Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D - X Omega

New Yugioh 5D Roleplaying board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the Turning Point

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 am

Shuho pouted and said, "Can't stop yet. We've been at it a while, but it'll all pay off when my Runner's fixed up." He rushed to the stairs and said, "C'mon! We're home free from here!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armstrong was hit with the damage, causing him to pant slightly and sweat. He gave a glare and said, "I didn't think you'd sneak in one of your stolen cards. Let me guess, that's one you got from one of our Security agents. Doesn't matter. It'll just set you up for a harder fall."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

"You better be right..." Kazu muttered as he followed. Suddenly, he frozed at the sound of a dog barking. However, he quickly relaxed as a black and white husky walked up to Shuho, sitting down and whining to be pet.

-----------------------------------------

"Baka! Your officers just don't know how to properly search a girl." Zeiya said, a vein on her head as she crossed her arms. "One facedown and I'm done!"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Shuho looked down at the dog. His eyes widened as he waved his hand slightly, fluttering to put the doggy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be sure to give you a real thorough search later," Armstrong said as he drew a card. "I'll play play another Iron Chain Repairman in attack mode! (LV4 Atk:1600) And this time I'll use his monster ability. It can bring back an Iron Chain monster from my graveyard. I'll make it Iron Chain Snake! (LV3 Atk:800)"

The Repairman slammed his hammer down, causing the Chained snake to appear once again. "Now let's have Iron Chain Snake latch on to that dragon of yours, lowering its attack by 800." The monster disappeared and appeared on top of the dragon, dragging it down.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:28 pm

"Well, that was quite a spectacle..." said an old man, scratching his blackish-grey beard. He appeared as if out of nowhere. He was wearing a silver jacket and hold a cane out in front of him. "...but how did you get out of there? I ran as quick as I could when I heard the crash of those cages. What's your secret, kid? Are you a magician? I must know..."

OOC: Hello everyone, this is my first post in this subject, I want to know how it sounds to everyone, please tell me if it is okay through P.M. thank you (The post is for Shuho and the cages, by the way)
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 pm

OOC: AHH!!! CREEPY STALKER MAN!!!! jk jk XD don't worry about the posts owo everyone has their own style of role play |D *gets shot*

IC:

"perverted bastard..." Zeiya muttered as she threw out her arm. "Trap card activate! Trap Hole! When a monster with more than 1000 Attack points is summoned, It is destroyed! Since I destroyed your monster, it couldn't activate its ability so your stupid snake is gone too!!!" a pitfall trap appeared under his monster.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Shuho blinked, looking up at the old man. "I dunno," he said with a shrugg. "I didn't use any kinda trick, and I didn't even see what happenede. Guess I'm just lucky or somethin!"

"When'd you..." Armstrong said before giving a grin and saying, "Don't think trash like you can stop me that easy. I'll play a face down card and end my turn. So, what's it gonna be..." He pointed out to Prime Material Dragon, who was still chained down by Iron Chain Snake. "Since my monster was still sumoned, I had time to use its ability! Your dragon's a weakling now, 800 points weaker to be exact!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:01 pm

"Draw!" Zeiya cried as she drew. "I activate my facedown! Heavy storm! All magic and trap cards are destroyed on the field!!!" a fierce storm suddenly appeared befoe them, destroying every spell and trap on the field.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Armstrong gave a big grin as he said, "You really are a predictable one agter all. I'll use my trap, Judgement of Anunis! All I gotta do is discard a card andthis'll negate that card, and as two added bonuses, it'll destroy a monster on your field and do damage to you equal to its attack. Prime Material Dragon can stop an effect that destroys monsters from activating, but it negated your Heavy Storm when it activated! Even if you have a card to discard, you missed the timeing and can't use it!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 pm

"Grrrr....." Zeiya glared at the warden as her monster was destroyed. "You're gonna pay for that! I activate the spell card, Monster Reborn! With this, I can revive a monster from either of our graveyard. Because of your little spell card, I can bring out my monster at last!" She threw up her hand. "Rise, Blue eyes white dragon!" A beam of light came off the floor and a giant blue dragon appeared on the field, giving out a mighty roar (ATK 3000) "Now attack him directly!!!" it opened its mouth and a blue blash shot out towards the warden.
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:59 pm

The old man smiles down at the boy. "Well could see that it's something else..." Taking his glasses, polishing them and adjusting them on his face"... cause you don't look like the magician type." The old man then digs into his pocket, as if searching for something..."But you seem like a nice lad, so I won't hold you to it,... now, where did I put m- Ah, there it is!" The old man takes out a small business card, it has a picture of 'Machine King' on the back, and on the front it says 'Kizai's Repairs' "The name's Kizai Kukuo Milton, and this card is from my repair shop I can repair all sorts of things, but my
satellite shop was recently changed to a storage room for my Neo Domino shop, but if you need anything, just tell me..." Kizai goes to hand the business card to the kid,"By the way what's your name, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Armstrong's eyes widened as he was hit, his life points reduced to 0. He panted, looking down at the ground for a moment. The shock was too much. He then looked at Zeiya with a deep dark glare and said, "Mo way you have a real Blue Eyes White Dragon! That move can't count! You must've cheated, playin a counterfit card!"

