and then a small creature with a cooking pan on his head appeared. "Say hello to my Tuningware!" (LV.1 Atk:100 Def: 300) Since these two are both out, I can Synchro Summon and Tuningware's level goes up b one thanks to its special ability!"

The crystaled monster disappared, forming two green rings. The other monster went into the rings and became two stars. "When the past of light opens up, The helping hand emerges to bring new hope. Synchro Summon! Let's go, Armory Arm!"

A giant hand appeared on the field. (LV.4 Atk:1800) "How do ya like that! And since Tuningware was used in a Synchro Summon, I draw a card!" He drew his card an grinned at her. "And guess what, I didn't even summon yet!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Zeiya stuck out her tongue. "Bite me! You're not gonna get away with this! I'll make sure! Summon if you want, I'll just blast it right back!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"Your a pretty snappy girl," Shuho said. "Then again, I got just the thing. My Pitch Black Werewolf!" An all black werewof with a sword appeare on the field. (LV. 4 Atk:1600) "Now for Armory Arm's monster effect! It can turn into an equip card and power up one of my monsters by 1000 points, so looks like my Werewolf gets an upgrade!" The mechanical arm flew up and landed on the arm of the beast, attaching itself to the arm causing th werewolf to howl out from the serging power. (Atk: 2600)

"Let's go Pitch Black Werewolf! Attack her Prime Material Dragon with Pitch Black Slash!" The wolf went to the ground, swiftly mving as it moved to slash the multi-tailed dragon. "By the way, if those face downs are traps, don't expect to use em here. Pitch Black Werewolf stops traps from bein triggered in the battle phase."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 pm

She smiled. "Well it's a good thing one of them isnt a trap! Go Enemy Controller! With this, I changed the battle position of your monster to defense mode! What do you say to that?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Shuho grunted and set one card on the field face down. "I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn. Guess you're better than I thought you were," (Def:600)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:56 pm

"Of course I am!" Zeiya said as she drew. "I activate Cup of ACe! I flip a coin and if it's heads, i draw two carsd, but if its tails, you draw two. Here goes...nothing!" she said as she tossed the coin. It landed in the palm of her hand and she fliped it on the back of her hand without looking. Moving her hand out of the way, she grinned. "Heads! That makes me draw two carsd! Now I activate Shield Crush! It allows me to destroy a monster in defense mode."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Shuho held up his arms to protect his face as his monster was shattered, destroying the two cards hehad to defend him. "Damn... looks like I gotta step up my game!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next