Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Shuho gave a smirk and said, "Heh heh, what's the matter bug boy? Queen callin ya back to the hive?" He then turned andsaid, "That's what I'm talkin about. Now, where'd that girl go? If she's got Duel Runner parts there's only one thing she could do with em." He started running, looking around to see if she was anywhere around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the subway, a red Duel Runner zoomed down th subway tracks. The man riding it stopped as he saw a girl and Duel Runner parts. He got off his Duel Runner and walked up to her. "Oi... I haven't seen you here before. Are you a Turbo Duelist?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

"Eh?" Zeiya said as leaned back enough to see the man...upside down. "Naw. If i had the money, I would have a Turbo deck. I'm just trying to see if i can get this thing up and running. She swung herself back forward and started to work on the duel r unner again. "So who are you? I haven't seen you here either. Most people would avoid the subways."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm

"I have friends here and its a good place to test and work on my own Duel Runner..." the man said as he removed his helmet slowly. He showed very spikey hair with gold highlights in the spikes. his eyes were blue and without a marker. "I'm Yusei Fudo. If you need help, I'll assist you with your Duel Runner."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:04 pm

"Sure, that would be a life saver!" Zeiya said as she got up and smiled. "I'm Zeiya Hisaki!" she frowned. "Also...wouldn't it be inconvinient for you to stay here and help? wont your friends be worried?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

He set his helmet on his Duel Runner and said, "That's why I'm taking you there with me. That way you'll have all the parts you need and I can properly teach you to make and maintain a Duel Runner." He walked back to his Runner and turned it without starting it again. "Grab your things and follow me..."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 pm

"Ahh...all right!" She said as she gathered the spare parts and tools into her sack and tied it onto her unfinished duel runner before she took the thing and followed Yusei. "Are you sure this is ok? It isnt a burden or anything, is it? besides, I don't want you and your friends to get caught by Security."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Security tried to come here once before and I dueled them," Yusei said, turning to her. "Zeiya, did you steal the parts you're trying to use?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

"Isn't it obvious?" Zeiya said, shrugging. "I said i didn't have enough money earlier for Speed Spells. I was suprised I had enough for my starting deck...besides, the guys i stole these from stole them from others or ripped them off. Better to use them before they try to sell them off again."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:30 pm

"That doesn't make it correct," Yusei said as they continued to walk. "When making a Deck as well as a Duel Runner, you have to put your heart and trust into it. Those are things you can't steal or get through deciet. I'll help you with your Duel Runner so you understand what it means to be a true Turbo Duelist. If you do, I have a feeling you won't steal anymore."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:34 pm

"Bleh!" Zeiya said quietly, sticking her tongue out while Yusei wasn't looking. "It's not like I have a choice...I can't get any jobs because of my weak looking figure and the fact that I'm a girl...I saved up money to buy books on how to even start making a duel runner...there's no point in buying parts when you have no tiny bit of knowledge on how to assemble them."
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Yusei remained quiet as they continued walking. Soon they reached an area with three people standing around talking. One turned and waved at Yusei as they approached, looking happy.
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm

"Your friends, I presume...?" Zeiya said before she stopped her Duel Runner near the tent. As soon as she tried to steady it, the sack fell and all the parts flew out. "Damit! Ugh...not again..." she muttered as she tried to gather her parts back up.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Yusei gave a small smile at seeing her with the parts as the others laughed.

Hours past of them working when someone could be heard yelling out. "This is the last place left! Hey, Zeiya, this any way to treat a gu who saved your butt?!"

Yusei turned to Zeiya and said, "Someone seems to be calling your name. Are you expecting someone?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:34 am

"No...not really..." Zeiya muttered, before face palming herself. "Even so...I know who it is..." She walked up to the stairs and shouted. "You stupid stalker! I didn't need any help getting away!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 pm

"Too bd, cuz now I wanna see this Duel Runner of yours as payback," Shuho said as he looked around. "I'm gonna be a Turbo Duel Champ one a these day. Course, I gotta learn to ride one first, but that won't stop me from raisin to the top!"

Yusei gave a small grin and he said, "It looks like you've already begun a bond. If you want, I don't mind the two of you staying here. I'm going to be leaving here tonight anyway."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:13 pm

"Well, you're definetely not gonna be Turbo Champ without finding a way to escape to Neo Domino." Zeiya said, putting her hands on her hip. She frowned and looked at Yusei. "Leaving? where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 pm

"Since you mentioned it, I'm going to escape into New Domino City tonight," Yusei said as he walked to his computer. He turned on a simulation as he continued to speak. "There's an opening in the Pipeline at midnight. Usually only trash goes through there, but it'll be taken down for maintenence. I need to get to the city, and this is my only chance."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 pm

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" Zeiya cried. "That's not fair! Besides, I still need help on my duel runner! What could you possibly gain by going to Neo domino?! You'll just get caught and sent to the slammer!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 pm

"This is just something I need to do," Yusei said as he looked out at hi Duel Runner.

"I get it," Shuho said. "You wanna take on the Turbo Duel King and be king yourself, right?"

"Yes, but not to be kig," Yusei said. "The Turbo Duel King, Jack Atlus, was once a trusted friend I shared a bond with. However, Jack severed those bonds by stealing my Duel Runner and an important card. That card was the hope of the people here in Satellite for a better tomorrow. I have t get it back."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Zeiya sighed before smacking the back of Shuho's head. "Anyways, are you sure you'll be ok? What if Security finds you? They'll never let you go." She pout, crossing her arms. "At least help me finish this thing!" She cried as she kicked the duel runner, only for a part of it to fall off. Sweat dropping, she backed away and hid behind Shuho.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Shuho laughed and said, "Looks like that sack of junk won't be doin anything any time soon!"

Yusei just smiled and said, "I'll help you as much as I can before tonight. I won't turn my back to friends who need me." With that, he continued to help her with her Duel Runner. At the same time, Shuho stayed to help as well, wanting to learn about the workings of a Duel Runner. Soon, nighttime came....

Yusei was on his Duel Runner, preparing to take it o the surface. He looked at his friends, then to Shuho and Zeiya and said, "Everyone, thank you for everything you've done so far. I WILL return our hope from Jack."

Shuho smiled and said, "Don't you worry about that, Yusei. I'll be here to keep these guys outta trouble."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm

"Yeah right...I bet Security is safer than being with you." Zeiya muttered. "Yusei! Don't do anything stupid! We'll make sure these guys are safe!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Yusei nodded and said, "Thanks Zeiya, Shuho... I'll go now before I miss the window." He zoomed off with that.

Shuho sighed and said, "Some guys get all the luck. Wh knows when I'll get a shot." A small boy pointed out and said, "Hey guys, we can watch Yusei's progress on the computer!" Shuho gave a mall grin and said, "Sure thing Rally. Let's see if he can make it."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"Of course he'll make it, you dumbass!" Zeiya said as she pushed Shuho's head down to see the screen. "And you'll never get a shot without getting a duel runner...It took me years to gather up the parts and knowledge to make this one!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:42 pm

"Heh, well when there's a will there's a way," Shuho said. "It wasn't easy learnin my deck, but I got itanyway..."

With that, Rally made a "shush" motion as Yusei was entering the Pipeline. Within minutes, he broke through and was within the city. "He did it! He did it!" Rally yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next