Shuho smiled for a moment in thought, then said, "I'm Shuho, and man are you a life saver! I got a Duel Runner that needs fixin' and my friend's bein' WAY too difficult! Even if ya can't fix it from Satellite, can ya at least help me with gettin parts?"
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Kizai scratched his beard again looking to the skies in deep thought and slight puzzlement."Hmmmm, Duel Runners? Haven't fixed up those in a while. That'll be a good test for my memory." He chuckled, gaining a slight grin on his face thinking of all the things he repaired. "Tell you what, why do we go to my little storage room, or as I call it my "Secret Shop"? That way you can get your Duel Runner fixed..." He turns around as if going on his way. "Well, if you want it fixed, you got to follow me..." But before taking another step, he asked "Where will you be heading when your Duel Runner is fixed, Shuho?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Zeiya stuck out her tongue. "You're just a sore loser! This card is the real deal, and there's no way I'm giving it up!" She crossed her arms and turned her back to him. "Now like you promised, you gotta release me and the girls AND Yusei and Kai.
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 am

"Huh..." Shuho said with a slight blink. He then looked up and said, "I was gonna head to the city, but I don't think I'll need to anymore. I'd stay here, but I think I need a change of pace. I dunno..." He walked forward a little behind him, then said, "First things first! I'll think about it when I got a Runner to ride!"

"Who said that," the Warden said with his finger in his ear, twisting it as if he were cleaning his ears. "This was a duel between you an me, no strings and no stakes." He started to laugh out loud as someond called out, "I don't believe that's the case..."

A man with white hair and a grey suit stood above them all. He had his arms behind his bad, glaring down at him. "It seems as though this duel was well worth watching. Armstrong, you have embarrassed the Public Security Department for the last time!"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 am

"Nya!" Zeiya stuck her tongue out at him again. "That's what you get for turning back on our little deal!" she said before laughing. Her laugh died away as she looked at the man. "By the way....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
MechaBrawler100

MechaBrawler100

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Kizai smiled at Shuho, and continued walking forward. He said "Well, it is good to have priorities, but you also must have them in order..." He moved slowly and carefully, using his silver cane to scour the ground for remaining traps. As they made their way out of the tunnels, the bright morning light had an almost blinding effect. But when they got used to the light, they made their way through the Satellite. And on the way, Kizai collected a 3 foot metal pipe and two 6 foot chains, keeping the chains in his pockets and the pipe in his other hand. As they walked into a small area of the Satellite Kazai said "We are here...", pointing to an large building. The building looked abandonned: the windows were boarded up, and there was broken machine parts scattered around the front of the building...
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 am

The man gave a small smile as he looked down at her. "My name is Rex Goodwin," he said calmly. "I've been observing your abilities and I must say I am impressed. You as well as Kai Blackdragoon." He started to walk forward a little and said, "As for your agreement, You can be released, as promised, and you may even take one person out as well, as long as it isn't Kai Blackdragoon."

Shuho held his eyes as he looked at the butilding. He blinked once and said, "This... is it? It's great an' all, but I kinda expected a little less... broken..." He started to walk around examining the parts and things that were there. "Hey, there are Duel Runner parts in here! Guess she didn't get em all after all."
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 am

"ehhh? Why not?" Zeiya whined, her mouth forming into a pout as she stomped the ground. "Fine! i'll take Yusei with me!" she said as she walked over and clutched onto his arm. "That's fine, right? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:09 am

Kai could only narrow his eyes and cross his arms as his pigtail waved wildly in a hidden wind, his mouth growing into a sleek lined frown. He gazed at Rex for a few passing moments before he gripped the item around his neck tightly, as if thinking on something. Without another word he turned away and shook his head, letting out a seemingly dark mutter

"Heh, sometimes things don't work as we expect. Either way, time is in the essence."
Back to top Go down
https://yu-gi-oh5dxomega.forumotion.com
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 am

Goodwin gave a nod to Zeiya and said, "That would be just fine..." He then turned his head to Kai and said, "I have something special in store for you, Mr. Blackdragoon. If you wish to join your friend, you'll have to win your freedom as she did. Do you accept these terms?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 am

"Sure.."

Kai spoke as he took a step forward, his hands coming up to gesture to the fact that he didn't have a deck, nor a duel disk. The only card he had on him was his signature one, and even then he couldn't really use it at a time like this. Thus the teenage pig-tailed lad shook his head and sighed, glancing at the man as he waved to his form

"There is only one problem, I don't have a duel disk, or deck. Is there a way you can solve this..?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 am

Goodwin snapped his fingers, causing two of the guards to run to them. One of them gave Kai a duel Disk, already having a dueling deck inside. "I believe this should be sufficiant. As a condition, you can't confirm the cards within this deck until after the duel's end. However, if you managed to have one or two cards of your own as your friend did, I wouldn't be against you adding them."

Yusei gave a slight glare and said, "This man, Goodwin, he seems to know too much about your situation." He turned to Zeiya and said, "What do you think of him?"
Back to top Go down
Saya Miroku
The Unlucky Thief
Saya Miroku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

"He is suspisious.."Zeiya muttered. "I'm sure Kai will be fine. At any rate, should we stay and watch the duel? That's all right, right?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Belmont

Minato Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 am

"I see. Very well."

Kai commented calmly as he fitted the disk, his eyes landing on the girl and Yusei, giving a small smile and a nod to them as he began to walk forward, his pig-tail lashing behind him. He didn't know what to feel as he awaited to duel for his freedom. It felt rather strange, yet as if he had done this before. He ignored this, suiting to bow to Goodwin and ask a question

"Who shall be my opponent?"
Back to top Go down
Shuho
Daybreak Duelist
Shuho

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Yusei gave a nod as a Security office started to walk towards them. He set on a duel disk and said, "Kai Blackdragoon, I shall be your opponent!" His clothing seemed the same as any other Security, but something about his aura seemed different. His deck shufled itself as he called out, "I won't accept less than our best! Let's duel!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Turning Point   The Beginning of the Turning Point - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Turning Point
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next