Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Point

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Deep in the depths of Satellite, in the B.A.D. area, the wreakage surrounded Shuho as he walked around, looking for cards. He had a habit of collecting cards others discarded for his own deck. Hopefully he'd find something good here.

As he looked out, he saw some guys bullying a little girl. He glared and ran up to the sight. "Hey, whaddya think you're doin?" Shuho said as he yelled at them. The men turned to him and said, "Nunya business, kid. This little girl owes us some cards. We're just collectin." Shuho walked up to them and said, "Not the way I see it, and if ya really want cards how about ya duel me. Winner gets the loser's deck!"
The men grinned and said, "Fine, but you duel one of us and you duel all of us. Lets see if you're hot enouogh to handle that.!"

Minutes later, two men were on the ground and Shuho was standing tall. "Stupid cards!" the man said. "They're better off my hands anyway if they can't beat this Satellite scum." He threw down his cards as did the other man and they both went off running.

Shuho grinned and said, "That's what they all say. You should know, it ain't the cards, its the duelist. Speakin of cards, let's see hat I got..." He started looking through his cards one by one. Then he saw a shining card and his eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:23 pm

"Hey, you." Someone called out as a girl sitting among the rubbish stared at Shuho. "What do you think you're doing here? This is our turf."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yours huh?" Shuho said, running his hand through his short dark hair. "Usually I'm nice to ladies, but sounds like you're askin for it. Who are ya anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 pm

She dropped down from the rubbish, patting the dirt from her long, ripped, patched up pants. She wore a simple red hoddie and carried a bag with a long strap over her shoulder. She had black headphones over her short, pink hair. "My name is Seiki. Now what are you doing here? I never seen you before." she said, her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

"I'm lookin for cards to up my deck," Shuho said as he walke closer to her. "Last time I checked, ya didn't own this neck of the woods. Then again, you're not that hard to look at, so could see if some guy's been spoilin ya." He looked all around her, then looked around and sighed. "Too bad I can't get any runner parts, but the cards I picked off those punks before should make up or it."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 pm

She scoffed. "please...I wouldn't be here if I was being spoiled. As for Runner parts, most of them are broken, and the rest are outdated. Any usable ones would have been picked out clean by a friend of mine." She gave a lazy glare at Shuho. "It's people like that guy whose ass you kicked is why I'm here. Hey, aren't you gonna thank this guy?"

The little girl hesitently walked uo to Shuho and grabbed his hand, placing a card. "T-thank you...please take this card, Mister." she said before running behind Seiki.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

He blinked slightly before loking at the card. Without as much as a second glance, he smiled and said,"Thanks, but I didn't do it to get anythin out of it. I just hate seein people pick on guys weaker than they are." He turned to Seiki and said, "So what, you're the enforcer around here or somethin? You sure you can handle somthing like that alone?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"It's better than no one at all." She said, uncrossing her arms and putting them into her pockets. "Ever since Zeiya left, things have been a bit hectic. Said something about doing whatever it takes to get a Duel Runner."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 pm

"Figures ya'dknow her," Shuho said, refering t Zeiya. "Well, I've got nowhere sppecial to be, so I'll just hng here or a day or two. If tha girl use to help you around here, I might as well pick up the slack. No worries, cuz now Shuho the Mighty is here to protect ya."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:00 pm

"So you know her?" Seiki said, raising an eyebrow. "Best be going off somewhere else or something. it isn't safe to stay here."

OOC: short post fail, streaming atm http://www.justin.tv/zoraofwater
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:02 pm

"Ya talk like I can't take care of myself," Shuho said with hisarms up, almost in shock. "I'm one of the toughest duelists around. There's nothin around here I can't handle!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

"Oh really?" Seiki said, raising her eyebrow again. "what about that giant spider on your shoulder? He looks like he's hungry."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Shuo jumoed slightly and brushed his shoulder frantically to get it off. He then cleared his throata little and said, "That doesn't prove a thing."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh really? what about that angry cat clutched to your leg, then?" Seiki said, pointing to a cat who was hissing at Shuho. Soon, the cat started to scratch him all over.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Shuho took off his green jacket and started swinging at it to shoo it away. He turned to her and said, "Asif this affects my duelin skills. Besides, do't think... this can even hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Seiki sweatdropped before shaking her head. "what ever you say...oh, fair warning: There are some kids that like to steal from strangers like yourself...so be sure to protect that deck of yours." she said as she turned around and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Shuho shrugged and said, "No way that'd happen to me." He walked the other way, looking around. Soon he saw a few kids playing. He walked up to them, not too close, but he wantted to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 pm

"Hm? Hey, Mister!" one of them called out as he walked up to him. "Mister, have you seen a deck box around? Its red and black and I think I lost it somewhere around here." he said innocently. At the same time, another kid was pickpocketing a few of his cards.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 pm

"I dunno where that is," Shuho said before he felt something in his pocket. he turned and said, "Hey!" He stopped and looked at the cards. "Oh, those are the cards I got from those guys." He smiled before going into his pocket. He puled out three decks worth of cards and said, "If ya want cards that bad, you can have these if ya promise no more stealing."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 pm

The kid widen hsi eyes before he screamed, kicing Shuho in the shin, then all of them running off. Most of his hards (should include soe of his own.) were already gone from his deck.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Shuho looked at his pocket, noticing most of his cards were gone. He shook his fist and said, "Last time I play Mr. Nice Guy... Hey you brats! Get back here!" He then ran after them.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"Ha ha ha! can't catch us!" One of them shouted as they ran away from Shuho. He turned around and stuck his tongue out, only to slam right into Seiki's legs. He looked up and asw her lazy face.

"What did I tell you about stealing? Give Shuho his cards back." she said.

The kid hung his head in defeat as he gave Shuho the card back, then ran off.

"Ya see? I told you so."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 pm

He looked at all his cards with a slight glare. He then looked up at her and said, "It's not like I don't know what they're goin through. It's not easy even bein a duelist around Satellite, but that's why ya can't do it all solo. Ya can't hit a kid, but I can take a big guy anyday!" He held his arm up, placing his hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 am

"It's because you're too soft." Seiki said. "you can never know what happens. You can't just go after the big guys, you have to be careful of anyone." She sighed as she turned around and walked around the rubbish. "Come on, it's best not to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Shuho gave a small huff, but followed her around the rubble. He had his hands on his head as he walked through with her. "So, why ARE ya stayin around this part of Satellite if its so messed up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Point   Meeting Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Point
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next