Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Shuho's face down card started to glow as one of his cards flipped up. "I play play my Light-Dark Revival trap card! Now if I remove a Light and a Dark monster in my grave from play, I can bring out a monser in my grave without summoning conditions!" The Chaoos End Master from before as well as Newdoria appeared on the field for a moment. two lights of light and darkness flashed, leaving two eyes and a roar as a giant dragon, half white and half black appeared. "Meet my new pal! Light and Darkness Dragon!" (LV:8 Atk:2800)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: This is a card I created. Here's the card text...

Light-Dark Revival

Normal Trap

Activate this card by removing from play in your graveyard 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster. Special Summon 1 "Light and Darkness Dragon" from your graveyard, ignoring summoning conditions.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

"Tch..lucky break..." Kazu said as his monster stopped the attack. "I end my turn! You may have pass this chance, but next turn, you're good as dead!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:02 pm

"I dont think so!" Shuho said as he drew a card. "You're seeing the brand new debut of my partner. Let me show ya what he's made of. Light and Darkness Dragon! Attack Ancient Gear Soldier! Shining Dark Flare!" The white and black beast opened its mouth as it leaned in, letting out a blast of both light and dark energy at the Ancient Gear.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

"sorry, but this dragon needs to be cut back. I activate my trap, Draining Shield!" Kazu said, throwing his arm to the side as the trap card flipped up. "It negates the attack of your monster and I gain life points equal to its attack!* A barrier around his Ancient Gear Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:13 pm

"Light and Darkness Dragon's monster ability beats that," Shuho said as his monster started to glow. It let out a loud roar that shattered the shield. "It can negate any Spell, Trap, or monster effect from activating by lowering its own Attack and Defense by 500 points." (Atk:2300) The attack continued on, slightly weakened, but still enough to destroy the Soldier and inflict 1000 damage.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:36 pm

"you son of a-" Kazu muttered before his monster was destroyed. The impact caused his duel runner to shake and waver before he got it under control. "Cheap trick!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:39 pm

"Says the guy that blocked my Speed Counters and played that Synchro!" Shuho said with a small grin. "I'll end my turn there. Show me what ya got!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 pm

"Oh, it's on now!" Kazu said as he drew. "I activate my dragon's effect one more time! Sending a card from my hand to the graveyard will send that monster back to your hand!" Th edragon roared as it flew over to the Light and Dark dragon, sweeping aroud to whack it with its tail
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:48 pm

"Light and Darkness Dragon's ability activates again!" Shuho said as the dragon roared and force back Brionic's tail. "My dragon trumps yours. He won't leave with that ability..." (Atk: 1800)

OOC: Note: Brionic is still on the field, even know.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:55 pm

"Oh, he'll leave all right! Brionic! attacck his dragon now!" IT roared again as it went to bite down on the Light and Dark Dragon
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 pm

"Light and Darkness..." Shuho said as he saw it destroy. His face down card soon followed. "When Light and Darkness is destroyed, all other cards on my field are destroyed..." His tone was low, but it immediately went up when he said, "But, then I get a monster from my grave straight to the field, and since I sent a bunch of cards there last turn, you can guess where this is goin!" In a beam of light that came from the ground, a large man wearing yellow armor appeared. (Atk:2400) "Meet Kuraz the Light Monarch, and just for being summoned, he destroys both your monsters and you draw a card for each!" A powerful light came up below Brionic and Gate Blocker, destroying them both, allowing Kazu to draw two cards.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:46 pm

"You damn son of a bitch!" He shouted as his monsters were destroyed. He drew two cards and took both of them. "I place a facedown and summon a monster in defense mode. I end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 pm

"Then it's my go!" Shuho said sa he drew his card and his Speed Counters finally went to 2. "I'll use a Speed Spell, Pot of Avarice!" I owe that kid big time for this one, Shuho thought as 5 cards went back to his deck from his graveyard, then the deck was reshuffled. "I can take off 2 Speed Counters with this to shuffle five monster back to my deck and drew 2!" He drew two cards and grinned.

