Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:27 pm

"You son of a-"Zeiya started, then frozed at the sound of Security sirens.

"I told you." Seiki said, crossing her arms. "Well...I'm off!" she jumped on top of the fence and looked at the two duelists. "Good luck trying to get away." with that, she jumped down and ran off.

"h-Hey! Seiki! Wait! God damint....."Zeiya said.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"Stop thieves!"

Kai cursed under his breath at the voice of the Security, only to blink and have his eyes grow wide when two of them launched forward and roughly grasped the duelist. Normally he would of simply dodged, or of scattered, but he had been quite distracted. He may of been skilled at getting out of tough spots, but he couldn't fight off two fully grown men. Damn it all, he was no thief! Hell, the only thing he had on his criminal record was intent to harm, and that was to protect a few kids!

"Damn! Zeiya, ru-"

Yet he couldn't finish, something smacking onto the back of his head. He let off one last curse before everything went black for him...

&&&&&&

OOC: Once again, all Julie's idea.

"Aww man, I hate tattoos!" - Kai
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Zeiya gasped as Kai was grabbed. She ran over to help him, only to have two more guys capture and hold her down.

"W-Wait!" she said. "He didn't do anything! I'm the real thief here...he was trying to catch me! let him go!"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm

"Sorry, girl, but both of you're are under arrest." said one of the Security decked men. In the background the knocked-out Kai could be seen getting dragged off to a large white truck. A Security guard in the back could be seen taking Kai's deck from the duel disk on the Blackdragoon's arm, glancing over them before placing them in a small deck sized box.

"Kai Blackdragoon. Age 17. Male. Crimes include theft, violence, refusing to comply with Security, and helping criminals Defining features: Pigtail, blue eyes, and Chinese style clothing. Possibly of British origin." ticked of a second Security as he read from a note pad, his face hid beneath the helmet on his head. His voice didn't hold a hint of sympathy as he trailed over these, as if totally disgusted with Kai.

He turned to Zeiya and seemed to smirk

"Zeiya Hisaki. Age 17. Crimes include theft, violence, refusing to comply with Security, and assualt upon Security. Defining features: Light blue hair, green eyes, and a rucksack. Noted as being a pest and general problem." frowned the man. He wrote something in the notebook and then snorted, putting it away and pointing at Zeiya before nodding to two other guys

"Take her away, along with her deck and Runner."

"Yes sir, Captain Takayanagi!"

&&&&&&&&

<-Awhile Later/Security Compound - Neo Domino->

"Ow, my head." muttered Kai as he opened his eyes, glancing around. He could only blink as he realised he was in a small room with a single steel door. A cell. He rubbed the back of his head and stood up, only to freeze and stare into the broken mirror on the opposite wall. One of his hands came up and rubbed a section just under his eye, a low mutter following

"..I've been marked?"

Sadly, it was true. A long stripe mark span down the upper section of his cheek, just under his eye, with very light highlights running down the edges of the mark. Kai could only bow his head and sit down on the bed behind him, glancing at his arm and feeling a second wave of sadness wash over him.

His deck and disk was gone. Great, just great.

"Damn it all!"

&&&&&&&

OOC: Once again, all Julie's idea..kinda..

Kai and his mark (Beta):
The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 Marker10

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:33 pm

At this time, Shuho was still in the B.A.D. Area of Satellite. He looked at his pocket which held his deck as he clenched his fist as he moved towards the door. "Seiki, I'm out! Haven't dueled all day and it doesn't look like Zeiya's comin back!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:36 pm

"DAMIT!" Zeiya cried as she pounded at the door multiple times in frustration. She shook her head as she sank to the ground. "I can't believe I got freaing caught! No...my deck, my runner...EVERYTHING'S GONE!" She shouted as she held her head, shaking it. ~Was all these years wasted to rot in this cell?!~ she thought as she glanced at the broken mirror again. a yellow line under her right eye that turned outwards before continuing down with a blue lining.

"God Damn it."

-------------------------------------

"Oh, Shuho..." Seiki said blankly from her couch, her legs crossed as she stared at the ceiling wtih a solemn face. "Zeiya's not coming back...she got caught."

-------------------------------------

OOC: Here's the marker...with my horrible drawing skills |D

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 Kgjwejgwjgwelkj
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:32 pm

"Are you for real?" Shuho said. He had a woeful face for a moment, then he gave a small smile and said, "No worries. She'll be out in no time, knowin her. Problem is, in the mentime these punks might start gettin rough if they think the stong duelists are all gone. Guess its time to set em straight!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

"Dont!" Seiki said as she sat up. "Zeiya was the Security's main chase. She was the one that attracted attention, away from here. Without her, they're gonna round up everyone here." she shook her head. "If you try to go out there right now, You'd get caught. Besides, they will give her one hell of a time in there just because she messed with them."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:46 pm

"I didn't break any laws, and besides I can take those guys," Shuho said. "Don't sweat it. I just gotta make sure there's order around here."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 am

Kai grunted as he walk out of his cell, his hands in his pockets. He got a few looks from fellow cell mates as they stared at him, tension rising ater glancing at where his deck and duel disk should be. The pig-tailed boy seemed to just ignore them, hiding a small frown as he walked through the halls of the dentention center, never giving an utter of a word. Suddenly his ears twitched and he glaned at the side, spying a large sport like hall, with a large crowd gathering.