"I'll play Victoria in attack mode!" Shuho said as a woman riding three golden dragons appeared on the field. "Victoria gets overlooked for its conditional ability, but it'll work just fine now. Each turn, I can pick a dragon in the opponent's graveyard and Spacial Summon it to my side! Your Luster Dragon just found a new home!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 pm

"A speed spell?! How the hell did you get your hands on that in that area?!" Kazu said in shock. "No matter, I won't go down without a fight!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:13 pm

"Battle time!" Shuho said as he pointed at the face down monster. "Kuraz, time to shine. Attack his face down monster!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm

"Too bad! I activate my Trap, Radiant Mirror Force!" Kazu said as his facedown flipped. "This only activates when im attacked and my opponent has three attacking monsters. All mosnters on your side of the field are destroyed!@!!" A shield appeared over his monster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Shuho watched his monsters get destroyed and gave a small glare. "Set 2 cards facedown... Turn end..." Shuho said as he set his monsters. Now he had nothing but his face down cards to help him.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:31 pm

"My draw!" Kazu said as he drew. "I Summon Ancient GearSoldier again! Now Attack him directly!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Shuho was hit and lost 1300 life points. His only remaining Speed Counter was lost and his Duel Runner began to shake a little. "That's the best ya got? In case ya didn't notice, I'm still standin!" He looked down at the life points. Kazu's 3000 to his 2100. Things didn't looks good, but it was far from hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 pm

"You won't be for long! I end my turn." Kazu said. ~Damn, this satellite knows how to duel...better watch my back.~
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:03 pm

"It's my turn!" Shuho said as he drew his card. His eyes widened as he saw what it was. Light and Darkness Dragon. When he used Speed Spell-Pot of Avarice, he returned it to his deck, but he never imagined he'd draw it now. He grinned as he already had an idea of what to do.

"Time to reintroduce an old friend, but first, I gotta set the stage," Shuho said with cocky excitement. "First comes my trap, Revival Gift! This brings a Tuner monster out to my field from my grave, so here comes my Dark Resonator!" A small fiend with a tuning fork appeared on the field. (LV3 Atk:1300) Following it, two oddly shaped tokens appeared on the Security's field. (LV:3 Atk/Def:1500) "Revival Gift's got two parts. It Revives a tuner in my grave and you get two Gift tokens. Don't get use to em though. Continuous Trap up, Remove Brainwashing! With this, all monsters on the field go to their original owners and stay there until this card leaves the field!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 pm

"Tch!" Kazu said, glaring at the trap. "Don't tell me you plan on summoning Light and Darkness Dragon again!" He moved over towards Shuho and slamed his Duel Runner with his. "You know, you're a pretty good duelist!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 pm

The bump sent Shuho back a little as he was still new to riding. He gave a grin and said, "I can't do it without those two gifts I gave ya. I think I'll take em back now." The two monsters started to glow, holding their heads before they jumped to Shuho's field, next to Dark Resonator. "Now I'll release both these tokens and Advance Summon my partner, Light and Darkness Dragon!"

The two monsters disappeared in a bright light and a deep darkness. The two forces came together and the large dragon was roared again. (LV8 Atk:2800) "Battle time. Light and Darkness Dragon, attack his Ancient Gear! Shining Dark Flare!" The dragon opened its mouth, revealing a chaotic mix of dark and light energy. With a roar, it exploded out to Ancient Gear Soldier, destroying it. "That's not all. Dark Resonator's still out, and I'll let hit hit your face down monster! Wicked Resonation!" The fiend hit its tuning fork once, causing the vibration to hit the face down monser on Kazu's field.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 pm

He let out a smirk as his mosnter flippe over to reveal Big Shield Gardna in defense mode. "Looks like your Resognator isn't strong enough to pierce THIS shield of mine!" Kazu said as the vibrationg hit the shield. For a second, Gardna hesistated, before sending the wave back at Shuho.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Shuho held the Duel Runner as he was hit with the vibrations, losing 1300 life points. "Damn..." Shuho said. "Usually, this is the part where Big Shield Gardna goes to attack mode, but Light and Darkness Dragon negates it and loses 500 attack. It can't beat that monster now..." He looked up as his Dragon started to glow and let out a roar, forcing Big Shield Gardna to stay in defense. "Turn... end..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next