"A...duel?" muttered Kai as he crossed his arms and began to observe
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 am

Zeiya opened her cell door and hesitantly lookd around before walking out. She got looks from the others confined in the detention center, causing a shiver to go up her spine. She reached down to grab something out of her back, only to notice that it wasn't there.

~That's right...they took it along with my deck, duel disk, and runner...~ she thought and heavily sighed. She spied Kai walking into the big room and ran after him. "Kai! she shouted, slowing down until she was near him. "Listen...I'm sorry. If we weren't dueling, you would have escaped and...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 am

"Don't sweat it. We didn't know this would happen"

Kai said calmly as he glanced around, his fists down by his side. It felt strange without his deck and duel disk. Still, he had kept his most precious card in a hidden pocket in his shirt just in case. He would not allow that to be taken without a fight. Suddenly he blinked as something shook the earth, an explosion he knew so well.

Someone's life points had hit zero. In the distance he spied the large crowd and two people stood opposite each other. One man was larger then himself, held a stronger muscle mass, and possesed pikes of blue hair spikes, short and cut blue. The second figure seemed about as old as himself, holding firm spiky black hair with currents of yellow running through it.

"Huh!? Two more..!?"

"Friends of yours, sonny?"

Yusei turned and stared over at the arriving duellists, skimming over Kai and looking at the girl next to him.

"Z-zeiya!? What are you doing here!?"

Last edited by Kai Blackdragoon on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 am

"Huh? Did someone call my..." Zeiya muttered as she saw the two duelists. Her eyes widen as she ran up to him. "Yusei! What...how...Why are you here?! Don't tell me Security caught you after you made it to Neo Domino!" She said. "What's goig on here?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 am

"Yeah, things got a bit out of line to say the least..." muttered Yusei as he glanced at Zeiya. He still couldn't believe she was here. Suddenly the marked duellist blinked and then spied the pigtailed boy walking away, seemingly back to his cell. Confused, Yusei turned and looked back at the marked girl that had ran up to him

"Who's he? For that matter, how'd you get stuck here?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 am

"Oh him?" Zeiya said, glancing back at Kai. "That's Kai...he was chasing after me to get the parts I stole from Lenny back...then after awhile, we met again and he gave me a Blue eyes...then we dueled and Security caught us." She hit her head, sticking out her tognue. "wasn't really smart, now was it?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 am

"B-blue eyes!? You mean the extremely rare and powerful Blue Eyes White Dragon!?" came the voice of the old man behind Yusei. He stared at Zeiya with wide eyes for a moment and then looked over at the leaving pigtail duellist in the back. The crowd within the hall was quite shocked, and even Yusei's eyes went wide at the name of the creature.

"How did he get that? On that note, why did he give it you?" asked the large blue haired man beside Yusei
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 am

"Dunno...first, he said it was an apology for chasing after me. When I askedd if it was ok, he said it would be happier with me rather than him." she said as she looked back. "Speaking of cards, I wonder what they did to our decks..."
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am

"I have no idea.." commented Yusei as he crossed his arms. He went on to quickly explain that many a duellist in here smugguled their decks in, but had to be careful. Suddenly he turned as the large doors at the bottom of the room opened, two guards walking in and pointing at everyone. Bolt frowned and spoke to everyone

"Looks like we gotta go back to our cells. Strange, its not normally this early."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 am

"Maybe...I guess I'll see you later, Yusei."Zeiya said, waving as she returned to her cell. She dug into her left sleeve and pulled out a card - The Blue Eyes White Dragon. She closed her eyes and put it near her face.

~There's got to be a way we can get out of here...please...~
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Shuhowas outside, looking around through the nearby junk. It was true, Security was hightened. It was time for Shuho to move on. "Looks like I gotta find a Duel Runner," Shuho said. He started to run, looking to see if he could find one. Making a Duel Runner would take too long, but maybe there was another way...
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:27 pm

"Hey! That's the guy that helped that thief steal our parts!" Lenny cried from afar as Security started to run after Shuho.

---------------------------------------------

Zeiya opened her eyes, rubbing them lightly. ~Where am I...?~ She thought as she looked around. Everything started to come back.

"The detention center...right..."she muttered sleepingly as she sat up from the bed. "I wonder if Seiki misses me...? Probably not..."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Shuho quickly turned and began to run the other way. "Damnit... That's the last time I do anyone any favors!" Shuho said sa he ran. He ran all the way into a narrow alley. There was no way out.
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 pm

"Did you hear, Chief Armstrong has issued a challenge to those guys from Satellite!"

"Huh? You mean Yusei, that girl, and that pigtailed guy?"

"Yeah!"

That was what Kai heard as he yawned, opening his eyes. He glanced at the cell door, hearing inmates talk about something that caught his eye. A challenge? Huh? How, he didn't have a deck! Well, no matter, he'd better go check this out. With this in mind the Blackdragoon stood up from the bed and headed towards the halls

&&&&&&&

OOC: I know, its changed XD
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm

"Oh, it's you, Kai." Zeiya said as she sat against the wall. "Did you hear? The top dog want's to duel us." She frowned, looking away. "How are we suppose to do this? I only have one card with me." She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "what about you? Did you have any cards on you?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:11 pm

"Only one..."

Kai muttered as he brought up his hand, digging out the card from the hidden pocket in his red Chinese shirt. It shone in an unseen light, the great sleek black dragon standing within the card with a vicous glare. Its crimson red eyes seemed to stare into the soul, its letters atop the card glowing with pride. Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

"Safe to say, we're down thirty-nine cards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next